• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 269 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:03 GMT
#1181
On December 28 2015 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I'm gonna attempt to be good and actually work at work which I've been terrible at so I'll be gone for the next ~18 hours.


So you're gonna throw away your vote on non of the leading wagons on obi when he plays bad a lot and just afk the rest of the day?

Uh, I'll be back long before deadline and I expect people to actually look into him after what I just wrote about him. There's still 24 hours left in the day, we're not 'stuck' to the current main wagons at all.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 23:04 GMT
#1182
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:04 GMT
#1183
Dammit I am on page 34
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:06 GMT
#1184
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 23:07 GMT
#1185
What if they just care about the most important things...?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#1186
WTF I don't even see this Vivax
When EXO has said this huge scummy thing I can't remember

And rayn while you are here how do you see EXP as town because I dont
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#1187
On December 28 2015 08:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.

Okay. And given the effort cava has put into the game what shoyld he do?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#1188
On December 28 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
What if they just care about the most important things...?

Then they good player yus yus
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#1189
EXO EXO EXO

WHY NOT EXO WHAT IS SO GOOD AVOUT EXO
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#1190
He even foresaw my scumread or something
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#1191
On December 28 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
What if they just care about the most important things...?

I'm arguing he doesn't actually care about anything. He just addressed everything going on without showing any real care.
On December 28 2015 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.

Okay. And given the effort cava has put into the game what shoyld he do?

Spend the little time he has actually telling the thread why he prefers TT over Vivax so we have something to read him on.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#1192
On December 28 2015 08:08 Alakaslam wrote:
WTF I don't even see this Vivax
When EXO has said this huge scummy thing I can't remember

And rayn while you are here how do you see EXP as town because I dont

I am not going to answer you to questions you can find answers to in thread.
If are capable of making a page of posts yourself which all start with "fuck rayn" then you sure can read my filter.
So chopchop...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 23:10 GMT
#1193
On December 28 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
What if they just care about the most important things...?

I'm arguing he doesn't actually care about anything. He just addressed everything going on without showing any real care.
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.

Okay. And given the effort cava has put into the game what shoyld he do?

Spend the little time he has actually telling the thread why he prefers TT over Vivax so we have something to read him on.

But he did just that?
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:11 GMT
#1194
Slam, ExO is practically confirmed town due to dumbtelling himself into oblivion by not believing the mason claims for forever.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:11 GMT
#1195
On December 27 2015 11:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:16 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:11 N e s s wrote:
And i'm not going to write Exo off as scum myself. Sure, people are throwing scum! at him, but to me he reminds me alot of how i played in mafia. Getting accused then getting mad.

He could be mafia,
[image loading]


Yeah go for it. If you want to hurt town just lynch me b/c I'm tired of being accused of scum on nothing during day 1. I'm going to try my best to help town win but I'm not even going to be given the time of day.

Youre most likely town but please stop complaining and play okay?

This is all I saw, I don't remember you fleshing it out at all
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:12 GMT
#1196
On December 28 2015 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
What if they just care about the most important things...?

I'm arguing he doesn't actually care about anything. He just addressed everything going on without showing any real care.
On December 28 2015 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.

Okay. And given the effort cava has put into the game what shoyld he do?

Spend the little time he has actually telling the thread why he prefers TT over Vivax so we have something to read him on.

But he did just that?

On December 28 2015 00:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Alright, I'm caught up.
I'm going to vote tictock because his filter is basically a bunch of empty nothingness. Rayn's points on his readslist were solid and I'm going to roll with that.

On December 28 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I read it and I don't think his filter is as bad as tictock's.
I like my vote where it is atm.

"I think TT is scummier because his filter is worse."
That's as much reasoning as "I like the sky better without clouds because it's sunnier."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 23:12 GMT
#1197
On December 28 2015 08:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:16 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:11 N e s s wrote:
And i'm not going to write Exo off as scum myself. Sure, people are throwing scum! at him, but to me he reminds me alot of how i played in mafia. Getting accused then getting mad.

He could be mafia,
[image loading]


Yeah go for it. If you want to hurt town just lynch me b/c I'm tired of being accused of scum on nothing during day 1. I'm going to try my best to help town win but I'm not even going to be given the time of day.

Youre most likely town but please stop complaining and play okay?

This is all I saw, I don't remember you fleshing it out at all

I did. Later.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 23:13 GMT
#1198
On December 28 2015 08:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, ExO is practically confirmed town due to dumbtelling himself into oblivion by not believing the mason claims for forever.


That's a bad reason because he said they are likely VT's fake claiming too.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:13 GMT
#1199
On December 28 2015 08:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, ExO is practically confirmed town due to dumbtelling himself into oblivion by not believing the mason claims for forever.

Ok.

Whigh his impossible for scum to fake how? I can only go two pages either direction now (thanks tl Nuevo) so trying to wade back to 34 is horrible. Ryan's filter was much easier
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:13 GMT
#1200
On December 28 2015 08:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:11 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:16 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:11 N e s s wrote:
And i'm not going to write Exo off as scum myself. Sure, people are throwing scum! at him, but to me he reminds me alot of how i played in mafia. Getting accused then getting mad.

He could be mafia,
[image loading]


Yeah go for it. If you want to hurt town just lynch me b/c I'm tired of being accused of scum on nothing during day 1. I'm going to try my best to help town win but I'm not even going to be given the time of day.

Youre most likely town but please stop complaining and play okay?

This is all I saw, I don't remember you fleshing it out at all

I did. Later.
ok I'll read it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
SteadfastSC 103
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2343
shahzam573
ToD242
C9.Mang0184
UpATreeSC58
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21023
League of Legends
• TFBlade562
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.