• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8987 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:23 GMT
#1393
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 15:41 GMT
#1454
On December 29 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I'm surprised Artanis isn't more annoyed that I'm just flat out ignoring him.

I've been kind of busy playing Left 4 Dead.
Actually not that interesting a game honestly. But yeah, you should probably comment on it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 15:44 GMT
#1457
On December 28 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.

I'm presuming you think I'm calling you mafia for being able to read something better the second time.

I'm not. I'm calling you mafia because the question you asked was not a sincere question. I believe if you put in more than a second to think about it, you would've understood exactly what he said. You're just attempting to blend in by 'engaging' people the way you did, but you don't actually care about who gets lynched.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 15:45 GMT
#1461
And now time for more L4D.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:03 GMT
#1579
On December 29 2015 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 01:49 rsoultin wrote:
raaaayn i think art is most likely town and ows is most likely scum where's our disconnect?

if you said it before, i'm sorry, it's just a big thread and my memory's not the best

But OWS is not scum because TT is.

This is terrible reasoning Rayn. I do think it would look good for him if TT is, but it definitely doesn't make him certain town in the slightest.

I actually think your TT case is ok, though it does rely on it not being laziness. Even the same reasoning thing does because he can just not care and say that as town.

That said I think it's likelier to come from scum.

##Unvote
##Vote TicTock


On December 29 2015 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.

I had the same feeling but then i read the name above the post.


wanna play some hots?

I can play but I'm pretty shit :D
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:05 GMT
#1581
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:13 GMT
#1600
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.

I'm not actually convinced Vivax is actually JK. I can easily see him fakeclaiming both as VT and as scum honestly and I wouldn't blame a JK to not claim expecting the NK's to sort it out.

Also, he has actually engaged Vivax during that at times. As for him throwing suspicions everywhere whilst doing nothing with them, I can see that coming from either alignment. I also don't think choosing Kush over TT as a lynch is alignment indicative unless TT is actually scum, in which case why don't you actually vote TT whom has a realistic chance of flipping today over HF?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:18 GMT
#1615
GB, break your scumread on HF down for me. When did you start suspecting him, and why did his case on you trigger you to vote for him?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:20 GMT
#1621
On December 29 2015 03:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10


EXACTLY! And yet you never voted Tictock. You just decided kush was scum for bullshitty reasons, then you throw suspicions at me while twisting my arguments, and now you're voting me.


On December 29 2015 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote TickTock



????????????????
??????????????????
??????????


I mean basic fact checking isn't even in GB's mafia repertoire

I can see this being a really stressed out town GB atm. Let him explain himself so we have a chance of finding out.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#1629
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:25 GMT
#1634
Honestly I'm iffy about HF myself and it's something I have no real rational reason for. It's nothing related to what GB has brought up anyway.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:28 GMT
#1642
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:31 GMT
#1649
For postgame:
If this was a double bus, I'm so calling it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:32 GMT
#1655
On December 29 2015 03:32 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?


It's not actually based on association. If someone calls a case "good" and that "that player might be mafia", but refuses to go on it and starts throwing suspicions everywhere by twisting arguments and going against NAI things, it doesn't fit a town perspective. Why would a townie behave this way?

Why would a mafia behave that way if TT is town? It would make it NAI.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#1662
On December 29 2015 03:33 Vivax wrote:
Time to play a bit with HF:

Im not actually JK

Oh boy, here we go
On December 29 2015 03:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?


It's not actually based on association. If someone calls a case "good" and that "that player might be mafia", but refuses to go on it and starts throwing suspicions everywhere by twisting arguments and going against NAI things, it doesn't fit a town perspective. Why would a townie behave this way?

Why would a mafia behave that way if TT is town? It would make it NAI.


TT might be mafia, and he has a very good shot at being mafia. I don't know why would a mafia behave like that if TT is town. IF TT is town. I don't know if he is, so I can't say how a mafia would behave now. I can, however, work with the facts in the thread, and I don't see a townie behaving the way I described HF is.

Let me get this straight
if TT is town, you don't understand HF's behaviour as either alignment.
if TT is mafia, you think it strongly implicates HF.
Regardless, you believe the chance of TT being mafia is lower than that of HF being mafia. Am I correct?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:42 GMT
#1671
On December 29 2015 03:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:33 Vivax wrote:
Time to play a bit with HF:

Im not actually JK

Oh boy, here we go
On December 29 2015 03:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?


It's not actually based on association. If someone calls a case "good" and that "that player might be mafia", but refuses to go on it and starts throwing suspicions everywhere by twisting arguments and going against NAI things, it doesn't fit a town perspective. Why would a townie behave this way?

Why would a mafia behave that way if TT is town? It would make it NAI.


TT might be mafia, and he has a very good shot at being mafia. I don't know why would a mafia behave like that if TT is town. IF TT is town. I don't know if he is, so I can't say how a mafia would behave now. I can, however, work with the facts in the thread, and I don't see a townie behaving the way I described HF is.

Let me get this straight
if TT is town, you don't understand HF's behaviour as either alignment.
if TT is mafia, you think it strongly implicates HF.
Regardless, you believe the chance of TT being mafia is lower than that of HF being mafia. Am I correct?


No Artanis, my logic is: if I see a behaviour that doesn't fits any town perspective, the said person is mafia. I didn't think of it more than this

Okay, I believe you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:49 GMT
#1678
On December 29 2015 03:47 Damdred wrote:
Can we lynch slam? I think it might be good ?

He mindmelded with me (saw the same thing when he catched up). Makes me not want to lynch him.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:50 GMT
#1680
HF I think GB's scumread on you is nonsensical but I don't think it makes him scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:56 GMT
#1694
On December 29 2015 03:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:51 Damdred wrote:
I sorta agree with art I can see town GB acting this dumb over nai things.


I hate this. It's always this "GB you're dumb", "GB your argument doesn't make sense", then the guy flips mafia.

You guys just don't want to lynch Holyflare because he is Holyflare.

His last two games:
[M][N] OT vs The Mods Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1
[N] TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden Town Vanilla Lynched Day 4

I don't think that flies anymore. If everyone, including your buddy Rayn says your argumentation is poor, you may want to reconsider it. It's very possible that you're right that HF is scum, but if he is, what you laid out isn't why.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:58 GMT
#1701
On December 29 2015 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?

Maybe you are town after all.

[image loading]
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O155
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6663
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN3058
KnowMe204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie955
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4m
CranKy Ducklings10
Afreeca Starleague
11h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 4m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.