• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 269 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 12:50 GMT
#1381
The event itself pretty null. Let's say you didn't read your role pm. Could you have done the same? Yes. Let's say you read your role pm. Could you have done it as scum? Sure. Is it more likely you did it as town? Not necessarily.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 12:51 GMT
#1382
But I agree that it went like you said it went. Very unlikely you read entire thread and would be able to actually come up with that explanation on the spot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:53 GMT
#1383
I did read my role PM, I always do, even when I say I didn't. Go back to twitter mafia to see how I feel about people who don't read their role pms.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 28 2015 12:53 GMT
#1384
Vote Count - Day 1


Vivax (4): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam
Tictock (3): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky
N e s s (2): GlowingBear, Tictock
nooniansong (2): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Palmar (1): nooniansong
ObiWanShinobi (1): Artanis[Xp]
ExO_ (1): Coagulation
boxerfred (1): Vivax, ExO_
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (8): Rels, Damdred, Waylanner, rsoultin, MoosyDoosy, The Shining, Palmar, Vivax

At this time, Vivax is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:56 GMT
#1385
but ok.

time is up kush.

I genuinely wonder if Kush understood the question he asked. Like, koshi clearly shows that he understands what happened, but it boils down to this:

Kush questioning Exo's read on me only makes sense if Kush actually understand why Exo's accusations are dumb. If he doesn't know why Exo is being a moron, then Kush has no business asking the question he just asked.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:06 GMT
#1386
I'm kind of around, though I'm LANning with my company friends atm. Palmar, I'd like you to read into OWS at your earliest convenience. Case is here.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 13:09 GMT
#1387
That's a terrible case, it requires me to do all the legwork to confirm the statements in it are all true.

The making of a great case is a lost art.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:10 GMT
#1388
His filter is about 1.5 page long and mostly oneliners so that shouldn't be too difficult.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:17 GMT
#1389
On December 28 2015 08:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well is he still your top scum?

I slightly prefer lynching him over both Vivax/TT, yes.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 13:17 GMT
#1390
On December 28 2015 07:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
-Sheeps Rayn on TT
-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case
-Comes out favouring TT over Vivax without explaining anything
-Pops back into the thread favouring TT without explaining anything and disappears again.
-Makes a few random comments on other things that are completely meaningless.


-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case

This is not true. You can know people want to vote vivax without seeing the one post that contained the "case."

Basically your case boils down to sheeping rayn on TT and staying on TT without explaining why in depth.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:22 GMT
#1391
On December 28 2015 22:17 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 07:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
-Sheeps Rayn on TT
-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case
-Comes out favouring TT over Vivax without explaining anything
-Pops back into the thread favouring TT without explaining anything and disappears again.
-Makes a few random comments on other things that are completely meaningless.


Show nested quote +
-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case

This is not true. You can know people want to vote vivax without seeing the one post that contained the "case."

Basically your case boils down to sheeping rayn on TT and staying on TT without explaining why in depth.

He didn't actually miss it though.
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He had in fact already read it.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 13:22 GMT
#1392
A good case is max 3 quotes + reasoning why those quotes comes more likely from mafia than town. If anybody can compile those at the end of each day I can skim everything.

And I probably won't have any cases to read.

Really. Brilliant idea.


Who wants to be my minion?
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:23 GMT
#1393
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 13:28 GMT
#1394
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.

Not reading all posts and not remembering everything is not a mafia trait. Way too much too remember. Way too many variables. We can't lynch mafia D1 in minis, wont lynch them here)

Unless you focus on finding something only mafia would say / do.

These "he plays odd and didn't read thread" cases always end up in town being lynched. Because 3 people make cases like that and eventually we lynch the townie.


Look at how TT/Vivax were wagons 2 games ago and 1 brilliant mind + Show Spoiler +
It was Koshi
had ACTUAL reasons why Chrom was mafia over town... It ended with TT and Vivax having 11 votes combined and Chrom 1. Chrom was mafia and other 2 town. Chrom eventually won the game............
I had a good night of sleep.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 13:31 GMT
#1395
On December 28 2015 22:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he<script id="gpt-impl-0.38516774774958256" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script> a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.

Not reading all posts and not remembering everything is not a mafia trait. Way too much too remember. Way too many variables. We can't lynch mafia D1 in minis, wont lynch them here)

Unless you focus on finding something only mafia would say / do.

These "he plays odd and didn't read thread" cases always end up in town being lynched. Because 3 people make cases like that and eventually we lynch the townie.


Look at how TT/Vivax were wagons 2 games ago and 1 brilliant mind + Show Spoiler +
It was Koshi
had ACTUAL reasons why Chrom was mafia over town... It ended with TT and Vivax having 11 votes combined and Chrom 1. Chrom was mafia and other 2 town. Chrom eventually won the game............


Thanks for the lectures/brags.
Why aren't you trying to find this game's Chrom?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 13:35 GMT
#1396
On December 27 2015 09:42 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:30 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:22 ritoky wrote:
are you really scum reading the guy with 0 posts prior to this game who posted useless stuff and did a jester speculation in an open setup? REALLY?

dumb=/=scum; that guy is ML bait for days.


Perhaps defending the person that has a voice of their own and can respond how he or she pleases is not the best strategy in a game based on lack of information. Your argument is a classic misrepresentation and exaggeration of the situation, we have simply proposed questions to a person questioning how their strategy would come to fruition. He has also played mafia in other locations which may or may not come in to play.

Why are you so eager to jump to this person's defence? I for one would like to hear his responses.


because how many games in a row is it where we have a new player who enters in; says some dumb shit that is very obviously town and then people spend days babbling over how they could be mafia when they just aren't. last game was shapelog, game before that was moosy, game before that was cephiro.

i know this is hard for you since you're out of practice and a firm believer in dumb=scum; but that ness guy is like always town.

WOAH GET THIS RIGHT SSON. I was not a new player. I was just acting like that because I hate playing town bruh.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 13:38 GMT
#1397
On December 28 2015 22:31 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 22:28 Koshi wrote:
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he<script id="gpt-impl-0.38516774774958256" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script> a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.

Not reading all posts and not remembering everything is not a mafia trait. Way too much too remember. Way too many variables. We can't lynch mafia D1 in minis, wont lynch them here)

Unless you focus on finding something only mafia would say / do.

These "he plays odd and didn't read thread" cases always end up in town being lynched. Because 3 people make cases like that and eventually we lynch the townie.


Look at how TT/Vivax were wagons 2 games ago and 1 brilliant mind + Show Spoiler +
It was Koshi
had ACTUAL reasons why Chrom was mafia over town... It ended with TT and Vivax having 11 votes combined and Chrom 1. Chrom was mafia and other 2 town. Chrom eventually won the game............


Thanks for the lectures/brags.
Why aren't you trying to find this game's Chrom?

I don't feel like actively searching. I am following the game but I am not seeing the Chrom yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 13:49 GMT
#1398
Palmar Palm Palmer

Can't you just find us a mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 14:02 GMT
#1399
On December 28 2015 22:49 Koshi wrote:
Palmar Palm Palmer

Can't you just find us a mafia?

I thought you were just describing your greatness with that example about how you were right on Chrom. I was slightly aroused and willing to follow your enticing butt into whatever battle you chose.

But no, not yet.

Although I'm annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 14:12 GMT
#1400
Don't count on me though, I'm actually working at work at the moment and I don't know how much more I can read before the deadline.

I'll try to make a few more reads, especially on the candidates (and I guess I'll read whatever artanis told me to), but yeah, this start was sort of unfortunate for me.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
Mong 251
actioN 221
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 71
Killer 55
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 32
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 16
Noble 13
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
byalli364
Other Games
summit1g10493
olofmeister834
Happy203
Sick194
crisheroes152
KnowMe81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick759
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos783
• Stunt468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 43m
Replay Cast
14h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.