• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10310 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 11:58 GMT
#3154
On March 05 2019 20:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up will go back to bed as I am tired but I will answer a few things:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:55 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 13:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 13:21 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:55 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:50 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Wave that point about Tina was part of my newer reasons for scumreading her as well. Sicklucker did point it out but he townreads her for it though lmao.


SL can be a surprisingly smart dude sometimes.

Hell he might even be town this game, pretty solid chance I'd wager.

I think SL is wrong about Tina but he did bring forward a good piece of evidence for me (later wave used).


Besides the case Wave just posted (or anything in it), what are your reasons for scum reading Rsoul?

On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

TLDR her odd read shifts on me early and her interactions with rayn don't seem to come from Town!Tina from my perspective.(I made that post in on mobile so it did not come out as I wanted to.)


If it's not too much trouble, care to point me to one of these interactions?

The few interactions between them I saw suggested they were both town to me.

The tone didn't feel natural from one end and felt like it's Scum vs Town and this post from Tina seemed a bit forced in my opinion:
On March 05 2019 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.


These sorts of posts are why I hope you're mafia, actually. It's irritating as shit when you actively ignore me because I 'won't change my read'. I think if anything can be said of my play it's that I'm not a fucking mindless bulldog, and it's not as if I can even remember a game where I've tunneled the shit out of you when you were either alignment without reconsidering new information.

But whatever. Behaving this way will make it difficult for me to see you as town if you are. And if you are, well, I'm really just sad that we apparently can't play this game together anymore and you know what...it's really not because of me.

It's hard to describe but this post from Tina seemed like a good excuse for her to have a shit fight with Rayn? One of them definitely is town and the other is mafia on the tone between these posts from each other and in my opinion it's Tina.
Anyways going to retire to my bed and when I wake up I will read everything!


Yea I actually still get the opposite impression between those 2 posts you quoted.

I've seen Rayn many a time bulldog down a scumread of his even when there is tons of evidence that he could be wrong, but since he sees something that colors a person red he will never let it go. Similarly will ignore someone he sees as townie who disagrees since he writes them off in his mind since he has "solved" their alignment. I'd go so far as to say that Rayn often is playing his own game of mafia, called "How right can Rayn be this game" (ok this is a bit unfair, and sorry Rayn, but it's how I perceive it).

Rsoul, conversely tends to want to interact with her Town reads to bounce ideas off another person and get a better sense of where he reads should maybe be. I see her as one of a handful of players who actively try to look at both sides of a player, what they might be thinking as town and what they might be thinking as scum. Sometimes when you do this (I do this as well) it becomes hard to decide which PoV is more likely and you wind up bouncing back and forth between these 2 PoV's.

That is also why I feel like Wave's case on Rsoul is shit, because that sort of waffely behavior is almost exactly what I tend to expect from a player who thinks like this.

So, TLDR: Both are behaving how I'd expect from what I perceive their characters and mind sets to be as town reacting to one another here.

To each of their own I guess.
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:00 Tictock wrote:
Ok, for real I am out this time as I need to go to bed.

Thank you LS for sharing your views, I think you are wrong, but I am all the more convinced you are like 80-90% town here form that.

Like I said earlier, don't expect shit from me again tomorrow (wont even be home till about this time) but will be around Wednesday.

Np on talking to you.
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:51 AMG wrote:
151 pages... you cannot be serious!

I started playing here nearly a decade ago under the name Adam4167, some of you ive played with, most of the rest Ive spectated games you were in.

Now, if someone could tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 the level of shit ive waded into, 1 being my socks would get wet and 10 being if i open my mouth I die of E.coli?


I can't talk about pages 1-100 but as Day 1 came to an end, there was a 3-way race for mayor between Holyflare and Palmar, and to a lesser extent Iamperfection. There was no clear lead for who would be lynched, with Trfel, Oats, Acro, and Conversion all hitting 4-5 votes at one point or another.

With about 6 hours left in the day, I came by and basically admitted there was no way I was going to read the first 100 pages, and said that it would be fine to lynch me so someone else would have a chance to play through Day 2 and enjoy the game (basically martyring). I lobbed down a self-vote (which later turned out to be not allowed), and voted for the guy who most recently got a mayor vote, Palmar.

Following this, I got a wave of votes - from HF, Acro, Grack, and Iamp, who seemed extremely pleased with himself for figuring out that he should vote me.

Over the next couple of hours, mayor voting consolidated, with HF and Palmar being neck and neck, and iamp falling behind. HF ran on a platform of lynching Palmar, and Palmar ran on a platform of lynching Sent for a variety of reasons inclusive of a policy lynch of Sent for failing to read his role PM.

with about a half an hour left in the game, rayn, FF, iamp, Damdred brought HF to several votes over HF, pushing him into a comfortable lead over Palmar, and most of the votes consolidated onto either me or Trfel.

with 10 minutes left, HF basically had the mayor vote locked up, 4 votes ahead of Palmar, thanks to Damdred and Iamp also hopping on his mayor wagon. For the lynch, I had 10 votes to Trfel's 9:

Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, Vivax, rsoultin, Conversion
Trfel (9): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales

You'll note my vote isn't on Trfel here, I keep it on Iamp since he's a shitter and I don't want to accidentally get someone other than me lynched.

The last 10 minutes are shenannies:

Exo comes in and votes me, making it 11-9.

3 minutes to the deadline, Vivax swaps over from me to Trfel, tying it up at 10-10 (though i'll be lynched in this tie)

2 minutes to the deadline, Lightingstrike jumps from his irrelevant rsoultin vote onto me, making it 11 votes on me, 10 on Trfel.

1 Minute from the Deadline, conversion hops off of me and onto Trfel, causing Trfel to have 11 votes and me to have 10.

Trfel flips Doctor.

HF uses his mayoral power to kill Palmar, the backup Cop.



I swap to you to try to prevent Tfrel's lynch but conversion hammered Tfrel -_- If you had looked in my filter I made it clear I wasn't going to let Trfel get lynched but I failed though when Conversion layed down the hammer on Tfrel while I was on mobile -_-


Your shennannies were noble and you did your best
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:17 GMT
#3446
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:18 GMT
#3449
On March 06 2019 03:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:51 Acrofales wrote:
I mean, BH is gonna have to die or we're just gonna have this conversation til the end of days. But
On March 05 2019 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!


This while useless seems like a VT who doesn't want to play, and not like a scummer who doesn't want to play. He's at least dropping *some* kinda info there.

Note that this was pretty much simultaneous with Conversions shenanigans, so unless they are scum together (a possibility that we shouldn't disregard and why we need the flip), BH really thought he was getting lynched here, and this is his "last words".

100% disagree. That would work on other people, but I've witness the guy fake thinking the deadline was 1 hour earlier than it was to fake try starting shennannies. This kind of post is very possible for him even if he's scum. And that costs him nothing, if he dies he dies, if he lives people townread him for it.

Yeah, I'm an extremely good scum player sadly, which includes faking extremely townie last minute death posts, etc. Not even joking here, but when you're as skilled at this game as I am, it's kinda rough.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:20 GMT
#3450
On March 06 2019 04:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls

Who is scum then you still haven't said.

if I had two bullets here, I'd shoot myself and HF
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:23 GMT
#3454
On March 06 2019 04:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls

Who is scum then you still haven't said.

if I had two bullets here, I'd shoot myself and HF

I'd shoot you twice

thx bb
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:27 GMT
#3459
On March 06 2019 04:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls

Who is scum then you still haven't said.

if I had two bullets here, I'd shoot myself and HF

you didn't answer the question...

HF, obviously
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:28 GMT
#3461
I even wrote a case about the guy!

I would probably filter dive exo and ace as well, if I cared enough to do so, since i think they're both pretty interesting - not necessarily scum, just interesting
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:29 GMT
#3463
On March 06 2019 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:26 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls

Who is scum then you still haven't said.

if I had two bullets here, I'd shoot myself and HF

you didn't answer the question...

HF, obviously

He's the whole team?

No
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:29 GMT
#3465
ok so is iamp actually town or what, he spent the last couple hours yelling about killing me but not writing any convincing cases. was he just extremely mad and ineffective? Normally I'd just write a case calling him scum but it's a lot of effort and i'm tired
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 19:30 GMT
#3468
On March 06 2019 04:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:26 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls

Who is scum then you still haven't said.

if I had two bullets here, I'd shoot myself and HF

you didn't answer the question...

HF, obviously

He's the whole team?

No

Your having a blast aren't you

It's pretty nice knowing that i only have 4.5 hours left in this game. I can just write about what I want, nobody can actually put pressure on me, because i'm going to be shot anyway. So I'm not under any obligation to do anything than write the cases I feel like, and even if people ignore them now, after I flip town people will give them a read.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 20:54 GMT
#3563
On March 06 2019 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys we lynching HF because of him killing Palmar over BH who was the opposite wagon of Tfrel was so antitown that I don't think he would do that as Town in that situation. I don't think a town HF is that big of an idiot to use the mayor lynch on a very active Palmar like that.


Also his slipperiness on why he did this. It's not just that he promised, as he now claims, he was previously saying he got caught off guard and couldn't change it in time.

Also pls vigi me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 22:23 GMT
#3616
I 💯% promise to do zero work, reading, etc if I live through the night, I will just fuck around all day tomorrow. This burst of effort was temporary. Kill me, vigi, or your mistake will haunt you. Kill me! Kill me!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 22:29 GMT
#3621
On March 06 2019 07:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 07:23 Blazinghand wrote:
I 💯% promise to do zero work, reading, etc if I live through the night, I will just fuck around all day tomorrow. This burst of effort was temporary. Kill me, vigi, or your mistake will haunt you. Kill me! Kill me!

What if mafia has a doctor?


I don't see that in the OP


On March 06 2019 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
BH if you do live we want you to do work as a legacy just sayin.


You can want what you want but I'll do nothing regardless. Failing to vigi me would be pretty bad.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 22:55 GMT
#3631
Don't forget about wiggles
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 23:22 GMT
#3638
On March 06 2019 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:01 kitaman27 wrote:
In case there was any confusion regarding the mechanics of the mayor lynch, the night post will be delayed until the mayor submits their lynch. If the leading candidates do not anticipate being around for the deadline and want to submit their lynch via PM ahead of time, that is fine. The game will be paused until the mayor lynch has been submitted and then the night post will be posted, revealing the alignments and roles of both lynched players.

Holyflare where in this does it say that you can’t change your lynch


Oh shit HF!!! Called out!!!!!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 23:57 GMT
#3667
I surely am not the least useful player in this game even though I didn't read the first 100 pages
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 23:57 GMT
#3668
That's the sad thing really. Thankfully I'm out of here in 3 minutes. Heh.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 23:59 GMT
#3673
On March 06 2019 08:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:57 Blazinghand wrote:
That's the sad thing really. Thankfully I'm out of here in 3 minutes. Heh.


fat chance


You really think a vigi would be so dumb as to not shoot me? Come on HF
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 06 2019 00:00 GMT
#3675
On March 06 2019 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
BH will live another cycle. Good times.

Pls no
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 06 2019 00:04 GMT
#3692
Are you fucking kidding me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV298
Rex64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko333
ProTech130
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29205
Soma 903
Hyuk 826
Jaedong 654
actioN 616
Soulkey 499
Horang2 408
Larva 336
BeSt 297
Mini 250
[ Show more ]
910 237
Light 197
Stork 197
EffOrt 168
Snow 160
Last 131
ggaemo 101
Pusan 92
ZerO 90
Rush 71
Mind 56
Mong 50
Killer 46
Creator 38
Yoon 37
Shinee 36
hero 34
Bale 27
Sharp 20
sorry 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
Free 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6765
Dendi188
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1543
markeloff81
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2711
Khaldor980
Other Games
gofns33314
singsing1568
XBOCT313
B2W.Neo302
Pyrionflax277
DeMusliM233
Mew2King74
ArmadaUGS63
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1258
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 23m
The PondCast
22h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.