• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 436

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 434 435 436 437 438 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:09 GMT
#8701
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:12 GMT
#8702
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:12 GMT
#8703
This will be an amazing play if she is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:13 GMT
#8704
On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?


Lynch Rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:13 GMT
#8705
On March 15 2024 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
This will be an amazing play if she is mafia

cant unvote now if mafia either.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 15 2024 01:14 GMT
#8706
Day Three Vote Count

CopCake (5): Rels, Jealous, DarthPunk, CopCake, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby
Jealous (4): Vivax, Vivax, justanothertownie, Vivax, Vivax, DarthPunk, Iamperfection, Palmar, Koshi
Palmar (2): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels, Vivax, Koshi
Rels (0): die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Palmar, DarthPunk
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Palmar, Koshi, DarthPunk, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

With 5 votes, CopCake is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Friday, Mar 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:14 GMT
#8707
On March 15 2024 10:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
This will be an amazing play if she is mafia

cant unvote now if mafia either.


Lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:15 GMT
#8708
On March 15 2024 10:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?


Lynch Rels

What good does that do for us? Wasted vote

nobody accept you and Palmar see that scummy clairvoyant
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:15 GMT
#8709
come on palmar you should be all over this
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:17 GMT
#8710
On March 15 2024 10:15 iamperfection wrote:
come on palmar you should be all over this


I think he’s asleep
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:18 GMT
#8711
On March 15 2024 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:15 iamperfection wrote:
come on palmar you should be all over this


I think he’s asleep


I think he don´t give a fuck
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:22 GMT
#8712
Where is Vivax?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 01:23 GMT
#8713
Alright so I read most of JAT's filter (skipped the last 10% or so because that is still fairly clear in my memory at the moment and doubt it would change my mind).

As opposed to Palmar, who I would say has more middling posts/takes and few at either extreme, I'd say that JAT is a bit more heavily opinionated and driven in his posts, with more good posts and bad takes, but definitely more good posts than bad IMO. Even if he is wrong, even if he was proven wrong, he just keeps trucking on. Quite a few high effort posts that I follow the logic of throughout and would give town points for, even if I don't agree with them necessarily.

Feels much more like a person trying to solve the game, in other words, even if they don't always hit the mark. I'd put JAT above Palmar because of this tbh (when it comes to towniness). I wouldn't lynch him today.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 01:24 GMT
#8714
On March 15 2024 10:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous, dmb, vivax etc. please jump on.

Jump on what? I never left.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:26 GMT
#8715
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:26 GMT
#8716
I know she wishes do die.
I know she is unhappy here.
But sorry I can not vote on somebody who I think is Town. I really can not do that.

##unvote
##Vote Jealous
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:27 GMT
#8717
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

Jealous or cop then ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:28 GMT
#8718
On March 14 2024 19:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 18:56 Koshi wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:12 Palmar wrote:
I'm just gonna go say Rels is lock town.


You said this. And then twice that Rels has TMI.
Nothing else in past 12 hours.

So weak.


Rels is town because he has been extremely right this game, outside of his tunnel on me.

The TMI joke is simply because of just how much he has been right, I thought you'd understand that.

The only weird actual possible TMI thing that he has done is his response to MZs case on me:

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:35 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have been hesitant to scumread Palmar bc I had that TR of him early, masoned him but got blown off so I couldn’t make any real determination, and he was drunk posting with me. That said I think Rels looks terrible right now and some of that has been his association and disassociation with his Palmar reads. Palmar has also been scumreading me for most of the game so I’ve been careful trying to not let that cloud my judgement. That said, it’s time to address his scumread of me or lack thereof.
On March 09 2024 07:01 Palmar wrote:
God I'm so lazy and bad at this game.

This sums up my read of Palmar tonight.

On March 06 2024 06:54 Palmar wrote:
As for other people.

I stand by the sandroba townread, koshi is probably town too. I like Oats a lot more now for actually making sense. I also like JSL and Vivax.

I'd need VE to actually step up some again, same with Trfel. I had some reads on both but they're weak. DMB is also a weak maybe townread.

iamperfection is making sense, but the guy is smart enough to make sense when there is no pressure on him as either alignment.

DP is a little more wildcardy to me this game, I haven't always agreed with his takes.

TTS, JEalous, Hapa just need to be policied out.

I've not read or even noticed Rels at all which is a bad omen.

rayn is weird to me. I'm again getting the feeling that he's just posting a lot and saying very little, also I really, really don't like that he's not pressuring marv at all in the mason QT it seems.

Idk about CopCake, nothjin one way or the other.

MZ looks kinda bad, but it's very weak as I haven't really read him.

MZ bad but haven’t read him
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

I’m in his mafia category
On March 09 2024 07:11 Palmar wrote:
Essentially it comes down to:

I really need to filter dive CopCake, DMB, MZ, Rels and JSL because there's like 3 mafia in there.

One is probably either Oats or Slam, unless we're just the unluckiest town in the world.

Also if Slam and Vivax are genuinely town and both claimed on day 1, we deserve to lose.

There's gonna be a hidden mafia there somewhere.

MZ in the Mafia but have to filter dive category
On March 09 2024 07:30 Palmar wrote:
MZ doesn't look great in our topic.

But to be fair, neither do I cause I don't talk to him.

More MZ not great
On March 10 2024 20:21 Palmar wrote:
There is 3 mafia in mz/rels/jat/iamp/ve

MZ again
On March 10 2024 20:56 Palmar wrote:
I actually think we should be lynching MZ as an alternative

Lynch MZ
On March 11 2024 19:22 Palmar wrote:
On March 11 2024 18:33 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Yeah like okay this is the world Cop DMB DP and I and VIvax are all town.

Lets even say VE is scum.

Who's the last two?

Lol this doesn't matter for now.

To put the game in perspective, we're basically in a normal 13 player game of town vs mafia. 10 town, 3 mafia.

But we have two VERY likely "blue checks" (you and DP). We also have like 200 pages of bullshit that can be parsed.

We're in a great position. We can mislynch 3 times and still be in the game. The current state of the game demands simple playing. We're not in lylo, we're not even close to lylo. We should not be tinfoiling for hidden mafia. We need to be killing the people who have stereotypical scum characteristics, and first and foremost amongst them is VE. He is not interested in the game, isn't helping to solve it, seems to not be enjoying playing etc.

Consider it a pseudo policy lynch, which is almost always a good idea in day 1 on a normal game.

I can't stress enough how important it's to just keep a happy disposition. We're in a stronger than expected position. There is no need to panic, just calmly keep analyzing the game.

The one weakness of the game is that very little information can be gained from the last 2 days because they have been semi-default lynches. Which is another reason why resolving VE is great for the state of the game. I'll happily reconsider if VE starts looking supertown.

Also to answer your question... MZ and JAT?

MZ with a big old question mark
On March 12 2024 00:54 Palmar wrote:
By the way I think CC should not be lynched and have a slight townread. I understand the waffling and self-doubt and giving up can be faked, but it still is more likely to come from town than scum.

I also think dmb sounds a lot more reasonable this game than last game.

For one reason or another, I'm not really considering the following people right now:

dp
jls
koshi
cc
dmb
vivax

Then there's like two people I just need to actually get off my ass and read

jealous
iamp
rels

and then there's the people I actively think could be mafia

jat
mz
ve

Remember, to me I'm really thinking about the game as a "day 1" situation where we have plenty of time and mislynches left. I am not really questioning weaker townreads and tinfoil theories at the moment, there is no need to.

Oh boy guess who’s scum again
On March 12 2024 23:39 Palmar wrote:
Still don't like MZ, but again, it's just preliminary filtering, not a full read.

I have been Palmar’s main scumread most of the game and he has done literally nothing about it. Every single time he calls me scum, he caveats his read so that while I’m his number one choice, he’s always got a reason why he’s not sure, maybe he just puts a question mark there or maybe it’s because he hasn’t read my filter, or maybe he needs to reread me. We're all busy but it's D3 and he's still using these excuses. He’s used every reason possible to not actually stand behind his scumread of me, push his scumread of me, or do anything but sheep along with whatever wagon that’s been convenient for the last 2 days. He is not actually serious about this read. It gets lost in the churn of the thread since he hasn’t been very active but it’s painfully clear when you read his filter. I think he keeps expecting to come back to the thread and for there to be a wagon on me that he can hop on and push but then have plausible deniability because he won't have been the primary push for me despite shading me the entire game.

I think Palmar is scum with Rels, tbd who their teammate is at the moment. I have a part 2 of this analysis which is going to look at the connections between those two but that’s gonna have to wait bc its way past my bedtime and I have work tomorrow.

Not on bad post on Palmar TBH
Kinda townie from MZ too, thinking about the game as a whole and thinking about Palmar and I being partner. If Palmar is town, that means that this analysis is thrown out the window as soon as one of us flips


After declaring Rels lock town this is giving me pause. Maybe he should not be in my town circle and Koshi can be a full member instead.

The point is, Rels knows I'm more likely to flip than him. So instead of commenting on the quality of the case, or refuting it, he simply goes for the "Well when Palmar is dead and flips town I'm cleared" approach.

It's a weird takeaway, considering that Rels personally thinks I'm mafia and has thought that the entire game. Yet the only option/outcome of MZs analysis he comments on is the reverse of what Rels actually thinks is going to happen. He seems not worried at all what it means if I flip mafia, which then in turn, according to MZ should implicate Rels.


"It's a weird takeaway, considering that Rels personally thinks I'm mafia and has thought that the entire game" => that's a lie. I thought you were town for like entire days before that post, and I'm pretty sure I still thought you were town when I posted this
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:29 GMT
#8719
On March 15 2024 10:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

Jealous or cop then ?

?? Jealous of course. Cop is town IMO. Unless something hapepned in the 2 pages I didn't read
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:30 GMT
#8720
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

Ohh the village magician is here! Can you please shuffle the cards and show us what colour Queen CC is? (Before we lynch her)
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 434 435 436 437 438 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 19m
Stellar Fest
22h 19m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.