• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6783 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:21 GMT
#841
On October 05 2016 18:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.

So your scumread on me is entirely based on this retarded association with batsnacks I take it?


I think you have an underwhelming filter which doesn't help your case.

But yeah, that's a major part of it and that's why I want batsnacks dead over you.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:23 GMT
#842
On October 05 2016 18:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.


So I just bussed my entire team pointlessly despite you seeing me write in your last game how shit bussing day 1 is..........??????????????????????


?????


????

..???..?


I included that group in the likely event that I haven't found two scum on Day 1.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:24 GMT
#843
On October 05 2016 18:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.


So I just bussed my entire team pointlessly despite you seeing me write in your last game how shit bussing day 1 is..........??????????????????????


?????


????

..???..?

Don't let this convince you. He has bussed on day1 countless times. In my last game (which I mentioned quite a few times by now) he bussed superbia day1 and that is only one example.
Fortunately I am not mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:24 GMT
#844
Seriously.... off to work.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:24 GMT
#845
Nahhhhhh that's bull shit.
Completely bull shit.

I don't believe you ever write me in a list when I've only pushed the people you are scum reading.


Bad bad bad.

Have some arbitrary +mafia points.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:27 GMT
#846
On October 05 2016 18:24 Holyflare wrote:
Nahhhhhh that's bull shit.
Completely bull shit.

I don't believe you ever write me in a list when I've only pushed the people you are scum reading.


Bad bad bad.

Have some arbitrary +mafia points.


K.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:27 GMT
#847
On October 05 2016 18:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:21 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.


So I just bussed my entire team pointlessly despite you seeing me write in your last game how shit bussing day 1 is..........??????????????????????


?????


????

..???..?

Don't let this convince you. He has bussed on day1 countless times. In my last game (which I mentioned quite a few times by now) he bussed superbia day1 and that is only one example.
Fortunately I am not mafia.


Yes but that's not my point fuck wit. Calix is new, she only sees what I write and from the limited amount of games I've played. The last newbie game I wrote a guide about bussing and optimal strategy and condemned them for bussing day 1.

Calix agrees with every single one of my pushes, even the one on herself.

Calix should be town reading me pretty hard but I'm in a list of mafia "in case the flips go wrong".

That's flat out bull. If it goes wrong she's STILL been agreeing with me at every point in the game. Ridiculous.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:27 GMT
#848
It is hilarious watching you flip a table because I included you in a list of "potential mafia"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:33 GMT
#849
Hello pot.

It's an extremely good reason to flip. Entirely great.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 09:36 GMT
#850
I feel that at some point I thought bats was town. Hmm
##vote stutters
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:39 GMT
#851
On October 05 2016 18:33 Holyflare wrote:
Hello pot.

It's an extremely good reason to flip. Entirely great.


Oh please. I've actually admitted to being a raving hypocrite this time round. Going to have to find something more original

Anyway I have a seminar to attend so off I pop.

beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-05 10:12:16
October 05 2016 10:11 GMT
#852
Day 1: Vote Count #2


  • NeverUnlucky (0) - Calix
  • Calix (0) - Holyflare
  • Oatsmaster (0) - NeverUnlucky
  • Palmar (1) - marvellosity, justanothertownie
  • Grackaroni (0) - Holyflare
  • batsnacks (4) - marvellosity, Damdred, Holyflare, Calix
  • Holyflare (1) - NeverUnlucky
  • justanothertownie (1) - Grackaroni
  • Damdred (1) - Superbia

Not voting (5) - Koshi, Palmar, Stutters695, Oatsmaster, batsnacks

Currently, batsnacks is set to be lynched in (Wednesday, Oct 05 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

Please remember that votes must be cast in bold. The voting thread (located here) contains all information regarding vote format.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 11:08 GMT
#853
You know what the problem is this game? I think I could see every player flip mafia and i wouldn't be surprised.

Marv has been his usual self but he's like that as mafia and he picked up on an inconsistency from nu and dropped it and it seemef weird as fuck. His other push has just been palmar into batsnacks which I don't hate but it's easy reads.

Damd underwhelming.

Palmar done nothing,wants to figure me out and fucks off, wouldn't surprise me.

Superbia whining bitch, completely different play.

Jat underwhelming but whatever I always think that

Oats i didn't actually hate his play but his votes are so irrelevant and he doesn't do much, wouldn't surprise me.

Calix just put me in a list and had a terrible start, probably mafia or something.

Nu only a town read because he tried to abuse the game otherwise inconsistent as fuck and wouldn't actually surprise me if mafia.

Stutters more like mutters because that's how much presence he has.

Koshi dead.

Bats is robot who tmis on strange things.

Grack makes people push his read and disappeared without really discussing it.


None of you would be surprising as mafia. That's poor.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 11:08 GMT
#854
General rant over. Vote batsnacks/calix.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 11:13 GMT
#855
Hey good morning Mafia thread
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 11:16 GMT
#856
Good morning most voted person. Please do some catching up and let me know your thoughts.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 11:16 GMT
#857
I took a half day off and now need to work 100% concentrated. Haven't read last 250ish posts. Will do so last 4 hours of EoD. Expect me to play in . Maybe 1 hour faster. But till EoD.
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 11:16 GMT
#858
I didn't read everything you guys said yet ilbut I still don't think that thinking superbia is town is that weird
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 11:18 GMT
#859
I like Hf's rant post.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 11:33 GMT
#860
On October 05 2016 15:46 Holyflare wrote:
That's a wasted vote.

Anyway, I don't like that jat's only vote is palmar. He's been far too conservative. He did some weird batsnacks defence and then found out he didn't realise what batsnacks did post but still defended him anyway and then when batsnacks gets called out jat says he looks bad but doesn't shift his vote.

If he admits that palmar doing not much isn't really indicative (he says to marv that palmar isn't scummy for it) then his vote should be on the people he is actually calling scummy but it's not. He doesn't really have scum reads and the only time he does mention scum reads really is to agree with a damdred list.

1 mafia between jat and Palmar wouldn't surprise me.

Palmar's "don't lynch me" post today rubbed me the wrong way, although I find it hard to explain why (he's said the same as both alignments). Guess it's the timing + what's gone before it that makes me not like it. It makes it feel like the little flurry of activity yesterday was just for show. But I don't know.

And jat is frightfully dull. I also have less time than historically (hence first game in 4 months) but at least I say things occasionally interesting while i'm here
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17204
Rain 1539
GuemChi 577
NaDa 23
Bale 17
sSak 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7339
taco 580
minikerr42
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1075
Mew2King99
Other Games
JimRising 612
WinterStarcraft573
C9.Mang0177
ViBE110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta29
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo482
• Stunt300
Other Games
• Scarra883
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 56m
INu's Battles
7h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 56m
OSC
19h 11m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.