• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:02 GMT
#4773
On March 08 2024 19:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 19:17 DarthPunk wrote:
to be honest I am not happy that you all just hand wave away cake being mafia for subjective perceptions of meta, when she lived for far too long incorrectly the game before.


Like part of your argument is that she wouldn't go against me as mafia except she did that her previous scum game and it worked.

^
Smart man. Didn't see that in between.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:03 GMT
#4774
Oh, you are talking about CC. For some reason I thought it was about dmb.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:05 GMT
#4776
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:31 GMT
#4786
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:35 GMT
#4789
On March 08 2024 20:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?

No, the last part is what happened. If Marv is willing to lynch palmar on day1 that has a very high likelihood of success for town. When that was off the table Trfel was the only option left. Pure self-preservation. Even though I will not claim I thought he was towny - at the time he was in my poe after all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:40 GMT
#4792
On March 08 2024 20:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?

No, the last part is what happened. If Marv is willing to lynch palmar on day1 that has a very high likelihood of success for town. When that was off the table Trfel was the only option left. Pure self-preservation. Even though I will not claim I thought he was towny - at the time he was in my poe after all.


Ok why the fuck are you arguing with me about what you were doing is what you were doing as town, when that was the whole point of my post I just made about you?

I am not arguing with you. Just clarifying for people who read this. As of now, you have done quite well today in my opinion. I think I'll have to have a closer look at your CC stuff later on. She did not really stand out to me as particularly scummy so far. But I have 0 meta experience with her. At least I don't remember playing with her.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:55 GMT
#4794
On March 08 2024 20:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 19:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I don't think that is true. Rayn posted his action right before deadline in the thread. Until when does the mason work? Only dayphase, right? So marv probably did not know what he was going to do in time to adjust the night actions. Unless marv is lying about the code and rayn already told him during the day but I find that hard to believe.

Lasts day and night phase

Ok. I still think my logic is valid though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 12:07 GMT
#4805
I am sure dp has friends who can fake these certificates. Wouldn't believe it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 12:14 GMT
#4814
On March 08 2024 19:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.


lol

I was thinking about this a bit. Would. Mafia MZ lack the self-awareness to be this much of a hypocrite?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 12:17 GMT
#4820
On March 08 2024 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 19:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

On March 08 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.


lol

I was thinking about this a bit. Would. Mafia MZ lack the self-awareness to be this much of a hypocrite?

Reads a little as a town case tbh. Think he’d be more careful.

That's what I meant.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 13:12 GMT
#4850
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

Sounds like a very productive discussion in the making.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 17:55 GMT
#4943
On March 08 2024 22:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick


Oh no. nope. No. Don't do that to me. At this point you know you can’t change the lynch. If you flip mafia it would looked better for me, because you didn't stop voting me even like after nk and slam calling out his announcement about you, you just post #votedmb. And now you know you getting lynched and we will see that you are scum. You changing your mind about me so it looked like it was M vs M here. Why me? Could you not do that shit do somebody else?

Can you please answer this:
On March 08 2024 19:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
But trying to become mayor as mafia is very risky and stupid. Even I understand that.

So does that mean that all of the following have to be town?
Vivax (13), raynpelikoneet (3), Oatsmaster (1), Koshi (1)

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Town dp would feel attacked if you call him mafia and would names reasons why he is not.
Mafia dp plays it of cool, that you don't see the fear of being discovered.

Maybe this is a DP thing, or maybe I'm different from most, or maybe I'm just stupid... But how much evidence can DP have to name reasons for why he is not mafia when we're what, 16 hours into D1? Maybe the volume they put out... but still, let's have a thought experiment:

What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Regardless of what I think about cake, but it seems to me that he picks weaker players to annoy until they make a mistake because of beeing annoyd and then he can push the wagon that comes up.

I made an error out the gate (not catching that Alakaslam cop-claimed) and I didn't get my head bit off for it by anyone. It was corrected and we kept it moving. So, I think this point is overblown. If you're not scum, "mistakes" don't magically make you scum, IMO. The mistake itself has to be AI.

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
He waits hours but no body jumps on a cake wagon or he already sees that that wagon will not be successful. So he need to get someelse, but thats good for his record, because Town DP change often his vote just usually with good reasons.

If it wasn't his meta already then I could see this being potentially being true/AI, but because you say that it is his meta... I don't get your point here?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Thats the only Post I like. He should play a little bit and then we lynch Ve because thats a vote for active Town

Please clarify your logic here, too.


That does not mean that this people are Town for me.
It has something to do with my experience of DP's personality. Sorry if I didn´t make that clear.


What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

Regardless of my aligment I would not start a fight with dp without having do!!!
As mafia I would not do that. That would take the fun away as I had in the last game trying to lynch Palmar

As Town I just to it because I don´t have something more importend in my head.


And the Ve post is good
He doesn´t really want to play anymore because we always lynch him early.
Compassion would be the best description




DMB, can you explain the bolded part again for me? I am not sure I am following.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 17:56 GMT
#4944
On March 09 2024 02:54 Palmar wrote:
Yeah im absolutely abusing the fact this day is a foregone conclusion.

May be around a little later tonight.

Good thing you told us. I wouldn't have noticed.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 18:27 GMT
#4951
On March 09 2024 03:25 Koshi wrote:
Not sure why we are not voting VE and lynching our townread.

He is next at this rate.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 18:37 GMT
#4956
On March 09 2024 03:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 03:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean I personally don’t think we need to wait to tmr to lynch VE

Tomorrow we lynch Slam obviously.

Yeah? Did you frame oats?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 22:58 GMT
#5075
On March 09 2024 07:56 Palmar wrote:
Anyway, good night boys

good night big boy, I cannot wait for more low-effort hot takes coming from you tomorrow
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:00 GMT
#5077
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.

As would Palmar & VE.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:03 GMT
#5083
On March 09 2024 08:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't think his reads have evolved beyond what little he was around for D1

Yep. Really, really lazy. Which is of course not really mafia indicative on its own in his case but man its weak.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:04 GMT
#5084
On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi

Wasn't that an accomplishment of your dear leader? What was your part in this travesty?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:09 GMT
#5086
On March 09 2024 08:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi

Wasn't that an accomplishment of your dear leader? What was your part in this travesty?

I feel bad about being mean to rayn.

He will live. There have been many people who were mean to rayn. And even more people who rayn was mean to. At least he is canonized as townhero already.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 468
TKL 208
ByuN 159
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 105
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31371
Calm 3215
Shuttle 2823
Jaedong 1260
Mini 828
EffOrt 633
Soma 530
Horang2 529
ZerO 250
Rush 244
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 224
Snow 176
firebathero 113
hero 86
Zeus 77
Mind 74
Mong 73
Shine 44
Hyun 42
Free 35
sorry 34
Sharp 30
Aegong 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 22
Killer 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1381
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4081
x6flipin398
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1334
Beastyqt410
ceh9397
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh238
420jenkins211
Livibee209
C9.Mang0163
QueenE117
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss64
IndyStarCraft 53
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade299
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 34m
INu's Battles
18h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.