• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7107 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 18:24 GMT
#3094
On April 28 2016 01:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 28 2016 01:18 Rels wrote:
On April 28 2016 01:14 sicklucker wrote:
On April 28 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
On April 28 2016 01:08 sicklucker wrote:
like even when super was with me in my last scum game. I could tell he was going to paly like shit after carrying that pyp game.

Hes like really weird he will play a perfect scum game (hes beat me twice in final 3) then he will tottaly shit the bed next game. in some huge game imperial I think I busted him day one and he was so bad that i fake claimed cop or something trying to get him lynched.

And this was his third scum roll inarow... Ya its expected he was going to suck really. im sure super knew it and maybe would have mentioned it

If this is true, this points at you being his partner and voting him early TBH. If he was feeling terrible, he would have known he needed to fakeclaim and Tumble or I would have bused him way harder, protected by the fact that he was going to fakeclaim.


well I didnt bus super the game before... and he asked me to I cant make this shit up.

Super wanted me to bus him all game but I went out of my way to keep him alive.

Like this is something that acualy happened. I killed rstoulin for the specific reason that if she flipped scum super would look alot more townie and not get lynched.

I said the logic in the third party qt if you think im making this up for any reason

Sry that is a flawed logic. Just because in one game where Superbia didn't look super terrible you didn't bus him doesn't prove that in another game where Superbia looked terrible from the start you didn't bus him. And it's not even taking into account the fact that in that game Superbia was your only buddy and your jailkeeper.

And the fact that super looked way less terrible in storm.


i disagree no one thought he was town. He skated by because he pushed rstoulin who flipped mafia (because I targeted her for that reason)

What he did do well that game is fight lynches that were on him. twice he was about to be lynched and he got it off by posting alot at the hour. the other 47 hours of the day he was pretty much a walking scum bucket

Bro you just said "it's highly likely Superbias asked his teammate to bus him from the start" in whatever terms you used, you cannot use that to defend yourself.
The situation is so different too:
- Superbia is storm tried a lot more and wasn't scumread a lot D1
- You two were 3P, busing him makes no sense 'cause it doesn't bring you towncred even if you're the reason he is lynched, you could still be scum trying to lynch 3P
- He swas your JK so you had even less incentive to bus him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 18:34 GMT
#3096
On April 28 2016 03:33 sicklucker wrote:
why cant I? I provided evidence where super asked me to bus him and I refused

I just listed 3 reasons
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 18:38 GMT
#3099
On April 28 2016 03:36 sicklucker wrote:
Like I bus way less then the average person dispite what jat says. He was my scum partner the only time i ever really bussed. I cant actually think of a clean bus I ever did since then. and I really only bussed in that spot because I was the second wagon and there was no reason not too

It doesn't convince me that you, in a hypothetical situation where youre scum knowing you will be afk d1 and that superbia asks you to bus him, wouldn't afk your vote in him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 09:27 GMT
#3102
This case is so bad I will probably leave my vote on you today p: I will respond to it at some point when I have the time
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 09:28 GMT
#3103
On April 28 2016 14:56 Tumblewood wrote:
Also he has clearly been pushing/testing the waters for an early game end (aka killing me before we have to, aka objectively suboptimal play that a townie should not be doing)
SL has also been joining in which has me worried

If you believe that is what's happening you didn't read the last few pages
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 15:09 GMT
#3106
On April 28 2016 22:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 18:28 Rels wrote:
On April 28 2016 14:56 Tumblewood wrote:
Also he has clearly been pushing/testing the waters for an early game end (aka killing me before we have to, aka objectively suboptimal play that a townie should not be doing)
SL has also been joining in which has me worried

If you believe that is what's happening you didn't read the last few pages

Maybe he is wrong about the order you 2 did that but in general he is right, no?

He is wrong.
On April 28 2016 23:29 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 07:38 Rels wrote:
On April 27 2016 07:33 sicklucker wrote:
acualy rels never kills obi I think? obi was never voting rels in 100 years. rels would have killed fucking jat almost all hetime. im cool to vote tumble today acualy

This is 100% true. No-lynching is always the better play here though, there is no drawback to doing it.

- Rels, three posts before he votes me

Confirmed scum. I'm never removing my vote.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:00 GMT
#3110
On April 29 2016 00:56 Tumblewood wrote:
both Rels and sicklucker knowingly making a play that gives town less chance of winning
Can you not see that they're (one of the two, the other's just bad) trying to seal the deal early?

You panicking instead of seeing what's happening is pretty amusing (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:15 GMT
#3114
On April 29 2016 01:10 sicklucker wrote:
##vote: no-lynch

Weird that you do not go until the 10 seconds before deadline like you say you would. There is no drawback to doing it even if you admited it earlier.
Me saying "never switching until the end" was a test to see if you would fall into your own trap, I'm not 100% set on Tumble even if he's my most likely by far.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:16 GMT
#3117
On April 29 2016 01:13 sicklucker wrote:
tumbleweed I jsut voted to save you. You would have been lynched with a 2-2 tie because me and rels voted to lynch you before you and jat voted no lynch. rels just said he was never changing so If I was scum here all I have to do is keep my vote on you and I win the game.

Ok so sicklucker is officially confirmed town we can move on with are lives. Hell i might even be the nk now. So now that you can focus on one person now tumble maybe you can not shit the bed

On the contrary, you not going for your plan until the end of the day shows that you are more concerned with your towncred than by solving the game. Unvoting at the last second would have made you confirmed town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:18 GMT
#3120
On April 29 2016 01:17 sicklucker wrote:
like the 10 second plan has no purpose when I can elimate the mislynch pool by one. and I fucking told you the plan already so its bloody pointless...

I wanted to see how you would react by saying I would not move my vote. You immediately going to the "I'm confirmed" plan is suspicious. That does not make you scum but you could have been confirmed town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:19 GMT
#3122
In reality I had nothing to do this afternoon but I planned on answering the case tonight after seeing what happens at deadline. Since everything is done now I'll respond to it as soon as I can - IE when I get home.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:20 GMT
#3123
On April 29 2016 01:19 sicklucker wrote:
rels I just made your game really easy if your town. theres no reason for you to be mad here honestly.

unless your scum...

You're the one that seems mad honestly (= you have reasons to be. You could have been confirmed town by not chosing the easy route that scum would 100% take
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:23 GMT
#3126
On April 29 2016 01:21 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote no-lynch



lol are you trying to do everything you can to get lynched today? if so ty for making it a more fun game

The only reason I was still on Tumble after you clearly said your vote was a plan yesterday was to see how you react at EOD. There is no point to stay on him anymore.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:24 GMT
#3127
On April 29 2016 01:22 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 01:19 sicklucker wrote:
rels I just made your game really easy if your town. theres no reason for you to be mad here honestly.

unless your scum...

You're the one that seems mad honestly (= you have reasons to be. You could have been confirmed town by not chosing the easy route that scum would 100% take


why would I be mad im confirmed town and made it winnable if your scum which I kind of think you are now

Because you are not (=
Like, after all you said yesterday, you cannot think I was really going to vote 100% Tumble until the very end if I was town. So when I went "never switching off Tumble", you should have went with it to see if I really meant it or not. That would have solved the game from your POV.
But instead you went for the towncred on your side, which is what scum!you would have done. Maybe town!you too. But that makes you unconfirmed unfortunately.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:25 GMT
#3129
On April 29 2016 01:24 sicklucker wrote:
"sure"

like your back to trying to keep the mislynch pool to two people instead of one its so obvious

Of course, it's LYLO.
If lynch is right now I still lynch Tumble 99%. But knowing how you play, it's super weird to me that you went for the towncred instead of for the trap
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:27 GMT
#3131
Explain this to me sicklucker.
Let's say you are town. You see me going "never switching off Tumble".
1 - How do you not see that this is not true after admitting that your own vote is never going to stay on him ?
Now if I am town, it is a plan and I'm going ot unvote near deadline. If I am scum I might be tempted to win the game right there.
2 - Why did you not go with the flow and check what I do at deadline ? Why go instead for the towncred for you ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:30 GMT
#3134
On April 29 2016 01:25 sicklucker wrote:
like you cant even argue there is scum motivation in what i just did. I literraly just have to lynch tumble as scum. Thats the easist goal to victory as a scum sicklucker so im now trying tp lynch you for?

Tumble still has not defended himself

That doesn't make sense.
Either:
- you didn't think my "never switching off Tumble" was true. In that case there is 0 towncred to be had because you know that Tumble is never lynched today. So you going for the "I'm confirmed" doesn't make sense.
- you though my "never switching off Tumble" was true. How could you think this after what happened yesterday ?
In both cases there is a problem in your logic. Which case is it ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:31 GMT
#3135
You can call them "explanation 1" and "explanation 2". Which is it ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:33 GMT
#3136
1 or 2
Quick I got to leave work p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:33 GMT
#3138
Actually screw it it's super late
See you when I get home. First thing, answering the bad case. Then we can continue talking
Post "1" or "2" pretty please ^^
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 185
Horang2 69
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Bale 41
NotJumperer 39
scan(afreeca) 34
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 18
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto114
League of Legends
JimRising 461
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy365
crisheroes165
Sick163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick570
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1039
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.