• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9257 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 437

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 435 436 437 438 439 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:30 GMT
#8721
On March 14 2024 21:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You gone? I’m off to bed then.

Well the call needs to be made.

I think I'll lynch any into cc, jat, rels at this point.


I’m fine with all of those.

We should probably lynch whoever is least likely to survive over yourself though.

I kinda don't think I'm in any real danger of dying. I feel like if there is one town in MZ and Rels they will be forced to reconsider their opinion on me as the day goes on, and I almost can't believe iamp would stick with his vote on me.

I just really, really want to hit mafia today. It's gonna make my life so much easier, and it's going to be hard and I'm probably going to have to be on the forefront of the wagon targeting said mafia. And I really, really don't want to mislynch a townie and have to deal with the bullshit fallout of that.

Also really don't like that post. It just sets up "MZ and Rels has to townread me now, if they don't I can push them".
Very similar to the thing that happened D1 where he got surprised at marv not townreading him while hard scumreading marv
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:31 GMT
#8722
On March 15 2024 10:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

Ohh the village magician is here! Can you please shuffle the cards and show us what colour Queen CC is? (Before we lynch her)


He said town
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:32 GMT
#8723
dmb will you shenany wherever dp goes?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:32 GMT
#8724
On March 15 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
dmb will you shenany wherever dp goes?


Clearly not 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:32 GMT
#8725
On March 14 2024 23:31 Palmar wrote:
Maybe, I honestly don't know. I can't remember how excitable Rels is in games, it'd be a pure tone read and I feel like I have better things to read him on.

"better things"? Palmar like spent the last days listing a bunch of stuff and calling me conf town. Now he scumread me because of one single point
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:32 GMT
#8726
On March 15 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
dmb will you shenany wherever dp goes?


Clearly not 😛

i mean from now on.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:33 GMT
#8727
On March 15 2024 10:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 23:31 Palmar wrote:
Maybe, I honestly don't know. I can't remember how excitable Rels is in games, it'd be a pure tone read and I feel like I have better things to read him on.

"better things"? Palmar like spent the last days listing a bunch of stuff and calling me conf town. Now he scumread me because of one single point


It’s a big point though
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:33 GMT
#8728
On March 15 2024 07:09 Palmar wrote:
I mean there's like 5 good reasons to lynch CC if we wanna go down that road

1) She has been caught making clear contradictions at least twice in the game
2) She is martyring, which should be a policy lynch
3) Koshi made a towncase on her
4) DP, my brother, my captain, my king

I figured I'd have more so 4 will do.

That's also a post I hated when I reread Palmar. That's what I meant when I said he would be ready to lynch anyone. Ready to lynch JAT, me, CC. It's like he's fishing for an out
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:33 GMT
#8729
On March 15 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
dmb will you shenany wherever dp goes?

no not whereever he goes but he has a damn good Townread from me so I trust him when I am felling unsure about voting. Trust makes it easy to manipulate me.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:34 GMT
#8730
On March 15 2024 09:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:22 Jealous wrote:
Did a quick dive on Palmar before I have to head out again. Based on D1 alone, I think he basically has to be town. I'll explain my thinking in the form of questions:

1. Would scum!Palmar immediately bus scum!Oats and scum!TTS practically out the gate?
2. Would scum!Palmar go along with town sentiment to elect Vivax mayor instead of what he claims is his preference, which is to lynch him for the claim?


To make an addendum to #2, if we believe what Palmar is saying about wanting to lynch Vivax for the claim, I think the only world in which scum!Palmar simply gives up and lets Vivax have the election without offering resistance is if it's scum!Palmar and scum!Vivax, and if it's scum!Vivax then it basically has to be scum!DP and they bussed TTS. So, I think this is practically impossible. Therefore, I think based on this foundation, scum!Palmar is incredibly unlikely to me at this juncture.

I'll refine further when I get back but this is what I have so far.

Quotes for reference, non-exhaustive list (he makes other posts re: Vivax running for mayor, Oats, etc):
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.


On March 05 2024 10:07 Palmar wrote:
If I was less lazy I would basically force everyone into either voting vivax mayor or voting to lynch him. Fencesitting on a blue claim is just bad.

I haven’t read his filter but my instinct is to mayor Vivax.

On March 05 2024 22:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:37 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to think he is mafia in order to prefer someone else as mayor.


You don't have to, I'm not your mom. But it's still stupid.

Like it or not, by claiming Vivax made the game about himself.

The objectively correct play as town here is to lynch him. That is literally the best play. But we've decided not to do that and I kinda think that's the right call. Essentially we assume Vivax is bad town and not mafia. If that's the case he has a very, very strong power role and we think he's town, so we just make him mayor.

I really can't think of why we would not do one or the other if we're playing logically.

We can always force him to kill whoever we want dead, he's not without responsibility as mayor.

On March 05 2024 23:05 Palmar wrote:
Dumbest scumread ever is that TTS just casually assumed he'd be alive by day 4 or something.

Also even talking about a random voting stage like we're some plebeian third world mafia site is pretty scummy.

But he's done nothing so there's no read. Good policy lynch though.

Going further on into D1, Palmar had some good reads. Sheeped Sandro. Outlook positive on VE (did mention they "looked at little worse" eventually though). But, they haven't all been consistent. He pulled back on Oats being bad a bit. He also thought marv was looking scummy, too. So, more of a mixed bag than my early analysis showed.

Example:
On March 06 2024 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?

I think it is. The post itself is disappointing though. Smells like desperation and OMGUS.

hahaha. Yeah. It's a big nothing burger.

It's a "when I die post"

You can ignore it for now.

I'm going to be so mad if marv is alive by day 4 after this shit.

Like he can lynch me, but he KNOWS he should not be doing that unless he has a really good reason to, which he doesn't.


His lynch list at EOD1 isn't looking too hot:
On March 06 2024 08:43 Palmar wrote:
This is just random and for post-game purposes.

We actually have like 4 objectively correct lynches (that is correct from a "how to play mafia" perspective).

1) Vivax - All day 1 claimers should be policy lynched without question
2) TTS - Complete inactivity
3) Hapa - replacement and demotivation is something that happens much more often as mafia
4) Trfel - He literally is voting without having any clue why

But for various reasons I'm not really pushing any of those lynches. Guess I'm bad.


Final list post isn't great, too. Oats is now a TR. So maybe it was fake pressure all along? Still SRing TTS though, but that's not exactly gold-star-worthy play at this point IMO.

But does he bus this hard on D2?
On March 06 2024 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Vig shot on TTS btw.

This is a good call.



Wonder what happened to this:
On March 06 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
I hate pretty much all of your takes CopCake


This didn't age well, feels like a retaliatory SR:
On March 07 2024 00:31 Palmar wrote:
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet



Nested quote from rayn here about how Palmar's progression on VE was scummy is interesting in retrospect.

Palmar feels like he is just all over the place now, this is what sowing chaos looks like to me, especially given what was said before, especially about sandroba:
On March 07 2024 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I think it's possible that marv, rayn and sandroba are mafia (varying degrees of possibility) and I don't care who masoned who.


Still, can't deny that he is pushing hard on the Oats wagon. I think scum!Palmar would be content to be more half-hearted about it and sheep a VE vote relatively quietly when it was gaining momentum. Notable that Koshi was one of the driving forces for the VE lynch, but I'm starting to understand that this is just Koshi things (not that I like it though).

--Intermission--

So far, everything from the mid point to the 3/4 mark of Palmar's filter is just a big fat nothingburger. Granted there was some drunkposting in the middle and I really sympathize with that, but it was almost all entirely lazy one-liners. Definitely "coasting" until some semblance of pressure mounted on him:
On March 12 2024 22:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

Yeah no worries.

It's actually kinda fun.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

The worst thing that can happen if I get under heavy fire is that town just shuts up and does it quietly.

Essentially, if people want to hold hands and try to lynch me, I'm going to make them work for it, and in the process there is going to be a lot of information generated in the thread.

The last 2 days have been pretty bad in terms of information. Oats played well but was mafia so it can all be discarded, and VE just didn't even try.

That won't be the case if I'm the target.

Instead what ended up happening is he just posted reasons why others were scum, so it felt like just fulfilled his town!Palmar obligations and went back to relative chill hard mode. I don't think that should be too difficult to do as scum, especially since just about everyone has some unfortunate/wrong/bad-looking stuff in their filters to latch onto, read in the most negative way, or misrep. So, I don't think that his activity today gives him all too many townie points because in the end he is just hopping from one wagon to the next, either as scum or as town for scum.


--"Conclusion"--
I think that Palmar is pretty hard to put a finger on. Did he type a lot of things? Yes. Were some of them good-sounding? Assuredly so. Does he have strong convictions, drive, and does he ever put himself into any significant danger? No.

I haven't had the chance to filter JAT recently so I'll probably do that next while out, but I won't make a post like this. If I had to go off of my overall gut feeling throughout the game, I'd say that they were even more wishy-washy than Palmar, but I don't want to discredit JAT before I actually do the work, so take that with a heavy grain of salt.

When done with JAT's filter, I will just insert them into my current list of scumminess (left is most town, right is most scum):

Iamp > Palmar > Koshi > Cake


DP and Vivax are not present because I am still operating in conftown! world for both of them, similar for DMB but obviously much less so to keep it clean and easy.

PS: It seems I fucked up the bold tags somewhere but fuck it, it's legible.


I don't believe much of this post. Fully untunneled I proclaim that it's just not how a townie forms reads in my view.

Like the DP and Vivax part at the end? What.Is.That???

[B]On March 15 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
He should be blindly spamming panicked posts that change target every time like the pros. There is no sense of urgency. No pressure. Just disclaimers, fine print, polished reads. Intermissions???

100% agree
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 01:35 GMT
#8731
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

FWIW I think the only reason I don't care, but am forcing myself to care because a ML is bad for town and therefore goes against my win condition, is because Vivax diarrhea posting a shitty case on me that seemed to never end. I don't recall ever being misrepped and interpreted in the most negative way possible so consistently by anyone else, save for a particularly vindictive ex-girlfriend.

So at first I was frustrated by Vivax, then I got frustrated VT my getting frustrated by Vivax, and then I just achieved zen and stopped giving too many fucks.

However, I don't get the argument of "Jealous is scum because he isn't fighting his lynch too hard," so I'd need that one explained to me. Both scum and town don't want to be lynched, so what does a lack of fucks really indicate?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:36 GMT
#8732
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.

Really disagree that she "has to be dealt with". If you're think she's town but hard to deal with, just ignore her
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:36 GMT
#8733
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:37 GMT
#8734
On March 15 2024 10:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

Ohh the village magician is here! Can you please shuffle the cards and show us what colour Queen CC is? (Before we lynch her)

I think she's town
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:37 GMT
#8735
I think cake is like 80% chance of town. Stil think it’s the right lynch.

What do you do with her at lylo? What do you do when she self votes at lylo?

You are taking cake/vivax into mylo guys

Think about that hell you are inflicting on yourselves
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:37 GMT
#8736
Dp shenany on to palmar ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:37 GMT
#8737
On March 15 2024 10:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:32 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 23:31 Palmar wrote:
Maybe, I honestly don't know. I can't remember how excitable Rels is in games, it'd be a pure tone read and I feel like I have better things to read him on.

"better things"? Palmar like spent the last days listing a bunch of stuff and calling me conf town. Now he scumread me because of one single point


It’s a big point though

I just refuted it though
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:38 GMT
#8738
On March 15 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam

so I should vote you?! like just a wasted single vote on you? How does that help Town?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:38 GMT
#8739
On March 15 2024 10:37 iamperfection wrote:
Dp shenany on to palmar ?


I already told you I think he is town…
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:39 GMT
#8740
On March 15 2024 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:37 iamperfection wrote:
Dp shenany on to palmar ?


I already told you I think he is town…

i think you might be wrong
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 435 436 437 438 439 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1667
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5982
fl0m987
Beastyqt787
shahzam422
FrodaN291
byalli261
KnowMe166
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0161
UpATreeSC86
Mew2King67
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 35m
Stellar Fest
16h 35m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.