• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8855 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 269 Next
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 28 2015 11:25 GMT
#1361
On December 28 2015 20:15 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:11 boxerfred wrote:
Shhhh dont lynch me dont lynch vivax rather lynch into exo for doing a 180 and set up a seemingly easy mislynch


doing a 180? How so? I posted yesterday that we should lynch an inactive. If you can't be arsed to do anything in this game (which clearly you can't) then I think you should go. Fucking read the thread make some reads, is that so much to ask?

Calm down, its what ill do, just not now. Shhh. Why me and not other inqctives such as slam?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:25 GMT
#1362
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 11:36 GMT
#1363
On December 28 2015 20:25 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:15 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:11 boxerfred wrote:
Shhhh dont lynch me dont lynch vivax rather lynch into exo for doing a 180 and set up a seemingly easy mislynch


doing a 180? How so? I posted yesterday that we should lynch an inactive. If you can't be arsed to do anything in this game (which clearly you can't) then I think you should go. Fucking read the thread make some reads, is that so much to ask?

Calm down, its what ill do, just not now. Shhh. Why me and not other inqctives such as slam?


slam has a 4 page filter. You've hardly posted anything, but enough to make me think you won't get mod killed.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 11:56 GMT
#1364
On December 28 2015 14:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 12:39 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:29 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:23 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:11 nooniansoong wrote:
Why does tt look bad? Ask the people who are scumreading him.

I believe, ows, you said tts posts are empty..something like that. Your posts are pretty empty too. Your content is similar to tt in its length and depth.


So you can understand why artanis is voting ows and you think it is similar, you find them both empty posters and you're just content to let them do fuck all for what reason? Since apparently you don't scum read either of them


Why does null reading someone equate to being content to let them do fuck all?


prior to your post while I was typing mine you hadn't engaged either when both are here to get a read plus you're not pushing for anything. From what I remember you're default sitting on palmar and content to let people fuck off.


I don't have a scumread to push.
I engage people when it is convenient.

My vote for palmar is a vote for a policy lynch. It can be interchanged with about a dozen other players. I think he is a good policy lynch but it's not super important to me.


but you based your palmer vote on the logic that he is a meta game one player.

But I came back and explained to you that palmer is also not a weekend player via meta. it is also christmas.

Did this not convince you that your reason for voting him is bogus?

+ Show Spoiler +
it should


None of this takes away from my logic of why he is a good poliIcy lynch.
1 d1 player
2 not here day one

Regardless of the reason behind number 2 he's still a good policy lynch.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 11:57 GMT
#1365
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:01 GMT
#1366
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.

Computer says mafia
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 12:04 GMT
#1367
@ trfel
Focusing on read accuracy meaning I don't want to Make an incorrect read.
D1 reads are most likely wrong. I'm not making a read until I am confident in its accuracy.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 12:05 GMT
#1368
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:08 GMT
#1369
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).

Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 12:10 GMT
#1370
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:15 GMT
#1371
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
[quote]

I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


I think my world is going to be instantly better if I pretend that you don't exist.

so I'll do that from now on.
Computer says mafia
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 12:15 GMT
#1372
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
[quote]

I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 12:21 GMT
#1373
On December 28 2015 21:15 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
[quote]

What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?


The progression of our conversation just now:

Palmar hasn't been around at all for this game so far
Enters the thread by by town reading me, specifically for the masons incident with rsoultin/coag
Claims he hasn't read any of the thread and that had no idea anybody else town read me

I'm not sure I believe his claim that he's read so little, or that he had no idea anybody else townread me. I think he's lying, and therefore I think he's scum.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 12:24 GMT
#1374
On December 28 2015 21:21 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:15 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?


The progression of our conversation just now:

Palmar hasn't been around at all for this game so far
Enters the thread by by town reading me, specifically for the masons incident with rsoultin/coag
Claims he hasn't read any of the thread and that had no idea anybody else town read me

I'm not sure I believe his claim that he's read so little, or that he had no idea anybody else townread me. I think he's lying, and therefore I think he's scum.


So you think he read a lot and is saying he didn't read anything because it makes him look townier?

Really? Not reading the thread is very believable to me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:25 GMT
#1375
On December 28 2015 21:21 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:15 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?


The progression of our conversation just now:

Palmar hasn't been around at all for this game so far
Enters the thread by by town reading me, specifically for the masons incident with rsoultin/coag
Claims he hasn't read any of the thread and that had no idea anybody else town read me

I'm not sure I believe his claim that he's read so little, or that he had no idea anybody else townread me. I think he's lying, and therefore I think he's scum.


you're a moron, read the conversation I pointed towards. Do you think I just randomly came up in three minutes with exactly the conversation that happens to contain exactly all the information needed to make the conclusions I have.

I must go to my happy place.
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 12:25 GMT
#1376
On December 28 2015 21:24 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:21 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:15 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
[quote]

We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?


The progression of our conversation just now:

Palmar hasn't been around at all for this game so far
Enters the thread by by town reading me, specifically for the masons incident with rsoultin/coag
Claims he hasn't read any of the thread and that had no idea anybody else town read me

I'm not sure I believe his claim that he's read so little, or that he had no idea anybody else townread me. I think he's lying, and therefore I think he's scum.


So you think he read a lot and is saying he didn't read anything because it makes him look townier?

Really? Not reading the thread is very believable to me.


Not reading the thread, yet town reading me for the exchange between myself/rsoultin/coag isn't believable to me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:26 GMT
#1377
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/500627-outlaw-mini-mafia?page=61#1216

Here, jesus.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:29 GMT
#1378
It's tempting to make a video but I cba
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:29 GMT
#1379
On December 28 2015 21:15 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
[quote]

What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?

Why null? Don't you think I should be confirmed town for actually telling the truth and backing it up?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:30 GMT
#1380
Actually kush:

you have 5 minutes. Explain why Exo is being completely retarded.

If you can, free townread.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 645
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.