• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10109 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 269 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 08:14 GMT
#1321
On December 28 2015 16:22 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
is it too late to /out this game? I only wanted to play in a mini with not shit people and came back to a full normal
Rsoultin (or anyone else), thoughts on this post?

I realize I'm behind, perhaps this was discussed already, but this post seems rather off to me.


what seems off about it?

sounds like standard ego/frustration which doesn't seem weird to me coming from hf or half the other players in this game lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:16 GMT
#1322
On December 28 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
anyone want to lynch koshi because I might be open to that


No, not at all actually. Why do you?
I can take that responsibility.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 08:17 GMT
#1323
On December 28 2015 17:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 16:22 Trfel wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
is it too late to /out this game? I only wanted to play in a mini with not shit people and came back to a full normal
Rsoultin (or anyone else), thoughts on this post?

I realize I'm behind, perhaps this was discussed already, but this post seems rather off to me.


what seems off about it?

sounds like standard ego/frustration which doesn't seem weird to me coming from hf or half the other players in this game lol ><
I forgot about one of his three pregame posts.

I was thinking he signed up as the first player in the game, and then tried to get the game started earlier, and then was making this post saying that he didn't want to put up with a game and only wanted to play with good people. But the post I forgot about showed that he wasn't actually that excited for this game, which makes his post make enough sense that I'll discount it.

I'm lazy, who should I vote for and why?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:18 GMT
#1324
On December 28 2015 10:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 10:04 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:18 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:12 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:03 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:57 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

It amuses me that you don't understand the reason behind it when the concept of RVS is well known in the forums you come from

Food for thought~

Does it really, really matter in the end weather i know or not why were lynching him? If you're so amused by it, could you tell me what the reasoning behind it is?

I'm thinking of you as a lynch candidate. You've been on me since the begining with little reasons, and weather you think i'm scum or not the way you post is making me lean towards you being scum.

Also, i haven't seen any reads from you yet, Who do you think is scum?


It matters because if you ask something you already know the answer, it is, again, you posting just to post, and not actively trying to solve the game. Basically, you are here posting but not towards unveiling people's alignment.

mmmm on the contrary

that is invalid, i just said i didn't know the answer and just asked you.
Did i not just ask you who you think is scum? That's me asking you a question trying to solve the game. It helps to know the opinions of others to know the insight to the game.

please answer my question now.


You know what RVS is but you couldn't that's exactly what moosy's was? I find hard to believe

I find you being town hard to believe.

Nobody's even told me why we were band wagoning Moose jesus christ.

*sighs* Us arguing won't contribute to anything anyway, i'm done with you for now. I have bigger fish to fry then you, my friend c:


You said I was town for the way I was pushing you. What changed?

I am actually retracting from my townread on Ness.
This is one thing.
The other thing is he calls sicklucker mafia for "just because".
Then he votes for Vivax?!?!?!?
Than he says this... Bigger fish to fry? Like.... sicklucker who he has basically no read on and just calls scum? Or Vivax, who is basically a non-poster at that point?


Pfft rayn I pointed that out forever ago,

and btw yes I still do think Ness is scum

No you actually just quoted posts..


Exactly.. I also added a bold.

Ofc you wouldn't notice
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:24 GMT
#1325
On December 28 2015 12:20 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 12:11 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:46 sicklucker wrote:
Ness is town because he asked this "can you see whos viewing thread" basicly hes asking if people can see if hes lurking or if he can see lurkers.

If hes mafia and he is worried about people seeing him lurk he would ask his mafia qt so this is not possible.

This only leaves the other option that he legitly wants to see if people are lurking.

I think this statement alone makes him town and alot of other people have reasons to think hes town so im sure he is.

The only other option is an intentional dumbtell which is very rare. I dont think a mafia would ask this ever due to being afraid of suspicion


My only issue with this thinking is that it could just be a very legit, NAI, question he asked there and you are way overthinking it.

I will admit that the nature of the question is more town indicative, but this wont really change my opinion by itself.


Huh? Isn't your opinion already changed if you admit to it being town indicative?
It's hard to believe you have a strong enough d1 case to counteract someone doing something town indicative.


Actually I think it was a pretty legit NAI question. I can agree town is more likely to ask this about lurkers, but not necessarily kus it's also nice to use that to point fingers as scum.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:28 GMT
#1326
On December 28 2015 13:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:51 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
OHAI
I'm mafia!

Lynch me

##Vote: GlowingBear


Is nobody gunna discuss this obvious legit very real claim and self vote?

Personally, I could try and get GB killed for 3 games in a row.


TT was this serious or not?


Absolutely not.

Was semi-bait.

I think Ness was the only person to react to it till now.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:30 GMT
#1327
On December 28 2015 13:35 ritoky wrote:
i really want my question to tt answered, i hope he didn't fuck off


Was work posting, I get short breaks >.<

I'm prob around the rest of the day though.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:36 GMT
#1328
On December 28 2015 16:08 Trfel wrote:
Hey, Tictock, we appear to be at exactly the same place in the thread XD

What did you think about the Artanis/raynpelikoneet argument about GlowingBear a page or two ago?

Can you encourage me to keep reading and make it through?


Nope I'm half ignoring rayn kus he had similar reactions to shit about Kush and Ness that I did, but I'm scum for it.

I recall having town feels from them based on that, but tbh it was awhile ago.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:49 GMT
#1329
Ok I'm caught up.

I was serious about this:
On December 24 2015 22:46 Tictock wrote:
Wow this game has grown to epic proportions.

/in

My only condition: I refuse to tryhard this game.


So I'm still ok with lynching Ness but I don't think Vivax is a good lynch anymore.

Art's case on Obi is pretty good I think, I also know I don't know how to read Obi and he swore to never play with me after mislynching me in New Personalities.

I'm not at all sure about HF kus I've never played with the guy but I wouldn't trust him right now.

Oh the Kush stuff, yea don't lynch Kush either. Don't know why everyone assumes I should know he outed his smurf in the other game before it got pointed out by HF.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 08:50 GMT
#1330
Yea that's about all the people I care to mention atm.

Gunna do something a lot more fun than read this game now.
I can take that responsibility.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 09:04 GMT
#1331
I think I want to lynch nooniansoong.

"I'm going to try hard to work on read accuracy" -> "No reads for a while" -> Townread on Tictock -> Lots of posting with no effort to solve the game

There's really no desire to solve the game, despite him saying early on that he'd try hard to get accurate reads. The suspicions from his first post weren't followed up on at all, either. The number of posts that he made about the game without saying anything at all (his posts show that he knows he isn't doing anything) is remarkable.

Furthermore, the vote on Palmar, without caring to push it, and saying that he's willing to lynch about a dozen people for a policy lynch, seems very mafia-motivated. He's leaving his options open for later and not committing to anything.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:22 GMT
#1332
I like how I'm somehow being talked about despite not actually posting. It reminds me how important I am.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:23 GMT
#1333
Also, sicklucker is in this game, so I can't do my normal thing of "ctrl+f palmar" because he calls me palmer for some reason. This means I have to do "ctrl+f palm" which you'd think was a good thing, but I've found it has some false positives.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 09:24 GMT
#1334
Meh its late and im phone posting. i think arts ows lynch may actually be the best one at the moment. and im still not townreading gb if anyone cares

noon, tt and viva are okay too but ive seen something to think they might be town if only a small thing in just one post from each of them

more thorough look in the morning
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 09:25 GMT
#1335
I read through some more stuff and I think nooniansoong is the best lynch. ObiWanShinobi could also be a good lynch, though.

@Vivax, why do you say this?
On December 28 2015 12:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 12:23 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:11 nooniansoong wrote:
Why does tt look bad? Ask the people who are scumreading him.

I believe, ows, you said tts posts are empty..something like that. Your posts are pretty empty too. Your content is similar to tt in its length and depth.


So you can understand why artanis is voting ows and you think it is similar, you find them both empty posters and you're just content to let them do fuck all for what reason? Since apparently you don't scum read either of them


Why does null reading someone equate to being content to let them do fuck all?


Town kush 100 % never backing off
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 09:27 GMT
#1336
On December 28 2015 18:04 Trfel wrote:
I think I want to lynch nooniansoong.

"I'm going to try hard to work on read accuracy" -> "No reads for a while" -> Townread on Tictock -> Lots of posting with no effort to solve the game

There's really no desire to solve the game, despite him saying early on that he'd try hard to get accurate reads. The suspicions from his first post weren't followed up on at all, either. The number of posts that he made about the game without saying anything at all (his posts show that he knows he isn't doing anything) is remarkable.

Furthermore, the vote on Palmar, without caring to push it, and saying that he's willing to lynch about a dozen people for a policy lynch, seems very mafia-motivated. He's leaving his options open for later and not committing to anything.


Given how Kush played last game as town I'm not surprised by a lot of what you are calling him out for here.

His vote on Palmar is... meek? though, you have a point there.

Last game I remember Kush throwing his vote out early and without giving a shit.
I can take that responsibility.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:31 GMT
#1337
It's tempting to just lynch kush for:

a) voting me
b) "focusing on read accuracy"
c) being kush
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 09:35 GMT
#1338
On December 28 2015 18:27 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 18:04 Trfel wrote:
I think I want to lynch nooniansoong.

"I'm going to try hard to work on read accuracy" -> "No reads for a while" -> Townread on Tictock -> Lots of posting with no effort to solve the game

There's really no desire to solve the game, despite him saying early on that he'd try hard to get accurate reads. The suspicions from his first post weren't followed up on at all, either. The number of posts that he made about the game without saying anything at all (his posts show that he knows he isn't doing anything) is remarkable.

Furthermore, the vote on Palmar, without caring to push it, and saying that he's willing to lynch about a dozen people for a policy lynch, seems very mafia-motivated. He's leaving his options open for later and not committing to anything.


Given how Kush played last game as town I'm not surprised by a lot of what you are calling him out for here.

His vote on Palmar is... meek? though, you have a point there.

Last game I remember Kush throwing his vote out early and without giving a shit.
I checked his filter from last game. It seemed remarkably different from this one. However, last game I checked MoosyDoosy's previous game and felt it was remarkably different from it, and he was town anyway, so I'm just bad. Meta aside....

It's mostly that nooniansoong doesn't seem to care about solving the game, but there are strange contrasts in his posting. Not having time to make reads but having time to talk a bunch about useless stuff. Seeming to care enough to tell people how to play, but at the same time spending several posts arguing about his "I have no reasons to think anything about this person at all". And that he seems to know more about the game than he lets on ("ObiWanShinobi looks scummy for similar reasons as Tictock"), but still doesn't actually care about the lynch at all.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 09:46 GMT
#1339
On December 28 2015 18:35 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 18:27 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 18:04 Trfel wrote:
I think I want to lynch nooniansoong.

"I'm going to try hard to work on read accuracy" -> "No reads for a while" -> Townread on Tictock -> Lots of posting with no effort to solve the game

There's really no desire to solve the game, despite him saying early on that he'd try hard to get accurate reads. The suspicions from his first post weren't followed up on at all, either. The number of posts that he made about the game without saying anything at all (his posts show that he knows he isn't doing anything) is remarkable.

Furthermore, the vote on Palmar, without caring to push it, and saying that he's willing to lynch about a dozen people for a policy lynch, seems very mafia-motivated. He's leaving his options open for later and not committing to anything.


Given how Kush played last game as town I'm not surprised by a lot of what you are calling him out for here.

His vote on Palmar is... meek? though, you have a point there.

Last game I remember Kush throwing his vote out early and without giving a shit.
I checked his filter from last game. It seemed remarkably different from this one. However, last game I checked MoosyDoosy's previous game and felt it was remarkably different from it, and he was town anyway, so I'm just bad. Meta aside....

It's mostly that nooniansoong doesn't seem to care about solving the game, but there are strange contrasts in his posting. Not having time to make reads but having time to talk a bunch about useless stuff. Seeming to care enough to tell people how to play, but at the same time spending several posts arguing about his "I have no reasons to think anything about this person at all". And that he seems to know more about the game than he lets on ("ObiWanShinobi looks scummy for similar reasons as Tictock"), but still doesn't actually care about the lynch at all.


Remarkably is an overstatement but otherwise I agree there is a difference, bleh meta though.

I'm gunna sleep/think on this though kus you're making pretty decent points. Only thing is why would he bother as mafia to poke a sleeping Palmar when there are much easier wagons or throwaway votes?
I can take that responsibility.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:50 GMT
#1340
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 15m
Patches Events
22h 15m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.