• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8354 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:51 GMT
#1341
Note: I haven't read anything else by Exo so don't blindly trust this, but I still think it's fairly good.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 10:20 GMT
#1342
ritoky in tt's defense its understandable he could find kush scummy for revealing his smurf. The situation is not the same as his last game where I caught ff in a similiar spot. Its not the same but I would be more surprised if tt could tell the difference if that makes any sense
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 10:24 GMT
#1343
On December 28 2015 16:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:12 sicklucker wrote:
can we not lynch him off the fact that last game we lynched him and were wrong?

You know we should learn from history and such. He could be mafia or town but I would like to have some general idea what that is before we put one of are valuable lynches on the line

If you guys want a "real" reason why I dont want vivax lynch its because it was fucking hf's idea who I think is very likely scum


I'm sure this got brought up, but SL you missed Vivax last game as barely present mafia.

He's also not as enthusiastic as he was in the town game you are referencing here.

Somewhere in-between I'd say.


like i said 8 times in this thread. vivax is the most obvious mafia in the game and lynching him before he has time to spew himself mafia is a travesty
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 10:30 GMT
#1344
Like I didnt even know what happened "last game" but I still went on a tangent here about how you need more then one day to evaluate vivax because by day 2 and 3 your like 95% sure of his alignment. Sure you can lynch him now and be like 50% sure hes mafia but thats not very good considering why not wait a day?

Everyone knows vivax is the worst mafia alignment player so its totally in mafias best interest to mislynch him day one since its the only time that options available.

Im certainly not mafia defending mafia vivax because i know hes a shitter and i would bus him so hard.

Like its just common sense to not lynch easy reads day one because you become more sure on him as the game goes along which is a good thing. but here we are in this shit tier meta rng lynching him for the third time in 3 games. One game he was mafia one he was town so if we lynch him here its like 50/50 but if you lynch or dont lynch him tomorrow its like 90/10 from my experience with him
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 10:31 GMT
#1345
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 10:32 GMT
#1346
On December 28 2015 16:21 rsoultin wrote:
yeah i want to throw sl in the no lynch pile for awful reasons that i still kinda like ^^


honestly if you guys dont see me as town you never will in your life
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 10:36 GMT
#1347
In an attempt to get this going


##Unvote
##Vote Boxerfred
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 10:50 GMT
#1348
technically you should want to lynch scummy people over inactives and only default to them if there is no better option Exo. This game has gunsmiths and cop to deal with the trash
Computer says mafia
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 10:56 GMT
#1349
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking
I can take that responsibility.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 11:05 GMT
#1350
The case was good enough to vote you away for. Due to lack of better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:05 GMT
#1351
I'm not really done, I'm just trying to muster the energy to actually do something, which is surprisingly hard when I'm like 60 pages behind.

Am I right to assume that coag/rsoultin are basically claimed masons so I can ignore them for now? Do we have any other claims?
Computer says mafia
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 28 2015 11:11 GMT
#1352
Shhhh dont lynch me dont lynch vivax rather lynch into exo for doing a 180 and set up a seemingly easy mislynch
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 28 2015 11:13 GMT
#1353
Also im with Palmar. 60+ pages are hard to read, and i said pregame that ill be low activity. Its pretty much aleays like that.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 11:14 GMT
#1354
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:14 GMT
#1355
Koshi has the best filter I've skimmed so far. It even has riddles
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 11:15 GMT
#1356
On December 28 2015 20:11 boxerfred wrote:
Shhhh dont lynch me dont lynch vivax rather lynch into exo for doing a 180 and set up a seemingly easy mislynch


doing a 180? How so? I posted yesterday that we should lynch an inactive. If you can't be arsed to do anything in this game (which clearly you can't) then I think you should go. Fucking read the thread make some reads, is that so much to ask?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:15 GMT
#1357
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.
Computer says mafia
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 28 2015 11:16 GMT
#1358
Ill do some work when I find the willpower to read shit. Trfel felt forced in the veginning, hf seems decent so shes scum i guess and im omgusing exo.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 28 2015 11:17 GMT
#1359
Oh yeah and lynching Vivax is dumb imo.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 11:19 GMT
#1360
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2448
RotterdaM787
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 162
ZombieGrub0
BRAT_OK 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2448
RotterdaM 787
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 125
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
BRAT_OK 0
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2758
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2145
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
mouzStarbuck160
XaKoH 132
Trikslyr70
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 98
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.