• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6099 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:37 GMT
#1321
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 18:41 GMT
#1322
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 18:43 GMT
#1323
On April 20 2016 03:26 Superbia wrote:
About to head to movies. I'm town doc boys. =/

Lynch someone else (TW/maybe SL).


hmm, that sounds familiar.

Obi day 1:
He really doesn't, but what else can we do?
The best I can suggest is a GB/ possibly SL wagon but those are shots in the dark.


How to make it look like your willing to lynch your scum mate (while not actually really threatening them) 101.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:44 GMT
#1324
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 18:46 GMT
#1325
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple

Even if I was mafia 2) would still apply.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 18:47 GMT
#1326
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.


Dont make this into a dick measuring contest jat -_- sometimes townies go after townies for whatever reason. It happens, it's called days 1-3(assuming towns lucky enough for it to end there). If rels is scum here with super he has no reason to go after you, as his third scum buddy is unlikely to be more townie than him.

If rels is scum, and super is about to be lynched no matter what, right now he just has to settle in for the long haul and do whatever it takes not to get spotlighted.

Arguing with you is not the way to do that.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:48 GMT
#1327
On April 20 2016 03:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple

Even if I was mafia 2) would still apply.

Case in point ^^
Now let's shut it down unless I reread your interactions after Superbia's flip.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:48 GMT
#1328
until*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 18:50 GMT
#1329
On April 20 2016 03:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple

Even if I was mafia 2) would still apply.

Case in point ^^
Now let's shut it down unless I reread your interactions after Superbia's flip.

Shutting it down would be better for you regardless of your alignment. Agreed.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 18:53 GMT
#1330
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple


yous a derp rels, a big ol / : derp.

I'll ask you the same question I asked tumble (I will be assuming super is scum for this question, as this whole argument is predicated on that and you insist on having it before the flip so there ya go)

If jat is scum, then he must have okd the shot on palmer in order to give supers vig claim weight.

if so, why did he immediatly shoot that possibility down?

Ok, I assume the vig shot fazers. Everything else would make me quite mad.
Superbia claims with his first post today.


better yet, why did he go through with it in the first place? If he was scum, wouldn't he realize that shooting the same guy that super claimed he would kill would make no sense and would hurt his position far more than just a flat doc claim at the start of the day? Did he not realize fazzers had a good shot of dying?

It's ether a terrible oversight, or a flat out terrible play. Something I dont think ether of you would let go through.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 18:57 GMT
#1331
On April 20 2016 03:53 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple


yous a derp rels, a big ol / : derp.

I'll ask you the same question I asked tumble (I will be assuming super is scum for this question, as this whole argument is predicated on that and you insist on having it before the flip so there ya go)

If jat is scum, then he must have okd the shot on palmer in order to give supers vig claim weight.

if so, why did he immediatly shoot that possibility down?

Show nested quote +
Ok, I assume the vig shot fazers. Everything else would make me quite mad.
Superbia claims with his first post today.


better yet, why did he go through with it in the first place? If he was scum, wouldn't he realize that shooting the same guy that super claimed he would kill would make no sense and would hurt his position far more than just a flat doc claim at the start of the day? Did he not realize fazzers had a good shot of dying?

It's ether a terrible oversight, or a flat out terrible play. Something I dont think ether of you would let go through.


There is also the possibility that mafia just accepted that superbia was going down today and killed Palmar because a) he is a good player and their attempt to mislynch him while he was away failed b) he was an unlikely medic save.
Palmar dying is not a reason to read me anything.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:58 GMT
#1332
Sry gumshoe but I don't think your "vig kill" theory is likely. Palmar is a strong player and he got shot, maybe it was because of your plan which would mean the scumteam are complete idiots, and maybe he was shot because he is a strong player and nothing can be assumed about the scum team.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:59 GMT
#1333
See, even JAT is saying his team didn't kill Palmar because of a stupid plan.
=D
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 19:00 GMT
#1334
On April 20 2016 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:53 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple


yous a derp rels, a big ol / : derp.

I'll ask you the same question I asked tumble (I will be assuming super is scum for this question, as this whole argument is predicated on that and you insist on having it before the flip so there ya go)

If jat is scum, then he must have okd the shot on palmer in order to give supers vig claim weight.

if so, why did he immediatly shoot that possibility down?

Ok, I assume the vig shot fazers. Everything else would make me quite mad.
Superbia claims with his first post today.


better yet, why did he go through with it in the first place? If he was scum, wouldn't he realize that shooting the same guy that super claimed he would kill would make no sense and would hurt his position far more than just a flat doc claim at the start of the day? Did he not realize fazzers had a good shot of dying?

It's ether a terrible oversight, or a flat out terrible play. Something I dont think ether of you would let go through.


There is also the possibility that mafia just accepted that superbia was going down today and killed Palmar because a) he is a good player and their attempt to mislynch him while he was away failed b) he was an unlikely medic save.
Palmar dying is not a reason to read me anything.


wrong, palmer dying throws suspicion onto super. as why would scum shoot the guy super claimed he was going to kill? unless they knew he was never going to kill him. Ie, scum knows supers not vig, how, cause supers scum. Hence why scum shot palmer without fear.

it outright makes no sense unless they were trying to pass it off as a vig shot. It was so very derp and I dont see a player like your rels letting that slip
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 19:03 GMT
#1335
On April 20 2016 04:00 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:53 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple


yous a derp rels, a big ol / : derp.

I'll ask you the same question I asked tumble (I will be assuming super is scum for this question, as this whole argument is predicated on that and you insist on having it before the flip so there ya go)

If jat is scum, then he must have okd the shot on palmer in order to give supers vig claim weight.

if so, why did he immediatly shoot that possibility down?

Ok, I assume the vig shot fazers. Everything else would make me quite mad.
Superbia claims with his first post today.


better yet, why did he go through with it in the first place? If he was scum, wouldn't he realize that shooting the same guy that super claimed he would kill would make no sense and would hurt his position far more than just a flat doc claim at the start of the day? Did he not realize fazzers had a good shot of dying?

It's ether a terrible oversight, or a flat out terrible play. Something I dont think ether of you would let go through.


There is also the possibility that mafia just accepted that superbia was going down today and killed Palmar because a) he is a good player and their attempt to mislynch him while he was away failed b) he was an unlikely medic save.
Palmar dying is not a reason to read me anything.


wrong, palmer dying throws suspicion onto super. as why would scum shoot the guy super claimed he was going to kill? unless they knew he was never going to kill him. Ie, scum knows supers not vig, how, cause supers scum. Hence why scum shot palmer without fear.

it outright makes no sense unless they were trying to pass it off as a vig shot. It was so very derp and I dont see a player like your rels letting that slip

If super is mafia they know the vig won't shoot Palmar therefore I am not sure I am following your logic. If super is mafia they also knew that he will have to claim medic and not vig in almost every possible scenario anways. The only way he could survive another day fakeclaiming vig is if they rb the vig n1.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 19:03 GMT
#1336
On April 20 2016 03:58 Rels wrote:
Sry gumshoe but I don't think your "vig kill" theory is likely. Palmar is a strong player and he got shot, maybe it was because of your plan which would mean the scumteam are complete idiots, and maybe he was shot because he is a strong player and nothing can be assumed about the scum team.


I am asserting the scum team are complete idiots.

ok. follow along I am going to make this really fucking simple

super claims. Scum has no idea what he is if super is town.

Super says hes going to shoot palmer

if super is not scum, why would scum shoot plamer thereby risking 2 kp on one target considering palmer was going to possibly die anyway?

the only explanation is scum knew that super wouldnt vig shoot palmer. They only way they could know that is if super is scum.

therefore, shot onto palmer=completely outing super.

is that so very complicated?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 19:07 GMT
#1337
so scum knew super wasnt going to shoot palmer for sure (hence revealing him as scum)

scum being idiots (at least for night 1) is not a matter of speculation, it is a fact

they did not have to make the palmer shot call if they wanted to kill palmer, but they did, and if super did that of his own accord, someone competent (jat/rels) would have switched the target to avoid outing super completely.

hence scum=derp.



gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 19:07 GMT
#1338
Yeah I don't follow. Let's assume Superbia is scum. Why do you assume Superbia wanted to maybe claim vig ? JAT is right in that the only claim he can make is doc.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 19:08 GMT
#1339
On April 20 2016 04:03 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:58 Rels wrote:
Sry gumshoe but I don't think your "vig kill" theory is likely. Palmar is a strong player and he got shot, maybe it was because of your plan which would mean the scumteam are complete idiots, and maybe he was shot because he is a strong player and nothing can be assumed about the scum team.


I am asserting the scum team are complete idiots.

ok. follow along I am going to make this really fucking simple

super claims. Scum has no idea what he is if super is town.

Super says hes going to shoot palmer

if super is not scum, why would scum shoot plamer thereby risking 2 kp on one target considering palmer was going to possibly die anyway?

the only explanation is scum knew that super wouldnt vig shoot palmer. They only way they could know that is if super is scum.

therefore, shot onto palmer=completely outing super.

is that so very complicated?

They could also just rb super which is what they probably did if he is town. So since noone else would make that shot they knew they weren't risking 2 KP. Alternatively like I said earlier it is entirely possible that mafia decided superbia was basically dead already and didn't think about anything like that when making their kill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 19:09 GMT
#1340
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech145
ViBE134
Nathanias 81
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 668
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox994
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft496
JimRising 489
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick884
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 58m
INu's Battles
9h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 58m
OSC
21h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 58m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.