• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7281 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 08:31 GMT
#1778
On January 31 2018 15:26 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 20:11 Koshi wrote:
Rels you pocketed mderg really well. That is a job insanely nicely done. Never attacked him, and step by step gained his trust. 😄
I have ctrl+f "mderg" in Rels filter, and he only starts dishing him praise during the HF lynch - when asked to give reads on players by JAT.

Why does not attacking someone equate to pocketing?

Pocket is the result. How you do it is not important.
If Rels isnt mafia I am wrong. If he is mafia I am right.

There are examples. But I cant do anything anymore today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 08:35 GMT
#1780
On January 31 2018 16:19 justanothertownie wrote:
It's so sad that Koshi learned to mafia at some point. A few years ago this would be town!Koshi 100 % of the time.

I am a complete player now. My brilliance is boundless.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 08:35 GMT
#1781
If I was mafia I would kill btdt because he wanted to kill me. The rb thing is a bonus.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 08:37 GMT
#1782
If Rels is mafia he made a huge mistake there. Well... anybody did. btdt has like a huge boner for me when he thinks I am mafia. It was a 100% vote on me
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:33 GMT
#1794
Dnu about that lylo. I am not sure I would lynch mderg. And not sure Mocsta will as well.

Goddamn I read mderg 2 times already.

It is true his play is safe. Hmmm. I guess we need to meta read now... if he is more emotional as town. Because I have 0 meta in my head.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:37 GMT
#1796
Mderg has the "I dont know what to make of this game yet " attitude early. Which is a bit more mafia than town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:39 GMT
#1797
On January 18 2018 23:35 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 23:29 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:18 mderg wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:04 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:52 mderg wrote:
I'm really not sure what to make of this game... I don't have Damdred or Mocsta as scum right now.



Then what so you think of the game so far as it developed. What is your read on damdred? Mcosta rico? Generally?

damdred I'm not sure about, I can see the point you made about him looking to agree with people of opposing views. On the other hand his defense doesn't seem like scum to me. The slightly illogical reasoning on the meta stuff just feels super townie to me.

I also don't like the way Damerion has gone to attack Damdred. Immediately tunneling on Damdred based solely on meta. I don't know how much there actually is to the meta, though. (probably something at least).

Mocsta, I feel showed the kind of openness I would expect town to have.

Ok. So going off your filter.

So would a list be like:
Town:
Me
Mcosta Rico
Rsoultin

Mafia:
Hf?

Confused:
Damerion

I'm just now worrying about you cause after reading your filter, you seem to be unwilling to commit to anything as well and apart from me and now Mcosta Rico, you haven't taken a strong stance on anything.

How do you get hf in the mafia pile from my filter? I'd much rather put Damerion in that.

Like I said, I don't know what to make off this game which is somewhat annoying

Last sentence is so baller if you are bussing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:41 GMT
#1799
On January 19 2018 08:59 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 08:51 darthfoley wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:48 mderg wrote:
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels

What makes Rels town?


He has seen what I see and shares some similar opinions about specific things that would not be on a mafia's priorities list at this juncture in the game

sounds kind of vague and bullshitty to me

The above into under is maybe bad. He should want to lynch df.
On January 19 2018 18:18 mderg wrote:
Can we just lynch Rels?

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:43 GMT
#1800
On January 31 2018 18:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2018 18:39 Koshi wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:35 mderg wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:29 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:18 mderg wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:04 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:52 mderg wrote:
I'm really not sure what to make of this game... I don't have Damdred or Mocsta as scum right now.



Then what so you think of the game so far as it developed. What is your read on damdred? Mcosta rico? Generally?

damdred I'm not sure about, I can see the point you made about him looking to agree with people of opposing views. On the other hand his defense doesn't seem like scum to me. The slightly illogical reasoning on the meta stuff just feels super townie to me.

I also don't like the way Damerion has gone to attack Damdred. Immediately tunneling on Damdred based solely on meta. I don't know how much there actually is to the meta, though. (probably something at least).

Mocsta, I feel showed the kind of openness I would expect town to have.

Ok. So going off your filter.

So would a list be like:
Town:
Me
Mcosta Rico
Rsoultin

Mafia:
Hf?

Confused:
Damerion

I'm just now worrying about you cause after reading your filter, you seem to be unwilling to commit to anything as well and apart from me and now Mcosta Rico, you haven't taken a strong stance on anything.

How do you get hf in the mafia pile from my filter? I'd much rather put Damerion in that.

Like I said, I don't know what to make off this game which is somewhat annoying

Last sentence is so baller if you are bussing.

Why ? What is baller about "I don't know what to make off this game which is somewhat annoying" ?

Ifhe is mafia with df and damerion he is bussing both teammates. It is pretty awesome if you can then pretend that you are completely clueless.

If I was mafia bussing I would pretend I knew everything. Because that is your mindset then.

I like the tactic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:44 GMT
#1801
On January 31 2018 18:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 08:59 mderg wrote:
On January 19 2018 08:51 darthfoley wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:48 mderg wrote:
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels

What makes Rels town?


He has seen what I see and shares some similar opinions about specific things that would not be on a mafia's priorities list at this juncture in the game

sounds kind of vague and bullshitty to me

The above into under is maybe bad. He should want to lynch df.
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 18:18 mderg wrote:
Can we just lynch Rels?


Lots of time between both quotes I see now. Blah. Was afyer each other inn his filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:47 GMT
#1802
On January 19 2018 19:51 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 19:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 19 2018 18:50 mderg wrote:
Trying to shortly summarize my thoughts on everyone


Twat: probably town
kmatt: no idea
Damerion: don't like his tunneling on damdred, could be scum
btdt: no idea
Mocsta: probably town, conversation with rsoultin looks like town on town argument
Rels: just latches onto the damdred wagon and his work is done
rsoultin: probably town
df: meh
damdred: leaning town
prplhz: no idea
Kelsier: leaning towads town very slightly
Holyflare: I would expect more from town hf but I always have him as scum


I don't think a list like this is very good. In reality you have provided yourself a lot of outs to change opinion without putting forward anything new.

Can you expand on df and explain why he is meh.


The goal of that list was not to put out anything groundbrakingly new. It's a way to summarize and organize my thoughts.

Everything df said (except the townread on Rels imo) kind of makes sense. But I had pretty much no idea what he said before going through his filter. So his play feels a bit off despite making logically sound arguments.

Maybe mderg is too right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:48 GMT
#1804
On January 19 2018 18:32 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 16:08 Mocsta wrote:
Tell me, does this fit within your knowledge of how damdred plays?
Everything about him to me reads as measured and carefully considered.. proofing before posting possibly more than twice. Everything is INTENTIONAL...

That's really not the impression I've got from his play

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:50 GMT
#1806
On January 20 2018 05:15 mderg wrote:
I'm not liking that I more and more like how Rels is posting

It is true that Rels is his only town scumread. So mderg backing off here might be tactical.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:53 GMT
#1807
On January 19 2018 21:04 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 20:39 KelsierSC wrote:
I guess BTDT works as a lynch . I suppose he has a high chance of flipping scum.

Mderg you are here , what do you think about a BTDT lynch?

I could consolidate on a btdt lynch

Hmm mderg plays good as mafia. Knows when to back off from bussing if the opportunity arises. Dont know if this wagon happened. But mderg is good at not overcommiting to the bus.

Blahhhh


I cant lynch somebody like this.
Like maybe in lylo or if JAT told me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:56 GMT
#1808
On January 20 2018 07:44 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 07:38 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2018 07:30 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 07:26 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2018 07:23 rsoultin wrote:
Damerion's first game comes closest to actually matching Holyflare's characterization. Extremely good reads there, mafia team call outs early. Still not the one at a time to exclusion of everyone else bit, but solid.

Lol it's funny rels cause my thought is I kind of want to lynch Damerion >> I just...why the fuck mischaracterize something so easy to check in hf's case?

no this doesn't prove anything, HF thinks this is true whatver alignment he is. But he's so focused on Damdred for something so minor. So sure. And then when Damdred comes and says BTDT is town, automatically they're a team. And then this whole pointless debate about him being at work, which goes nowhere. Just a pointless discussion in which he argues just to win the debate, just like he does as scum.


Well, I'm not townreading him for sure. But I want to consolidate on not-Damdred so...

That's everyone on my original list of seven except you if I remember correctly. Who I'd vote over Damdred. I still don't like darth foley really but I remember not liking him anyway as town so that should be taken with a grain of salt. Damerion though...this doesn't read like his last three town games at all. And the meta's being applied wrong. I think I'd prefer his lynch over everyone now ><

yeah I also don't like Damerion. In addition to what I've said earlier I didn't like that he came back just to tunnel Damdred some more. When in the other games I skimmed earlier he seemed to always have a more global view in mind

From what I've seen his extreme confidence in his early scumread is pretty similar to his past games. He didn't tunnel as much but it doesn't seem that off.
I don't like his case and tunnel on damdred at all but his meta seems to be in line with his past games to me.

Rsoultin was on the money here.
Rels added fuel if he was mafia.
Mderg did damage control as mafia.

Bad points for mderg?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:57 GMT
#1809
Pff those big posts from mderg later on though...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 09:57 GMT
#1810
The effort...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 10:01 GMT
#1813
Tis true tis true
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 11:28 GMT
#1824
Dont worry guys. JAT will solve the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 15:01 GMT
#1847
On January 31 2018 20:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2018 18:53 Koshi wrote:
On January 19 2018 21:04 mderg wrote:
On January 19 2018 20:39 KelsierSC wrote:
I guess BTDT works as a lynch . I suppose he has a high chance of flipping scum.

Mderg you are here , what do you think about a BTDT lynch?

I could consolidate on a btdt lynch

Hmm mderg plays good as mafia. Knows when to back off from bussing if the opportunity arises. Dont know if this wagon happened. But mderg is good at not overcommiting to the bus.

Blahhhh


I cant lynch somebody like this.
Like maybe in lylo or if JAT told me.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2018 20:28 Koshi wrote:
Dont worry guys. JAT will solve the game.

Maybe it isn't town Koshi after all :/

I am not the vilain you want me to be. I am a nice guy who respects other opinions.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 127
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2594
Soma 168
Stork 120
Hyuk 100
Yoon 65
NotJumperer 61
Mong 49
Killer 47
Shinee 40
Sharp 40
[ Show more ]
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
yabsab 14
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1007
shoxiejesuss623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Other Games
summit1g8025
singsing568
ceh9549
Happy336
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Rush1145
• Stunt478
Other Games
• Shiphtur835
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 18m
INu's Battles
2h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 18m
OSC
13h 33m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.