• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7281 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2018 19:16 GMT
#57
/replace
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 18:54 GMT
#1569
I am town. I haven't read anything.
I am playing Heroes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 18:56 GMT
#1570
Give me a list of the general consensus of who is mafia. I will read and vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 18:58 GMT
#1572
On January 29 2018 17:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2018 14:49 Mocsta wrote:
After re-reading the game:
I struggle to consider a world where JAT, Rels, mderg are not town.

That leaves Kmatt & BTDT as the last two.

I am certain that a Kmatt lynch will close this game out.
Theres nothing more to add here, since Kmatt has done nothing more since.




The dark-horse if LYLO did arise is BTDT.
    Yes - It is likely he that he was RB'd (as town)
    However, I refer to dark-horse as my world above is too strong; and without the RB, no one would think BTDT play is indicative of weak-town, let alone confirmed.
    Some food for thought if it gets there
    • Voted Day2, but didnt release RB information until fake-claim
    • Actively scum read by town leaders early-phase (e.g. RSoultin)
    • DF was forced to follow-through with BTDT, because RSoultin was pressuring him due to his alternative scum read on me. Note he goes into significantly more detail trying to convince the thread I am scum compared to his efforts with BTDT
    • BTDT is a mafia-alignment award winner for sick bus plays

I would really love to hear those reasons to townread mderg and Rels that are stronger than the rb thing.

So what I am reading here is that JAT doesn't know shit or Mocsta is mafia.

Both are possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 18:58 GMT
#1573
On January 30 2018 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 03:56 Koshi wrote:
Give me a list of the general consensus of who is mafia. I will read and vote.

The consensus seems to be that you are mafia.

I know. But who except me?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 18:59 GMT
#1574
did btdt get notified of a rb?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:00 GMT
#1575
On January 28 2018 10:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
but my true reason why I'm ok with an HF lynch is actually dumb

On January 28 2018 10:25 beentheredonethat wrote:
I can see HF being scum. I can also see KMatt being scum. And Mocsta. And JAT.

And out of these four, I think HF is the most capable scum player so I want him to be dead first.

ok this guy is ok for now.

btdt no mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:01 GMT
#1576
On January 28 2018 00:38 mderg wrote:
I can totally see Mocsta being scum, maybe even more than kmatt

Good stuff.

##vote Mocsta
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:02 GMT
#1578
Heroes now.

I like that mderg post.

Excellent doubt and shows he is solving game in his head.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:17 GMT
#1582
On January 30 2018 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 04:01 Koshi wrote:
On January 28 2018 00:38 mderg wrote:
I can totally see Mocsta being scum, maybe even more than kmatt

Good stuff.

##vote Mocsta

It's night btw.

ah. I have an entire day? Holy fuck.
I thought lynch was in like 3-4 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:24 GMT
#1585
Yes. I am mafia and decided to for no fucking reason at all lie about what moment in the day it was.
Top level.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:26 GMT
#1586
On January 24 2018 09:26 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2018 03:12 Damerion wrote:
I think BTDT could be scum, there might be a reason to check into him a bit more. DarthFoley could of been distancing himself slightly or just trying to save himself when he voted but doubtful when I think Damdred was the lynch and not many were interested in switching. So perhaps i'll check into him tonight.
so a check was burnt to confirm the outcome of the darthfoley/btdt day1 wagons.

where does this get us now?

"Confirmed"

Damerion
BTDT
Mocsta


"High Likely Town"
Rels
mderg
Holyflare


"PoE"
TWAT(Jat)
Kmatt


In HF eyes, Kmatt/Mocsta are transferable.

Regardless, a lot of this lines up as I truly believe the ppl posting every day care about this game and are town.



The question is whether a cop would proactively scum hunt Day 1.
The whole issue is, many of us saw the DAmdred meta as a poke. and it was the lack of understanding of the reaction that snowballed into a wagon.
Why cant a cop call someone out?

Going to mull on this. Want to hear from JAT in the meantime.


lol this post was not what I waned it to be.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:27 GMT
#1587
Are those his reads? He thinks JAT or I am mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:34 GMT
#1590
On January 20 2018 05:26 Damerion wrote:
Just got off shift, apologies.

Listen to me, yes it is possible I am tunneled upon my friend Damdred. However look at his actions around this lynch.

He has no interactions with BTDT, no interactions with Mocsta, No real interactions with DarthFoley.

And yet someone who thrives on interactions and town hunting has no dynamic shifts in his reads. And yet has come up with these reads that do not change and he pushes withbsupreme confidence.

This is not the day one Damdred who flip flops and changes with the wind.

Also look at how he is handling the lynch, he just wants to get the vote knto Darthfoley and secure it away from himself without encouraging discussion.

I understand I am hyper focused but if you look at my past games I am generally right. So please follow me.


Question:
In the quote below. Is this him seeting up his cop claim, did thread sentiment think Mocsta is town, or was this an original read?
On January 24 2018 03:12 Damerion wrote:
Why can it not be both? He town hunts heavily day one especially without coming to hard decisions by the end of day one. While at the same time he generally explains his scum reads more than one sentence even beyond that on day one?

As for him explaining? I disagree, twat had him sort of backpeddling even about them being a team. And even when he backed up from that he decided to still push them. He was correct I was wrong I agree with that however I do not think he was very town at all this game. And others agreed with me while mafia decided not to shore up the wagon exactly while I take all the blame?

In either case tomorrow I am sure I will find scum and be a hero again.

Right now for instance I am sure Mocsta is town, there is no doubt in my mind. Holyflare and yourself are also high but not as high as him.

I think BTDT could be scum, there might be a reason to check into him a bit more. DarthFoley could of been distancing himself slightly or just trying to save himself when he voted but doubtful when I think Damdred was the lynch and not many were interested in switching. So perhaps i'll check into him tonight.

Will have more solid reads in a bit.



Was there anything odd between Mocsta and Damerion after the cop claim?
On January 24 2018 09:27 Damerion wrote:
To be frank @Mocsta I looked over Damdreds filter after I lynched him and he did have a decent point about your vote at that point.

I also wanted to check someone I did not have a firm read on, was unlikely to be a mafia kill and was unlikely to be a vigilante target.

You were also a target of some conversation d1 so it made sense to me eventually you would be up for lynch and a check one way or another could make the day easier in the future.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:34 GMT
#1591
On January 30 2018 04:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 04:24 Koshi wrote:
Yes. I am mafia and decided to for no fucking reason at all lie about what moment in the day it was.
Top level.

Yeah, yeah. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Still wtf.

This really late replacement in general is really screwing over someones game. Either the mafia game of some poor fella just got a lot harder or a secure mafia loss was just stopped by host intervention if it is your slot.

Yes I am either town or mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 19:35 GMT
#1592
On January 30 2018 04:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 04:27 Koshi wrote:
Are those his reads? He thinks JAT or I am mafia?

He was working under incorrect assumptions if he is town. We had a cop fakeclaim by mafia damerion (which I utterly destroyed btw.).

*hands out a cookie*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:06 GMT
#1605
On January 30 2018 04:55 beentheredonethat wrote:
It also was HF's top scum read if that's not enough for you.

worst point 2018
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:09 GMT
#1606
Well it is either mocsta or the mafia person is playing well.

I am going to go with Mocsta.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:10 GMT
#1607
I saw some good posts by Rels as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:12 GMT
#1608
On January 30 2018 04:55 beentheredonethat wrote:
It also was HF's top scum read if that's not enough for you.

Free Pro-tip:
Open HF filter
ctrl + f
type "mocsta"
press next a couple times.



HF wasn't horrible early. Well he had the other mafia as top town but at least his Mocsta read was good.

I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 127
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2594
Soma 168
Stork 120
Hyuk 100
Yoon 65
NotJumperer 61
Mong 49
Killer 47
Shinee 40
Sharp 40
[ Show more ]
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
yabsab 14
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1007
shoxiejesuss623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Other Games
summit1g8025
singsing568
ceh9549
Happy336
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Rush1145
• Stunt478
Other Games
• Shiphtur835
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 18m
INu's Battles
2h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 18m
OSC
13h 33m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.