• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10605 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 269 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 18:57 GMT
#1101
On December 28 2015 03:55 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:47 N e s s wrote:
WHY i thought voting moose is idiotic because there was nothing to go off of from it.

Honestly why can't people realize that, come the hell on people! You realize that we were voting for someone with no reason to.

THATS why i was keen on not understanding why people were voting for him. I know that RVS means Random voting stage, but come on. I don't even use RVS that often.


I don't know who moosey is, but I was able to figure out that it was a policy lynch joke vote. They were talking about it pre game. I don't see why you shouldn't have been able to figure that out as well. If you were reading the thread. Quite honestly I think you aren't reading the thread, and to make up for that you are yelling a bunch.

Also fuck off HF with your holier than thou bullshit. I can expect people to read the thread, or be treated poorly for not doing so.


Please don't talk to me in that regard I am a human being with feelings and will not be treated with such disrespect because you have some mental problem where you need to insult people. I am truly sorry for your aggression problems. Ness didn't even know the game had started and was wondering why people were voting Moosy even then it's not hard to expect he didn't know what was happening at the start too.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 27 2015 18:59 GMT
#1102
So my holiday was going okay until this weekend when I got shafted with back to back 16 hour shifts because my co-workers are tools. I normally play when I'm at work but on a tablet and I had/have 0 motivation to stare at a screen, mostly because these shifts had 8 hours in between them and 2 were spent commuting to and from work. Twice. So I feel like dying.

I'm gonna try to catch up but not making any promises. I might just be tempted to read filters of people I've played with before. Idk. 40+ pages seems overwhelming for halfway through a day phase. How much of it is spam? =/
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 27 2015 19:04 GMT
#1103
Yeah I think trfel is scum but there are way too many people in here. 50+ pages who's supposed to read that.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 19:05 GMT
#1104
On December 28 2015 03:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:55 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:47 N e s s wrote:
WHY i thought voting moose is idiotic because there was nothing to go off of from it.

Honestly why can't people realize that, come the hell on people! You realize that we were voting for someone with no reason to.

THATS why i was keen on not understanding why people were voting for him. I know that RVS means Random voting stage, but come on. I don't even use RVS that often.


I don't know who moosey is, but I was able to figure out that it was a policy lynch joke vote. They were talking about it pre game. I don't see why you shouldn't have been able to figure that out as well. If you were reading the thread. Quite honestly I think you aren't reading the thread, and to make up for that you are yelling a bunch.

Also fuck off HF with your holier than thou bullshit. I can expect people to read the thread, or be treated poorly for not doing so.


Please don't talk to me in that regard I am a human being with feelings and will not be treated with such disrespect because you have some mental problem where you need to insult people. I am truly sorry for your aggression problems. Ness didn't even know the game had started and was wondering why people were voting Moosy even then it's not hard to expect he didn't know what was happening at the start too.


Clever, chastise me for insulting you while subtly doing the same to me. If I get wordy with my insults, does that somehow make them any better? You're really white knighting for ness a bit too hard. Yes he's new, and if he wants to keep playing he can be a big boy and not throw a martyr temper tantrum. I don't think Ness is scum. But he needs to try at least.

And HF, in this game, I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings. It's a game and if you can't stand how I talk to you, fuck off and ignore it.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 27 2015 19:05 GMT
#1105
On December 28 2015 03:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:55 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:47 N e s s wrote:
WHY i thought voting moose is idiotic because there was nothing to go off of from it.

Honestly why can't people realize that, come the hell on people! You realize that we were voting for someone with no reason to.

THATS why i was keen on not understanding why people were voting for him. I know that RVS means Random voting stage, but come on. I don't even use RVS that often.


I don't know who moosey is, but I was able to figure out that it was a policy lynch joke vote. They were talking about it pre game. I don't see why you shouldn't have been able to figure that out as well. If you were reading the thread. Quite honestly I think you aren't reading the thread, and to make up for that you are yelling a bunch.

Also fuck off HF with your holier than thou bullshit. I can expect people to read the thread, or be treated poorly for not doing so.


Please don't talk to me in that regard I am a human being with feelings and will not be treated with such disrespect because you have some mental problem where you need to insult people. I am truly sorry for your aggression problems. Ness didn't even know the game had started and was wondering why people were voting Moosy even then it's not hard to expect he didn't know what was happening at the start too.


Lol if the thread is already devolving into this kind of interactions, I'm not sure I want to fully catch up...
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 19:06 GMT
#1106
Please stop being so abrasive, I might get perturbed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 27 2015 19:06 GMT
#1107
On December 28 2015 04:04 boxerfred wrote:
Yeah I think trfel is scum but there are way too many people in here. 50+ pages who's supposed to read that.


Modkill yourself then
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 19:08 GMT
#1108
On December 28 2015 04:06 Holyflare wrote:
Please stop being so abrasive, I might get perturbed.


God Forbid
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 27 2015 19:08 GMT
#1109
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 27 2015 19:16 GMT
#1110
This game is one big clusterfu-fun!

How i feel about the game right now
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 27 2015 19:16 GMT
#1111
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


really vivax??? what if you just looked at the game and had 50+ pages to read. Would you read it? Do you really think that's the best use of someone's time?

I would suggest going through filters rather than trying to read everything.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2015 19:16 GMT
#1112
I knew this game would face behavioural issues.

Save your offenses to when you play Dota, please. Let's try to play a nice game with good behaviour
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2015 19:18 GMT
#1113
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today
I'm adorable.
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 27 2015 19:19 GMT
#1114
http://i.imgur.com/dNVvntX.gif
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 27 2015 19:19 GMT
#1115
[image loading]
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 27 2015 19:22 GMT
#1116
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too

shhh I'm seriously scumhunting
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2015 19:43 GMT
#1117
If mafia are the ones shitting up the thread I applaud their tactics.
Guess we will know endgame.

Names of people shitting up thread:
Exo
Ness
Vivax
Holflare


It really sucks I can't vote Holyflare because I would vote him for putting all the focus on being the good guy while solely focussing on the garbage in the thread and taunting even more people to do 0 actual mafia searching.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2015 19:44 GMT
#1118
Guess I ll vote Vivax.

R.I.P great Detective.


##unvote
##vote Vivax
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 19:46 GMT
#1119
What's the point in playing when the 2 people I want to vote have wagons on them and there are like a million people afk? 0 point
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 27 2015 19:47 GMT
#1120
How is it shitting up the thread when its 100 % truth that BF can get lynched if he doesnt play, and if he doesnt want to he can quit any time without consequence
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24473
Shuttle 11022
FanTaSy 1867
Hyuk 978
Horang2 576
BeSt 510
Mini 312
Stork 270
Pusan 239
EffOrt 154
[ Show more ]
Last 139
Killer 135
Zeus 118
Mind 92
ggaemo 74
Hyun 59
sorry 54
PianO 45
Snow 38
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe327
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2168
byalli951
x6flipin306
Other Games
gofns31362
singsing2870
B2W.Neo747
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King62
Livibee28
Hui .12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.