• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6633 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 16:22 GMT
#1051
Yes, a mafia Vivax makes some sense. It is flashing in front of my eyes.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 19:10 GMT
#1062
On March 11 2018 03:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 01:22 darthfoley wrote:
Yes, a mafia Vivax makes some sense. It is flashing in front of my eyes.


Except I was the only one of the medic claims trying to coordinate the others into doccing prpl during N1.

Whereas your post about him not being mafia cause nobody was speaking against it could be seen as you being the first to actually speak against it.

But yea I wasn't really counting on hitting mafia there since I have a post where I was expecting him to flip town. However you are implying I was trying to get my own teammate killed.


Fair point, but if I were mafia with prplhz while claiming medic I think I definitely would've tried a lot harder to push something else. I guess you can say the same thing, so the point is moot
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 19:12 GMT
#1063
Maybe it's just n00bking
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 20:12 GMT
#1085
On March 11 2018 05:02 Alakaslam wrote:
DF why am I less lynchable?


because Kelscier is not a replacement and i'm ignoring your troll posts for the time being
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 20:13 GMT
#1088
On March 11 2018 05:09 KelsierSC wrote:
I shouldn't have signed up. But I'm town.

If I die think only this of me.
There is some corner of tl mafia.
That is forever Kelsier.



feel like you say this every time
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 22:11 GMT
#1160
On March 07 2018 05:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:33 n00bKing wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would sheep a rsoultin wagon

You mf'ers are not lynching rsoul while there's 3 people who haven't even posted yet, and while Tubesock's thread activity went like this:

Tubesock: *post, post, post, post*
n00b: *votes against Tubesock*
Tubesock: *POOF*

You get really serious about off the cuff posts


This post has aged well
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 00:56 GMT
#1218
On March 08 2018 14:18 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:10 n00bKing wrote:
Ok, I'm off.

On March 08 2018 06:32 n00bKing wrote:
Does anyone agree with HF's assessment of DF's play in other games?

Didn't see any backup on this, but to my eyes, the DF lynch doesn't thrill me.

The push on Tubesock has been going for a long time, without much result, so I guess it's not happening today.

##Unvote

Would love to see this happen:

##Vote: KelsierSC

Why him over prpl?

...huh?

Because Kelsier was a no-show (in the game thread at least) and prpl wasn't. You act like one vs. the other is an equivalent choice. It's not.

If people want to make a big deal over this, I can explain further. But I would have thought that the reasons why you lynch a literal no-show (like Kelsier or chaoser) over someone who makes a few posts and then bails for the rest of the Phase (like prpl or damdred) were fairly obvious.


Rereading this, it feels very paranoid and self aware. Vivax asks him a simple question "why KSC > Prplhz" with no real agenda, and n00bking preemptively defends agaainst people making a "big deal" out of it. It's more bad when paired with his substantive post on prplhz that others have already pointed out

On March 07 2018 15:13 n00bKing wrote:
Re: What Tubesock liked about Prpl's filter
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 10:45 Tubesock wrote:
I like how he did it too. As mafia I don't think he would have defended me like he did. I think he would have been more firm in either the defense or attack.

So being wishy-washy is a Town trait now? There's nothing to like about Prpl's play, in my opinion. All he's done is claim Cop, be vague and non-committal about whether he thinks you should be pushed, be vague and non-committal about suspicions that AMG's reads feel forced, and talk about a SK role that we know isn't in the game. I never like it when people say something like "I'm interested in seeing where this goes though." Just means they have no plans of making it go somewhere themselves...so I think to myself....then what good are you?


For tonight, i'm fine vigi healing Slam. Idk how to read him and I don't think i'm gonna get anything serious from him
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 01:05 GMT
#1226
On March 11 2018 10:01 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley did you know I used to play like slam? Imagine having two alakaslams in one game.


No but I've played with Slam and Chez in a game and I think I wanted to lynch myself
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 01:07 GMT
#1228
On March 11 2018 09:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 09:56 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2018 14:18 n00bKing wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:10 n00bKing wrote:
Ok, I'm off.

On March 08 2018 06:32 n00bKing wrote:
Does anyone agree with HF's assessment of DF's play in other games?

Didn't see any backup on this, but to my eyes, the DF lynch doesn't thrill me.

The push on Tubesock has been going for a long time, without much result, so I guess it's not happening today.

##Unvote

Would love to see this happen:

##Vote: KelsierSC

Why him over prpl?

...huh?

Because Kelsier was a no-show (in the game thread at least) and prpl wasn't. You act like one vs. the other is an equivalent choice. It's not.

If people want to make a big deal over this, I can explain further. But I would have thought that the reasons why you lynch a literal no-show (like Kelsier or chaoser) over someone who makes a few posts and then bails for the rest of the Phase (like prpl or damdred) were fairly obvious.


Rereading this, it feels very paranoid and self aware. Vivax asks him a simple question "why KSC > Prplhz" with no real agenda, and n00bking preemptively defends agaainst people making a "big deal" out of it. It's more bad when paired with his substantive post on prplhz that others have already pointed out

On March 07 2018 15:13 n00bKing wrote:
Re: What Tubesock liked about Prpl's filter
On March 07 2018 10:45 Tubesock wrote:
I like how he did it too. As mafia I don't think he would have defended me like he did. I think he would have been more firm in either the defense or attack.

So being wishy-washy is a Town trait now? There's nothing to like about Prpl's play, in my opinion. All he's done is claim Cop, be vague and non-committal about whether he thinks you should be pushed, be vague and non-committal about suspicions that AMG's reads feel forced, and talk about a SK role that we know isn't in the game. I never like it when people say something like "I'm interested in seeing where this goes though." Just means they have no plans of making it go somewhere themselves...so I think to myself....then what good are you?


For tonight, i'm fine vigi healing Slam. Idk how to read him and I don't think i'm gonna get anything serious from him

Well, fuck.

I have made the passive voice argument but meh

I am not articulate. It’s one of those things, if I will be misunderstood it might as well be intentional!

Anyway, if that vig deal goes through on me, cyall. Stay the course, I once thought it was NK HF but now I suspect only NK. HF has no need to bus at this point.


HF nk makes no sense when he could pretty easily push credible scum reads on me or FeFe
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 01:08 GMT
#1231
On March 11 2018 10:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 08:41 Koshi wrote:
At least rsoultin and noob undsrstand the correct play. Vigs please all stack on 1. 5 left. 3 more chances.

you mak me suspicious it’s you and DF.

But then Noobking would be an entirely new breed, at least from my perspective

That happens all the time though.


I'm mainly townreading Koshi/Damdred slot because of how Damdred played early on.

Why do you pair me with that slot?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 01:09 GMT
#1233
On March 11 2018 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
Tbh all the medics are being shit.


We can vigi heal you if you prefer
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 14:01 GMT
#1388
On March 11 2018 20:05 Holyflare wrote:
He was also the first to claim medic iirc.


nah, i was
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 14:04 GMT
#1389
On March 11 2018 20:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 20:32 n00bKing wrote:
On March 11 2018 20:19 Holyflare wrote:
It also DOES change my read on df. If DF is town then I fully believe mafia would think I'm healing him and waste their medic heal on him as a chance to get two night kills. If DF is a town medic then they think I'm also a town medic and instead of wasting their NK on DF for guaranteed medic kills they use their NK on AMG and try and get two kills in one since that's their only option.

If I did not say that I was healing df and he was a town medic then they nk him and we're down a medic for later in the game with no other nk info and we're still in the same mass claim situation with a mafia fake claiming.

There's no way for you to know whether "they think you're also a town medic" in that scenario. But that doesn't even matter. There's nothing stopping them from just killing DF if that's what they want to do. "That's their only option?" No it's not. If DF is a true town medic, then even if they believe you are one too, but aren't sure whether you're telling the truth about healing him, they can just RB you and kill him anyway. There's no way for your fake claim to keep them from killing any player they want (including the revealed medic), and there was no way for their roles to keep US from killing whoever WE want.


Not true. Mafia are a man down and absolutely have to play catch up to prevent them being in this super amazing mass claim bs spot. Mafia have to kill two people to even be within a chance of getting back in the game. It's really optimal to try and bait out the heal and stack and nk another player than it is to just use a nk on a medic and get one kill. Killing a medic and fake claiming after also narrows down the pool further when the mass claim happens to it being a 1/3 chance the player is mafia instead of 1/4.

Trying to stack and killing someone else is by far the most optimal nk. Killing AMG (no offense to AMG, he played very well and was easily town read imo) also shows that they were afraid that one of the top town players were going to be medic saved so in no way, shape or form were they expecting everyone to stack on prplhz since AMG is a fear kill. Shooting AMG gets an almost guaranteed kill and imo shows to me that their mindset was very much get as many kills as feasibly possible.

The fact that not one of rsoul/vivax/df/hf died proves to me that df is not likely to be mafia over any other of the kills since if df was mafia I'd heavily expect them to nk into one of the other three.


If you don't think i'm mafia, why am I one of the sacrificial medic lambs paired with n00bking?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 14:15 GMT
#1392
On March 11 2018 22:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 22:30 Holyflare wrote:
df IS town medic because they believed I was medic?????????

so he's literally basing it on me being town and them believing me to be medic which is almost definitely what happened in the mafia QT

I'll explain this again to the not braindead people that might think HF has a point.

My point is that IF HF is town. Mafia will believe that DF will get a medic on his ass. So they will put their medic on DF. Which means it is really odd DF didn't die because that means none of the 3 actual town medics believed HF while he was townread and joined HF. So the fact DF didn't die makes it very likely he is either mafia. Or he is actually a town medic.

It's math.


Now I think I had this thought already BEFORE the mass claims. So the fact DF claimed medic later makes my scenario lean towards the DF is town medic side.


I hope everybody understand. It doesn't make DF lock town medic. But it makes sense.


I don't know what people thought during the early night etc. But if HF is town. and if DF is town. And there are 3 mafia in the thread who see HF call a shot on DF. Then I do not believe that those 3 mafia fail to get 1 real town medic on DF. Or at least push the idea.

I think it actually points towards HF being mafia knowing mafia medic is on DF and trying to gather support.
But it is still possible DF is mafia and mafia didn't want it to happen.


Actually DF you should think about this line of thought more. You know whether you are town :D.
it makes sense not?


If DF was a simple VT I don't think he surives the night normally. With 4 medics and a fakeclaiming medic calling a shot on him.


I claimed medic day 1 m8
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 14:16 GMT
#1393
On March 11 2018 22:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 22:30 Holyflare wrote:
df IS town medic because they believed I was medic?????????

so he's literally basing it on me being town and them believing me to be medic which is almost definitely what happened in the mafia QT

I'll explain this again to the not braindead people that might think HF has a point.

My point is that IF HF is town. Mafia will believe that DF will get a medic on his ass. So they will put their medic on DF. Which means it is really odd DF didn't die because that means none of the 3 actual town medics believed HF while he was townread and joined HF. So the fact DF didn't die makes it very likely he is either mafia. Or he is actually a town medic.

It's math.


Now I think I had this thought already BEFORE the mass claims. So the fact DF claimed medic later makes my scenario lean towards the DF is town medic side.


I hope everybody understand. It doesn't make DF lock town medic. But it makes sense.


I don't know what people thought during the early night etc. But if HF is town. and if DF is town. And there are 3 mafia in the thread who see HF call a shot on DF. Then I do not believe that those 3 mafia fail to get 1 real town medic on DF. Or at least push the idea.

I think it actually points towards HF being mafia knowing mafia medic is on DF and trying to gather support.
But it is still possible DF is mafia and mafia didn't want it to happen.



Actually DF you should think about this line of thought more. You know whether you are town :D.
it makes sense not?


If DF was a simple VT I don't think he surives the night normally. With 4 medics and a fakeclaiming medic calling a shot on him.


Hmmmmmmmmmm
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 14:49 GMT
#1397
So something i've been sitting on for a while but didn't want to necessarily bring up is Vivax's scum meta.

I've played a few games with Vivax, albeit not recently, but I remember he is well known for being bad at scum. I also remember people saying in previous games "scum!Vivax can play decently for a day, at most two, but after that he becomes pretty obvious."

Why wouldn't you have scum!Vivax claim medic during the mass claim? It effectively takes 100% of the pressure off of him for the next 2 days, not allowing him to put his foot in his proverbial mouth. It's also a credible claim because he's been pretty townread day 1 so hey, why not?

I encourage you people to control + F Vivax's filter about prplhz. Yes, prplhz didn't really give anyone much to work with, but Vivax's interactions about prplhz boil down to this:

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 08 2018 00:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:12 darthfoley wrote:
Okay i've caught up.

AMG and n00b are pretty townie ATM. I think Damdred is kinda townie right now actually, for once. Maybe rsoultin too, because I agree with her about Tubesock. He might be mafia, but not for the reasons HF is pushing. The medic thing is really NAI even if it's "strange"

Lynch pool of prplhz, FF and Tubesock for the time being. I really didn't like how FF announced his first read, then felt the need to explain why he's scumreading prplhz in the next post. I think you either 1) do both in one post or 2) announce your scum read, then explain it if asked. Just felt a tad like he's trying to make sure everyone knows he has reasoning behind his scumread, if that makes sense.


A loveless post.

This dude and this dude are town atm.
I think this dude is kinda townie right now actually, for once [are you sure you didn't forget to add anything, df]
Maybe this dudess is is town too because I agree with her about that dude.

Lynch these three dudes for the time being. Here's an explanation for one of them: I didn't like that he didn't post both read and reasons in one post [which could be said for AMG].

Peace out.



This could be a chainsaw post, but not particularly the most salient point. Fwiw, he also chainsaws AMG (who was the first on prplhz) decently hard throughout the day.

On March 08 2018 04:23 Vivax wrote:
FF what's with your prplhz SR? Care to flesh it out?

For all I know he took a stance similar to mine in regards to the AMG tubesock discussion.

His filter doesn't make me lean either way.
Why you?


Delicate null lean. It's also interesting that he claims prplhz took a similar stance as him in the AMG/TS discussion, but still calls him null. Why?

On March 08 2018 07:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:28 Vivax wrote:

##Unvote
##Vote: Noobking


Cause he still hasn't explained how the hell he goes from summing up reasons for voting prpl, then voting Kelsier instead when tubesock isn't happening.


Yeah, no. Not voting for him.

Saying you have 'no reason' to townread someone does not read to me as more scummy than outright saying you think afkers this game are more likely to be scum because of the balance. I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts, but the vote makes sense in context to me.


Well the explanation isn't coming today either, but in my opinion what he did is serious bs. Serious scummy BS.
I find his filter pretty hard to follow and will probably reserve an hour or so tomorrow reading it as he wasn't spare with words.

Currently just juggling the question: prplhz or df if noobking isn't happening for what he did.


Out of nowhere, Vivax now has prplhz in his two man lynch possibilities.

On March 08 2018 07:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:28 Vivax wrote:

##Unvote
##Vote: Noobking


Cause he still hasn't explained how the hell he goes from summing up reasons for voting prpl, then voting Kelsier instead when tubesock isn't happening.


Yeah, no. Not voting for him.

Saying you have 'no reason' to townread someone does not read to me as more scummy than outright saying you think afkers this game are more likely to be scum because of the balance. I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts, but the vote makes sense in context to me.


Well the explanation isn't coming today either, but in my opinion what he did is serious bs. Serious scummy BS.
I find his filter pretty hard to follow and will probably reserve an hour or so tomorrow reading it as he wasn't spare with words.

Currently just juggling the question: prplhz or df if noobking isn't happening for what he did.


I'll take prp over df. I really think df is town here, though I'm not going to pretend that he's someone that I'm sure I can read. But why not tube?


Hard to find an answer to that within 10 minutes. Right off the bat there is no reason not to lynch tube that comes to mind. I'd have kept him over prpl for D1. But since prpl isn't voting, might as well vote TS.

The vote doesn't sit too right with me after arguing lots of the day about all his qualms with AMG and noobking, but what alternative do I have?


Literally the only reason I have is the lack of scumhunting, but it's hard to tell if it's cause he was pushed into the defensive or cause he's mafia.

meh

##Unvote
##Vote: Tubesock


This is not only terrible logic, but also very awkwardly worded. Idk, I just hate this post a lot. As soon as rsoultin takes Vivax up on his "prplhz or df" possibilities, Vivax immediately backs down and say "well rats, golly gee, I just don't have enough info to make a decision (despite the fact that I just talked about lynching into one of those two!) His main reason to vote TS is that he's trying to survive (NAI) other someone who hasn't voted??? Really? Prplhz was a viable lynch wagon with two votes (AMG, darthfoley) with about 50 minutes before deadline and Vivax was around. He even makes this post while prplhz has two votes on him.

On March 09 2018 01:18 Vivax wrote:
I'm fine with agreeing with you and HF and going for prplhz as vig target.
Let's start our own votecount or something?

##Vote prplhz


(for getting vigidoctored)


Credit to him for being on board with the prplhz vigdoctor, but I question the overall importance of a roleblocker in a setup like this. The medic seems infinitely more important. Roleblocker only really matters if medics split their votes, which we had decided was NOT going to happen, or if there's two medics left. Prplhz was either gonna get lynched or vigi'd sooner or later. Might as well try to gain as much town cred from it as possible.

On March 09 2018 04:32 Vivax wrote:
My pessimism driven gut tells me that prplhz is going to flip town though.
What's the alternative though.


Back to being all mopey about not having alternatives. This is the second time he's literally talked about having no other alternatives. Idk but as town I rarely think in terms of "having alternatives." I'm aware that it's semantics, but I think it may point to an overall scum mindset who is by definition always trying to have alternatives.

In short, Vivax's play around prplhz and the EoD in general looks too careful from my POV.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 14:49 GMT
#1398
On March 11 2018 23:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
ayo darthfoley, vivax said he's healing koshi, who are you going to heal/want to heal?


I'd prefer to not heal whoever Vivax wants to heal
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 14:58 GMT
#1401
On March 11 2018 23:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley does that mean you're townreading noobking? If your scum read is Vivax who do you think is the other scum


I'm not sure. I really think Damdred slot was townie. He just finished playing a scum game where scum was lynched D1/2/3 in order and one of his mates was low activity and got caught D1. He just seemed more energetic and interested than I would expect if scum!Damdred rolled scum with Prplhz. That's like a death sentence.

HF/Vivax is an interesting idea.

I think rsoultin is town regardless of her defending Prplhz day 1. I would be sad if I were wrong about her.

Which leaves me with you and Slam. I'm not sure how I feel about you, and Slam is slam.

I guess I would say the scum lies between HF/Slam/Moosy
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 15:01 GMT
#1402
Oh, and it also just rubs me the wrong way that Vivax came in 12 hours before EoD at a time when votes were building on him, then he lectures other people (me) about being interested in the game. Maybe that's NAI, but it's annoying.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 11 2018 17:14 GMT
#1404
not sure what i'm doing with my heal
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10420
Rain 3184
soO 520
BeSt 449
Stork 378
Soulkey 359
Soma 342
Rush 266
firebathero 213
Barracks 152
[ Show more ]
Sexy 95
Shinee 52
Killer 32
Mind 30
Sharp 23
Shine 22
HiyA 22
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
yabsab 14
hero 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5630
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
Patches Events
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.