• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 269 Next
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 03:40 GMT
#1281
Apologizes for not consolidating this post but goodnight all. I will try to get to any questions at lunch tomorrow in approximately 13 hours.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 03:40 GMT
#1282
I kinda think mush is town now to hrmm
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 28 2015 04:04 GMT
#1283
I am reading. But dont worry HF I still love you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 04:11 GMT
#1284
On December 28 2015 12:40 Damdred wrote:
I kinda think mush is town now to hrmm


me too, i kinda like the defiance, although it isn't quite the being told to go fuck myself read.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 04:13 GMT
#1285
On December 27 2015 08:51 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
OHAI
I'm mafia!

Lynch me

##Vote: GlowingBear


Is nobody gunna discuss this obvious legit very real claim and self vote?

Personally, I could try and get GB killed for 3 games in a row.


TT was this serious or not?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 04:17 GMT
#1286
On December 28 2015 12:32 The Shining wrote:
I'm caught up-ish? But I'm really tired and work is dragging so I'm not sure how much registered. I skimmed thru Ness filter before my headache got the best of me. I'm going to get a good nights sleep when I get home later and probably break my Monday/Tuesday no-play meta tomorrow to finish filters and be around for EoD. I'm *kinda* here for the next half hour.

Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:12 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So let me get this straight:

HF and Ness both think my interpretation of GB's posts is not correct.
Regardless of why i think what i do (either i am mafia or missing something) GB does not correct me. In the case on HF and Ness being right, GB not correcting me should mean GB HAS TO BE MAFIA for them, there is literally no other explanation since there should be zero reason for GB to let me say stuff that is just --- incorrect and he 100% knows it.

Neither of them is voting for GB....



Oh! Silliness, i love it!

Smh i'm not going to vote for GB, because while i have a gut feeling of him being mafia, theres nothing to support it yet :p


Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:54 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:48 N e s s wrote:
eh, rayn say whatever about me, atleast i know you're really, really wrong about everything

well said. about a guy who shares at least 2 of your scumreads.

smh what you say about me doesn't make any sense, 2 scum reads? What does that even fucking mean?

@glowbear

i don't know what to think about you, but i'm leaning towards town. The way you've been on me and asking questions is fine, and all of your posts have a meaning behind it.


Posts are in order. #959 and #1021. Ness, how serious was that gutread that you admitted had nothing to support it? What exactly gave you that gutread? Becuz post 1021 is a big change in town from scum gutread to town lean because of your interaction with GB. IMO GB didn't do anything outstanding in between these posts.


and that makes him what?

also why did you choose to read ness's filter?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 28 2015 04:21 GMT
#1287
SL my point was Kush outed his smurf before this game even began in the Newbie sign ups. He clarified it here incase people missed it.

Your point is false.

I guess your response though might make you town though...

Meh not ready to jump there yet.

Why is vivax scum?




@N E S S if you dont like it here GTFO. Have said it before to people from other sites who come here and complain. If it is just the stress of the game fine you are welcome here. This is how we play. Is rayn abusive sometimes. Just tell him Rayn stop being a dick and I will answer your questions.

@HF People need to get used to how we play here. If it isnt their style the it isnt their style. We shouldnt have to change our posting to accommodate other people.

HF looks weird to me for white knighting. And the person who gave him a town read for it is scummy as fuck. I will look up who that was in a sec. Looking like you are attempting to save someone from a rage quit isnt townie. It is null with a lean toward scum side. Shit my last scum game I tried to talk Rayn back into a game and to calm down. One to buddy rayn and 2 to get town cred for trying to get rayn to play.

Kinda think HF is doing the same thing trying to get town cred/buddy ness
Try TL Mafia!!!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 04:35 GMT
#1288
i really want my question to tt answered, i hope he didn't fuck off
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 28 2015 04:41 GMT
#1289
On December 28 2015 13:17 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 12:32 The Shining wrote:
I'm caught up-ish? But I'm really tired and work is dragging so I'm not sure how much registered. I skimmed thru Ness filter before my headache got the best of me. I'm going to get a good nights sleep when I get home later and probably break my Monday/Tuesday no-play meta tomorrow to finish filters and be around for EoD. I'm *kinda* here for the next half hour.

On December 28 2015 02:12 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So let me get this straight:

HF and Ness both think my interpretation of GB's posts is not correct.
Regardless of why i think what i do (either i am mafia or missing something) GB does not correct me. In the case on HF and Ness being right, GB not correcting me should mean GB HAS TO BE MAFIA for them, there is literally no other explanation since there should be zero reason for GB to let me say stuff that is just --- incorrect and he 100% knows it.

Neither of them is voting for GB....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSsrvsszcs

Oh! Silliness, i love it!

Smh i'm not going to vote for GB, because while i have a gut feeling of him being mafia, theres nothing to support it yet :p


On December 28 2015 02:54 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:48 N e s s wrote:
eh, rayn say whatever about me, atleast i know you're really, really wrong about everything

well said. about a guy who shares at least 2 of your scumreads.

smh what you say about me doesn't make any sense, 2 scum reads? What does that even fucking mean?

@glowbear

i don't know what to think about you, but i'm leaning towards town. The way you've been on me and asking questions is fine, and all of your posts have a meaning behind it.


Posts are in order. #959 and #1021. Ness, how serious was that gutread that you admitted had nothing to support it? What exactly gave you that gutread? Becuz post 1021 is a big change in town from scum gutread to town lean because of your interaction with GB. IMO GB didn't do anything outstanding in between these posts.


and that makes him what?

also why did you choose to read ness's filter?


Phone post. This, coupled with my other post replying to GB, makes me inclined to lean scum but I already mentioned in my other post that his activity with so many lurkers makes me hesitate. That's why I want to see his response.

I picked Ness because I just caught up. I randomly picked GBs filter to read first because I've played with GB before, saw his interactions with Ness and him scumming Ness then saying he might be tunneled, noticed they were voting together when I checked the voting thread. So I wanted to see Ness read on a GB that was scumming him but that he voted with.

This is all in my 5 post filter btw =/
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 04:47 GMT
#1290
On December 28 2015 13:41 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 13:17 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:32 The Shining wrote:
I'm caught up-ish? But I'm really tired and work is dragging so I'm not sure how much registered. I skimmed thru Ness filter before my headache got the best of me. I'm going to get a good nights sleep when I get home later and probably break my Monday/Tuesday no-play meta tomorrow to finish filters and be around for EoD. I'm *kinda* here for the next half hour.

On December 28 2015 02:12 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So let me get this straight:

HF and Ness both think my interpretation of GB's posts is not correct.
Regardless of why i think what i do (either i am mafia or missing something) GB does not correct me. In the case on HF and Ness being right, GB not correcting me should mean GB HAS TO BE MAFIA for them, there is literally no other explanation since there should be zero reason for GB to let me say stuff that is just --- incorrect and he 100% knows it.

Neither of them is voting for GB....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSsrvsszcs

Oh! Silliness, i love it!

Smh i'm not going to vote for GB, because while i have a gut feeling of him being mafia, theres nothing to support it yet :p


On December 28 2015 02:54 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:48 N e s s wrote:
eh, rayn say whatever about me, atleast i know you're really, really wrong about everything

well said. about a guy who shares at least 2 of your scumreads.

smh what you say about me doesn't make any sense, 2 scum reads? What does that even fucking mean?

@glowbear

i don't know what to think about you, but i'm leaning towards town. The way you've been on me and asking questions is fine, and all of your posts have a meaning behind it.


Posts are in order. #959 and #1021. Ness, how serious was that gutread that you admitted had nothing to support it? What exactly gave you that gutread? Becuz post 1021 is a big change in town from scum gutread to town lean because of your interaction with GB. IMO GB didn't do anything outstanding in between these posts.


and that makes him what?

also why did you choose to read ness's filter?


Phone post. This, coupled with my other post replying to GB, makes me inclined to lean scum but I already mentioned in my other post that his activity with so many lurkers makes me hesitate. That's why I want to see his response.

I picked Ness because I just caught up. I randomly picked GBs filter to read first because I've played with GB before, saw his interactions with Ness and him scumming Ness then saying he might be tunneled, noticed they were voting together when I checked the voting thread. So I wanted to see Ness read on a GB that was scumming him but that he voted with.

This is all in my 5 post filter btw =/


so do you think he is scummy or null as of now without his response? and what exactly gives you pause regarding lurkers?

i can understand that, but why i guess my question was more of why ness before someone in threat of being lynched?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 28 2015 04:59 GMT
#1291
On December 28 2015 13:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 13:41 The Shining wrote:
On December 28 2015 13:17 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:32 The Shining wrote:
I'm caught up-ish? But I'm really tired and work is dragging so I'm not sure how much registered. I skimmed thru Ness filter before my headache got the best of me. I'm going to get a good nights sleep when I get home later and probably break my Monday/Tuesday no-play meta tomorrow to finish filters and be around for EoD. I'm *kinda* here for the next half hour.

On December 28 2015 02:12 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So let me get this straight:

HF and Ness both think my interpretation of GB's posts is not correct.
Regardless of why i think what i do (either i am mafia or missing something) GB does not correct me. In the case on HF and Ness being right, GB not correcting me should mean GB HAS TO BE MAFIA for them, there is literally no other explanation since there should be zero reason for GB to let me say stuff that is just --- incorrect and he 100% knows it.

Neither of them is voting for GB....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSsrvsszcs

Oh! Silliness, i love it!

Smh i'm not going to vote for GB, because while i have a gut feeling of him being mafia, theres nothing to support it yet :p


On December 28 2015 02:54 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:48 N e s s wrote:
eh, rayn say whatever about me, atleast i know you're really, really wrong about everything

well said. about a guy who shares at least 2 of your scumreads.

smh what you say about me doesn't make any sense, 2 scum reads? What does that even fucking mean?

@glowbear

i don't know what to think about you, but i'm leaning towards town. The way you've been on me and asking questions is fine, and all of your posts have a meaning behind it.


Posts are in order. #959 and #1021. Ness, how serious was that gutread that you admitted had nothing to support it? What exactly gave you that gutread? Becuz post 1021 is a big change in town from scum gutread to town lean because of your interaction with GB. IMO GB didn't do anything outstanding in between these posts.


and that makes him what?

also why did you choose to read ness's filter?


Phone post. This, coupled with my other post replying to GB, makes me inclined to lean scum but I already mentioned in my other post that his activity with so many lurkers makes me hesitate. That's why I want to see his response.

I picked Ness because I just caught up. I randomly picked GBs filter to read first because I've played with GB before, saw his interactions with Ness and him scumming Ness then saying he might be tunneled, noticed they were voting together when I checked the voting thread. So I wanted to see Ness read on a GB that was scumming him but that he voted with.

This is all in my 5 post filter btw =/


so do you think he is scummy or null as of now without his response? and what exactly gives you pause regarding lurkers?

i can understand that, but why i guess my question was more of why ness before someone in threat of being lynched?


Null right now. I want to interact with him without risking him tilting or martyring again if he is town before I lean other way. Im trying to give him benefit of the doubt because getting accustomed to TL can be hard.

Honestly, it's a selfish reason. I like to get my questions answered first because my last few games, I've been catching things that help me figure out alignments. But Vivax is who I'm reading when I get home, followed by TT, for exactly that reason(threat of being lynched)
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 05:06 GMT
#1292
On December 28 2015 12:39 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 12:29 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:23 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:11 nooniansoong wrote:
Why does tt look bad? Ask the people who are scumreading him.

I believe, ows, you said tts posts are empty..something like that. Your posts are pretty empty too. Your content is similar to tt in its length and depth.


So you can understand why artanis is voting ows and you think it is similar, you find them both empty posters and you're just content to let them do fuck all for what reason? Since apparently you don't scum read either of them


Why does null reading someone equate to being content to let them do fuck all?


prior to your post while I was typing mine you hadn't engaged either when both are here to get a read plus you're not pushing for anything. From what I remember you're default sitting on palmar and content to let people fuck off.


I don't have a scumread to push.
I engage people when it is convenient.

My vote for palmar is a vote for a policy lynch. It can be interchanged with about a dozen other players. I think he is a good policy lynch but it's not super important to me.


but you based your palmer vote on the logic that he is a meta game one player.

But I came back and explained to you that palmer is also not a weekend player via meta. it is also christmas.

Did this not convince you that your reason for voting him is bogus?

+ Show Spoiler +
it should
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 05:07 GMT
#1293
well i think you're kinda town for no particular reason other than you sound honest.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 05:09 GMT
#1294
On December 28 2015 13:21 Onegu wrote:
SL my point was Kush outed his smurf before this game even began in the Newbie sign ups. He clarified it here incase people missed it.

Your point is false.

I guess your response though might make you town though...

Meh not ready to jump there yet.

Why is vivax scum?




@N E S S if you dont like it here GTFO. Have said it before to people from other sites who come here and complain. If it is just the stress of the game fine you are welcome here. This is how we play. Is rayn abusive sometimes. Just tell him Rayn stop being a dick and I will answer your questions.

@HF People need to get used to how we play here. If it isnt their style the it isnt their style. We shouldnt have to change our posting to accommodate other people.

HF looks weird to me for white knighting. And the person who gave him a town read for it is scummy as fuck. I will look up who that was in a sec. Looking like you are attempting to save someone from a rage quit isnt townie. It is null with a lean toward scum side. Shit my last scum game I tried to talk Rayn back into a game and to calm down. One to buddy rayn and 2 to get town cred for trying to get rayn to play.

Kinda think HF is doing the same thing trying to get town cred/buddy ness


i know this onegu but he still felt the need to tell the world he was a smurf in his first post. and it was not kush that brought up his smurf was known it was hf or someone.

Like kush does ring to me like someone who would rememeber if he revealed his 6th known smurf to the world so there is som suspicion regardless if hf knew he was kush already or not
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 05:12 GMT
#1295
anyway onegu your focusing on some really pointless shit that I barely gave 30 seconds of thought
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 28 2015 06:02 GMT
#1296
Vote Count - Day 1


Vivax (4): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi
Tictock (2): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_
nooniansong (1): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Coagulation (1): sicklucker, ExO_
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Palmar (1): nooniansong
N e s s (1): GlowingBear
ObiWanShinobi (1): Artanis[Xp]
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
boxerfred (0): Vivax

Not Voting (12): Rels, Damdred, Waylanner, rsoultin, MoosyDoosy, Coagulation, Trfel, The Shining, Palmar, Tictock, Alakaslam, Vivax

At this time, Vivax is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 06:06 GMT
#1297
Well clearly TT fucked off so just gonna make my post w/o his response cuz i can't be fukin bothered to wait hours b4 deadline for him to return b4 i post this.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 06:21 GMT
#1298
Dude, who is Waylanner? Is that even a real player?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 06:23 GMT
#1299
On December 28 2015 12:11 nooniansoong wrote:
Why does tt look bad? Ask the people who are scumreading him.

I believe, ows, you said tts posts are empty..something like that. Your posts are pretty empty too. Your content is similar to tt in its length and depth.


I disagree that they're similar, for relatively obvious reasons.
Retired.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 06:29 GMT
#1300
Looks like I'm in for a very late night.

As of 30 pages ago, my reads were far too similar to sicklucker's for my liking, it seems like something is very wrong.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft269
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota241
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush863
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 36m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.