• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10575 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 269 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 20:44 GMT
#1141
1. Holyflare - prolly town
2. Rels - ???
3. Onegu - meh... town?
4. nooniansoong - scum
5. sicklucker - town
6. raynpelikoneet - town
7. damdred - town
8. Waylanner - ????
9. Exo_ - town
10. Koshi - ????
11. Ritoky - town
12. rsoultin - town
13. Mooseeeeeeeeydooseeeeeey - ???
14. Boxerfred - idk... scum?
15. Glowingbear - town
16. Coagulation - town
17. Trfel - town
18. ObiWanShinobi - town... maybe
19. The Shining - ????
20. Palmar - ????
21. Tictock - scum
22. n e s s - i have honestly no idea
23. Vivax - scum
24. Alakaslam - town
25. Artanis[Xp] - on the edge...
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 27 2015 20:45 GMT
#1142
lunchtime!

also

i think hf is town. like i'm almost willing to just say he's town and only revisit at lylo. i think he lets everyone shit up the thread if he's scum here, at least if he's playing scum the way i remember him playing scum

for what it's worth

also i don't want to lynch bf still

i'm fine with both of those rayn but i have to split now. ciao
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2015 20:47 GMT
#1143
I am so proud of myself. Crying tears of joy.
I had a good night of sleep.
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 27 2015 20:50 GMT
#1144
I'm just going to say i'm a Vanilla townie

i'll do stuff later, i'm busy hosting my own mafia game
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2015 20:51 GMT
#1145
Slam town.. I don't see that at all this game.
I would actually lynch him.
I had a good night of sleep.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1146
Honestly I'm probably going to lose my mind reading everything so I'm just going to post random things I pick up on. Reading filters intermittently while fighting off a headache. I've read GB so far because familiar names are familiar.

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today


You thought you might be tunneled on Ness and decided to reevaluate at a later time. Now you're sheeping HF. Does this mean you're dropping your News read? Because you're voting together.

I'll go read Ness next.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 27 2015 21:01 GMT
#1147
Actually I'm probably going to read everyone voting Vivax before the end of the night, hopefully. He's the lead wagon and there's some time to figure out if its scum pushing a ML, or if Vivax is actually scum.

Wait, maybe I should read Vivax first...meh, one way or the other, ill read em all.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 27 2015 21:02 GMT
#1148
Is HF playing well? Then it's scum and we should lynch.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 27 2015 21:02 GMT
#1149
Lynching Vivax is dumb his reaction to me entering the thread was genuine IMHO.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 27 2015 21:03 GMT
#1150
On December 28 2015 05:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
1. Holyflare - prolly town
2. Rels - ???
3. Onegu - meh... town?
4. nooniansoong - scum
5. sicklucker - town
6. raynpelikoneet - town
7. damdred - town
8. Waylanner - ????
9. Exo_ - town
10. Koshi - ????
11. Ritoky - town
12. rsoultin - town
13. Mooseeeeeeeeydooseeeeeey - ???
14. Boxerfred - idk... scum?
15. Glowingbear - town
16. Coagulation - town
17. Trfel - town
18. ObiWanShinobi - town... maybe
19. The Shining - ????
20. Palmar - ????
21. Tictock - scum
22. n e s s - i have honestly no idea
23. Vivax - scum
24. Alakaslam - town
25. Artanis[Xp] - on the edge...


"have a random opinion on everyone"?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1151
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 21:09 GMT
#1152
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 21:11 GMT
#1153
Ok I think shining bad lynch now, this is all meta based. But he's probably town right this second.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 21:14 GMT
#1154
On December 28 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI


I based my read on two pieces of information.
1 He played try hard scum last game. I was in that game with him and I remember it very well.
2 I read his filter this game and it looks much lower effort than his mafia game.

I don't think it's tmi.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 21:19 GMT
#1155
I am going to put my vote down on palmar. It's a quasi-placeholder vote.

Palmar is missing d1 and according to his meta he is a d1 player. I think he's going to be unreadable regardless of his alignment so he's a good policy lynch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 21:27 GMT
#1156
On December 28 2015 06:14 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI


I based my read on two pieces of information.
1 He played try hard scum last game. I was in that game with him and I remember it very well.
2 I read his filter this game and it looks much lower effort than his mafia game.

I don't think it's tmi.


And then you said he could be burnt out and made the leap to him being town instead...?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 21:31 GMT
#1157
On December 28 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:14 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.


So what you're saying is you're mafia with TMI


I based my read on two pieces of information.
1 He played try hard scum last game. I was in that game with him and I remember it very well.
2 I read his filter this game and it looks much lower effort than his mafia game.

I don't think it's tmi.


And then you said he could be burnt out and made the leap to him being town instead...?


There is no leap. His activity points to two options: burnt out scum or town. Which of those he is, I do not know. However, I do not think his lack of activity and the emptiness of his posts is a scumtell, due to his last scumgame. That is what most people are basing the scumread on.

Is he burnt out scum or town? If his behavior doesn't point to one being more likely than the other, than it is more likely he is town, simply because town is the more abundant role.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 21:34 GMT
#1158
Besides, HF, tmi assumes that I am right. How do you know I'm right?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 21:39 GMT
#1159
On December 28 2015 06:04 nooniansoong wrote:
TT was very try hard as mafia last game. I suppose his play could be scum feeling mafia fatigue. I think he is more likely low effort town.

Which is that game?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 27 2015 21:41 GMT
#1160
Tt was really try hard can vouch
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24473
Shuttle 11022
FanTaSy 1867
Hyuk 978
Horang2 576
BeSt 510
Mini 312
Stork 270
Pusan 239
EffOrt 154
[ Show more ]
Last 139
Killer 135
Zeus 118
Mind 92
ggaemo 74
Hyun 59
sorry 54
PianO 45
Snow 38
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe327
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2168
byalli951
x6flipin306
Other Games
gofns31362
singsing2870
B2W.Neo747
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King62
Livibee28
Hui .12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.