• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6485 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 182 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 09:02 GMT
#821
I don't want to Lynch you today jat? When I mean "do not offend" , I mean you haven't said shit that is controversial or stupid yet.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:02 GMT
#822
And what, are you now saying that you scum read batsnacks after hks posts at night?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:03 GMT
#823
On October 05 2016 18:00 Calix wrote:
Is everyone terrible/ possible scum for accusing you? Because that's what I'm getting out of your posts so far.

HF is opportunistic.

batsnacks' push is "so terrible that it might not come from mafia"

Grack's push "does not require a townie mindset"

Oats is not even a good argument. You're attacking him for a 'throwaway comment' (lol) and for saying that he doesn't believe in scum-slips.

Terrible.

Yep. I am playing a pretty decent towngame so far and there is 0 reason to scumread me. So if you do you are pretty terrible.

I like how you are just attacking my choice of words instead of my actual arguments though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:04 GMT
#824
Saying you pushed Superbia before me is completely bull shit. Like completely.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:04 GMT
#825
On October 05 2016 18:01 Holyflare wrote:
[image loading]

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 20:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:38 Superbia wrote:
General complaint:

I agree that this PM shit is really really fucking dumb.

The fact that people are already drawing conclusions based on someone who claims he can be mod confirmed is also really fucking dumb. Like conjecture regarding PMs is already happening.

This why you never bring this shit up. You're either soft claiming a role or you're really talking about again-the-rules shit like an absolute dumb ass. Either way it's fucking dumb because people are now talking about PMs and inferring based on it.

I wanted a nice, high-level game. Not PM garbage.

Thx4listening.

yes, unfortunately i did read this completely unnecessary pointless post.

It's content is pointless. The hostile/aggressive attitude on the other hand is somewhat interesting.


Town read on Superbia above.

Only ever mention or interaction with Superbia until I started pushing him below.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

How is it the most interesting thing? I think it is pretty boring.

Also your scumreads were Palmar and HF earlier and at least palmar can't be because of nu/calix, right? Doesn't add up.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


That is quite clearly not a push by any stretch of the imagination.

What you quoted is not a townread. Quite the opposite.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:05 GMT
#826
All I did was summarise your arguments to support my point of "you're attacking everyone who scum-reads you"

If that's a 'decent town game' then beige is the new white.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:05 GMT
#827
On October 05 2016 18:02 Calix wrote:
tl;dr: You're playing extremely reactively and you've only just started to accuse players of being scum once you were pushed into the spotlight...and all of those players are accusing you.

I remain unconvinced.

I accused players before. You even agreed with my stutters read. Also superbia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:06 GMT
#828
Then I retract the majority of what I have said. Good day, carry on.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:06 GMT
#829
Lynch batsnacks
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:07 GMT
#830
On October 05 2016 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
And what, are you now saying that you scum read batsnacks after hks posts at night?

I think I mentioned several times that I did not like them.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:09 GMT
#831
That doesn't answer the question.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:11 GMT
#832
Let's come to this post:
On October 05 2016 16:27 Calix wrote:
Not quotes but JAT has a lot of posts where he says "XYZ is behaving normally for them" or asking a question and then not going anywhere with them.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Here JAT's response is to characterise batsnacks as 'sassy and self-confident' (implying that these are accurate words to describe his filter).

He also notes that batsnacks had been 'improving his scum game' - an odd thing to note on someone that you claim to have 'no problems' with so far.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
I still maintain that I do not have a particular problem with his filter but I retract my confidence.


This doesn't make sense. He didn't have much confidence in his read to begin with (i.e., the comment about an improved mafia game) and how does one lose confidence without seeing a problem with the filter?

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:19 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:11 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Eh?

I didn't get the impression that he was being that sassy or whatnot.

In fact, his filter is one that I'd characterise as "trying to blend in" so I don't relate to your impression of him. I don't have a 'case' per se but my impression of him is that he's popping in to make comments which sound okay by themselves but add up to a poor filter.

Namely he has a few pre-flip association theories which don't tell us much about where he actually stands on the players as individuals.

#266 pinged me because he doesn't really SAY anything in it. He waffles around, seemingly contemplating the possibility of scum!Calix, and then concludes null on NU/ myself (although he says that NU 'gives him town vibes'?) and his argument is "if they're TvT then it would be more obvious since they seem to know each other well"

#334 and #399 read like he's throwing shade on everyone in the NU/ Calix/ HF debacle. He throws up ideas where we could all be scum at certain points...but we have NO idea of where he actually stands.

This is lazy but I think he's a good candidate for scum atm.

On October 05 2016 00:55 batsnacks wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:32 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:14 batsnacks wrote:
Calix said that there was no specific evidence she could produce for NU abusing PMs as Mafia, even though she implied NU did this as Mafia before
Holyflare said "produce evidence or die"

Those events happened in that order. Maybe Mafia Holyflare knowingly issued Calix an impossible task to make the narrative for Calix being Mafia stronger? Anyway that's what I was thinking hopefully it makes sense.


Quote the posts please. I explicitly said that I had no specific evidence after HF's last post iirc.

On another note, Palmar is underwhelming as fuck so far. Wouldn't mind policy-lynching him.


No, this post was not against you. It was against HF. Read snacks's post again. It's about HF being aware that what he is asking you is impossible for you to deliver, thus making you appear mafia.

offski

Yeah this is also effective if holyflare is town though so I guess it depends whether or not town Holyflare thinks Calix is Mafia.

Holyflare wasn't wrong about anything he said it just seemed like a pretty dramatic way to be right. Calix wrote it off st the time as Holyflare being a dramatic person, I would probably be more concerned about it in her position.


HF is a dramatic person though? You're not actually faulting HF's arguments, you're just faulting his confidence which he can do as any alignment. (aka it's null) No idea why you're hung up on this.

Also how is your point 'effective' if your original point had HF as scum? I don't understand.

Actually there is less of that stuff in his filter than I remembered. But there are still quite a few posts I would label as typical town bats posts. Maybe I didn't use the correct words to describe the tone:
On October 04 2016 07:24 batsnacks wrote:
Just a scummy pop in post nothing to see here.

On October 04 2016 21:45 batsnacks wrote:
lol someone said "Power Wolf" that sounds like a sex thing

On October 04 2016 22:40 batsnacks wrote:
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?




First two look like typical shit-posts to me.

Third one is one of the reasons why I'm suspecting him.

So not terribly convinced here but I'll see.

The quality of the content doesn't necessarily correlate with the overall usefullness of a post to get a read. Those ARE shitposts. But in my experience town batsnacks is more likely to make shitposts like that. If you want to judge him on content you will have a bad time if he is town.


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:23 Calix wrote:
I'm not bothered about his shit-posts; they don't factor into the main issues I have with him.

I just don't think they warrant a town-read unless you're saying that he's one of those types who is more serious as scum.

He is definitely one of thise types.


And on the heels of losing his confidence, he makes these two posts:

Soft-ball defense of batsnacks using his shit-posting, arguing that this shows batsnacks is less serious and thus is likely town.

His last post says that batsnacks is "definitely" one of the types to be more serious as scum. This is an odd shift in confidence from "having retracted [his confidence]" to now being sure that batsnacks acts in a certain way as scum.


Why should the fact that he improved his scumgame make me scumread him in a vacuum?

I retracted my confidence because there was less batsy stuff in his filter than I thought which I clearly stated btw.

The last two quotes are me explaining to you how to read batsnacks. This has nothing to do with any shift in confidence.


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:12 GMT
#833
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:13 GMT
#834
On October 05 2016 18:09 Holyflare wrote:
That doesn't answer the question.

What's the point? Yes, I thought he could be mafia.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:13 GMT
#835
On October 05 2016 18:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Let's come to this post:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 16:27 Calix wrote:
Not quotes but JAT has a lot of posts where he says "XYZ is behaving normally for them" or asking a question and then not going anywhere with them.

On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Here JAT's response is to characterise batsnacks as 'sassy and self-confident' (implying that these are accurate words to describe his filter).

He also notes that batsnacks had been 'improving his scum game' - an odd thing to note on someone that you claim to have 'no problems' with so far.

On October 05 2016 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
I still maintain that I do not have a particular problem with his filter but I retract my confidence.


This doesn't make sense. He didn't have much confidence in his read to begin with (i.e., the comment about an improved mafia game) and how does one lose confidence without seeing a problem with the filter?

On October 05 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:19 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:11 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Eh?

I didn't get the impression that he was being that sassy or whatnot.

In fact, his filter is one that I'd characterise as "trying to blend in" so I don't relate to your impression of him. I don't have a 'case' per se but my impression of him is that he's popping in to make comments which sound okay by themselves but add up to a poor filter.

Namely he has a few pre-flip association theories which don't tell us much about where he actually stands on the players as individuals.

#266 pinged me because he doesn't really SAY anything in it. He waffles around, seemingly contemplating the possibility of scum!Calix, and then concludes null on NU/ myself (although he says that NU 'gives him town vibes'?) and his argument is "if they're TvT then it would be more obvious since they seem to know each other well"

#334 and #399 read like he's throwing shade on everyone in the NU/ Calix/ HF debacle. He throws up ideas where we could all be scum at certain points...but we have NO idea of where he actually stands.

This is lazy but I think he's a good candidate for scum atm.

On October 05 2016 00:55 batsnacks wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:32 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:14 batsnacks wrote:
Calix said that there was no specific evidence she could produce for NU abusing PMs as Mafia, even though she implied NU did this as Mafia before
Holyflare said "produce evidence or die"

Those events happened in that order. Maybe Mafia Holyflare knowingly issued Calix an impossible task to make the narrative for Calix being Mafia stronger? Anyway that's what I was thinking hopefully it makes sense.


Quote the posts please. I explicitly said that I had no specific evidence after HF's last post iirc.

On another note, Palmar is underwhelming as fuck so far. Wouldn't mind policy-lynching him.


No, this post was not against you. It was against HF. Read snacks's post again. It's about HF being aware that what he is asking you is impossible for you to deliver, thus making you appear mafia.

offski

Yeah this is also effective if holyflare is town though so I guess it depends whether or not town Holyflare thinks Calix is Mafia.

Holyflare wasn't wrong about anything he said it just seemed like a pretty dramatic way to be right. Calix wrote it off st the time as Holyflare being a dramatic person, I would probably be more concerned about it in her position.


HF is a dramatic person though? You're not actually faulting HF's arguments, you're just faulting his confidence which he can do as any alignment. (aka it's null) No idea why you're hung up on this.

Also how is your point 'effective' if your original point had HF as scum? I don't understand.

Actually there is less of that stuff in his filter than I remembered. But there are still quite a few posts I would label as typical town bats posts. Maybe I didn't use the correct words to describe the tone:
On October 04 2016 07:24 batsnacks wrote:
Just a scummy pop in post nothing to see here.

On October 04 2016 21:45 batsnacks wrote:
lol someone said "Power Wolf" that sounds like a sex thing

On October 04 2016 22:40 batsnacks wrote:
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?




First two look like typical shit-posts to me.

Third one is one of the reasons why I'm suspecting him.

So not terribly convinced here but I'll see.

The quality of the content doesn't necessarily correlate with the overall usefullness of a post to get a read. Those ARE shitposts. But in my experience town batsnacks is more likely to make shitposts like that. If you want to judge him on content you will have a bad time if he is town.


On October 05 2016 01:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:23 Calix wrote:
I'm not bothered about his shit-posts; they don't factor into the main issues I have with him.

I just don't think they warrant a town-read unless you're saying that he's one of those types who is more serious as scum.

He is definitely one of thise types.


And on the heels of losing his confidence, he makes these two posts:

Soft-ball defense of batsnacks using his shit-posting, arguing that this shows batsnacks is less serious and thus is likely town.

His last post says that batsnacks is "definitely" one of the types to be more serious as scum. This is an odd shift in confidence from "having retracted [his confidence]" to now being sure that batsnacks acts in a certain way as scum.


Why should the fact that he improved his scumgame make me scumread him in a vacuum?

I retracted my confidence because there was less batsy stuff in his filter than I thought which I clearly stated btw.

The last two quotes are me explaining to you how to read batsnacks. This has nothing to do with any shift in confidence.




That's not what I was arguing. I think it's an odd thing to add onto a town read because it weakens said read. Nowhere did I suggest that you should scum-read batsnacks because he might have possibly improved his scum game.

Your other two points are not complete shite.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:14 GMT
#836
And now I wasted almost the entire morning with this unnecessary bullshit. Great. I will have to do some work now. Will flesh out my reads on people when I find the time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:14 GMT
#837
On October 05 2016 18:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Let's come to this post:
On October 05 2016 16:27 Calix wrote:
Not quotes but JAT has a lot of posts where he says "XYZ is behaving normally for them" or asking a question and then not going anywhere with them.

On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Here JAT's response is to characterise batsnacks as 'sassy and self-confident' (implying that these are accurate words to describe his filter).

He also notes that batsnacks had been 'improving his scum game' - an odd thing to note on someone that you claim to have 'no problems' with so far.

On October 05 2016 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
I still maintain that I do not have a particular problem with his filter but I retract my confidence.


This doesn't make sense. He didn't have much confidence in his read to begin with (i.e., the comment about an improved mafia game) and how does one lose confidence without seeing a problem with the filter?

On October 05 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:19 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:11 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Eh?

I didn't get the impression that he was being that sassy or whatnot.

In fact, his filter is one that I'd characterise as "trying to blend in" so I don't relate to your impression of him. I don't have a 'case' per se but my impression of him is that he's popping in to make comments which sound okay by themselves but add up to a poor filter.

Namely he has a few pre-flip association theories which don't tell us much about where he actually stands on the players as individuals.

#266 pinged me because he doesn't really SAY anything in it. He waffles around, seemingly contemplating the possibility of scum!Calix, and then concludes null on NU/ myself (although he says that NU 'gives him town vibes'?) and his argument is "if they're TvT then it would be more obvious since they seem to know each other well"

#334 and #399 read like he's throwing shade on everyone in the NU/ Calix/ HF debacle. He throws up ideas where we could all be scum at certain points...but we have NO idea of where he actually stands.

This is lazy but I think he's a good candidate for scum atm.

On October 05 2016 00:55 batsnacks wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:32 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:26 Calix wrote:
[quote]

Quote the posts please. I explicitly said that I had no specific evidence after HF's last post iirc.

On another note, Palmar is underwhelming as fuck so far. Wouldn't mind policy-lynching him.


No, this post was not against you. It was against HF. Read snacks's post again. It's about HF being aware that what he is asking you is impossible for you to deliver, thus making you appear mafia.

offski

Yeah this is also effective if holyflare is town though so I guess it depends whether or not town Holyflare thinks Calix is Mafia.

Holyflare wasn't wrong about anything he said it just seemed like a pretty dramatic way to be right. Calix wrote it off st the time as Holyflare being a dramatic person, I would probably be more concerned about it in her position.


HF is a dramatic person though? You're not actually faulting HF's arguments, you're just faulting his confidence which he can do as any alignment. (aka it's null) No idea why you're hung up on this.

Also how is your point 'effective' if your original point had HF as scum? I don't understand.

Actually there is less of that stuff in his filter than I remembered. But there are still quite a few posts I would label as typical town bats posts. Maybe I didn't use the correct words to describe the tone:
On October 04 2016 07:24 batsnacks wrote:
Just a scummy pop in post nothing to see here.

On October 04 2016 21:45 batsnacks wrote:
lol someone said "Power Wolf" that sounds like a sex thing

On October 04 2016 22:40 batsnacks wrote:
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?




First two look like typical shit-posts to me.

Third one is one of the reasons why I'm suspecting him.

So not terribly convinced here but I'll see.

The quality of the content doesn't necessarily correlate with the overall usefullness of a post to get a read. Those ARE shitposts. But in my experience town batsnacks is more likely to make shitposts like that. If you want to judge him on content you will have a bad time if he is town.


On October 05 2016 01:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:23 Calix wrote:
I'm not bothered about his shit-posts; they don't factor into the main issues I have with him.

I just don't think they warrant a town-read unless you're saying that he's one of those types who is more serious as scum.

He is definitely one of thise types.


And on the heels of losing his confidence, he makes these two posts:

Soft-ball defense of batsnacks using his shit-posting, arguing that this shows batsnacks is less serious and thus is likely town.

His last post says that batsnacks is "definitely" one of the types to be more serious as scum. This is an odd shift in confidence from "having retracted [his confidence]" to now being sure that batsnacks acts in a certain way as scum.


Why should the fact that he improved his scumgame make me scumread him in a vacuum?

I retracted my confidence because there was less batsy stuff in his filter than I thought which I clearly stated btw.

The last two quotes are me explaining to you how to read batsnacks. This has nothing to do with any shift in confidence.




That's not what I was arguing. I think it's an odd thing to add onto a town read because it weakens said read. Nowhere did I suggest that you should scum-read batsnacks because he might have possibly improved his scum game.

Your other two points are not complete shite.

No u.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 09:17 GMT
#838
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 09:18 GMT
#839
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.

So your scumread on me is entirely based on this retarded association with batsnacks I take it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:21 GMT
#840
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.


So I just bussed my entire team pointlessly despite you seeing me write in your last game how shit bussing day 1 is..........??????????????????????


?????


????

..???..?
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 87
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1011
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 483
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 52m
INu's Battles
9h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 52m
OSC
21h 7m
Replay Cast
21h 52m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.