• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8950 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 438

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 436 437 438 439 440 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:39 GMT
#8741
On March 15 2024 10:35 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

FWIW I think the only reason I don't care, but am forcing myself to care because a ML is bad for town and therefore goes against my win condition, is because Vivax diarrhea posting a shitty case on me that seemed to never end. I don't recall ever being misrepped and interpreted in the most negative way possible so consistently by anyone else, save for a particularly vindictive ex-girlfriend.

So at first I was frustrated by Vivax, then I got frustrated VT my getting frustrated by Vivax, and then I just achieved zen and stopped giving too many fucks.

However, I don't get the argument of "Jealous is scum because he isn't fighting his lynch too hard," so I'd need that one explained to me. Both scum and town don't want to be lynched, so what does a lack of fucks really indicate?

You're right that a lack of care doesn't make you scum by itself. It also doesn't make you town though. What I'm saying there is that your behavior around the deadline is not making me doubt my read

I'm really, really sorry if you're town, I know it has immensely frustrating to be in that position
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:39 GMT
#8742
@iap thougths on Rels?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:40 GMT
#8743
On March 15 2024 10:39 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:37 iamperfection wrote:
Dp shenany on to palmar ?


I already told you I think he is town…

i think you might be wrong


It’s possible. But i back my own reads at this juncture.
And marvs, and sandro’s
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:40 GMT
#8744
On March 15 2024 10:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam

so I should vote you?! like just a wasted single vote on you? How does that help Town?

Interesting post. So in your worldview, both Jealous and Palmer are town? There is no good option for a vote?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:41 GMT
#8745
In case it comes to CC vs Jealous
##Unvote
##Vote Jealous
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 01:42 GMT
#8746
On March 15 2024 10:37 DarthPunk wrote:
I think cake is like 80% chance of town. Stil think it’s the right lynch.

What do you do with her at lylo? What do you do when she self votes at lylo?

You are taking cake/vivax into mylo guys

Think about that hell you are inflicting on yourselves


It‘s like living on survival hard grain bars and no water to drink for weeks. You force them down then after a week you can maybe take a dump but instead you have a cereal train stuck in your arse and have to evacuate the passengers one by one
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:42 GMT
#8747
On March 15 2024 10:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@iap thougths on Rels?

ive talked about him
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:43 GMT
#8748
On March 15 2024 10:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam

so I should vote you?! like just a wasted single vote on you? How does that help Town?

Interesting post. So in your worldview, both Jealous and Palmer are town? There is no good option for a vote?


I dont think she is wrong. No wagons picked up steam apart from those.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:43 GMT
#8749
jealous still around ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:43 GMT
#8750
On March 15 2024 10:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam

so I should vote you?! like just a wasted single vote on you? How does that help Town?

Interesting post. So in your worldview, both Jealous and Palmer are town? There is no good option for a vote?


Yes I Townread Palmar

Jealous is scummy for me but not enough for a vote. Still thinking about rather vote CC (who wished do die in the mason) and hope she is lonly treator and tired of non stop selfdefending instead of depressed town.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 01:43 GMT
#8751
On March 15 2024 10:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

FWIW I think the only reason I don't care, but am forcing myself to care because a ML is bad for town and therefore goes against my win condition, is because Vivax diarrhea posting a shitty case on me that seemed to never end. I don't recall ever being misrepped and interpreted in the most negative way possible so consistently by anyone else, save for a particularly vindictive ex-girlfriend.

So at first I was frustrated by Vivax, then I got frustrated VT my getting frustrated by Vivax, and then I just achieved zen and stopped giving too many fucks.

However, I don't get the argument of "Jealous is scum because he isn't fighting his lynch too hard," so I'd need that one explained to me. Both scum and town don't want to be lynched, so what does a lack of fucks really indicate?

You're right that a lack of care doesn't make you scum by itself. It also doesn't make you town though. What I'm saying there is that your behavior around the deadline is not making me doubt my read

I'm really, really sorry if you're town, I know it has immensely frustrating to be in that position

My point exactly. It's NAI. The will of the mob is what it is.

All good bro, appreciate it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 01:46 GMT
#8752
On March 15 2024 10:43 iamperfection wrote:
jealous still around ?

Whattup playa
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 01:48 GMT
#8753
Work was good today nobody died in front of me
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:49 GMT
#8754
##unvote
##Vote CC
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 01:49 GMT
#8755
On March 15 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
In case it comes to CC vs Jealous
##Unvote
##Vote Jealous

Gotta prepare you for the future where you will have to defend both this flip and the VE wagon. GLHF.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:50 GMT
#8756
meeeeh
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:50 GMT
#8757
On March 15 2024 10:48 Vivax wrote:
Work was good today nobody died in front of me

how many hookers where there today?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:50 GMT
#8758
On March 15 2024 10:49 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
In case it comes to CC vs Jealous
##Unvote
##Vote Jealous

Gotta prepare you for the future where you will have to defend both this flip and the VE wagon. GLHF.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:50 GMT
#8759
On March 15 2024 10:49 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
In case it comes to CC vs Jealous
##Unvote
##Vote Jealous

Gotta prepare you for the future where you will have to defend both this flip and the VE wagon. GLHF.

LOL if I save scum!CopCake twice in a row ... fucking scum MVP of the town
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 15 2024 01:51 GMT
#8760
Day Three Vote Count

Jealous (5): Vivax, Vivax, justanothertownie, Vivax, Vivax, DarthPunk, Iamperfection, Palmar, Koshi, die_meatbaby, Rels
CopCake (5): Rels, Jealous, DarthPunk, CopCake, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, die_meatbaby
Palmar (1): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels, Vivax, Koshi
Rels (0): die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Palmar, DarthPunk
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Palmar, Koshi, DarthPunk, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

With 5 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Friday, Mar 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Prev 1 436 437 438 439 440 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 616
UpATreeSC 126
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19828
firebathero 200
Rush 139
Dewaltoss 80
Trap 25
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7853
qojqva1492
420jenkins147
monkeys_forever87
Counter-Strike
fl0m1558
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2016
crisheroes1202
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 162
MindelVK13
Other Games
Grubby2886
FrodaN824
ceh9804
Beastyqt659
ArmadaUGS186
byalli173
KnowMe171
C9.Mang0144
Hui .141
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
Mew2King47
summit1g3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1819
League of Legends
• TFBlade1084
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 25m
Stellar Fest
18h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.