• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:22
CEST 01:22
KST 08:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7932 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 02 2018 02:33 GMT
#76
/in
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2018 20:08 GMT
#89
/confirm
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 00:15 GMT
#128
Hola

I like the idea of the coordinating medic shot via vote. A lot more information.

I am not sure about the mass claiming bit D2 though. I think it would be better for town to have the medics be unknown for a couple cycles before they claim.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 00:16 GMT
#129
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 08:59 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:51 n00bKing wrote:
Is there a "far and away" best Scum player that we can lynch, to make sure that won't happen? :D

Holyflare

Hmm, okay. If he were Scum and decided that the mass claim favors the Mafia, would he be bold enough to immediately fake-claim Medic, and try to force the Town into a disadvantageous mass claim? Or would that be "too obvious" of a scum play?

Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia


agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 02:23 GMT
#139
On March 06 2018 09:56 Damdred wrote:
Do you have any opinions on anyone yet Tubesock?


Nothing yet, but your idea about medic coordination I think is pro town so you can be in the townpile.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 02:28 GMT
#141
On March 06 2018 11:09 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 09:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia

agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.

What are you "agreeing" with? Because what Fecalfeast said and what you said are NOT the same.


I agree that HF can fakeclaim as either alignment, that I don't believe that him claiming should be alignment indicative in any way. I actually think he IS medic but he's town just as easily as mafia.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 02:36 GMT
#144
On March 06 2018 11:26 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 11:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I miss the presence of a rayn-like person plugging me in the butthole and telling me i suck at this game

I can start telling you that you suck at this game, if that'll help. You'll have to go somewhere else for the rest of that, though.
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 11:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Fecal was exaggerating by his D2 mass claim. Mass claiming is going to happen but I don't see it happening on D2 unless the game is really easy and we nail mafia really early

I dunno, the pre-game discussion sounds to me like people are talking about mass claiming early game and not late game. And now I can't ask them to clarify what they meant, because they either aren't in the game or I can no longer trust them to tell me the truth about it.

But speaking of the pre-game discussion, now that I've read through it again, it occurs to me that I don't even know for sure what the setup for the game IS.

We had this:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2018 23:28 Calix wrote:
I'm leaning towards giving mafia another role since people seem to agree that makes the game easier for mafia.

and then this:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2018 23:45 Calix wrote:
Two Roleblockers might be fine then. I'll see what other people think and if nobody has a serious problem with it then I'll change the Mafioso to a PR.

and then that was it. So was the setup changed? Am I allowed to ask the Narrator to tell us whether the setup changed? Because if the setup isn't as town-favored as it was initially, that will definitely change my strategy.


Didn't you just chastise me for talking about mass claiming strategy? And here you are talking about setup and strategy.

Your hypocrisy is delicious.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 05:42 GMT
#154
On March 06 2018 12:51 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 11:28 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:09 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia

agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.

What are you "agreeing" with? Because what Fecalfeast said and what you said are NOT the same.

I agree that HF can fakeclaim as either alignment, that I don't believe that him claiming should be alignment indicative in any way.

Alright, thanks for making that clear. Because obviously there's a ton of difference between Fecalfeast saying "he fakes as town or mafia" and you saying "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia."


I must be obtuse. I don't get why it's all that different in the context "is HolyFlare town for claiming" between "he fakes as town or mafia" or "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia"? Although, I meant to add "mafia medic" in there. What obvious difference do you see?

The only difference I see is I don't think he's lying. We just don't know if he's town or mafia medic.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 05:45 GMT
#155
On March 06 2018 13:59 AMG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 11:36 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:26 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I miss the presence of a rayn-like person plugging me in the butthole and telling me i suck at this game

I can start telling you that you suck at this game, if that'll help. You'll have to go somewhere else for the rest of that, though.
On March 06 2018 11:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Fecal was exaggerating by his D2 mass claim. Mass claiming is going to happen but I don't see it happening on D2 unless the game is really easy and we nail mafia really early

I dunno, the pre-game discussion sounds to me like people are talking about mass claiming early game and not late game. And now I can't ask them to clarify what they meant, because they either aren't in the game or I can no longer trust them to tell me the truth about it.

But speaking of the pre-game discussion, now that I've read through it again, it occurs to me that I don't even know for sure what the setup for the game IS.

We had this:
On February 19 2018 23:28 Calix wrote:
I'm leaning towards giving mafia another role since people seem to agree that makes the game easier for mafia.

and then this:
On February 19 2018 23:45 Calix wrote:
Two Roleblockers might be fine then. I'll see what other people think and if nobody has a serious problem with it then I'll change the Mafioso to a PR.

and then that was it. So was the setup changed? Am I allowed to ask the Narrator to tell us whether the setup changed? Because if the setup isn't as town-favored as it was initially, that will definitely change my strategy.


Didn't you just chastise me for talking about mass claiming strategy? And here you are talking about setup and strategy.

Your hypocrisy is delicious.


He did not chastise you at all. Why are you so pricky?


What's wrong with being prickly/pricky?

Do you think he's right? Should we not talk about mass claiming D2? Is there a difference of talking about mass claiming and the timing of it? Does anyone actually think the medics shouldn't EVER mass claim? So, obviously if you are going to discuss strategy you will be talking about the timing. I didn't like him saying "talking about D2 claim is a distraction" and then he goes back to talking about mass claiming. It's scummy to try to shut down discussion especially when nothing else is going on.

He may not have said "mass claim" but he was refering to pregame conversation which was about mass claiming.


Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 06:30 GMT
#159
On March 06 2018 15:18 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 14:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 12:51 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:28 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:09 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia

agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.

What are you "agreeing" with? Because what Fecalfeast said and what you said are NOT the same.

I agree that HF can fakeclaim as either alignment, that I don't believe that him claiming should be alignment indicative in any way.

Alright, thanks for making that clear. Because obviously there's a ton of difference between Fecalfeast saying "he fakes as town or mafia" and you saying "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia."

I must be obtuse. I don't get why it's all that different in the context "is HolyFlare town for claiming" between "he fakes as town or mafia" or "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia"? Although, I meant to add "mafia medic" in there. What obvious difference do you see?

The obvious difference is that Fecalfeast said HF makes fake claims as both Town and Mafia, while you said that HF could just as easily make the claim as Town medic or Mafia. If he makes the claim as Town medic, it's not FAKE.

So what you did is take something Fecalfeast said, twisted it into something he DIDN'T say, and then "agreed" with it.

That's why I forced you into telling us whether or not you agree with what he ACTUALLY said, and not just what you ACTED like he said. You told me you do agree with what he actually said, so I thanked you for your answer.


I didn't twist anything. They're two separate statements. HF can fakeclaim as town too if he's vanilla....

Feel free to respond to my post towards AMG. I'm down. I'll be up for a couple more hours yet.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 06:58 GMT
#167
On March 06 2018 15:55 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 15:30 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 15:18 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 14:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 12:51 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:28 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:09 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia

agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.

What are you "agreeing" with? Because what Fecalfeast said and what you said are NOT the same.

I agree that HF can fakeclaim as either alignment, that I don't believe that him claiming should be alignment indicative in any way.

Alright, thanks for making that clear. Because obviously there's a ton of difference between Fecalfeast saying "he fakes as town or mafia" and you saying "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia."

I must be obtuse. I don't get why it's all that different in the context "is HolyFlare town for claiming" between "he fakes as town or mafia" or "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia"? Although, I meant to add "mafia medic" in there. What obvious difference do you see?

The obvious difference is that Fecalfeast said HF makes fake claims as both Town and Mafia, while you said that HF could just as easily make the claim as Town medic or Mafia. If he makes the claim as Town medic, it's not FAKE.

So what you did is take something Fecalfeast said, twisted it into something he DIDN'T say, and then "agreed" with it.

That's why I forced you into telling us whether or not you agree with what he ACTUALLY said, and not just what you ACTED like he said. You told me you do agree with what he actually said, so I thanked you for your answer.

I didn't twist anything. They're two separate statements.

That's the point! They're two separate statements! So when he says what he said, and you quote it and say "agreed," followed by what you said, that's like someone saying "Tuesday is the best day of the week" and a 2nd person quoting it and responding with "Agreed, today is Tuesday." Those aren't the same thing.

Are they agreeing with the 1st statement and also adding a 2nd statement? Did they misunderstand the 1st statement? Are they misrepresenting the 1st statement to mean something it didn't? (this one is what it looks like to me at first glance). So I made you take a stance on whether you agreed with his original statement. That removes the option for you to later say you "just misunderstood." That would be HUGELY important if HF were to later flip Red, because it would offer tons of context on whether you were trying to protect him.

You've clarified that you agree with the original statement, were also adding a 2nd statement, so I have my answer, and we can move on. Make sense?



Sounds good, thanks for clarifying.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:04 GMT
#171
On March 06 2018 15:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 15:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
OMG ITS RSOULTIN HI

Hi moosy!

Kinda bored with the setup talk.

Ian (Damdred) is giving me scum vibes. Anyone you want to talk about?


What don't you like? I like the idea of having a second medic vote, so that's the singular reason I gave him town points.

I'm terrible at reading tone, lol so am I right in saying you have a tone read on him?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:12 GMT
#179
On March 06 2018 16:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:04 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 15:57 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 15:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
OMG ITS RSOULTIN HI

Hi moosy!

Kinda bored with the setup talk.

Ian (Damdred) is giving me scum vibes. Anyone you want to talk about?


What don't you like? I like the idea of having a second medic vote, so that's the singular reason I gave him town points.

I'm terrible at reading tone, lol so am I right in saying you have a tone read on him?

Less tone and more not contributing anything.

And no I don't count suggesting the optimal strategy both hf and I pointed out pre-game as a contribution. <- Also thought someone else made that anyway but yeah. It doesn't substantially change my read. Hf and I were going to push that strat anyway so weaksauce.


You're not wrong. I guess I'm giving Damdy slack since I think the only person who's done anything was n00bking. I don't count HF due to NAIness of what he did.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:23 GMT
#186
On March 06 2018 16:17 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:01 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2018 15:18 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 14:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 12:51 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:28 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:09 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia

agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.

What are you "agreeing" with? Because what Fecalfeast said and what you said are NOT the same.

I agree that HF can fakeclaim as either alignment, that I don't believe that him claiming should be alignment indicative in any way.

Alright, thanks for making that clear. Because obviously there's a ton of difference between Fecalfeast saying "he fakes as town or mafia" and you saying "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia."

I must be obtuse. I don't get why it's all that different in the context "is HolyFlare town for claiming" between "he fakes as town or mafia" or "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia"? Although, I meant to add "mafia medic" in there. What obvious difference do you see?

The obvious difference is that Fecalfeast said HF makes fake claims as both Town and Mafia, while you said that HF could just as easily make the claim as Town medic or Mafia. If he makes the claim as Town medic, it's not FAKE.

So what you did is take something Fecalfeast said, twisted it into something he DIDN'T say, and then "agreed" with it.

That's why I forced you into telling us whether or not you agree with what he ACTUALLY said, and not just what you ACTED like he said. You told me you do agree with what he actually said, so I thanked you for your answer.

I like this. He basically said I'm town medic and slipped

Eh, maybe. A true "scumslip" like that is pretty darn rare though. I'd be more interested in hearing whether anyone with prior history with Tubesock in games thinks its unusual for him to immediately take the claim at face value. Him "making nice" with the first person to claim medic may or may not be alignment-indicative for someone, depending on their personality. Anybody know him?


You do realize that I think HF is either town medic or mafia medic.....how is that making nice?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:24 GMT
#187
On March 06 2018 16:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:17 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:01 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2018 15:18 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 14:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 12:51 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:28 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:09 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia

agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.

What are you "agreeing" with? Because what Fecalfeast said and what you said are NOT the same.

I agree that HF can fakeclaim as either alignment, that I don't believe that him claiming should be alignment indicative in any way.

Alright, thanks for making that clear. Because obviously there's a ton of difference between Fecalfeast saying "he fakes as town or mafia" and you saying "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia."

I must be obtuse. I don't get why it's all that different in the context "is HolyFlare town for claiming" between "he fakes as town or mafia" or "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia"? Although, I meant to add "mafia medic" in there. What obvious difference do you see?

The obvious difference is that Fecalfeast said HF makes fake claims as both Town and Mafia, while you said that HF could just as easily make the claim as Town medic or Mafia. If he makes the claim as Town medic, it's not FAKE.

So what you did is take something Fecalfeast said, twisted it into something he DIDN'T say, and then "agreed" with it.

That's why I forced you into telling us whether or not you agree with what he ACTUALLY said, and not just what you ACTED like he said. You told me you do agree with what he actually said, so I thanked you for your answer.

I like this. He basically said I'm town medic and slipped

Eh, maybe. A true "scumslip" like that is pretty darn rare though. I'd be more interested in hearing whether anyone with prior history with Tubesock in games thinks its unusual for him to immediately take the claim at face value. Him "making nice" with the first person to claim medic may or may not be alignment-indicative for someone, depending on their personality. Anybody know him?


I honestly don't remember his play well enough, sadly.

I don't really find it noteworthy though. Especially with four out of thirteen players being medic it's just whatever for someone to say they find a claim believable imo.


To be fair, it's been probably over two years since we played together. So even if you did remember my play, it's doubtful the same. For either of us.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:27 GMT
#189
On March 06 2018 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm a medic.


Uhm...you called you a medic....
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:34 GMT
#200
On March 06 2018 16:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:27 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm a medic.


Uhm...you called you a medic....


Yes and as noobking says someone said I can do that as either alignment or any role but you have specifically said I'm a medic. There's a big difference from saying what I said means nothing to saying what I said means I am medic but either alignment. It appears like you know I'm medic but then add a hedge on top as a "oh I don't know" to fit in. It's a weird thought process comparatively to hf can be anything.


lol ok. In this instance I think you are capable of making a medic claim in any situation. Fake, real, mafia, or town and any combination. I also think that it's probably true but I don't have any idea if it's town medic or mafia medic. You can certainly lynch me for that if you want to, but seems silly to me.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:38 GMT
#202
On March 06 2018 16:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:33 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:30 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:27 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm a medic.


Uhm...you called you a medic....


Yes and as noobking says someone said I can do that as either alignment or any role but you have specifically said I'm a medic. There's a big difference from saying what I said means nothing to saying what I said means I am medic but either alignment. It appears like you know I'm medic but then add a hedge on top as a "oh I don't know" to fit in. It's a weird thought process comparatively to hf can be anything.


Not sure how it's an alignment indicative thought process though? Given how I'd treat it as scum.

How would scum know if your claim were true or not?


A town thought process: hf claimed medic but it means absolutely nothing.

A mafia though process: hf claimed medic shit let's make a post about it since it's a main topic. Oh, he's town so telling the truth based on what he said pre-game. Oh, better throw in a hedge and call him mafia medic though.

Doesn't look right to me.


To be fair, i only said it meant nothing in regards to your alignment. Not absolutely nothing as in no information whatsoever.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:44 GMT
#210
On March 06 2018 16:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:34 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:30 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:27 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm a medic.


Uhm...you called you a medic....


Yes and as noobking says someone said I can do that as either alignment or any role but you have specifically said I'm a medic. There's a big difference from saying what I said means nothing to saying what I said means I am medic but either alignment. It appears like you know I'm medic but then add a hedge on top as a "oh I don't know" to fit in. It's a weird thought process comparatively to hf can be anything.


lol ok. In this instance I think you are capable of making a medic claim in any situation. Fake, real, mafia, or town and any combination. I also think that it's probably true but I don't have any idea if it's town medic or mafia medic. You can certainly lynch me for that if you want to, but seems silly to me.

Wait so are you saying you think he's medic or he's not? This post is really confusing


I believe his claim is true. You do know there is a mafia medic right? and 3 town ones?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2018 07:47 GMT
#213
On March 06 2018 16:45 AMG wrote:
Tubesock, I implied you were mafia by your reaction and said someone you thought was scummy was almost certainly town.. you dont think either of those warrants further investigation or a response?


Nope.

I think the idea that only scum get salty is hilarious. You also don't seem to understand why I was "pricky". Do you understand what I didn't like about n00bking?
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 186
ProTech153
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12175
910 68
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever374
canceldota162
League of Legends
Doublelift4642
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3776
Other Games
summit1g4966
C9.Mang0412
JimRising 381
ToD207
PPMD35
JuggernautJason32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• poizon28 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra906
Other Games
• imaqtpie1141
• Shiphtur455
• tFFMrPink 6
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.