• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:45 GMT
#1675
I would like anyone that doesn't want vivax to be mayor outline what they suggest is the benefit in just letting him get shot night one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:48 GMT
#1680
On March 05 2024 11:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.

So you're telling me you'd just yolo roll the dice as scum D1 and claim a role in hopes that town didn't have it in order to get.... the mayor who's only real advantage is the extra kill which you've already told them you're going to use as they direct anyway?

Is vivax so worried his scum play is bad that he needs the bodyguards from potential vigi shots? Walk me through the logic here.

Like we're not even talking a LYLO fake claim here where the last scum is trying to wiggle out of a lynch, we're talking a player claiming like halfway into D1 with no real pressure on him.


Good post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:00 GMT
#1707
On March 05 2024 12:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 Rels wrote:
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why

Rels this is such a hard post to make this early of a game and my opinions will for sure change but for right now this what I think of the players and I know everytime I make a list post people call me scum but as I want to make a favor for a french guy for once in a lifetime here you go…

Good Town
Me 🙂
Vivax

I know the claim was unnecessary if he has no PR. But I would say for sure never what he make such scummy slightly stupid thing as mafia. Too obvious, too high for his mafia meta. Maybe he is just a Townie but I totally understand why he did such a thing. He has trust issues and paranoia with this things you wouldn´t trust on anybody else to vote as a major. But he knows his alignment and it is for sure safer option to have as a major then anybody else right now! I hope he is blue, if not he is at least Town. And you guys know I would lynch him directly if he looks scummy to me. Did it as Town and as Mafia but right now I don´t see any reason to lynch him because he wouldn´t play like this as mafia

Town
Rels
he only has a 2 page filter but he asks very good questions and really tries to help Town. At least that's how it looks to me for now. Could change quickly of course

Sandroba
has the same energie as in the last game. Safe for now.

Less Town but would have a chance to get Townish
Koshi
Didn´t like his inactivity at the start of the game. I know him way more active and aggressiv as Town.

DP

Trfl

IAP

Slightly scummy
JSL

My Dear CC I am sorry but you disappointed me at the teaparty

JustanotherTownie
justanotherscum

Marv
No Town Marv behavier found

Mafia
Oatsmaster
Seems like he just asks a stupid questions and not trying to help us.

Rayn
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.

I actually called him a really good mafia player here and his reaction is definitely not townish.
No category
Slam illegible god of the game
MZ useless (for me rn)
VE I'm sorry but I can't judge you, that would be the same as a doctor measuring the heartbeat of a coked-up guy. The result will probably be wrong

Just WTF
TotheStars
I mean his filter looks worse then the history of my country

Not playing
jealous
Hapahauli

This is just OMGUS


A list post is omgus.

How amazing. Something I have never seen before in my life 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:17 GMT
#1713
On March 05 2024 13:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?


Can you post your reads please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:22 GMT
#1716
On March 05 2024 13:19 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Idk who you are, but you won my heart with this post.


Do you think he is mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:24 GMT
#1717
On March 05 2024 13:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?


Can you post your reads please.

no im still working on them


Just give me what you got.

I don't care if you miss some people or whatever or there are no explanations.

Cause I literally don't know where you stand on people right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:29 GMT
#1720
On March 05 2024 13:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?


Can you post your reads please.

no im still working on them


Just give me what you got.

I don't care if you miss some people or whatever or there are no explanations.

Cause I literally don't know where you stand on people right now.

no. i dont know where i stand on a lot of people i have to think more. i only have easy ones now.


What are the easy ones?

Like I'm not trying to be unreasonable here, but I think its fair enough to share what you have.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:31 GMT
#1721
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:35 GMT
#1724
On March 05 2024 13:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.

What’s his meta?


usually a lot of waffle that is hard to follow mixed with unreasonable suspicion on me.

like fair enough this game he said he would play like I am town, but the buddying is a bit much for my tastes.

And his approach towards me feels too logical for him, like his posts are better cause he knows I am town or something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:35 GMT
#1725
On March 05 2024 13:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:13 Vivax wrote:
I apologize too.

I'm surprised rayn didn't react more emotionally when I was rude to him though. Unless he is mafia of course.

Iamp probably doesn't give a damn.

JAT is just same old.


Rayn tends to be more angry and mean when he is mafia.


Do you think this game matches that meta?

I didn't really pick up on that from him last game he played as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:38 GMT
#1728
##unvote

Vote: Perfection

Reason: His play dropped off hard since start of day, he is being unreasonable about vivax as mayor despite providing no plausible alternatives, he refused to post reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:44 GMT
#1732
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.


To be fair, he has my case.

Could you answer my question on rayn cake?

I am being very reasonable and giving you space to do stuff, so please tell me what you think of him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:52 GMT
#1742
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.



Do you have any other thoughts on the game or peoples alignments other than rayn is town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:53 GMT
#1743
On March 05 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.

you know cake tried to cheat right. what do you make of that.


???
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:58 GMT
#1747
On March 05 2024 13:55 iamperfection wrote:
brought information from outside the thread into the game am i the only person that reads.


Yeah I saw that.

it is what it is. I don't want to ruin the game and I trust rayn's integrity enough that it won't affect his play.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:59 GMT
#1748
Why do you raise that now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:04 GMT
#1753
On March 05 2024 14:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Idk who you are, but you won my heart with this post.


Do you think he is mafia?


No, I stopped to think you were but apparently you cant help but talk about me all the time. How dissapointing.

I expect town DP being able to focus on something else and be more level headed. You are just blending, not being bravado.

Example, koshi is bravado.


I’m talking about Rayn?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:27 GMT
#1777
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:35 GMT
#1785
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:36 GMT
#1787
On March 05 2024 14:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.


Ok fair enough.

Can you post some reads now plz
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 7m
OSC
22h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.