• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10113 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 269 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 21:44 GMT
#1161
On December 28 2015 06:31 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:14 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI


I based my read on two pieces of information.
1 He played try hard scum last game. I was in that game with him and I remember it very well.
2 I read his filter this game and it looks much lower effort than his mafia game.

I don't think it's tmi.


And then you said he could be burnt out and made the leap to him being town instead...?


There is no leap. His activity points to two options: burnt out scum or town. Which of those he is, I do not know. However, I do not think his lack of activity and the emptiness of his posts is a scumtell, due to his last scumgame. That is what most people are basing the scumread on.

Is he burnt out scum or town? If his behavior doesn't point to one being more likely than the other, than it is more likely he is town, simply because town is the more abundant role.


That's most definitely a leap and unless you have a view on all the other players in the game and have narrowed down mafia also a really bad leap.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 21:59 GMT
#1162
@rayn the game was nutcracker.

@hf it's not a leap precisely because i dont have a view on all the other players in the game. Objectively town is more abundant. that is a fact before reads.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 22:08 GMT
#1163
Got some food poisoning or someshit this morning so been kinda out of it today.

Will be catching up and whatnot as I can at work.
I can take that responsibility.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 27 2015 22:18 GMT
#1164
Yo folks. As expected I didn't have time to read anything today, and tomorrow will be the same until I get home. I'll read the thread on the train and I should be there around deadline.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 22:19 GMT
#1165
Well ig that's what you guys call tryhard then it has nothing to do with my read.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 22:21 GMT
#1166
Kuah who are your scumreada?
Do you think its perfectly fine to discredit people's scumreads without actually never touching the reasoning and then just wanting to lynch some policy people?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 22:21 GMT
#1167
I don't remember how many games have you played with tt?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 22:21 GMT
#1168
Kush..*

Fycking phoneposting.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 22:23 GMT
#1169
On December 28 2015 07:21 Damdred wrote:
I don't remember how many games have you played with tt?

If you wanna go by meta i read 2 pages of excuses and no real reada on the nutcracker game and same here.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 22:27 GMT
#1170
Ok, I just couldn't remember if you played with him before.

Anyway I don't disagree with pressuring him but I am curious to see what he comes back with and I hope we can agree with one another by eod on him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 22:30 GMT
#1171
Maybe ritoky coyld share some light on this.
After all he correctly called him scum last game.
table for two on a tv tray
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 22:34 GMT
#1172
On December 28 2015 07:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Kuah who are your scumreada?
Do you think its perfectly fine to discredit people's scumreads without actually never touching the reasoning and then just wanting to lynch some policy people?

No scum reads yet.
No scum reads yet.
I thought I was addressing the reasoning. The reasoning being lack of content and empty posts.
Maybe I wasn't addressing your reasoning but other people's.
Not sure about your reasoning because I don't read most of your posts. No offense.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2015 22:50 GMT
#1173
On December 28 2015 05:55 The Shining wrote:
Honestly I'm probably going to lose my mind reading everything so I'm just going to post random things I pick up on. Reading filters intermittently while fighting off a headache. I've read GB so far because familiar names are familiar.

Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today


You thought you might be tunneled on Ness and decided to reevaluate at a later time. Now you're sheeping HF. Does this mean you're dropping your News read? Because you're voting together.

I'll go read Ness next.


ROFL I've just realised that. How am I supposed to not scum read the guy when he says both Exo an Tictock are Mafia (and have said Sicklucker and me also were before), then proceeds to vote Vivax ROFL it is beyond me
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:51 GMT
#1174
I think I might want to lynch OWS.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:54 GMT
#1175
-Sheeps Rayn on TT
-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case
-Comes out favouring TT over Vivax without explaining anything
-Pops back into the thread favouring TT without explaining anything and disappears again.
-Makes a few random comments on other things that are completely meaningless.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1176
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1177
##Unvote
##Vote ObiWanShinobi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1178
On December 28 2015 07:08 Tictock wrote:
Got some food poisoning or someshit this morning so been kinda out of it today.

Will be catching up and whatnot as I can at work.


You can go to work with food poisoning? I think not my friend.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#1179
Also I'm gonna attempt to be good and actually work at work which I've been terrible at so I'll be gone for the next ~18 hours.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 23:02 GMT
#1180
On December 28 2015 08:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I'm gonna attempt to be good and actually work at work which I've been terrible at so I'll be gone for the next ~18 hours.


So you're gonna throw away your vote on non of the leading wagons on obi when he plays bad a lot and just afk the rest of the day?
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 205
Shinee 99
Hyun 83
Killer 55
Snow 52
Hm[arnc] 45
Bale 26
ZergMaN 22
sorry 18
ggaemo 17
[ Show more ]
JYJ 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft491
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick779
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2387
League of Legends
• Lourlo1562
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 57m
INu's Battles
3h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
Replay Cast
14h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.