• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 269 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 14:25 GMT
#1401
Yeah but no. I got soccer today as well. So... I wont even be around at deadline. Starting at 2200. Hmm. Celebrity lynch. I don't even know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 14:27 GMT
#1402
I keep wanting to reread game to find scum but ain't got time for all that.

I don't want to lynch tt though idk about vivax.

there are still a few 0 post people though that I wish were dead meh.

I'll read filters soon
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 14:31 GMT
#1403
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 14:32 GMT
#1404
On December 28 2015 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Although I<script id="gpt-impl-0.3554030756292448" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script>'m annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.


I don't know what you are looking for here but okay... I didn't think you had done anything that warrented a scumread. You read a filter and called someone town from what you read. You approached the game in the same way I would if I were in your position of having 60 unread pages.
So Exo's sudden scumread of you seemed inappropriate, and I wanted to get a better idea of what logic he was basing it on.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 14:32 GMT
#1405
On December 27 2015 10:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 10:42 Trfel wrote:
After skimming through some stuff, I kinda think that Artanis is right on ExO_ being mafia.

I think that the meta comparison between ExO_'s play in Guardians of the Galaxy is somewhat useful as well (assuming I am remembering it correctly); there, he didn't seem annoyed, he seemed a bit more reserved and like he was trying to make the best with the situation instead of arguing and getting frustrated. I'll check tonight when I get better internet.

##vote ExO_


Have you read my posts here? I haven't argued, I pressed Damdred to explain his reads, b/c he offered 0 explanation for what he said. Now at least he's explained his thought processes.

Am I annoyed b/c literally I get called scum immediately with 0 reasoning? ofc. But this seems to happen every game I play here. There's such a little post count here and yet somehow you think I've come across this game as argumentative. I don't think this is the case at all. I pressured one person for info, and got it.

People like to look smart with there bullshit meta-reads on day 1, and that's what this is.

The reason why you look scummy af is because you made this super constructed post at the start that is likely for Mafia to make. When people gently prod you afterwards you responded by flinging sarcasm at people in order to get them off your back. There was a legitimate reason to scum read you just that you're bad and can't see it lol.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 14:34 GMT
#1406
On December 28 2015 15:59 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD


We're not going to save people based on the fact that you can read them several days from now.


I like Obi a little this game...

I guess.


Any particular reason why? I'm not sure this quote means much and I'm pretty vain about stuff like that.
Retired.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 14:36 GMT
#1407
On December 27 2015 11:03 ExO_ wrote:
I'd like to know what the fuck I'm doing that gives everyone such mafia feels. Pressuring 1 guy for info and saying that tomorrow my posting will be limited b/c im going to my brothers wedding makes me scum? Do you want pictures of me at the wedding? I'll give them to you if you really want them.

I'm not scum and once again I see that not being a regular here means I'm going to be scum read for stupid ass reasons. Honestly the first day here on TL sucks every time I've played here :/

Yes and now you keep complaining when people totally backed off of you. Like hello? So overdefensive lmao.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 14:37 GMT
#1408
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.
Retired.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 14:39 GMT
#1409
On December 27 2015 11:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
Hi there people. Just woke up from my nap and I see the game's started. Will be posting from my phone for the first few days. My stepbrother's wedding is tomorrow, but after that I'll have plenty of time to read, tho I'm not gonna lie reading 352 pages of day 1 crap is something I don't look forward to.

Hope everyone continues to have a Merry Christmas season!

This is scummy as all hell

master Chupazi sees what I sees c;;;;;
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 14:40 GMT
#1410
On December 28 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.


Can you be precise about what you didn't understand?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 28 2015 14:42 GMT
#1411
Back in a bit.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 14:48 GMT
#1412
On December 28 2015 23:40 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.


Can you be precise about what you didn't understand?


I'm going to answer your question with a question - why is it relevant?
Retired.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 14:55 GMT
#1413
On December 28 2015 23:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:40 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.


Can you be precise about what you didn't understand?


I'm going to answer your question with a question - why is it relevant?


To clarify what you meant by "not understanding the case." It's easier to read someone you understand.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 14:56 GMT
#1414
On December 28 2015 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.


That would make them mafia why? Are you going to lynch anyone who wasnt your bitch? Eradicate some intelligence from this game?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 14:56 GMT
#1415
I also like how Koshi brags about Chrom but only started to scumread him after I posted him as one of my scumreads.

Then KOshi mislynched me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 14:57 GMT
#1416
Now I might actually get angry enough to be arsed to play
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 14:58 GMT
#1417
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.


That would make them mafia why? Are you going to lynch anyone who wasnt your bitch? Eradicate some intelligence from this game?


Well if perchance you are town then the people that aren't following a good case of vivax does shit all as mafia early in the game and we should pressure him generally have TMI and are mafia themselves, there is 0 reason to not form a wagon on you to make you do stuff unless they are scared to look out of place and are mafia.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-28 15:10:30
December 28 2015 15:05 GMT
#1418
Vote Count - Day 1


Vivax (4): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam
Tictock (3): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky
N e s s (2): GlowingBear, Tictock
nooniansong (2): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Palmar (1): nooniansong
ObiWanShinobi (1): Artanis[Xp]
ExO_ (1): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi, Coagulation
boxerfred (1): Vivax, ExO_
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (8): Rels, Damdred, Waylanner, rsoultin, MoosyDoosy, The Shining, Palmar, Vivax

At this time, Vivax is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 15:08 GMT
#1419
On December 28 2015 23:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.


That would make them mafia why? Are you going to lynch anyone who wasnt your bitch? Eradicate some intelligence from this game?


Well if perchance you are town then the people that aren't following a good case of vivax does shit all as mafia early in the game and we should pressure him generally have TMI and are mafia themselves, there is 0 reason to not form a wagon on you to make you do stuff unless they are scared to look out of place and are mafia.


Well there is SL's argument that he is easier to read as the game progresses.

Then there is someone else's argument that low activity is not scum indicative for vivax, since he has been known to play like that as town. Which makes him only as scummy as all the other inactives.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 15:11 GMT
#1420
On December 29 2015 00:08 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.


That would make them mafia why? Are you going to lynch anyone who wasnt your bitch? Eradicate some intelligence from this game?


Well if perchance you are town then the people that aren't following a good case of vivax does shit all as mafia early in the game and we should pressure him generally have TMI and are mafia themselves, there is 0 reason to not form a wagon on you to make you do stuff unless they are scared to look out of place and are mafia.


Well there is SL's argument that he is easier to read as the game progresses.

Then there is someone else's argument that low activity is not scum indicative for vivax, since he has been known to play like that as town. Which makes him only as scummy as all the other inactives.


both of which are bad arguments
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
Mong 251
actioN 221
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 71
Killer 55
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 32
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 16
Noble 13
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
byalli364
Other Games
summit1g10493
olofmeister834
Happy203
Sick194
crisheroes152
KnowMe81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick759
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos783
• Stunt468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 43m
Replay Cast
14h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.