• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8929 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 20:50 GMT
#523
Tumble/grack/silver would prob make me most happy atm.
I am also sad that no one has engaged me on my tumble read. Super how do you currently read him? Silver?

-artanis from phone
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 20:57 GMT
#524
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


well if sicklucker isn't mafia i'll eat my shoes, so there's that

super's reaction to tumble is what has me hung up on him...maybe i should bother to reread and see if he ever qualified that to any form of satisfaction

viva...viva...there was something about viva that struck me as odd, and not lex's goofball post before
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 20:58 GMT
#525
On February 01 2017 05:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
Tumble/grack/silver would prob make me most happy atm.
I am also sad that no one has engaged me on my tumble read. Super how do you currently read him? Silver?

-artanis from phone


ditto, at least until i scratch at the viva and super itches
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 20:59 GMT
#526
Also grack, a mafia wanting an all town team from the start really says nothing. There's a multitude of ways you can navigate from there as the thread develops so I disagree with your Vivax analysis in sit 2. Same thing with EC though slightly less so as he has actually settled on the team.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:03 GMT
#527
On February 01 2017 05:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


well if sicklucker isn't mafia i'll eat my shoes, so there's that

super's reaction to tumble is what has me hung up on him...maybe i should bother to reread and see if he ever qualified that to any form of satisfaction

viva...viva...there was something about viva that struck me as odd, and not lex's goofball post before


...now i can't remember so it's probably not important lol >< nvm viva is fine

can we switch him in for super? >> i really would rather see viva than super

it's screwball but since it's resistance there's really no such thing as pre-flip association; i don't like super's interactions with sicklucker. for me it seems a lot like he's trying to get sicklucker to stop being a lazy fucker, and not in the way i'd expect from someone doubting if sl is really scum so trying to get conversation going

if those two never get put on teams ever i'd be quite happy ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:08 GMT
#531
On January 30 2017 19:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 19:34 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 30 2017 17:56 Superbia wrote:
TW are you still mafia reading me?

I love how pretty much everyone is townreading both TW and myself and nobody gives a shit that we're scumreading each other.

Nice ANALysis.

We figure you'll get your head out of your ass eventually xP

Tumble is pretty damn town. He's just on it this game with lots of bretty good observations.


He feels very floaty. Nothing he says seems solid and I have a feeling he has no actual reads.

His interaction with vivax feels pockety at best.

I find it weird that you townread him so hard even though he has put a lot of doubt (imo) on both myself and wolf, both of whom are your other townreads. He also put doubt on yourself.

And then he mafia-reads into consensus reads + myself.


oh okay yes we do have one

-flicks things at super- been waffling on you all game you're a twit if you think you're a townread...though i suppose with lex and i dissenting on the strength of that read i can allow you a teeny tiny leeway for confusion there

admittedly i felt tumble was pretty town early in the game and really haven't revisited it so...yeah, should do that, too, i suppose
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:08 GMT
#532
I'm waffling on waffling with you, Super. And it's for dumb shit.
-art
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:09 GMT
#533
On February 01 2017 06:05 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 05:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


well if sicklucker isn't mafia i'll eat my shoes, so there's that

super's reaction to tumble is what has me hung up on him...maybe i should bother to reread and see if he ever qualified that to any form of satisfaction

viva...viva...there was something about viva that struck me as odd, and not lex's goofball post before


...now i can't remember so it's probably not important lol >< nvm viva is fine

can we switch him in for super? >> i really would rather see viva than super

it's screwball but since it's resistance there's really no such thing as pre-flip association; i don't like super's interactions with sicklucker. for me it seems a lot like he's trying to get sicklucker to stop being a lazy fucker, and not in the way i'd expect from someone doubting if sl is really scum so trying to get conversation going

if those two never get put on teams ever i'd be quite happy ^^


Hmm if we're both town this is going to be a problem.


lol, probably, yeah you could start with explaining why you think sicklucker has any possibility of being town this game
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:12 GMT
#535
On February 01 2017 06:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
I'm waffling on waffling with you, Super. And it's for dumb shit.
-art

To expand on this, EC voiced a concern for Super not being there and he just happens to show up
But then what he's doing seems like the exact opposite of someone really trying to stay on the team which would be against mafia objectives unless there's a second spy on the mission
But I find it hard to believe there's any chance there's 2 spies on this mission.
I'm just worried I'm overanalyzing it thus waffling on waffling.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:14 GMT
#538
On February 01 2017 06:11 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 05:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


well if sicklucker isn't mafia i'll eat my shoes, so there's that

super's reaction to tumble is what has me hung up on him...maybe i should bother to reread and see if he ever qualified that to any form of satisfaction

viva...viva...there was something about viva that struck me as odd, and not lex's goofball post before


...now i can't remember so it's probably not important lol >< nvm viva is fine

can we switch him in for super? >> i really would rather see viva than super

it's screwball but since it's resistance there's really no such thing as pre-flip association; i don't like super's interactions with sicklucker. for me it seems a lot like he's trying to get sicklucker to stop being a lazy fucker, and not in the way i'd expect from someone doubting if sl is really scum so trying to get conversation going

if those two never get put on teams ever i'd be quite happy ^^


Hmm if we're both town this is going to be a problem.


lol, probably, yeah you could start with explaining why you think sicklucker has any possibility of being town this game


Reminded me of one early PYP game where he showed up like d2 pretty clueless. I don't get/like his further trolling tho.


this is pretty beyond d2. more to the point, he's clearly been around enough to vote while doing shit all. that's not a town sicklucker. period. inactivity for #reasons may happen but not lurker shittiness without even the fun little conspiracy theory i can barely understand to spice things up

please quote the posts that make tumble "floaty" in your eyes. i see alignment assessment personally...something must have given you that impression
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:15 GMT
#539
On February 01 2017 06:13 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:12 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
I'm waffling on waffling with you, Super. And it's for dumb shit.
-art

To expand on this, EC voiced a concern for Super not being there and he just happens to show up
But then what he's doing seems like the exact opposite of someone really trying to stay on the team which would be against mafia objectives unless there's a second spy on the mission
But I find it hard to believe there's any chance there's 2 spies on this mission.
I'm just worried I'm overanalyzing it thus waffling on waffling.


EC just happens to have the right QT. ;p

Iirc there is no QT in resistance?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:17 GMT
#541
On February 01 2017 06:12 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
I'm waffling on waffling with you, Super. And it's for dumb shit.
-art

To expand on this, EC voiced a concern for Super not being there and he just happens to show up
But then what he's doing seems like the exact opposite of someone really trying to stay on the team which would be against mafia objectives unless there's a second spy on the mission
But I find it hard to believe there's any chance there's 2 spies on this mission.
I'm just worried I'm overanalyzing it thus waffling on waffling.


-squints at-

this makes no sense to me either, lex lol >< unless you're trying to say that he's been lurking and came out of hiding for teammate call?

but yeah then the second point is valid...but i still have trouble seeing silver or tumble as scum :/

i dunnae
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:20 GMT
#549
On February 01 2017 06:17 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:12 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
I'm waffling on waffling with you, Super. And it's for dumb shit.
-art

To expand on this, EC voiced a concern for Super not being there and he just happens to show up
But then what he's doing seems like the exact opposite of someone really trying to stay on the team which would be against mafia objectives unless there's a second spy on the mission
But I find it hard to believe there's any chance there's 2 spies on this mission.
I'm just worried I'm overanalyzing it thus waffling on waffling.


-squints at-

this makes no sense to me either, lex lol >< unless you're trying to say that he's been lurking and came out of hiding for teammate call?

but yeah then the second point is valid...but i still have trouble seeing silver or tumble as scum :/

i dunnae

Was saying in a town EC mafia Super world Super has been lurking and delurks once his nom is in jeopardy.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:22 GMT
#551
On February 01 2017 06:19 sicklucker wrote:
if artanis is posting more then rstoulin there mafia. if rstoulins posting more they are town. fact


welcome back. feel free to pretend you're town at any point

@super

nhhhh outside chance i buy your read on tumble, though don't necessarily agree with it. if only cause i have a tendency to distrust scumreads from other players too

(i will be honest that an eensy part of me wonders if maybe scum!tumbles don't think town!rsouls are scum, but then, i am playing with lexy so that changes things) the much bigger part of me just thinks he looks like he's trying to suss the game from very limited info, or was, anyway
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:24 GMT
#555
On February 01 2017 06:20 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:17 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:12 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
I'm waffling on waffling with you, Super. And it's for dumb shit.
-art

To expand on this, EC voiced a concern for Super not being there and he just happens to show up
But then what he's doing seems like the exact opposite of someone really trying to stay on the team which would be against mafia objectives unless there's a second spy on the mission
But I find it hard to believe there's any chance there's 2 spies on this mission.
I'm just worried I'm overanalyzing it thus waffling on waffling.


-squints at-

this makes no sense to me either, lex lol >< unless you're trying to say that he's been lurking and came out of hiding for teammate call?

but yeah then the second point is valid...but i still have trouble seeing silver or tumble as scum :/

i dunnae

Was saying in a town EC mafia Super world Super has been lurking and delurks once his nom is in jeopardy.


ah fair. could be
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:26 GMT
#560
On February 01 2017 06:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:19 sicklucker wrote:
if artanis is posting more then rstoulin there mafia. if rstoulins posting more they are town. fact


welcome back. feel free to pretend you're town at any point

@super

nhhhh outside chance i buy your read on tumble, though don't necessarily agree with it. if only cause i have a tendency to distrust scumreads from other players too

(i will be honest that an eensy part of me wonders if maybe scum!tumbles don't think town!rsouls are scum, but then, i am playing with lexy so that changes things) the much bigger part of me just thinks he looks like he's trying to suss the game from very limited info, or was, anyway


Let's agree to disagree on tumble for now. We can see what he does from here.


fair. i'll be watching you! and maybe i'll remember what had me squinting at vivax other than lack of sense on the "leader" thing. that's just...poor logic. vivax is allowed poor logic

-pokes at grack- who is scum in your option 3? or did i miss that in the spam fest?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:26 GMT
#562
On February 01 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
I love the sentence "his nom is in jeopardy" btw. Is it a misspell?


nomination presumably
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:27 GMT
#564
On February 01 2017 06:26 emperorchampion wrote:
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile


we trust grack more than super if it's all equal to you that shouldn't be an issue, right?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:27 GMT
#566
On February 01 2017 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
altho this games weird because as scum you should try harder at the start of the game. unlike a normal mafia game where its more important to try at the end of it


lol

read: but i'm being a lazy fuck cause i'm town! clearly!
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:32 GMT
#574
On February 01 2017 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
im just annoyed by people who base reads on activity. thats just lazy


lol >< i'm not going to keep back and forthing tempting as it is with you cause that's just not productive

all i'm going to say is this is a highly ironic statement you're making

please do continue to expand your read list beyond 1...at your leisure, naturally
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 246
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2098
Snow 98
NaDa 39
Bale 30
Noble 16
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
taco 529
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1543
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1114
WinterStarcraft594
Other Games
summit1g7061
Doublelift1918
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft307
ArmadaUGS173
C9.Mang0157
Maynarde139
ViBE83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki154
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush664
• Stunt326
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 38m
OSC
8h 38m
Stellar Fest
8h 38m
OSC
19h 38m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.