• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:28 GMT
#1441
On December 29 2015 00:26 Coagulation wrote:
palms blue hunting?

I'm so glad you're mason because it makes your existence in the game completely irrelevant to me. IE: I don't have to deal with your useless ass at all!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:29 GMT
#1442
I'm surprised Artanis isn't more annoyed that I'm just flat out ignoring him.
Computer says mafia
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 28 2015 15:29 GMT
#1443
yeah its great.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:30 GMT
#1444
On December 29 2015 00:27 Vivax wrote:
Ofc its serious, Im committing Sudoku by mafia NK before I have to talk more to these airheads

Guess we're not lynching you then.

/shrug

If someone else is JK (IE: Vivax is lying) he should 100% claim because it's free mafia. Your role is not more important than free mafia lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:31 GMT
#1445
This is going splendidly, I've pushed like 20% of the game off the lynch table in just a few hours with only barely reading the thread.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 15:32 GMT
#1446
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/500627-outlaw-mini-mafia?page=72#1428
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 28 2015 15:36 GMT
#1447
On December 29 2015 00:31 Palmar wrote:
This is going splendidly, I've pushed like 20% of the game off the lynch table in just a few hours with only barely reading the thread.


Palm is scum. Hes excusing himself for it here.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:38 GMT
#1448
yeah I'm trying to get that but I don't.

He said: "TT is different from mafiaTT last game. This could mean a) burnt out mafiaTT or b) townTT (the latter is more likely)".

It's not a particularly insightful or good read, but I don't think it's a logical leap.
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 15:38 GMT
#1449
Palmar is not scum though.
Retired.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:39 GMT
#1450
On December 29 2015 00:36 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:31 Palmar wrote:
This is going splendidly, I've pushed like 20% of the game off the lynch table in just a few hours with only barely reading the thread.


Palm is scum. Hes excusing himself for it here.

excusing for what?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:40 GMT
#1451
On December 29 2015 00:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Palmar is not scum though.

tmi, scum.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 15:40 GMT
#1452
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whatever then I still just want to lynch Vivax for even signing up
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:41 GMT
#1453
So I'm too lazy to read the backstory to artanis' case Obi, can you tell me why he thinks you're mafia?
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 15:41 GMT
#1454
On December 29 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I'm surprised Artanis isn't more annoyed that I'm just flat out ignoring him.

I've been kind of busy playing Left 4 Dead.
Actually not that interesting a game honestly. But yeah, you should probably comment on it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:42 GMT
#1455
On December 29 2015 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whatever then I still just want to lynch Vivax for even signing up


Yup you're mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:44 GMT
#1456
On December 29 2015 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whatever then I still just want to lynch Vivax for even signing up

Did I miss anything, was that a wrong interpretation from me? Or do you now see the conversation the way I read it? Did you change your mind about it?

Kush is still a fine lynch, even if that wasn't a slip. His vote on me is terrible because he's played with me enough times to know that I don't care about pressure votes and that I always show up to play in the end, especially after weekends. His defense of me then towards Exo was weird too.

We're not killing vivax unless he gets cc'd of course.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 15:44 GMT
#1457
On December 28 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.

I'm presuming you think I'm calling you mafia for being able to read something better the second time.

I'm not. I'm calling you mafia because the question you asked was not a sincere question. I believe if you put in more than a second to think about it, you would've understood exactly what he said. You're just attempting to blend in by 'engaging' people the way you did, but you don't actually care about who gets lynched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 15:44 GMT
#1458
Kush is town and you should know it Plammar
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:45 GMT
#1459
On December 29 2015 00:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I'm surprised Artanis isn't more annoyed that I'm just flat out ignoring him.

I've been kind of busy playing Left 4 Dead.
Actually not that interesting a game honestly. But yeah, you should probably comment on it.

You are a fountain of enthusiasm.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:45 GMT
#1460
On December 29 2015 00:44 Vivax wrote:
Kush is town and you should know it Plammar

Can you explain why?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
Mong 251
actioN 221
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 71
Killer 55
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 32
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 16
Noble 13
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
byalli364
Other Games
summit1g10493
olofmeister834
Happy203
Sick194
crisheroes152
KnowMe81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick759
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos783
• Stunt468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 43m
Replay Cast
14h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.