• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8855 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 269 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:34 GMT
#1221
On December 28 2015 03:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
nobody seems to know how to behave in a civilised manner

In fact people are acting in a really civilized manner here.
If someone gets mad because they get questioned for their inconsistancies they should probably try to explain it instead of just throwing their shit on the floor and quit.

At least i am trying to act nice, but if people just straight out refuse to even TRY to explain what they mean.... Then it's their probelm.

especially me

YA GUCK YOU
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:34 GMT
#1222
XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 23:34 GMT
#1223
Star kingdoms... Silentbutterfly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:35 GMT
#1224
On December 28 2015 08:33 ExO_ wrote:
still waiting on coag

rsoultin im dissapointed about how you've handled this so far. how hard would it be to tell coag what to say? it would take no effort at all and yet here we are.

I'm not asking for too much, so prove it to me.

Wow I am reading Ryan's filter and you are still doing this lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:35 GMT
#1225
On December 28 2015 08:34 Coagulation wrote:
Star kingdoms... Silentbutterfly

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:36 GMT
#1226
Sup coag how is being literally confirmed town?

What foolishness warranted needing it?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 23:36 GMT
#1227
On December 28 2015 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


Frankly put because nobody seems to know how to behave in a civilised manner and it's clearly aggravating the guy and stopping him from doing shit and that in turn makes the people with no manners behave worse towards A NEW PERSON THAT SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT BECAUSE WE WANT PEOPLE TO STAY ON THIS FORUM.

Everything he says kind of doesn't make any sense but at the same time it looks like honesty, it's kind of like how I treat sicklucker because everything that guy says is gibberish. If you really think he's mafia give him some space ask for his mafia reads and for them to explain it and if you don't like that ask him simple questions that he can respond to and treat him nicely.

Don't do what rayn and exo are doing and calling the guy a moron and treating him like a dick.


ya because you treat me so nicely altho I do agree lay off ness its dumb
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 23:38 GMT
#1228
hf might acualy be town for preventing a rage quit
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 23:39 GMT
#1229
good enough for me, thank you
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 23:39 GMT
#1230
On December 28 2015 08:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Sup coag how is being literally confirmed town?

What foolishness warranted needing it?


Fuck me in the chupazi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 23:41 GMT
#1231
On December 28 2015 03:36 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:27 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:23 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:19 N e s s wrote:
@rayn
how the hell am i not even trying, i did fucking try but you said i'm full of shit.

so could you answer what sharing reads in you opinion meant?

Well i see the word sharing so i know what that means.

I can tell from context clues it means "sharing reads with another person" but i didn't even know i was sharing reads with you.

So, again...
Why did you then decide to say i am wrong on everything.
In my opinion that means all of my reads are bad, no?
But then, after that, you said that you don't know what my reads are (which was already confirmed).

How can you say that? It's not like if i am wrong on you all my other reads are shit aswell, is it?

What i meant when i said that was you're wrong about me being scum and that your perspective on me saying that exchange between me and GB was wrong in your eyes.

Okay.

I still can't understand why you asked people on bandwagoning on Moosy (which wasn't exactly bandwagoning since exactly one person voted on him). You know what voting people for either RVS or pressure at the start of the game is, right?

Like... the way you approached to the situation -- based on where you come from, doesn't make sense to me.
So could you explain these things:
1) Why did you were actually concerned on people RVS'ing/"wagoning" on Moosy at the start of the game, when it is completely normal play regardless of anyone's affiliation on almost any forum that plays mafia?
2) Why did it seem like it was a reason to suspect the guy who voted? Did you really think that guy is a suspect for it? If not, again -- why (1)?

1)I still have no clue as to why everyone voted for moose at the start, am i missing something? Because it doesn't matter alignment or not when voting someone, why would you vote for someone with no reason to at the start?
2) I don't understand what you're asking here, i didn't think anyone who called someone scum in the start would be mafia in a sense, i mean that i don't understand why someone would bother to vote for a person with little or no reason to.


im pretty sure the moosy votes were just joke votes from pregame banter. thats how I took it but I never gave it much thought
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 23:51 GMT
#1232
On December 28 2015 06:19 nooniansoong wrote:
I am going to put my vote down on palmar. It's a quasi-placeholder vote.

Palmar is missing d1 and according to his meta he is a d1 player. I think he's going to be unreadable regardless of his alignment so he's a good policy lynch.


according to his meta he does not playing on weekends specifically holiday weekends. I really hope your mafia busing tt like usual because thats funny
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 23:54 GMT
#1233
On December 28 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 07:08 Tictock wrote:
Got some food poisoning or someshit this morning so been kinda out of it today.

Will be catching up and whatnot as I can at work.


You can go to work with food poisoning? I think not my friend.


I have done it but i threw up and went home =[
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 23:55 GMT
#1234
On December 28 2015 08:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, ExO is practically confirmed town due to dumbtelling himself into oblivion by not believing the mason claims for forever.


you could argue hes paranoid of my wifmo and does not want to waste nks =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 27 2015 23:57 GMT
#1235
anyone want to lynch koshi because I might be open to that
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 00:10 GMT
#1236
On December 28 2015 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?

yeah Exo, you should let that go. They are masons.

Wth who claims Mason's day 1? Was one of them up for lunch or something ? -_-

Yeah they must be scum now lynch them...

Lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 00:11 GMT
#1237
On December 28 2015 08:39 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Sup coag how is being literally confirmed town?

What foolishness warranted needing it?


Fuck me in the chupazi

No
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 00:18 GMT
#1238
Do I know you sicklucker?

On December 28 2015 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
ExO dumbtelling himself into a confirmed town spot basically.

Onegu I don't think SL is actually pushing Kush for that is he? I haven't seen him push Kush at all anymore.


I would love to see him die but more of a semi policy lynch. Against a beast like kush any read is a good reason to lynch him day 1


In some games I look very town as the game progresses. In the last game I played scum TT shot me n2. So I am not consistently unreadable.


On December 28 2015 08:51 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 06:19 nooniansoong wrote:
I am going to put my vote down on palmar. It's a quasi-placeholder vote.

Palmar is missing d1 and according to his meta he is a d1 player. I think he's going to be unreadable regardless of his alignment so he's a good policy lynch.


according to his meta he does not playing on weekends specifically holiday weekends. I really hope your mafia busing tt like usual because thats funny

How am I busing TT if I said I was probably town?
Follow up questions, why aren't you reading the posts of someone you want to lynch?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 00:18 GMT
#1239
*How am I busing TT if I said he was probably town?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 00:33 GMT
#1240
Im not convinced the case on anyone right now is enough for me to feel great about. My strongest feelings are toward HF right now but I can recognize its more personal than gameplay atm.

My feelings are that we should lynch one of the players that are all but inactive. Unless an ungodly strong case appears, and I doubt it will. Unfortunately I also believe too many here will believe they are too smart to lynch an inactive. But more active players = more information. And I feel like cases on d2 are gonna be better than the d1 crapshoot
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 645
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.