• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:43
CEST 09:43
KST 16:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7218 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 439

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:51 GMT
#8761
Why is it so fucking hard to lynch Palmar
Outside of the dumbtells, I never saw a reason to townread him
I don't understand why you townread him so much DP. Can't remember what you wrote in your big list, I remember you listed marv like everybody else but what else?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:52 GMT
#8762
Vivax swap to cake.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 01:53 GMT
#8763
On March 15 2024 10:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax swap to cake.



Yeh
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 01:54 GMT
#8764
On March 15 2024 10:51 Rels wrote:
Why is it so fucking hard to lynch Palmar
Outside of the dumbtells, I never saw a reason to townread him
I don't understand why you townread him so much DP. Can't remember what you wrote in your big list, I remember you listed marv like everybody else but what else?


because he is just a narcissistic prick of Town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:54 GMT
#8765
On March 15 2024 10:51 Rels wrote:
Why is it so fucking hard to lynch Palmar
Outside of the dumbtells, I never saw a reason to townread him
I don't understand why you townread him so much DP. Can't remember what you wrote in your big list, I remember you listed marv like everybody else but what else?


Tone, meta, mindmeld with Sandro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 01:54 GMT
#8766
On March 15 2024 10:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:49 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
In case it comes to CC vs Jealous
##Unvote
##Vote Jealous

Gotta prepare you for the future where you will have to defend both this flip and the VE wagon. GLHF.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Not AI.
I‘m doing this for dp
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 01:54 GMT
#8767
And cake tbh
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:54 GMT
#8768
On March 15 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:51 Rels wrote:
Why is it so fucking hard to lynch Palmar
Outside of the dumbtells, I never saw a reason to townread him
I don't understand why you townread him so much DP. Can't remember what you wrote in your big list, I remember you listed marv like everybody else but what else?


Tone, meta, mindmeld with Sandro.

Meta?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:55 GMT
#8769
this could be amazing or pretty boring
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:56 GMT
#8770
On March 15 2024 10:55 iamperfection wrote:
this could be amazing or pretty boring

Yeah
Preparing my F5 key
Really, really think she's town though
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 15 2024 01:57 GMT
#8771
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:57 GMT
#8772
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.


lol that would be something
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 15 2024 01:57 GMT
#8773
I'd come back and see y'all in another 7 years or so.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 01:57 GMT
#8774
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.


Do it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:58 GMT
#8775
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.

:D
Don't think it would work by itself though
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 15 2024 01:58 GMT
#8776
On March 15 2024 10:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.


Do it

My win condition won't let me.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 01:59 GMT
#8777
On March 15 2024 10:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.


Do it

My win condition won't let me.


Good guy.
Hope they don‘t have a vig
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:59 GMT
#8778
fuck I hope I'm wrong
Even happy being lynched tomorrow if needed, it would clear the game so much. DMB would be conf town at least
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:00 GMT
#8779
Really think we're making the wrong choice though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:00 GMT
#8780
iam would be too
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 86
Yoon 80
yabsab 39
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft237
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS46
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 18m
OSC
14h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.