• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9174 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 02:11 GMT
#491
On November 02 2017 10:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 08:43 Tictock wrote:
At pg 20 now.

DF and Oats were bickering incessantly last night but now I see DF saying he has mindmelded with Oats over their reads. Feels like a rather quick and convenient turn around to me.

Part of me wants to call BS on the whole argument they had and say it was actually a forced SvS fight, but that is probably far fetched. More likely is a Scum DF buddying Oats.

I actually like Oats calling out my HF read, it is kinda a mixed bag. I was too leinant with HF last time I played and left him slip by as scum when he pretended to be forced to speak Russian. Here I feel like his push on Conv was off when he was pushing Conv for his scum read on Damer when HF himself was voting Damer. Someone mentioned HF and Damer had a history last game though so idk how serious HF's opening vote was.

Also yea Damdred is being pretty lackluster since the game got going.

So Oats more likely Town than DF I think.

Why is it off?
Do you think that HF concocted a reason to push conversion or do you think that holyflare found something odd about why conversion thought that damerion was mafia?


I think it is off that HF dropped a vote on Damer with no explanation then pushed Conv for also thinking Damer is scum. Like the post HF made above was the first time I've seen him actually give a reason for his vote.

Thinking about it now it doesn't seem terribly in line for a scum!flare to attack a town!conv for having the same read if his goal is to get Damer lynched.

Still though I see HF sitting on this Damer vote while attacking Conv and myself without really trying to push any of us very hard. Just a lot of what HF is doing this game doesn't add up to me.

As for my read on Shokey, I'd give it a 70% chance he is scum. I'm actually debating if I want to switch to DF ATM kus I feel like he is being very opportunistic and is trying to buddy you. I'm also noting that you have basically ignored DF since you two got into it the other night.

Right now I'm thankful this game isn't going too fast and I have actually had a chance to keep up. I'm gunna read DF's filter tonight and decide who I prefer between him and Shokey.

I may do a list post sometime too, Right now I know both Vivax and Zen dude posted but we're completely forgettable. I think Bre is the only person to have not posted yet at this point?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 02:14 GMT
#492
Oh and about HF's push on Conv, I didn't agree that Conv's read on Damer was scummy. So HF's scum read on Conv just seems out of left field to me.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 05:31 GMT
#509
Oats if this is what you are talking about re HFvsConcersion...

On November 01 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's myouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game


On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


This is crap bickering about stuff from last game.

I tend to zone out when people talk around each other, kus Conv was making a point about HF anyways not Damer.

Besides Conv's original read on Damer was basically just "he's different than last game, that's weird, that could maybe mean he's scum"

Honestly rereading that I feel like HF was blowing shit out of proportion and jumping down Conv's throat. All the while voting the guy Conv had issues with. Do you see why I'm seeing a possible scum!flare here?

In fact I don't even think a HF/Damer team is impossible here. I feel like HF has spent most of the game pushing people other than Damer.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 06:17 GMT
#510
Ok read post and then bedtime.

Town -> Scum

Oats + Show Spoiler +
Actively pushing the game, solid interactions, good tone. Would be majorly impressed if he is keeping this activity up while scum for the 2nd game in a row, specially endgaming last game

Ruxx + Show Spoiler +
Feels like bubbly free flowing Ruxx. Activity is probably NAI for him but he's keeping his thoughts coming. Possibly buddied

Conv+ Show Spoiler +
Just a newer player struggling to find ground. Got emo and tried to mayrter earlier on but never dropped off and resisted pressure. Likely Town

Krogan+ Show Spoiler +
More nullish, raised some good points, not terribly active. Interesting opener

Damer+ Show Spoiler +
Had a decent post, dissapeared. Possible god reads, I foolishly have hope he will do something interesting before EoD

Breshke + Show Spoiler +
I hope I spelled his name right. Possibly will be renamed with an R name

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
damdead? A couple decent tonal reads, pretty meh

HF+ Show Spoiler +
I've already talked a lot on this read, may be stuck at odds with him

Vivax+ Show Spoiler +
pretty forgettable this game, gets this spot because his name was autocorrected into vivacious

Zendude+ Show Spoiler +
Made one big post about DF, needs to play the game, Super new?

Shokey+ Show Spoiler +
shaped up his game noticeably after pressure, lynchbait or scum?

DF+ Show Spoiler +
all over the place, don't get where his head is at, he goes from super bitchcy with Oats to hard buddy mode for no reason, main reason to scum read me is something silly I said early on about him


I think this is more or less where I am, I had to skim DF's filter more than I would have liked due to needing sleep and all. I think I will be happy if anyone from my bottom 5 get lynched.

I'm going to sleep on my vote I should probably move it to DF but based on last count it seems pretty likely one of him and Shokey are getting lynched and I'm not sure I really care which ATM.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 16:04 GMT
#539
On November 02 2017 16:18 Holyflare wrote:
Like my 2nd post is my vote and the third is an explanation of that vote. There's quite literally nothing more to talk about Damerion because he hasn't posted a single thing since.

Also conversion effectively called Damerion scummy without saying he was scummy. He said "oh his posting style is completely different and that's bad! (but anyone in context would read that as scummy)" and then be proceeded to quote me from last game to further that argument that Damerion is weird but Damerion was town when I made that argument. Conversion was literally arguing about Damerion being mafia (but apparently it was just strange and not mafia) but using my wrong read to further the argument.

It really wasn't blown out of proportion like you purport at all. That's incredibly disingenuous.


You are right I missed you explain your vote in your 3rd post till I reread last night, thought I mentioned that but it may have slipped my attention.

I do think you and many other players blow stuff out of proportion when people are just sharing their thoughts. Like Conv noticed something that was different in Damer's play and made a note about it, then everyone made a huge deal about him speaking his mind. That is what is being blow out of proportion imo. People generally go with feelings and gut reads day one and sometimes those reads aren't super nailed down. That is basically how I play all the time and it always gets me scum read, buy I don't give a shit kus it is how I prefer to approach the game.

It bugs me when I see you guys forcing someone into a corner when there is just misunderstandings about what they are trying to say. The pressure is fine, that is part of the game, it just gets excessive and it's something I notice older scum players will hide behind.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 16:11 GMT
#543
On November 02 2017 16:39 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 14:31 Tictock wrote:
Oats if this is what you are talking about re HFvsConcersion...

On November 01 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's myouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game


On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


This is crap bickering about stuff from last game.

I tend to zone out when people talk around each other, kus Conv was making a point about HF anyways not Damer.

Besides Conv's original read on Damer was basically just "he's different than last game, that's weird, that could maybe mean he's scum"

Honestly rereading that I feel like HF was blowing shit out of proportion and jumping down Conv's throat. All the while voting the guy Conv had issues with. Do you see why I'm seeing a possible scum!flare here?

In fact I don't even think a HF/Damer team is impossible here. I feel like HF has spent most of the game pushing people other than Damer.


I don’t think you actually understood what went down there between me, Conversion and holyflare, so let me recap it for you:

1)
Conversion calls damerion scum, due to the fact that damerion has changed his play style.

Conversion says this is scummy because holyflare has said that there was no reason for damerion to change his play style since it was working so well for him.

only when questioned by me does conversion admit that holyflare never said that this game, but that it was actually a quote from last game.

Conversion also made it seem like it was super obvious he was talking about something holyflare said last game.

2)
As if that wasn’t bad enough, the argument that conversion claimed holyflare used to call damerion scum was actually wrong.

Holy flare last game claimed that damerion was scummy for changing his play style.
Well, Damerion was town last game, so holyflares argument was incorrect.

Conversion did not seem to have evaluated that part at all and just wanted more credibility to his damerion read by adding holyflares name to his post.

The fact that you didn’t understand that is affecting my view of you negatively.


Ok I don't give a shit about this anymore, I don't get the full context of what the quote was from last game, I just see Conv noting something he thought was weird and it got blown up by several people.

Bottom line is I think Conv is Town because despite all this shit he has stayed active and hasn't backed down from his thinking. The maytering was bad but I can see why he would get flustered.

I'm done trying to explain why I see this the way I do.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 16:19 GMT
#550
On November 03 2017 00:20 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I feel a bit odd about TT too, as some one who understands the amount of hours worked, I wouldn't come in posting my thoughts after each person's post in the thread, this caused him to change his view on the game all the time, something I feel like scum wouldn't even care about anyways.

I would of gathered my thoughts first on the overall conversation, and then provide quick bullets on each of the topics i wanted to discuss; Zen's big post here. I felt like TT was just trying to string together posts after each response in the thread to make it look like he was active, while letting his scum buddies do the rest when he's not available.


This is literally how I play every game.

I like to respond to things as soon as I read them else I feel like I will have a harder time recalling things later on.

And yes I always get called out for it as well.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 16:24 GMT
#559
On November 03 2017 01:17 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 01:11 Tictock wrote:
On November 02 2017 16:39 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 14:31 Tictock wrote:
Oats if this is what you are talking about re HFvsConcersion...

On November 01 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's myouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game


On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


This is crap bickering about stuff from last game.

I tend to zone out when people talk around each other, kus Conv was making a point about HF anyways not Damer.

Besides Conv's original read on Damer was basically just "he's different than last game, that's weird, that could maybe mean he's scum"

Honestly rereading that I feel like HF was blowing shit out of proportion and jumping down Conv's throat. All the while voting the guy Conv had issues with. Do you see why I'm seeing a possible scum!flare here?

In fact I don't even think a HF/Damer team is impossible here. I feel like HF has spent most of the game pushing people other than Damer.


I don’t think you actually understood what went down there between me, Conversion and holyflare, so let me recap it for you:

1)
Conversion calls damerion scum, due to the fact that damerion has changed his play style.

Conversion says this is scummy because holyflare has said that there was no reason for damerion to change his play style since it was working so well for him.

only when questioned by me does conversion admit that holyflare never said that this game, but that it was actually a quote from last game.

Conversion also made it seem like it was super obvious he was talking about something holyflare said last game.

2)
As if that wasn’t bad enough, the argument that conversion claimed holyflare used to call damerion scum was actually wrong.

Holy flare last game claimed that damerion was scummy for changing his play style.
Well, Damerion was town last game, so holyflares argument was incorrect.

Conversion did not seem to have evaluated that part at all and just wanted more credibility to his damerion read by adding holyflares name to his post.

The fact that you didn’t understand that is affecting my view of you negatively.


Ok I don't give a shit about this anymore, I don't get the full context of what the quote was from last game, I just see Conv noting something he thought was weird and it got blown up by several people.

Bottom line is I think Conv is Town because despite all this shit he has stayed active and hasn't backed down from his thinking. The maytering was bad but I can see why he would get flustered.

I'm done trying to explain why I see this the way I do.


I don't care about conversion right now.
I care about you and your terrible read list.


Care to elaborate on why it was so bad?

I tried to give general reasons why so felt the way I do about everyone, I really don't have time to filter every player and list each thing I like or dislike. At least not when I'm working doubles and phone posting.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 16:27 GMT
#562
Actually next break I get I'm going to ignore reading new posts and try and dive some filters.

I feel like so am just playing catchup this game and that's exactly the mistake so made last game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 20:44 GMT
#646
We had a late lynch rush at my morning job so I have shit for time today, basically just the next half hour and I need to eat lunch in that time as well. No time for filters, just gunna skim a bit.

This caught my eye:
On November 03 2017 01:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 01:19 Tictock wrote:
On November 03 2017 00:20 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I feel a bit odd about TT too, as some one who understands the amount of hours worked, I wouldn't come in posting my thoughts after each person's post in the thread, this caused him to change his view on the game all the time, something I feel like scum wouldn't even care about anyways.

I would of gathered my thoughts first on the overall conversation, and then provide quick bullets on each of the topics i wanted to discuss; Zen's big post here. I felt like TT was just trying to string together posts after each response in the thread to make it look like he was active, while letting his scum buddies do the rest when he's not available.


This is literally how I play every game.

I like to respond to things as soon as I read them else I feel like I will have a harder time recalling things later on.

And yes I always get called out for it as well.


And how many of those times were you actually scum? I'm not voting for you yet cause that's not an indication that you can be scum, but it definitely leans towards it. I don't care much for why you're voting for me, but if you're thinking I'm scum over the others that are very likely to be scum, then you obviously see the game differently.


First, in response. Hardly any, I think? I haven't been playing much mafia and I've only rolled Town in the past year. Probably an easy thing to check via the database.

Second, it occurres to me that scum!Shokey has everything to gain by pushing me here when there is clearly several people scum reading me and he is in danger of being lynched ATM.

##Unvote

Gunna put my vote on DF and try to catch up.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 20:50 GMT
#659
On November 03 2017 01:52 ruXxar wrote:
In general it feels like you've just skimmed the thread and not actually taken the time to really understand the arguments that people have been making.

Would you say that is an accurate description?


No, but like I said earlier I wasn't trying to give super deep reads there. Was more of a general sense of where my head was at for each player. I felt like that would have been obvious with how I put out those reads.

I gave you a Town pass early on for those reasons and nothing since then has raised a flag in my mind about you. I've had better places to spend my limited time this game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 20:52 GMT
#668
On November 03 2017 01:56 Damdred wrote:
TT like not trying to interact with me when I am pushing for his lynch is interesting but interacted with others.

I think we might be onto something here, all this other noise idk but people should folllow me onto tt


Well did you say anything to me? No I think you kinda just sheeped the thread sentiment on me TBH.

Come on Damdred you played with me last game and did this same shit, and where did that get you?

You were Town that game, but maybe you just see me as an easy push here.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 20:54 GMT
#671
On November 03 2017 02:23 Holyflare wrote:
I'm lynching vivax, you guys are welcome to vote for mafia or be on a different wagon.

##vote vivax


Vivax might well be a solid vote, I almost forgot about him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 20:58 GMT
#673
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Ugh besides mentioning Zen this is literally just Thread sentiment ATM minus DF. Pretty unimpressed.

I gotta eat and get moving, I'll try and fishing reading on the way, but I'm ok with my vote on DF.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 21:34 GMT
#689
Am I totally OMGUS for wanting to lynch Damer now?

He literally shows up right at EoD with nothing really new to add. Suggests a Me + Zen team with Zen his more likely scum. Then wants to sheep Damdreds read on me?!?

I get that he is buddies with Damdre but Damdred has been so unimpressive this game.

Also can we get a vote count?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 21:54 GMT
#708
Sneaking a minuet in at work. I feel like we need to consolidate but have no idea where votes are at.

If I end up the lynch look into the Damer-bros.

DF feels so sidelined this EoD too, I don't know why everyone forgot about him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 02 2017 21:56 GMT
#715
On November 03 2017 06:54 darthfoley wrote:
Basically this is Ruxxar vs. TT with 7 minutes left. i'm trying to figure out what the VC is


If this is true I'll vote Ruxx for survival. I'd really like to be able to put in more than fleeting minuets.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 583
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor422
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9455
WinterStarcraft398
Happy373
PiGStarcraft243
Sick198
Livibee171
singsing114
olofmeister71
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
5h 26m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.