• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7489 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 435

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 433 434 435 436 437 555 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 15 2024 00:52 GMT
#8681
Day Three Vote Count

Jealous (6): Vivax, Vivax, justanothertownie, Vivax, Vivax, DarthPunk, Iamperfection, Palmar, Koshi
Palmar (2): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels, Vivax, Koshi
CopCake (2): Rels, Jealous, DarthPunk, CopCake
Rels (1): die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Palmar
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Palmar, Koshi, DarthPunk, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

With 6 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Friday, Mar 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 00:52 GMT
#8682
On March 15 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


Do you say you don´t like me to use the word fuck?? I can change that for you. Would you prefer ego busted dickhead again or something new like self-absorbed douchebag??

Do you really want to make a read based on my swearing here?

Did I miss something? Why so mad at Palmar?


I am always mad at Palmar. But he plays like moron as Town and now as well so I am not sure if I should vote him or fucking not.



What about treks he still mafia to you?


treks? do you mean Koshi?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 00:52 GMT
#8683
On March 15 2024 09:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
He should be blindly spamming panicked posts that change target every time like the pros. There is no sense of urgency. No pressure. Just disclaimers, fine print, polished reads. Intermissions???

Wanted to take a smoke break which happened to align with about 100 posts of almost nothing from Palmar, so I thought it was a nice touch

wouldnt you think a 100 posts of nothing to be more from mafia? Why say that when you just reached no conclusion after a filter dive?

Oh, for clarity, it was what I referred to as that midpoint to 3/4 point of his filter.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 00:55 GMT
#8684
@DP do you think there are mafia voting on jealous?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:57 GMT
#8685
On March 15 2024 09:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


Do you say you don´t like me to use the word fuck?? I can change that for you. Would you prefer ego busted dickhead again or something new like self-absorbed douchebag??

Do you really want to make a read based on my swearing here?

Did I miss something? Why so mad at Palmar?


I am always mad at Palmar. But he plays like moron as Town and now as well so I am not sure if I should vote him or fucking not.



What about treks he still mafia to you?


treks? do you mean Koshi?


Rels sorry phone posting
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 00:57 GMT
#8686
On March 15 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


Do you say you don´t like me to use the word fuck?? I can change that for you. Would you prefer ego busted dickhead again or something new like self-absorbed douchebag??

Do you really want to make a read based on my swearing here?

Did I miss something? Why so mad at Palmar?


I am always mad at Palmar. But he plays like moron as Town and now as well so I am not sure if I should vote him or fucking not.


Damn, brutal.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:57 GMT
#8687
On March 15 2024 09:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
@DP do you think there are mafia voting on jealous?


Probably at least one.☝️
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:58 GMT
#8688
On March 15 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
@DP do you think there are mafia voting on jealous?


Probably at least one.☝️

palmar or jat
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 00:59 GMT
#8689
On March 15 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


Do you say you don´t like me to use the word fuck?? I can change that for you. Would you prefer ego busted dickhead again or something new like self-absorbed douchebag??

Do you really want to make a read based on my swearing here?

Did I miss something? Why so mad at Palmar?


I am always mad at Palmar. But he plays like moron as Town and now as well so I am not sure if I should vote him or fucking not.



What about treks he still mafia to you?


treks? do you mean Koshi?


Rels sorry phone posting


Rels yes defently!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:00 GMT
#8690
Anyway I’m going to hospital cause my calf swelled to twice its normal size and it may be a blood clot.

So I’ll be around but very sporadic.

I’m voting Rels cause I think that is the most likely to flip mafia and I don’t know what to do with cake.

If you all decided to lynch cake I’ll join that wagon.

Unvote

Vote:Rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:00 GMT
#8691
I will lynch jealous to save palmar though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:01 GMT
#8692
On March 15 2024 10:00 DarthPunk wrote:
I will lynch jealous to save palmar though.

you think that strongly that palmar is town?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:01 GMT
#8693
On March 15 2024 09:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
@DP do you think there are mafia voting on jealous?


Probably at least one.☝️

palmar or jat


Jat out of those two 100%
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:02 GMT
#8694
On March 15 2024 10:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:00 DarthPunk wrote:
I will lynch jealous to save palmar though.

you think that strongly that palmar is town?


Yeah I do.

All of the reasons that people scum read him make sense.

But I just think he is town. I’m playing marvs role from last game and saving him from the ML
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:04 GMT
#8695
On March 15 2024 10:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:00 DarthPunk wrote:
I will lynch jealous to save palmar though.

you think that strongly that palmar is town?


Yeah I do.

All of the reasons that people scum read him make sense.

But I just think he is town. I’m playing marvs role from last game and saving him from the ML


I understand that. I have sadly the feeling that he is Town.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:04 GMT
#8696
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:06 GMT
#8697
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


I’m down for that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:07 GMT
#8698
On March 15 2024 10:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


I’m down for that.

lets do it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:08 GMT
#8699
Done
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:09 GMT
#8700
Jealous, dmb, vivax etc. please jump on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 433 434 435 436 437 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 569
SteadfastSC396
TaKeTV 298
LamboSC2249
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 396
LamboSC2 249
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
Rush 168
ggaemo 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
sorry 52
Sharp 43
Last 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Aegong 26
Shinee 26
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
Yoon 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins97
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1970
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 190
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2119
olofmeister1195
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
DeMusliM161
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE91
ToD91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade856
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
23h 8m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.