• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8509 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 06:50 GMT
#7478
Why not kill koshi?, or mz?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 06:56 GMT
#7480
On March 13 2024 15:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 15:50 CopCake wrote:
Why not kill koshi?, or mz?



Who?


Mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 06:57 GMT
#7481
Why didnt mafia kill them? Or any other?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 07:04 GMT
#7487
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 07:26 GMT
#7488
Ok I waited for more posts but nothing happen and your least favorite pavlova needs to be out.

If you have questions go ahead.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 08:43 GMT
#7499
Well if you lynch me and everybody sees I flip town I will engrave these words to my fellow townies:

DP is not Clear town.

The jacob kill also helps mafiaDP to be like “hohohohoho see Jacob gave me a gun I am so town”

I really, really tried to work with DP but he just doesnt want to do it, he pretends but he doesnt.

Why can I work with people like HF and Rayn when we are all town? Even when we have differences we try to listen to each other and figure out the game using the smartness and the logic of those two and my super ability of town reading ENFJ powers.

Like seriously, if you are town why dont you want to work with me?

If you are town you should see this world only: if mafia didnt block you when you killed TTS if for a reason.

Go ahead, lynch me once me.

But I decree when I flip that DP is NOT clearly town.

I must be clearly the mafia with the biggest fucking balls in the whole universe.

I tried to live in the world you were town, I even wanted to bond as bros and that is why I brought Bluey in the thread so we could talk about it because I fucking love that show and I read you like it, but yeah.


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 11:30 GMT
#7532
On March 13 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired


Not fighting or anything but how do you know you got shot?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 11:31 GMT
#7533
Veteran (you have 1 bulletproof vest. If shot at night your vest will break but you will survive. You will die if shot at night a second time. If roleblocked your vest doesn't protect you. You will not be notified if you are shot.)

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 11:37 GMT
#7535
Oh I missread, then.

I think the best thing I can do as town now is to post until I get home and read everything carefully to avoid this.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 15:56 GMT
#7634
On March 06 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Scummy for copcake to come in here and shit on the lynch without being here


Scummy?

I spent part of the day yesterday explaining why Tfrel is a good player and why I knight deffended him.

You should know that, you were here yesterday asking me for the vivax thing.

So bad, you are not worth to playing with me.

I will be an ass like most of you and only care for what rayn,slam and marv have to say.

And VE.

And maybe jacob because he is funny.

So live in your “we might jailkeeper mayor, happa mafia gave up because of thay hur hur” illusion.

Rayn, Slam, Marv, VE and Jacob.

What a list.


I am so good at finding town.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 16:09 GMT
#7641
On March 13 2024 20:13 iamperfection wrote:
Cake can you do me a favor and write down a scenario where dp is town. Look at his play in it's entirety and put it in the thread.


I am working on this, will be a long post.

I am coming to conclusions with is the most realistic world in which DP is town. I dont want to make a mess with several probabilities.

All post will be with my perspective of DP town but I will organize my ideas in a pretty way for Koshi’s respect.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 19:46 GMT
#7682
This is the read in which DP is town

Night 1.-

+ Show Spoiler +
-Jacob gives a gun to DP (Confirmed)
That is understandable because Jacob loves DP and trusts him.
-Slam checks Oats (Confirmed)
-Rayn protected Slam according to Marv, and it fits. We know Marv was town so.
-Vivax Jailed DP
- Rayn died
- Sandro died

Conclusion: In my opinion, a mafia vig went for Slam, and Rayn saved him. This is not confirmed, but it is the most likely scenario. I also think Vivax was blocked during this phase. It is not confirmed, but it is very probable.

Night 2.-

+ Show Spoiler +
-DP shoots TTS (Confirmed)
- Vivax jails slam
- Slam dies
- Marv dies


Conclusion: In this case, it is very likely that Vivax got blocked (duh), and Slam died. This makes me very certain there is a roleblocker. Assuming there is a JK and a Confirmed JOAT, I think balance-wise, there should be a roleblocker, but that is my view of this world.


Following this idea (DP town) makes me believe that DP didn't get blocked because
1.- TTS was already getting grilled, and his inactivity would have made him go to the lynch pile instead of VE, perhaps. So, if he died, it was like, meh, besides, he was just "a goon."

2. The Mafia gambled and was very sure DP would shoot either a townie (DMB and I were the ones I remember he mentioned more, apparently I read somewhere he also mentioned VE?) because of how we had been acting the whole game—DP vs. Cake, Cake vs. DP.

Point 2 also makes me believe that a Mafia participated in the last game I played and saw the DP vs. Cake that happened there. They are pulling the strings to make us fight, and it doesn't help that my personality and DPs don't get along. It could be his paranoia or my stubbornness; who knows, but I think the Mafia is exploiting this in the worldview that DP is town.

Night 3

+ Show Spoiler +
- Jacob dies


This is a bit tricky because I will be assuming things according to what I have seen in the relationship between DP and Jacob so far in this game and the other. DP has shown a soft side for his Aussie boys, TTT and Jacob, who, regardless of whether Jacob is right on his reads according to DP or not in an opinion, DP would take a deep breath and try to think about Jacob's point of view.

In addition, Jacob's death does not add any new information to the thread except for confirming that he was the gunsmith and that the crazy theory that got planted of Jacob-DMB-DP does not exist. Most people were already assuming he was the gunsmith; tone-wise, Jacob sounded bubbly, adorable, free, and happy. His enthusiasm was pretty townie.

Nevertheless, why Jacob and not DP? DP has a more strong presence. This is from my POV, but it is because the mafia more likely wants DP vs Cake and that we fuck up.

Marv is an excellent player, and he was one of the people who said, "DP, Cake, please stop."
Jacob also was, "Cake, DP is town," and yesterday he said, "I think Cake is town DP."

Killing a confirmed blue role is not surprising. If they had killed DP, Jacob would have been confirmed. Killing Jacob doesn't confirm DP; that is why DP is alive if he is in town.

If DP is town, the mafia wants the rest of the townies to have paranoia over DP. Let's say DP gets to lynch me; I flip town; who looks BAD?

I would assume DP would get all fuck this shit, fuck you, cake, you played so scummy, fuck I need to rearrange my ideas. If he is town, I would believe he would get extremely frustrated and probably a bit - sad?, maybe - because I think he is like a big bear that is super deadly but also has this - soft - side. I mean, he is friends with Jacob, so I guess he is between TTT (who is super serious) and a little less bubbly and shiny than Jacob.


In this scenario, DMB is cleared. I also noticed that people act like vultures around her to see if she does something scummy.

So that leaves us with these reads from the top of my head. I want to filter dive them with scrutinity but who am I kidding? I might not be able to do it because - irl -

+ Show Spoiler +
Vivax: I think action activity from the night he is almost clear,
Jealous: This one is clouded because he makes me go with two emotions simultaneously. Bothers me a lot; he is like CAKE, HAVE YOU READ DPS GAME, CAKE WHERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS, like I wasn't lying the I am sad thing, etc. I don't want to post anymore. So I cant read a neutral read. I mean he called me out and make a joke of me and jat being stupid for saying vivax could be mafia and now he is trying to recreate the world in which vivax is mafia, say what?
Meapak_Ziphh: I think he is town, this read is by tone and personality.
Palmar: I have said enough. But after filtering Koshi with scrutinity I am like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
justanothertownie: He... exists?
Iamperfection: I think he is the most neutral one, trying to scum hunt, agressive in a nice way, there was this thing while reading Oats filter that he seemed also so obsessed with Iamperfection, idk if he was trying to pocket Iamp or what. Like the discussed, it wasnt all butterflies and agreements.
Koshi: This one is weird too because I dont know how to take his actions from my close lynch and after that. I also feel like I am a doll here, like a "I told you so she was town you fucking idiots" when I flip town if DP gets me lynched. After that he would try to "drive" the town.
Rels: The biggest problem I have with Rels is that he town reads me for the same reasons he scum reads me FROM THE SAME GAME; it should be one or the other. I also think, maybe? He tried to save me because my flip would give DP a new perspective of the game? Me being alive creates more chaos, I must admit.


So in conclusion:

Koshi/Rels/Someone

If DP is town, Koshi fits the "let us make DP and Cake fight" besides there are these posts

Koshi claims I am unreadable and then that he has read me once. If he cant read me how is he townreading me so hard atm?

On March 05 2024 05:24 Koshi wrote:
I am on page 25 right now and I am not getting anything out of it anymore.

Oats posts too much to be lynched today. I don't enjoy reading his posts but that doesn't make him mafia. I think he deserves time to develop his play due to activity.

Copcake is unreadable. I don't feel like she is hiding though. I just don't get what she is thinking yet.

tfrel I will filter right now. He is also in my null pile with all these people but the most in hiding.

Slam is being slam. Not going to go further into that. He can stay alive, but if rayn kills him I won't be upset.

mebaby made bad posts and a couple sensible posts after that doesn't change that. She is in red territory but won't be lynched most likely because she is active enough. (shouldn't be lynched d1 in such a big game imo)




On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Here he tells me DP mafia, later he says DP is town. Just remember this.


On March 07 2024 05:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


My theory is that they wanted Tfrel out of the equation. I honestly do not know where to place Palmar there.

Ie. Koshi wanted to lynch Tfrel but he respected other people’s view on him he contained (even mine)

Here, we have vivax who called tfrel bad and mafia many times for not being active when I proved that Tfrel is not a spammer.

🤷🏽‍♀️

They only started the wagon because DP came in. DP knows about Tfrel good reads.

It also bugs me a lot that Tfrel HAVE talked about his mental health issues before and there are several active TL frequent posters who know that.

I have never also found Vivax to be pedantic? And in this game it feels so. He tends to fight the status quo but not here.


Vivax is never mafia. He is too active, too funny and he is making really good observations.
The other 2 are fair game if you want to pursue them.
I think DP could be mafia. We should limit his posts to 60 for D2. If he does more we policy lynch him.
I think he very well could be mafia shitting up this thread.




Here I was considering why Mafia didnt kill Slam, but Koshi threw the shade of - Slam might be not blue and lied - to protect Oats?


On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.




Here he thinks DP is town (Remember when he told me DP could be mafia) and comments about me like yeah cake is townie but she can be traitor

On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


but at the same time, inmediatly considers Jacob not Gunsmith? If you read DP town, shouldnt Koshi consider Jacob lock town there? Here he also says OATS needs to die but later does everything to save him.


On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.


He also uses a lot of emo posts to save OATS


On March 09 2024 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Oats got to say. You did everything right.
If people complain about effort in future games I will post your performance. Solid through entire game and this town has no balls. Yesterday I was proud to be in this town. Today I am ashamed.



This is also TMI, like how can you be so sure DP is town? LOL


On March 09 2024 07:33 Koshi wrote:
Worst math I have seen in a while.
If they have a framer, the chance they picked Oats is the only thing you need to calculate. Add the chance of a miller in there and you know the odds.

The chance they picked Oats is high because our cop decided to bold his fucking name in his reads post after claiming cop.

Chance of Slam not being town and cop is low.


Our blues and DP are so fucking bad that mafia has 1 rb and 3 blues to pick from.

So I guess 2 die tonight. And no tears will be shred.


Then we have these weird sequence
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.


But when I questioned Rayn´s death

On March 09 2024 02:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Hi cake, what is this?


Oh my bad, I forgot.

Why is rayns death important?



We also have Koshi calling me mafia many times

On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi


Then


On March 10 2024 18:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynching Copcake is a mistake.
I would prefer ve or anything else that is consistent from marv and rayn filter.


He is also this dead person said this BUT these are also better lynches.

On March 11 2024 04:19 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba spent a decent amount of posts calling me mafia, Oats town and copcake mafia.

If we disregard those, not that much is left except that list I quoted earlier.

So VE+Rels is mafia.


"Only because Sandroba"

On March 11 2024 04:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. This is the weirdest way to look into this matter. Were there too many townies on VE and are you doing damage control for when VE flips?

I really don't understand what you're reading here or why you think this is weird? I think VE is going to flip scum and I'm providing some of my thoughts as to why I think he will. I've been calling him scum most of the game. You're one of the ones who led the charge to have him lynched instead of oats yesterday.

I dont understand why you are saying there is scum on VE wagon to save oats.

I think the difference between us right now is that I'm scumreading copcake and you are not. But you also are currently scumreading me so essentially you believe the same thing that I do, that there are scum on the VE wagon yesterday.

There's also one scum left who I haven't fully figured out meanwhile you have decided it's me, DMB, and VE. I think you're wrong about DMB as well so yes, I'm definitely look at other VE voters from yesterday. Could be you, iamp, or maybe even Palmar.

VE Rels MZ DMB

All other reads are silly.
But if you really want to go there I guess
Koshi
JAT
CC (only cuz sandroba)
Palmar (only cuz rayn)

Idiotic reads would be:
iamp
Jacob
DP

I forgot other people


Dude... Stop making DEAD PEOPLE THE REASON OF YOUR LYNCHES

On March 11 2024 04:32 Koshi wrote:
marv would also always lynched VE over cc.



Here he says that Darth barely posts if I understood correctly but another posts he says that should be Policy that Darth shoul not post a lot?



On March 11 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:37 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah. Vivax is 1000% town. (Because the rbs are missing)
And then Jealous is pretty town as well. No reason to scumread him.


I think Darth is also pretty much clear, only way is if he was mafia vig that got roleblocked by vivax night one but considering he didnt move his vote from Oats and used the gunsmith a ability with TTS, that is clear town there.

Ohyeah. Him. Forgot he was in the game. He rarely posts.


Stop having dead people do your reads wtf, COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS
On March 11 2024 08:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I don’t believe self voting this early points to town.

She was upset. It wasnt fake.
She is town.


If you all get me of this lynch and I am correct that she is mafia I will blow my fucking top.

Only if VE isnt mafia.

Why go against rayn marv and sandroba to get this cc lynch?


I also noticed with his filter he called MZ several times scummy and suddenly trusts him so hard lol
but I am too lazy to go back and quote everything.

He also spends a lot of Time calling Rels mafia and suddenly

On March 11 2024 19:24 Koshi wrote:
Ok so Rels is town and played really good.




He also has stuff like this:


On March 05 2024 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.

i am 100% with you. rayn marv tfrel can die.
We shouldn't do tfrel first.

rayn or marv. Let's go big.



Some fun fact by one of our scummy confirmed mafia:

I was the first vote of the voting thread and it was Oats, second was Oats voting Slam, lol. Looks like that guy knew were to put his fangs because he was also being very creepy with DMB.

Oats wanted to mayor Koshi

Oats praised Koshi

Ok I am tired so

##Vote: Koshi







CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 19:48 GMT
#7684
Thank you iamp for asking for the DP town world.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 19:55 GMT
#7687
On March 14 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
This is the read in which DP is town

Night 1.-

+ Show Spoiler +
-Jacob gives a gun to DP (Confirmed)
That is understandable because Jacob loves DP and trusts him.
-Slam checks Oats (Confirmed)
-Rayn protected Slam according to Marv, and it fits. We know Marv was town so.
-Vivax Jailed DP
- Rayn died
- Sandro died

Conclusion: In my opinion, a mafia vig went for Slam, and Rayn saved him. This is not confirmed, but it is the most likely scenario. I also think Vivax was blocked during this phase. It is not confirmed, but it is very probable.

Night 2.-

+ Show Spoiler +
-DP shoots TTS (Confirmed)
- Vivax jails slam
- Slam dies
- Marv dies


Conclusion: In this case, it is very likely that Vivax got blocked (duh), and Slam died. This makes me very certain there is a roleblocker. Assuming there is a JK and a Confirmed JOAT, I think balance-wise, there should be a roleblocker, but that is my view of this world.


Following this idea (DP town) makes me believe that DP didn't get blocked because
1.- TTS was already getting grilled, and his inactivity would have made him go to the lynch pile instead of VE, perhaps. So, if he died, it was like, meh, besides, he was just "a goon."

2. The Mafia gambled and was very sure DP would shoot either a townie (DMB and I were the ones I remember he mentioned more, apparently I read somewhere he also mentioned VE?) because of how we had been acting the whole game—DP vs. Cake, Cake vs. DP.

Point 2 also makes me believe that a Mafia participated in the last game I played and saw the DP vs. Cake that happened there. They are pulling the strings to make us fight, and it doesn't help that my personality and DPs don't get along. It could be his paranoia or my stubbornness; who knows, but I think the Mafia is exploiting this in the worldview that DP is town.

Night 3

+ Show Spoiler +
- Jacob dies


This is a bit tricky because I will be assuming things according to what I have seen in the relationship between DP and Jacob so far in this game and the other. DP has shown a soft side for his Aussie boys, TTT and Jacob, who, regardless of whether Jacob is right on his reads according to DP or not in an opinion, DP would take a deep breath and try to think about Jacob's point of view.

In addition, Jacob's death does not add any new information to the thread except for confirming that he was the gunsmith and that the crazy theory that got planted of Jacob-DMB-DP does not exist. Most people were already assuming he was the gunsmith; tone-wise, Jacob sounded bubbly, adorable, free, and happy. His enthusiasm was pretty townie.

Nevertheless, why Jacob and not DP? DP has a more strong presence. This is from my POV, but it is because the mafia more likely wants DP vs Cake and that we fuck up.

Marv is an excellent player, and he was one of the people who said, "DP, Cake, please stop."
Jacob also was, "Cake, DP is town," and yesterday he said, "I think Cake is town DP."

Killing a confirmed blue role is not surprising. If they had killed DP, Jacob would have been confirmed. Killing Jacob doesn't confirm DP; that is why DP is alive if he is in town.

If DP is town, the mafia wants the rest of the townies to have paranoia over DP. Let's say DP gets to lynch me; I flip town; who looks BAD?

I would assume DP would get all fuck this shit, fuck you, cake, you played so scummy, fuck I need to rearrange my ideas. If he is town, I would believe he would get extremely frustrated and probably a bit - sad?, maybe - because I think he is like a big bear that is super deadly but also has this - soft - side. I mean, he is friends with Jacob, so I guess he is between TTT (who is super serious) and a little less bubbly and shiny than Jacob.


In this scenario, DMB is cleared. I also noticed that people act like vultures around her to see if she does something scummy.

So that leaves us with these reads from the top of my head. I want to filter dive them with scrutinity but who am I kidding? I might not be able to do it because - irl -

+ Show Spoiler +
Vivax: I think action activity from the night he is almost clear,
Jealous: This one is clouded because he makes me go with two emotions simultaneously. Bothers me a lot; he is like CAKE, HAVE YOU READ DPS GAME, CAKE WHERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS, like I wasn't lying the I am sad thing, etc. I don't want to post anymore. So I cant read a neutral read. I mean he called me out and make a joke of me and jat being stupid for saying vivax could be mafia and now he is trying to recreate the world in which vivax is mafia, say what?
Meapak_Ziphh: I think he is town, this read is by tone and personality.
Palmar: I have said enough. But after filtering Koshi with scrutinity I am like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
justanothertownie: He... exists?
Iamperfection: I think he is the most neutral one, trying to scum hunt, agressive in a nice way, there was this thing while reading Oats filter that he seemed also so obsessed with Iamperfection, idk if he was trying to pocket Iamp or what. Like the discussed, it wasnt all butterflies and agreements.
Koshi: This one is weird too because I dont know how to take his actions from my close lynch and after that. I also feel like I am a doll here, like a "I told you so she was town you fucking idiots" when I flip town if DP gets me lynched. After that he would try to "drive" the town.
Rels: The biggest problem I have with Rels is that he town reads me for the same reasons he scum reads me FROM THE SAME GAME; it should be one or the other. I also think, maybe? He tried to save me because my flip would give DP a new perspective of the game? Me being alive creates more chaos, I must admit.


So in conclusion:

Koshi/Rels/Someone

If DP is town, Koshi fits the "let us make DP and Cake fight" besides there are these posts

Koshi claims I am unreadable and then that he has read me once. If he cant read me how is he townreading me so hard atm?

On March 05 2024 05:24 Koshi wrote:
I am on page 25 right now and I am not getting anything out of it anymore.

Oats posts too much to be lynched today. I don't enjoy reading his posts but that doesn't make him mafia. I think he deserves time to develop his play due to activity.

Copcake is unreadable. I don't feel like she is hiding though. I just don't get what she is thinking yet.

tfrel I will filter right now. He is also in my null pile with all these people but the most in hiding.

Slam is being slam. Not going to go further into that. He can stay alive, but if rayn kills him I won't be upset.

mebaby made bad posts and a couple sensible posts after that doesn't change that. She is in red territory but won't be lynched most likely because she is active enough. (shouldn't be lynched d1 in such a big game imo)




On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Here he tells me DP mafia, later he says DP is town. Just remember this.


On March 07 2024 05:43 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


My theory is that they wanted Tfrel out of the equation. I honestly do not know where to place Palmar there.

Ie. Koshi wanted to lynch Tfrel but he respected other people’s view on him he contained (even mine)

Here, we have vivax who called tfrel bad and mafia many times for not being active when I proved that Tfrel is not a spammer.

🤷🏽‍♀️

They only started the wagon because DP came in. DP knows about Tfrel good reads.

It also bugs me a lot that Tfrel HAVE talked about his mental health issues before and there are several active TL frequent posters who know that.

I have never also found Vivax to be pedantic? And in this game it feels so. He tends to fight the status quo but not here.


Vivax is never mafia. He is too active, too funny and he is making really good observations.
The other 2 are fair game if you want to pursue them.
I think DP could be mafia. We should limit his posts to 60 for D2. If he does more we policy lynch him.
I think he very well could be mafia shitting up this thread.




Here I was considering why Mafia didnt kill Slam, but Koshi threw the shade of - Slam might be not blue and lied - to protect Oats?


On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.




Here he thinks DP is town (Remember when he told me DP could be mafia) and comments about me like yeah cake is townie but she can be traitor

On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


but at the same time, inmediatly considers Jacob not Gunsmith? If you read DP town, shouldnt Koshi consider Jacob lock town there? Here he also says OATS needs to die but later does everything to save him.


On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.


He also uses a lot of emo posts to save OATS


On March 09 2024 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Oats got to say. You did everything right.
If people complain about effort in future games I will post your performance. Solid through entire game and this town has no balls. Yesterday I was proud to be in this town. Today I am ashamed.



This is also TMI, like how can you be so sure DP is town? LOL


On March 09 2024 07:33 Koshi wrote:
Worst math I have seen in a while.
If they have a framer, the chance they picked Oats is the only thing you need to calculate. Add the chance of a miller in there and you know the odds.

The chance they picked Oats is high because our cop decided to bold his fucking name in his reads post after claiming cop.

Chance of Slam not being town and cop is low.


Our blues and DP are so fucking bad that mafia has 1 rb and 3 blues to pick from.

So I guess 2 die tonight. And no tears will be shred.


Then we have these weird sequence
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.


But when I questioned Rayn´s death

On March 09 2024 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Hi cake, what is this?


Oh my bad, I forgot.

Why is rayns death important?



We also have Koshi calling me mafia many times

On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi


Then


On March 10 2024 18:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynching Copcake is a mistake.
I would prefer ve or anything else that is consistent from marv and rayn filter.


He is also this dead person said this BUT these are also better lynches.

On March 11 2024 04:19 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba spent a decent amount of posts calling me mafia, Oats town and copcake mafia.

If we disregard those, not that much is left except that list I quoted earlier.

So VE+Rels is mafia.


"Only because Sandroba"

On March 11 2024 04:26 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. This is the weirdest way to look into this matter. Were there too many townies on VE and are you doing damage control for when VE flips?

I really don't understand what you're reading here or why you think this is weird? I think VE is going to flip scum and I'm providing some of my thoughts as to why I think he will. I've been calling him scum most of the game. You're one of the ones who led the charge to have him lynched instead of oats yesterday.

I dont understand why you are saying there is scum on VE wagon to save oats.

I think the difference between us right now is that I'm scumreading copcake and you are not. But you also are currently scumreading me so essentially you believe the same thing that I do, that there are scum on the VE wagon yesterday.

There's also one scum left who I haven't fully figured out meanwhile you have decided it's me, DMB, and VE. I think you're wrong about DMB as well so yes, I'm definitely look at other VE voters from yesterday. Could be you, iamp, or maybe even Palmar.

VE Rels MZ DMB

All other reads are silly.
But if you really want to go there I guess
Koshi
JAT
CC (only cuz sandroba)
Palmar (only cuz rayn)

Idiotic reads would be:
iamp
Jacob
DP

I forgot other people


Dude... Stop making DEAD PEOPLE THE REASON OF YOUR LYNCHES

On March 11 2024 04:32 Koshi wrote:
marv would also always lynched VE over cc.



Here he says that Darth barely posts if I understood correctly but another posts he says that should be Policy that Darth shoul not post a lot?



On March 11 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:37 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah. Vivax is 1000% town. (Because the rbs are missing)
And then Jealous is pretty town as well. No reason to scumread him.


I think Darth is also pretty much clear, only way is if he was mafia vig that got roleblocked by vivax night one but considering he didnt move his vote from Oats and used the gunsmith a ability with TTS, that is clear town there.

Ohyeah. Him. Forgot he was in the game. He rarely posts.


Stop having dead people do your reads wtf, COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS
On March 11 2024 08:44 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I don’t believe self voting this early points to town.

She was upset. It wasnt fake.
She is town.


If you all get me of this lynch and I am correct that she is mafia I will blow my fucking top.

Only if VE isnt mafia.

Why go against rayn marv and sandroba to get this cc lynch?


I also noticed with his filter he called MZ several times scummy and suddenly trusts him so hard lol
but I am too lazy to go back and quote everything.

He also spends a lot of Time calling Rels mafia and suddenly

On March 11 2024 19:24 Koshi wrote:
Ok so Rels is town and played really good.




He also has stuff like this:


On March 05 2024 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.

i am 100% with you. rayn marv tfrel can die.
We shouldn't do tfrel first.

rayn or marv. Let's go big.



Some fun fact by one of our scummy confirmed mafia:

I was the first vote of the voting thread and it was Oats, second was Oats voting Slam, lol. Looks like that guy knew were to put his fangs because he was also being very creepy with DMB.

Oats wanted to mayor Koshi

Oats praised Koshi

Ok I am tired so

##Vote: Koshi








So why not.palmar in your world?


Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 20:24 GMT
#7692
On March 14 2024 05:10 iamperfection wrote:
What are your reasons for clearing dmb I don't understand.


I think I have said it before, the way Oats weird votes on her, the way she is trying and questioning everything, the less drama “Plssssssss lynchhhh meeeee and not HolyFlare” to win towncred, the fact she was one of the people DP wanted to kill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 20:28 GMT
#7693
On March 14 2024 05:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:

Night 2.-

+ Show Spoiler +
-DP shoots TTS (Confirmed)
- Vivax jails slam
- Slam dies
- Marv dies


Conclusion: In this case, it is very likely that Vivax got blocked (duh), and Slam died. This makes me very certain there is a roleblocker. Assuming there is a JK and a Confirmed JOAT, I think balance-wise, there should be a roleblocker, but that is my view of this world.


Following this idea (DP town) makes me believe that DP didn't get blocked because
1.- TTS was already getting grilled, and his inactivity would have made him go to the lynch pile instead of VE, perhaps. So, if he died, it was like, meh, besides, he was just "a goon."

2. The Mafia gambled and was very sure DP would shoot either a townie (DMB and I were the ones I remember he mentioned more, apparently I read somewhere he also mentioned VE?) because of how we had been acting the whole game—DP vs. Cake, Cake vs. DP.

Point 2 also makes me believe that a Mafia participated in the last game I played and saw the DP vs. Cake that happened there. They are pulling the strings to make us fight, and it doesn't help that my personality and DPs don't get along. It could be his paranoia or my stubbornness; who knows, but I think the Mafia is exploiting this in the worldview that DP is town.

In this scenario, DMB is cleared. I also noticed that people act like vultures around her to see if she does something scummy.


I feel at this point this logic has been debunked several times. Mafia literally could not risk roleblocking dp no matter who he was going to shoot since otherwise they could not kill slam (or even worse get a shot blocked directly at the source). They obviously decided to take the risk since TTS was the most obvious target next to you maybe. This does not clear anybody. Especially if you are town.
If you have other reasons for townreading dmb feel free to share though. I take it you are in a mason chat.

How much experience do you have playing with Koshi?


I answered above and last two games I remember I have played with him I have killed him.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 20:28 GMT
#7694
Killed in night 1.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 20:56 GMT
#7709
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 21:07 GMT
#7712
On March 14 2024 06:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.

Your case isn't thrash. For someone else it might even be good. In Koshis case however it just does not really work. You will always find loads of inconsistency and illogical borderline idiotic behavior in his town play. It is also perfectly in line that he sheeps the reads of dead players.
Unfortunately, only very selectively and usually the wrong ones. He should be all for what I am doing in respecting marvs read but he isn't. Which is irrational but totally expectable.


But how do you explain the

Heeyy cake is town, maybe not, maybe yes, if ve is town, if ve is mafia, yes, no.

Is that normal?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 13 2024 21:24 GMT
#7714
🤦🏾‍♀️

Isnt Koshi a top tier player?
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1230
ComeBackTV 581
SteadfastSC460
TaKeTV 452
LamboSC2380
IndyStarCraft 158
Rex127
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 222
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32654
Shuttle 1884
EffOrt 927
Mini 619
Light 557
Soma 445
Rush 339
firebathero 318
Snow 206
ZerO 173
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 58
Killer 46
Liquid`Ret 39
Shinee 32
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 18
Trap 18
Free 12
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi972
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1008
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD54
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 24
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade987
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 47m
Stellar Fest
20h 47m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.