• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6999 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:32 GMT
#801
I may or may not be drinking right now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:36 GMT
#802
I do agree though that JAT spends a lot of time arguing people are acting normally.

Palmar is normal

Batsnacks is normal

Then whenever somebody argues otherwise he agrees with them.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 07:38 GMT
#803
Also while I'm here, if anyone wants to present actual analysis for why batsnacks can be town, I'd like to hear it.

Because so far, I've seen nothing convincing outside of "he's hilarious" (courtesy of NU) and "some of his later posts were okay" (which doesn't invalidate the earlier points)

Both batsnacks and JAT are playing passively imo.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 07:41 GMT
#804
Skimmed a bit. Really like grack. Kinda liking bats as well.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 07:49 GMT
#805
On October 05 2016 08:45 Palmar wrote:
I am not mafia please guys show mercy


Kicked out of my town.
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 07:59 GMT
#806
On October 05 2016 16:41 Superbia wrote:
Skimmed a bit. Really like grack. Kinda liking bats as well.

Pls elaborate
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 08:00 GMT
#807
Man hf where you go
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 08:07 GMT
#808
On October 05 2016 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man hf where you go

He probably went to work. Don't worry I'm an expert on time zones. I need to know what time it is in the UK if I want to know what time is Marv's tea time.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 08:09 GMT
#809
On October 05 2016 16:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 16:41 Superbia wrote:
Skimmed a bit. Really like grack. Kinda liking bats as well.

Pls elaborate


I like grack's posts and the perspective he's coming from. I like how bats came back to discuss and contribute things after the shitstorm.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 08:18 GMT
#810
I think I'm okay with you as well oats.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 08:35 GMT
#811
Wow, I had to read an insane amount of bullshit just now. I already told you guys I won't be around much today before the game started and this still holds true (only activity possible today will be what I can sneak in during work). So I will adress the horrendous stuff which has been posted about me and give you my lynchpool before I leave. Won't have time for much more.

Let's start:
On October 05 2016 09:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 09:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack do you have any reads or you just decide to post when you feel like it uselessly?

No I'm actually working on it right now, but it's a slow process.

My first instinct was to look at JAT and I'm still a bit undecided. There's nothing in his filter for me to really fault but he seems very agreeable.

How do you go from the bolded, which is entirely accurate, to me being his prefered lynch? When being agreeable is basically my bog-standard townmeta? I am literally known for this. Still mafia superbia made the same case on me in my last towngame. It is highly irritating.
On October 05 2016 14:06 Grackaroni wrote:
JAT (Because of general agreeability. Also he weakens his reads whenever questioned.)

On October 05 2016 14:07 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't really want to go for the Holyflare hat trick on day 1, so I propose JAT.

On October 05 2016 16:36 Grackaroni wrote:
I do agree though that JAT spends a lot of time arguing people are acting normally.

Palmar is normal

Batsnacks is normal

Then whenever somebody argues otherwise he agrees with them.

Literally nothing about my play changed between those posts. As if reevaluating my read on batsnacks was the slightest bit scummy. I had an impression of his game which didn't really hold up when I rechecked his filter. And as far as I know this was the only time this game where I "weakened my read". Never did I retract what I said about Palmar. I wasn't questioned either. Grack is misrepresenting what happened here.

Overall this is a bullshit accusation which does not require any towny mindset to come up with. Combined with gracks lackluster play it can easily come from mafia.

On October 05 2016 08:18 batsnacks wrote:
jat was on the ground floor with NU vs Calix, said later that he has "0 idea why anyone [Superbia] would find that fight interesting." He's been there a few times egging Calix on when what Calix was doing at the time was at best anti town.

I know I'm speaking as someone who himself is guilty of not taking stances but jat is also there sort of directing traffic a lot of the time and similarly not taking stances.

What does "on the ground floor" even mean? I said that calix approach was hard to understand since nu apparently is such an easy read for her. That's literally the only somewhat interesting thing about that fight and since calix was obviously really invested and out herself out there I did not think it made her mafia. The rest of your accusation is just what you said earlier already and it is probably the silliest accusation I have ever heard. If you only lynch people who do this kind of "anti town" stuff you will never win a single game as town. In fact it is so silly that I find it hard to imagine mafia batsnacks trying to attack me with it.

On October 05 2016 09:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
I quite like what bats has been doing recently, especially since he returned pretty quickly after his peace out post.

Super still whining and not being proactive.

Koshi and stutters no-show.

Koshi if you really don't have the time, just find one read and push it. Don't do this fluffy shit.

Jat a lot of activity but not a lot of content, leaning scum on him.

This guy on the other hand is just making a thowaway comment on me without following up un it. He is putting me on the backburner because "I did not offend him" (what kind of bs reason is that?) - possibly because he doesn't really think I will actually get lynched.

Might come from mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 08:48 GMT
#812
On October 05 2016 15:37 Holyflare wrote:
He's always been a parrot but now he's a boring parrot. There's posts jat picks up on such as early game where he bolded one of my posts and said "is this true?" in regards to calix and nu and then dropped it entirely. Then there's another thing somewhere he dropped let me find it.

I think I already answered that in my last post. There was no reason not to drop it. Note how HF acknowledges that being agreeable is not a scumtell for me without really being interested in correcting grack btw.
On October 05 2016 15:46 Holyflare wrote:
That's a wasted vote.

Anyway, I don't like that jat's only vote is palmar. He's been far too conservative. He did some weird batsnacks defence and then found out he didn't realise what batsnacks did post but still defended him anyway and then when batsnacks gets called out jat says he looks bad but doesn't shift his vote.

If he admits that palmar doing not much isn't really indicative (he says to marv that palmar isn't scummy for it) then his vote should be on the people he is actually calling scummy but it's not. He doesn't really have scum reads and the only time he does mention scum reads really is to agree with a damdred list.

You know fully well that I do not tend to throw my vote around day1. I voted Palmar because pressuring palmar is always good and marv was on it not because I thought he was particularly scummy. Should be quite obvious.
On October 05 2016 15:49 Holyflare wrote:
I also thought jat's earlier call out of stutters was extremely out of place on a person who posted 3 posts at the start of the game and it sidetracked from actual discussion.

It's weird because:

A) it's really the only person jat has called out the entire game.

B) he ignored scummy things going on for it.

C) he knows stutters is a lurker and doesn't post much

Looked really forced read.

A) Wrong. Called out superbia multiple times for example. Before you did btw.
B) What scummy things? Why would they stop me from posting about the guy I thought was the least impressive up until that point?
C) Yes, so what? I did not call him scummy for lurking.
On October 05 2016 16:01 Holyflare wrote:
This game is gonna get boring really fast when jat returns to post some inane drivel retort.

What kind of bs is that? It seems like you are just intentionally trying to rile me up. Which I have to admit can come from both alignments in your case.
On October 05 2016 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
Why do i think the complete opposite then? Batsnacks looks like a complete emotionless robot that posts reads and has no passion behind them.

Because most of those posts came way after I posted my initial read on batsnacks?!

It is really opportunistic for HF to start pushing me like this just after 1-2 other people started suspecting me. He knows I won't be able to shout him down/defend myself properly today like I usually would. Regardless of his alignment he is pushing mafia agenda here. The problem is that I can easily see HF going after me despite knowing that this is 100 % my townmeta just to aggrevate me because it amuses him. Wouldn't be the first time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 08:56 GMT
#813
On October 05 2016 12:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.

Ah ok, I see where Marv is going here. Super proposed a throwaway question with no doubt in his mind that calix was town. I'm not sure if super is saying that mafia is latching onto to hf's push or that hf is latching on.

Scum slips don't exist though so i agree with you

This is really bad. Super does something tmi'ish, oats sees it but then he suddenly agrees with gracks assessment that super is town because "scumslips don't exist"? So oats is basically saying mafia will never show tmi or what? Ridiculous.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 08:58 GMT
#814
Man hf where you go
No gg, No skill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 08:58 GMT
#815
On October 05 2016 13:12 Grackaroni wrote:
@JAT: You quoted some posts from Batsnacks that made you think he wouldn't be scum. Superbia has made a lot of posts similar to those, yet you agreed with Palmar that he would be a good push. Do you think that Superbia would be more capable of making those posts as scum or is this something that you have missed?

Since when is batsnacks=superbia?

They are very very different players. Batsnacks tends to be more cocky as town. Superbia tends to be cocky and needlessly aggressive as mafia. It is literally his scummeta and I caught him with it multiple times.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 08:59 GMT
#816
On October 05 2016 17:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.

Ah ok, I see where Marv is going here. Super proposed a throwaway question with no doubt in his mind that calix was town. I'm not sure if super is saying that mafia is latching onto to hf's push or that hf is latching on.

Scum slips don't exist though so i agree with you

This is really bad. Super does something tmi'ish, oats sees it but then he suddenly agrees with gracks assessment that super is town because "scumslips don't exist"? So oats is basically saying mafia will never show tmi or what? Ridiculous.

No, it means you can't infer alignment based on a "scum slip" because repeated games have shown that it's obviously not true.
Also tmi is generally advance knowledge of night actions, not alignment.

No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:00 GMT
#817
Is everyone terrible/ possible scum for accusing you? Because that's what I'm getting out of your posts so far.

HF is opportunistic.

batsnacks' push is "so terrible that it might not come from mafia"

Grack's push "does not require a townie mindset"

Oats is not even a good argument. You're attacking him for a 'throwaway comment' (lol) and for saying that he doesn't believe in scum-slips.

Terrible.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:01 GMT
#818
[image loading]

On October 04 2016 20:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 20:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:38 Superbia wrote:
General complaint:

I agree that this PM shit is really really fucking dumb.

The fact that people are already drawing conclusions based on someone who claims he can be mod confirmed is also really fucking dumb. Like conjecture regarding PMs is already happening.

This why you never bring this shit up. You're either soft claiming a role or you're really talking about again-the-rules shit like an absolute dumb ass. Either way it's fucking dumb because people are now talking about PMs and inferring based on it.

I wanted a nice, high-level game. Not PM garbage.

Thx4listening.

yes, unfortunately i did read this completely unnecessary pointless post.

It's content is pointless. The hostile/aggressive attitude on the other hand is somewhat interesting.


Town read on Superbia above.

Only ever mention or interaction with Superbia until I started pushing him below.

On October 05 2016 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

How is it the most interesting thing? I think it is pretty boring.

Also your scumreads were Palmar and HF earlier and at least palmar can't be because of nu/calix, right? Doesn't add up.

On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


That is quite clearly not a push by any stretch of the imagination.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:01 GMT
#819
On October 05 2016 15:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 14:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is super town lol wtf.

Because I think that the cocky useless attitude and annoyance is harder to fake than it seems. Also the times that he has contributed I think he's made good points, i.e. Damdred's confidence on Marv and HF dropping his Calix push.

Lol wait wait you really need to expand on this. Cause it's really important

I don't think that scum becomes genuinely annoyed at somebody for not answering a question because they don't actually care about the answer. This is something that Superbia has to actively think of to fake.

If you're going for the cocky useless scum play, then you are drawing a lot more attention to yourself. It can be harder to pull off than you would think, and it's always a riskier gambit than just contributing more than the shittiest players.

Marv isn't going to roll over this game as scum because he hasn't played in months.

HF point was something that I noticed as well.

Like I said - it is superbias scummeta. Just read some of his mafia games if you don't believe me.
I also don't think marv would roll over as mafia because he hasn't played for a while. That's the opposite of how it actually works.
The reason why I think marv would be easy to spot is his reduced time to play the game which makes it even more likely for him to not give a shit as mafia than before.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:02 GMT
#820
tl;dr: You're playing extremely reactively and you've only just started to accuse players of being scum once you were pushed into the spotlight...and all of those players are accusing you.

I remain unconvinced.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1059
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 53m
OSC
20h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.