• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7291 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 17:59 GMT
#1878
This is the mission that decides the game outcome cause if SL is spy, the next one will likely feat something like Rtani/Swika/super + Grack or sharkie.

Then the game ends and we get endgamed by RtaniSoul/Swika/Superbia

In all seriousness though. I just say, be careful.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 18:05 GMT
#1879
But yea this is most likely all resistance team
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 18:15 GMT
#1881
On February 14 2017 03:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
If the spy team is one of the plausible combinations you may send me an mvp award.


I think it's Grack/sharkie/Emc given how superbia acted lately, which I liked
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 18:36 GMT
#1890
On February 14 2017 03:34 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 03:29 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:25 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:18 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
If the spy team is one of the plausible combinations you may send me an mvp award.


I think it's Grack/sharkie/Emc given how superbia acted lately, which I liked

That doesn't make sense. You think he randomly decided to take my/sharkie's side when he could've kept the thread split in two and have him be on the townread side? I doubt it.


He's been spouting such nonsense since 4 player team nomination began. First, the team was sharkie/rt, now it is grack/sharkie.
When will you realise that vivax has spouted a lot of nonsense this game and furthermore is the only player who has switched player allegiances so often.

This is really not a mafia trait.


what is mafia trait then?

Static reads, floaty uncommitting reads, read strength and arguments not matching up


First of all, none of these traits fit to grack/vivax/me.
His read strength and arguments definitely did not match up when he accused you


You will need to walk people through with quotations if you want to convince them when they have known how I play for years.

Btw RtaniSoul I'm not sure who you refer to when you say it makes no sense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 22:09 GMT
#1919
I was hoping this would get rejected tbh. I hinted at it saying "be careful".

For information, and cause I wanted to see the people scumreading me squirming when they had to change their read on me for my vote.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 22:28 GMT
#1922
It seems kind of logical super + SL vote yes here.
LS however was more or less the hammer vote. If Swika isnt spy, then no spy voted yes in my scenario however. So in theory this should pass.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 22:31 GMT
#1923
I really really hoped to prolong this though. Worst case is that RtaniSouls nominates. Seems kind of rash to immediately let this through.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 23:29 GMT
#1931
On February 14 2017 08:04 Silverika wrote:
EC voting against makes me feel better about the team. However, Vivax voting against worries me that if he's a spy who failed it, he's setting us up to take the fall when a failure would confirm him as a spy to us and we'd expect him to blame us. With the vote against, when he's not scumreading anyone on it, and him saying if it fails it's us, being the perfect setup and the perfect way to marginalize heavily townread players. I'm really bothered now but on the other hand, the game sitting here in such a stagnate state for too much longer would not be good. Still really bothered by Vivax no. I'd feel a lot better if it was a yes. If Vivax is spy, sharkie and grack would be Town. Let's just hope I'm being paranoid.

~SW


The dream is that all town rejects and all spies out themselves by approving when one of them is on the team.

I thought this could be one of those missions as it looked like it would be approved. And yes, given that we got exactly the minimum amount of votes for this to pass, it's either exactly sharkie Grack emc, or I need to suspect the people approving this (although probably never RtaniSoul just for effort).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 23:49 GMT
#1933
Ye if it passes superbia and LS are almost confirmed.
And the Grack + sharkie theory haters can eat salt afterwards.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 23:52 GMT
#1934
Tbf tho id put ls over super in the team after cause ls would be like a hammer vote one scum while super almost had to approve.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 11:45 GMT
#2055
On February 14 2017 20:24 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 20:17 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 20:08 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 19:59 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 19:49 Superbia wrote:
lol don't spend too much work time on this game though x;


lol >< in all honesty, i read a textbook between yesterday and today, did a presentation, and went to class for four hours, plus did work at home for my internship. in some ways this is a welcome break. in others i'm aware that i'm babbling about a game i'm not caught up on and that's probably not that helpful...but at least you'll know where half of these heads are at

i'll just tag team lex when he gets back from his walk

@sharkie

i (and i think lex but definitely i) thought that when you first started throwing a fit about people scumreading grack it was because you didn't think we were considering vivax.

then it turned out you'd decided vivax was scum. while i can see possibly you being that convinced that silver and grack are town based on the first mission, your refusal to even consider other people's analysis or the possibility that you could be wrong, plus just a general sense that your overall reads have not really changed

- silver was town practically instantly in your eyes
- so were we
- sl is an evil scumbot cause of his flippant way of playing

none of these ever seemed to be revisited. correct me if i'm wrong. this is what makes me leery of you


My overall reads have not changed? Please go through my filter.
- I have been suspicious of Grack most of the time till the 3man mission passed.
- Super was town for me at the start of the game, then changed to spy, then changed to town, then changed to spy, etc...
- SL: yeah he was spy for me at first, then changed to neutral/good and then I just discarded him as a BAD PLAYER, not as a spy. Pretty sure I even mentioned that he was likely resistance but I dont want to reward bad play.
- EC: well, no comment there
- TW: has been my on and off just like super has been (but I think thats most of us did: have on/off about TW/super)
- vivax: town to spy
- silver: yeah town all game for me (which they would definitely argue against)
- RT: neutral->good

So I changed my reads about six players the whole game. Some of them even multiple times. And you say my overall reads have not changed? I am confused? o.O

It's something that we have gotten a feeling of in the last few days as you've been mostly focussed on stressing how people are treating Grack unfairly over Vivax, and it's been your focal point for a while now whilst, to the naked eye, not seriously reconsidering any of your reads. It felt kind of like you're in a transmitter state - just broadcasting, not receiving, if that makes any sense. But you're right, we haven't looked back through your filter yet. We could definitely be wrong


Oh that makes perfect sense as I have had that feeling in this thread the last couple of days.

I mean I haven't had a single clear answer to my question way back (question to everyone): How would you have played the game as vivax if your teammates are the worst players in the game? Probably just like I have described in my theory no?


Whenever I do something townie you say it's a creative play I did that to appear as spy.

I nominate all town team (according to you) -> I'm spy.
I vote against a team I'm in when it looks like it would pass, and also try to get people to think about their vote carefully -> I'm spy.

You have clearly shut yourself against ever treating anything I do as resistance. When I do something a spy would do, I'm spy. When I do something a spy wouldn't do, I'm spy cause I did that to appear resistance.

Nice last 7 pages btw I'm loving all of it. It's making me dangle on Grack, still kind of hard to believe he stopped reading me accurately.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 14:24 GMT
#2061
On February 14 2017 23:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 08:52 Vivax wrote:
Tbf tho id put ls over super in the team after cause ls would be like a hammer vote one scum while super almost had to approve.

This is you right here saying that it could be a strategic move for Super to choose/vote for an all town team.

Also none of you guys seem to understand that the next mission needs 2 spies to fail.


Yea I forgot that tbh. As for strategic move, super didn't have that much choice. Who else besides himself and SL could he put in if he goes with the theory that I'm not scum? Literally only TW/LS and emc. And he was pressured into putting SL in instead. As I already said, I didn't have that pressure. You disagree, but it looked to me very much like I'd be on the next team if mine got rejected.

Btw I want a stance on you how you realize that you have to at least revisit your read on me while sharkie doesn't. It's one of the things I aimed for when I voted reject.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 15:38 GMT
#2074
I'm not even sure this fails so it's kinda surprising to see 7 pages of filter overnight. They were an enjoyable read though.

Grack chooses to remain pants on head on sharkie although the points against him keep getting more stacked and stacked by multiple people that can't all be spies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 16:10 GMT
#2080
On February 15 2017 01:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2017 00:38 Vivax wrote:
I'm not even sure this fails so it's kinda surprising to see 7 pages of filter overnight. They were an enjoyable read though.

Grack chooses to remain pants on head on sharkie although the points against him keep getting more stacked and stacked by multiple people that can't all be spies.

I don't think you're one to talk.

You kept suggesting me/sharkie being a scum team. Who says this about their teammate when everybody is scum reading both of them? It seems like a pretty obvious town spew if he's mafia.
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:37 sharkie wrote:
vivax will probably go into history of leading the worst spy team to a win...
Can't believe I am the only person who keeps reading him a spy. At least people start opening their eyes to Grack. Totally sad that it took so long for people to realise that he isn't a spy..
Vivax is totally abusing the meta here, do you even notice how often he keeps mentioning that this is not his way to play a spy -> ergo being that he isn't a spy! That is like the lamest excuse ever. Some of you at least realised that two of our worst players in the game are the other two spies but don't see that as a reason how vivax is forced to play the game.
Just ask yourself if you were in his position, how would you play the game? You need to fail three missions, and your teammates will never have the prospect of entering a team nomination successfully. What would you do in that position? Stop thinking about the player but about the situation. Look at his defenses when he was accused by rt, me or grack. He got even defense bonus points from ec/tw - I'd never want that. He is also the only player who has still refused to flat out call ec a spy. The only thing I might agree with him is that tw might be a good player as super only appears in the game when it benefits his position as a potential spy player.
Also the mere prospect of Grack AND me being spies and not failing the first mission is so ridicilous. This is as ridicilous as his earlier "sure thing" of rt and me being a spy team together. I think his words back then were "if this mission fails, rt+sharkie is a sure thing." Do you even realise that he framed our second most reliable resistance player (rtani) a spy? How the heck can that be ignored?




I don't aggressively push one scenario .In my list post I listed three scenarios that are all still possible in my mind, although the third one started to seem more likely.
I don't think that your posts look scummy by appearance, just your stances. That's the contrast that makes me doubt the read. I scumread you for your stance and I felt reinforced when you first liked, then called my interpretation of team 1 scummy. Which you said is no argument and I only made up quickly. Call it what you want but it's a fact and in my opinion it's not particularly townie to do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 16:15 GMT
#2081
You also keep pulling the noob card on sharkie but he doesn't seem as unexperienced as he looked like at the start, his posting evolved quite a bit from innocent child to pit fight shoutcaster
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 17:15 GMT
#2085
On February 15 2017 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you think Rtanisoul is capable of this kind of play as mafia? Or do you think it has to be Sicklucker?


I think he is putting in needless effort if spy when almost the entire town already trusts them. I consider one of my scum traits to be that I only put in work when necessary and never go out of my way to outperform everyone else in effort. So I'm kinda judging him by my own standard, and he's not known to be HF tier scum.

The only distortion we have here is that it's a hydra so it's not hard to contribute twice as much as a single person.

What's noteworthy though is that on the Swika hydra I think it's mostly SW posting. But I'm not willing to consider them to be spies atm, so probably a moot point
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 17:24 GMT
#2086
On February 15 2017 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you think Rtanisoul is capable of this kind of play as mafia? Or do you think it has to be Sicklucker?


I don't know why you are assuming that the mission is a failure even. Elaborate?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 22:10 GMT
#2118
On February 15 2017 07:09 Superbia wrote:
o well.

Include me or die in a fire. I deserve to be on the team.


Would you feel bad if we won the game without you being on a team?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 22:11 GMT
#2119
The day of reckoning approaches by the way:
On February 11 2017 20:42 Vivax wrote:
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 22:45 GMT
#2171
On February 15 2017 07:44 Grackaroni wrote:
We

Pronoun

Used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together.

Example sentence:
"Shall we have a drink?"

Source - Google.


Should we concede Grack?
Fuck emc rite?
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
Shuttle 1567
Artosis 569
Bale 74
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 21
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 376
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox730
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor887
Other Games
summit1g8712
PiGStarcraft310
C9.Mang0310
ArmadaUGS65
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta17
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo591
Other Games
• Scarra858
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 52m
OSC
18h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.