• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:20
CEST 01:20
KST 08:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7755 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 269 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 15:11 GMT
#1421
and had nothing to do with what people were saying earlier
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:11 GMT
#1422
On December 28 2015 23:32 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Although I<script id="gpt-impl-0.3554030756292448" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script>'m annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.


I don't know what you are looking for here but okay... I didn't think you had done anything that warrented a scumread. You read a filter and called someone town from what you read. You approached the game in the same way I would if I were in your position of having 60 unread pages.
So Exo's sudden scumread of you seemed inappropriate, and I wanted to get a better idea of what logic he was basing it on.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.

Meeehhhh~~~~

that's not entirely correct.

Exo accused me, specifically, of lying about having not read the game. I provided pretty solid evidence that I was telling the truth and he just doubled down.

The thing is, if I am lying about not having read the game (which would btw be an enormously dumb lie), I should be mafia, Exo is not wrong there. The problem is, I pretty much demonstrated that I was telling the truth. So the reason to question his scumread on me is that one of his main premises for calling me mafia turned out to be invalid.

Technically it should make you mafia that you defended me without actually understanding why you should be defending me but I don't know.

I'll make that call later.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:14 GMT
#1423
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:16 GMT
#1424
On December 29 2015 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:08 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.


That would make them mafia why? Are you going to lynch anyone who wasnt your bitch? Eradicate some intelligence from this game?


Well if perchance you are town then the people that aren't following a good case of vivax does shit all as mafia early in the game and we should pressure him generally have TMI and are mafia themselves, there is 0 reason to not form a wagon on you to make you do stuff unless they are scared to look out of place and are mafia.


Well there is SL's argument that he is easier to read as the game progresses.

Then there is someone else's argument that low activity is not scum indicative for vivax, since he has been known to play like that as town. Which makes him only as scummy as all the other inactives.


both of which are bad arguments


No they are excellent
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:17 GMT
#1425
On December 29 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.


At least you should agree I'm a pretty easy to read person
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 15:17 GMT
#1426
On December 29 2015 00:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:08 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.


That would make them mafia why? Are you going to lynch anyone who wasnt your bitch? Eradicate some intelligence from this game?


Well if perchance you are town then the people that aren't following a good case of vivax does shit all as mafia early in the game and we should pressure him generally have TMI and are mafia themselves, there is 0 reason to not form a wagon on you to make you do stuff unless they are scared to look out of place and are mafia.


Well there is SL's argument that he is easier to read as the game progresses.

Then there is someone else's argument that low activity is not scum indicative for vivax, since he has been known to play like that as town. Which makes him only as scummy as all the other inactives.


both of which are bad arguments


No they are excellent


well you better stop being shit then shouldn't you if they are excellent arguments?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:19 GMT
#1427
On December 29 2015 00:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:16 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:08 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch the people that blindly didn't want to lynch vivax a while ago, that is guaranteed mafia. As for names I'll find them.


That would make them mafia why? Are you going to lynch anyone who wasnt your bitch? Eradicate some intelligence from this game?


Well if perchance you are town then the people that aren't following a good case of vivax does shit all as mafia early in the game and we should pressure him generally have TMI and are mafia themselves, there is 0 reason to not form a wagon on you to make you do stuff unless they are scared to look out of place and are mafia.


Well there is SL's argument that he is easier to read as the game progresses.

Then there is someone else's argument that low activity is not scum indicative for vivax, since he has been known to play like that as town. Which makes him only as scummy as all the other inactives.


both of which are bad arguments


No they are excellent


well you better stop being shit then shouldn't you if they are excellent arguments?


You are mafia and a few other folks are mafia, thats being pro, not shit
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 15:19 GMT
#1428
On December 29 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.


I'm ok with lynching kush for the leap he made on TT tbh

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 28 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI

On December 28 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:14 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI


I based my read on two pieces of information.
1 He played try hard scum last game. I was in that game with him and I remember it very well.
2 I read his filter this game and it looks much lower effort than his mafia game.

I don't think it's tmi.


And then you said he could be burnt out and made the leap to him being town instead...?

On December 28 2015 06:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:31 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:14 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI


I based my read on two pieces of information.
1 He played try hard scum last game. I was in that game with him and I remember it very well.
2 I read his filter this game and it looks much lower effort than his mafia game.

I don't think it's tmi.


And then you said he could be burnt out and made the leap to him being town instead...?


There is no leap. His activity points to two options: burnt out scum or town. Which of those he is, I do not know. However, I do not think his lack of activity and the emptiness of his posts is a scumtell, due to his last scumgame. That is what most people are basing the scumread on.

Is he burnt out scum or town? If his behavior doesn't point to one being more likely than the other, than it is more likely he is town, simply because town is the more abundant role.


That's most definitely a leap and unless you have a view on all the other players in the game and have narrowed down mafia also a really bad leap.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:19 GMT
#1429
On December 29 2015 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.


At least you should agree I'm a pretty easy to read person

on the contrary, I can barely stand reading your filters.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 15:20 GMT
#1430
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
I also like how Koshi brags about Chrom but only started to scumread him after I posted him as one of my scumreads.

Then KOshi mislynched me

No. You fucker.

You had 3 scumreads. And you wanted to lynch 2 of them. (those 2 were town (figures))

And I calmly asked you "but what about Chrom Vivax, I think Chrom is the best out of the 3".

And you answered

FUCK YOU KOSHI YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT CHROM YOU RETARD.

And then I kept asking marv/GB and even you to continue to go for Chrom. I begged everybody. And then 5 mins before EoD I switched to follow marv over GB.



That is exactly how it happened. I would quote the post but I can't because at work.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:20 GMT
#1431
On December 29 2015 00:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:17 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.


At least you should agree I'm a pretty easy to read person

on the contrary, I can barely stand reading your filters.


Do you stand it more when im mafia or when im town
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:22 GMT
#1432
On December 29 2015 00:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:17 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.


At least you should agree I'm a pretty easy to read person

on the contrary, I can barely stand reading your filters.


Do you stand it more when im mafia or when im town

I have no idea
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 15:22 GMT
#1433
I am lynching Vivax because he is a lying piece of shit. ezgame. Even if it is about a previous game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:23 GMT
#1434
On December 29 2015 00:22 Koshi wrote:
I am lynching Vivax because he is a lying piece of shit. ezgame. Even if it is about a previous game.


Try it, I'm the JK
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 15:24 GMT
#1435
On December 29 2015 00:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:22 Koshi wrote:
I am lynching Vivax because he is a lying piece of shit. ezgame. Even if it is about a previous game.


Try it, I'm the JK

Watch me not care.
I had a good night of sleep.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 15:25 GMT
#1436
On December 29 2015 00:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:32 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Although I<script id="gpt-impl-0.3554030756292448" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script>'m annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.


I don't know what you are looking for here but okay... I didn't think you had done anything that warrented a scumread. You read a filter and called someone town from what you read. You approached the game in the same way I would if I were in your position of having 60 unread pages.
So Exo's sudden scumread of you seemed inappropriate, and I wanted to get a better idea of what logic he was basing it on.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.

Meeehhhh~~~~

that's not entirely correct.

Exo accused me, specifically, of lying about having not read the game. I provided pretty solid evidence that I was telling the truth and he just doubled down.

The thing is, if I am lying about not having read the game (which would btw be an enormously dumb lie), I should be mafia, Exo is not wrong there. The problem is, I pretty much demonstrated that I was telling the truth. So the reason to question his scumread on me is that one of his main premises for calling me mafia turned out to be invalid.

Technically it should make you mafia that you defended me without actually understanding why you should be defending me but I don't know.

I'll make that call later.


Your proof had nothing to do with why I questioned that read. I'm not sure Exo "doubled down" after your proof. Perhaps he didn't yet see or understand your proof when he doubled down. I think it would be interesting to see if he still thinks you're scum or admits to making a mistake.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:25 GMT
#1437
On December 29 2015 00:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:22 Koshi wrote:
I am lynching Vivax because he is a lying piece of shit. ezgame. Even if it is about a previous game.


Try it, I'm the JK

Serious claim?

Either retract it now, or you will be auto-lynched/shot if we ever find out there is another JK. (hint: even if you are JK you should retract it).
Computer says mafia
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 28 2015 15:26 GMT
#1438
palms blue hunting?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:27 GMT
#1439
Ofc its serious, Im committing Sudoku by mafia NK before I have to talk more to these airheads
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:27 GMT
#1440
On December 29 2015 00:25 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:11 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:32 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Although I<script id="gpt-impl-0.3554030756292448" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script>'m annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.


I don't know what you are looking for here but okay... I didn't think you had done anything that warrented a scumread. You read a filter and called someone town from what you read. You approached the game in the same way I would if I were in your position of having 60 unread pages.
So Exo's sudden scumread of you seemed inappropriate, and I wanted to get a better idea of what logic he was basing it on.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.

Meeehhhh~~~~

that's not entirely correct.

Exo accused me, specifically, of lying about having not read the game. I provided pretty solid evidence that I was telling the truth and he just doubled down.

The thing is, if I am lying about not having read the game (which would btw be an enormously dumb lie), I should be mafia, Exo is not wrong there. The problem is, I pretty much demonstrated that I was telling the truth. So the reason to question his scumread on me is that one of his main premises for calling me mafia turned out to be invalid.

Technically it should make you mafia that you defended me without actually understanding why you should be defending me but I don't know.

I'll make that call later.


Your proof had nothing to do with why I questioned that read. I'm not sure Exo "doubled down" after your proof. Perhaps he didn't yet see or understand your proof when he doubled down. I think it would be interesting to see if he still thinks you're scum or admits to making a mistake.


I barely care though.

Exo is a loud asshole who I had previously townread based on one post. People who

a) I townread on one post
b) are loud assholes

tend to be town.

So I'm just going to ignore him. I see no reason to even consider lynching him today.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.