• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6925 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:30 GMT
#1375
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 11:32 GMT
#1913
On March 05 2024 20:30 Koshi wrote:
I need to talk to rayn so he can convince me he is town regardless of his alignment.

I am not sure if that's going to happen though.
I got annoyed yesterday so i am considering you/Vivax/DP do whatever you want to do.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 11:33 GMT
#1914
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 11:47 GMT
#1917
Rels probably town, JAT maybe mafia.

I dont understand why JAT keeps complaining about Vivax mayor but cant read anyone as town except Koshi but does nothing about Koshi getiing mayor.

Rels doesnt seem to be pushing any agenda.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 11:47 GMT
#1918
On March 05 2024 20:45 iamperfection wrote:
I would like a detailed summary of both whisper logs please.

I can do that when i am home.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 12:05 GMT
#1924
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 12:10 GMT
#1925
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 12:54 GMT
#1935
On March 05 2024 21:32 Koshi wrote:
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.

This is very good.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:35 GMT
#1943
Hi.

Hi.

marv says he has complicated timeline, tries to play first 24h in the afternoon

M: "20 pages already"

R: Yeah 50% of it is DP

M: agrees with my iamp and vivax townish reads, then sees i took vivax read back, he still thinks vivax is townish.
DMB looks townish, Oats townish, DP looks townish (definitely not telling him that :D)

We discuss a little bit about the vivax read. i say vivax is not enough paranoid, marv disagrees it makes him necessarily mafia. i tell him that vivax paranoid level is "MS game DP made a (very good) case on vivax' top scumread, vivax STILL thought DP is mafia with that guy the WHOLE GAME". Marv semi agrees it could mean vivax is mafia, still looks townish tonally, but we'll know better soon enough anyways

we discuss a little bit of the DP vs Cake debate, no real conclusions. marv thinks might be townish for Cake to go against DP (or would be insane as mafia, but that doesnt mean Cake isn't insane)

I tell marv what i am looking after with my question to cake.

marv asks about my slam scumread i tell him i am gonna post it in thread when i am home since phoneposting sucks

we talk a little bit about mayor, i say we shoudl elect him, he says he doesnt think town will go for him as mayor anyways since activity issues. he asks me why i am towreading him, i say our reads align very well and the DP thing lol^^

we agree to elect me most likely at second part of D1.

marv complains about having issues to read trfel, i tell i have to check something before making a read on him but i think he looked townie. I take back Trfel town read, i had misread something, or thought i saw something that was not there.

marv says he is also masons with sandroba. i ask him if he thinks sandroba is town. marv says he thinks i am town and sandroba also looks townie in chat. i tell him to tell sandroba that we are planning on electing me, he says sandroba is on the fence.

marv says he still thinks vivax is town, i am coming to agree since vivax' reads look pretty similar to mine, except for sandroba push. we discuss that a little bit and come to conclusion its not a scummy push but definitely wrong. i say that I dont think sandroba's read on Trfel is very good so i kind of understand Vivax there. It is just basically "mindmeld", i don't consider that very good heuristic since scum are going to town read townies all the time anyways, just because Trfel made a same point about MZ that sandroba was thinking should not mean much just by itself.

I tell marv he should tell sandroba we need to work together here for mayor election, marv says sandroba seems a bit suspicious of marv. I tell him to tell sandroba that i am very certain of marv being town, and if he thinks i am town he should trust that read.

sandroba is still on the fence because he doesnt understand why i townread marv.

Vivax claiming JK omg, what the fuck, lol... this game.... slam also claimed cop.

I say its not a disaster if vivax is mayor. marv thinks it's a bad idea, what if does something unpredictable for instance shoots sandroba? marv doesnt want to vote for vivax.

i quote iamps "moron mayor" post and laugh. marv says thats one of the reasons he thinks iamp is town, he's not that funny as mafia. i say i also laughed at the "i dont wanna be mayor because i dont wanna live that long in this game" post.

marv is annoyed at the claiming, i agree, esp as they are people who make weird decisions, worst case scenario is bad. marv is trying to convince sandroba i am best mayor candidate.

marv has to leave, but doesnt leave after all :D

he tells me to stop arguing with vivax, it doesnt help.
marv says Rels' Oats read is super bad, i say i think all Rels' reds so far are bad. I dont know why he would go down that road as mafia though.

marv actually leaves for the night.

I tell him i am probably just gonna refrain from posting today, and DP, Koshi and Vivax can do whatever they want. I just get annoyed at them.
I ask marv why he thinks VE is town.
I say Palmar maybe JAT mafia... i have to revisit dmb, trfel, jacob. Everyone else looks more or less town (add VE to maf list here)
marv says he doesnt think VE is necessarily town, he doesnt understand why he couldnt play like this as town

marv says he talked with sandroba and maybe just elect vivax and not clutter up the thread with that shit anymore
marv says VE doesnt look great, takes back the read

I tell just elect vivax whatever

i say VE can be completely useless as town and i dont thinkthats necessarily alignment indicative for him. I scumread him because he got angry at my post which should not generate that kind of reaction as it was perfectly neutral post. He always does that because he tries to fake his town anger but it is directed in completely unreasonable places.

I say Jacob is probably just town because he doesnt realise slam has claimed and the read didnt look fake to me

I say yeah Palmar is mafia

the end!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:36 GMT
#1944
On March 05 2024 22:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:32 Koshi wrote:
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.

This is very good.

Why is this good?

Because we're lynching mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:50 GMT
#1953
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


marv has not posted anything in the chat after voting for you, aside from answering my VE question and telling me him and sandroba decided to vote vivax for mayor.

So no, not really weird.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:55 GMT
#1957
On March 05 2024 22:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


marv has not posted anything in the chat after voting for you, aside from answering my VE question and telling me him and sandroba decided to vote vivax for mayor.

So no, not really weird.

Let's do a hypothetical, I know you love those and the chances of it ending in us arguing about semantics is close to zero.

I die, I flip town.

What do you now think of marv (assuming he doesn't post anything else in your topic).

I am pretty sure you're not gonna flip town today in case you're town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:59 GMT
#1959
It depends on what you do and what he does during the rest of the day.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 14:00 GMT
#1960
Not gonna lie though, this is the first time i think you are posting something i consider slightly townie. I am interested in where it leads.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 14:50 GMT
#1994
On March 05 2024 23:25 Palmar wrote:
Btw I'm like 90% certain sandroba is town now.

People don't do this as mafia. He just dropped a post saying I look worse and worse, and then changes his mind like 5 minutes later.

It's really hard to come out of an aggressive tunnel like that as mafia, because you kinda have to force yourself to attack someone and when you've spent effort in making an attack on someone you know is town, it's super hard to just throw it away when new evidence presents itself.

ergo, I think sandroba is town, and he is now my captain.

old news
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 14:56 GMT
#2012
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
[...]
VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. (1): He seems to be happy to be playing the game. (2): He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.
[...]

Palmar:

1) Why would VE not be happy to be playing as mafia as "he wishes he was mafia" and two town roles have claimed?
2) Why is this townie? He did absolutely nothing to pursue his mayoral campaign, in fact he did the best to NOT make anyone vote for him by refusing to post a single read on anyone...

3) Why is sandroba super town for his JAT read? I made the exact same read a couple of pages ago.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:10 GMT
#2038
On March 06 2024 00:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
[...]
VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. (1): He seems to be happy to be playing the game. (2): He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.
[...]

Palmar:

1) Why would VE not be happy to be playing as mafia as "he wishes he was mafia" and two town roles have claimed?
2) Why is this townie? He did absolutely nothing to pursue his mayoral campaign, in fact he did the best to NOT make anyone vote for him by refusing to post a single read on anyone...

3) Why is sandroba super town for his JAT read? I made the exact same read a couple of pages ago.


1) and 2) I said, it's a little bit of wishful thinking, but there is also just a general tendency of townies to be more carefree and happy than mafia. This is just a fact, because playing town is much easier.

Like one of the defining things of mafia is that you have to fake conflict, which almost forces you to be a little bit moody or aggressive or lazy. As town you can just be on your merry way and you will happily bump into conflict. There's no pressure to create reads.

3) I liked his JAT read, but I looved the fact that he also mentioned that my recent posting was indicative. It's the fast paced change of mind that makes me think it looks town. Read above about how mafia has to create conflict. It's hard work and it's mentally expensive to throw it out.



Okay to all other points, but "one of the defining things of mafia is that you have to fake conflict" is exactly what i consider VE did. Here:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

classic scum VE post imo, fake rage directed to something that in no way requires such reaction.
I mean i just pointed out what he was doing and he even agrees with it himself...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:12 GMT
#2042
On March 06 2024 00:09 Palmar wrote:
Also I had no idea you thought JAT was mafia rayn, I don't really read your filters.

But I mean.... happy we've reached the same conclusion? Friends?

I literally posted this after you started posting so i guess you're not really reading the thread either:

On March 05 2024 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels probably town, JAT maybe mafia.

I dont understand why JAT keeps complaining about Vivax mayor but cant read anyone as town except Koshi but does nothing about Koshi getiing mayor.

Rels doesnt seem to be pushing any agenda.

On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.

On March 05 2024 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:15 GMT
#2049
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.

that maybe explains you reading me, marv and iamp mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:20 GMT
#2057
On March 06 2024 00:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.

that maybe explains you reading me, marv and iamp mafia?


Two of those wouldn't elect a claimed JK mayor but at least you have a motive for that.

I cant speak for sandroba but marv thinks youre a loose cannon which is a thought you're kinda enforcing here.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 121
sorry 116
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe212
Counter-Strike
byalli943
Other Games
summit1g9077
olofmeister1030
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes237
KnowMe114
dupreeh52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1092
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 1m
Replay Cast
13h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.