• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8362 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 18 2019 01:29 GMT
#9
/in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 20 2019 03:31 GMT
#46
just FYI for anyone worried about it, the ban list is officially sunsetted, with the exception of anyone who got a perma who should contact me. don't feel shy about signing up for this game!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 01 2019 19:42 GMT
#215
On March 02 2019 04:32 Pandain wrote:
Just got my role pm. I'm the jester. What does that mean?


It means you win if you're the last man standing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 03 2019 08:10 GMT
#975
Hey friends! hope everyone is doing well. I'm still catching up on page 19, it seems like we have a lot of activity which is great. I won't be going for the usual random lynch thing this time around, but I do have a suggestion that might help out if we're having trouble deciding on the lynch. Let me know if there's anything urgent I need to weigh in on as I catch up.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 03 2019 09:23 GMT
#1002
On March 03 2019 17:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey friends! hope everyone is doing well. I'm still catching up on page 19, it seems like we have a lot of activity which is great. I won't be going for the usual random lynch thing this time around, but I do have a suggestion that might help out if we're having trouble deciding on the lynch. Let me know if there's anything urgent I need to weigh in on as I catch up.

Well I’ll be damned



I don't RNG *every* time, heh.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 03 2019 12:04 GMT
#1076
What's the current vote count at?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 02:15 GMT
#1561
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 19:55 GMT
#2173
On March 05 2019 03:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Might be right but it’s not as fun

How is it not fun

Cause I wanna see some drama in my mafia game lamp cmon

I mean he flips scum yay. If he is town we get to call blazinghand a trash player. Kind of a win win.

do it! it will be a moral victory
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 19:56 GMT
#2176
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 19:57 GMT
#2178
On March 05 2019 04:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.

Wtf are you doing

I'm explaining to Mr. Wiggles why people prefer that I get killed by majority vote expecting the mayor to kill me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 19:57 GMT
#2179
On March 05 2019 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:56 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.

Wtf are you doing

I'm explaining to Mr. Wiggles why people prefer that I get killed by majority vote to expecting the mayor to kill me

EBWOP
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:01 GMT
#2187
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:02 GMT
#2189
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.


I do have lots of fun playing scum! In my last game I played a master class scum game, high activity.

I'm either scum or I'm not, theoretically one should lynch based on that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:07 GMT
#2197
On March 05 2019 05:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:01 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.


Do you really think you would be the only one who isn't reading every.single.post

Hell, even if you just take a look at a third of the posts in an inconsecutive manner, you could play the game. It's D1. Nobody's perfect


Hmm, I've read up through like page 20, and even then was in maximum skim mode. It's "comforting" in some sense that I'm not alone in this, but I guess I do expect to read every post in games I play, and historically that's what I've done.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:08 GMT
#2204
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:13 GMT
#2212
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:14 GMT
#2215
Yeah, I think it was that I saw the most recent vote for mayor was for Palmar when I played my vote, so I just made a vote for Palmar. If someone else is a better choice than Palmar let me know.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:15 GMT
#2218
On March 05 2019 05:12 iamperfection wrote:
Kill bh he is full of crap he is scum


This is a much better reason to scumread me! If I'm BSing, I might be scum. You're learning, good.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:17 GMT
#2225
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:18 GMT
#2229
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote


It's not a complaint about a policy vote. I've basically asked to be a policy voted. The thing i'm complaining about is that iamp won't ADMIT that it's a policy vote.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 557
UpATreeSC 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 869
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 82
Zeus 65
910 40
Trap 38
Bale 25
NaDa 24
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins261
monkeys_forever64
Counter-Strike
edward363
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS148
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2232
Other Games
summit1g5417
Grubby2796
Beastyqt687
B2W.Neo642
shahzam442
byalli412
KnowMe171
TKL 171
C9.Mang0161
ToD94
Chillindude20
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream127
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Hupsaiya 14
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 2m
Stellar Fest
17h 2m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.