• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 16:31 GMT
#92
On December 13 2015 01:23 Damdred wrote:
Because you are basically wasteing your vote when you could be convincing the rest of the thread about Darth being scum?

I still want you to tell me like I'm five why Darth should be a hard scum read and lynch today.

I don't feel I'm wasting my vote though.
I have nothing else than what I wrote earlier. If DP was a hard scum read I would be pushing him. I found weird that:
- he mentionned explicitely reading my past games; the scum motivation here is pretend to do stuff, when that stuff is not helpful
- he said he had a townread on rayn; rayn posted something; he explained his read. The scum motivation for this is to bait a question with a non explained read to appear townie; but when rayn didn't ask for an explanation, he felt compelled to give it anyway to not have an unexplained post in his filter.
Arsoultin also have a scum meta read on him that I want to see rayn answers to.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 16:38 GMT
#95
On December 13 2015 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have already answered that meta read.

Rereading, this is fucking true.
On December 13 2015 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
P.S. Thanks rayn! I'll take a look at your link...later? Maybe when I'm waiting at the airport to pick up Lex. Also, just to be clear, my point was the buddying and not the aggression...I am well aware that DP can be aggressive as either alignment, and we are both aware that Imperial is different, which is why I looked up the other town game (Avogadro, to be precise). So let me rephrase. Buddying without pushing anything early game is what caught our attention.

rayn already answered that specific point wasn't scum indicative, why are you restating it ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 16:43 GMT
#98
On December 13 2015 01:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 01:38 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have already answered that meta read.

Rereading, this is fucking true.
On December 13 2015 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
P.S. Thanks rayn! I'll take a look at your link...later? Maybe when I'm waiting at the airport to pick up Lex. Also, just to be clear, my point was the buddying and not the aggression...I am well aware that DP can be aggressive as either alignment, and we are both aware that Imperial is different, which is why I looked up the other town game (Avogadro, to be precise). So let me rephrase. Buddying without pushing anything early game is what caught our attention.

rayn already answered that specific point wasn't scum indicative, why are you restating it ?


Are you saying that its scum indicative of them?

Yep. They rephrased something rayn answered entirely already.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 16:58 GMT
#102
On December 12 2015 15:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 13:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2015 13:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
*sanctioned message by both heads

We are seeking a third head. Please apply.

Unless your name is DP and your nose is firmly up everyone's ass already.

Carry on ^^

That's how he posts.


Game?

I've been mislynched once on this site, in large part because I failed to convince geript that DP was a skeezy scumbucket with a geript in his pocket. Artie remembers Imperial and remembers a more aggressive DP. I glanced through the town game before that just in case replacing in might have had an effect on DP's play, but no dice. Aggressive there right out the starting gate.

These are only a few games, but given they support the perception we already have...

Where you getting this from, rayn?

-waves at DP- Because pointing out that you're buddying people is definitely not worth mentioning or anything ^^ We up for a round two?

arsoul: "DP buddies people and is not very aggressive, contrary to what we remember"
On December 12 2015 18:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 15:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
On December 12 2015 13:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2015 13:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
*sanctioned message by both heads

We are seeking a third head. Please apply.

Unless your name is DP and your nose is firmly up everyone's ass already.

Carry on ^^

That's how he posts.


Game?

I've been mislynched once on this site, in large part because I failed to convince geript that DP was a skeezy scumbucket with a geript in his pocket. Artie remembers Imperial and remembers a more aggressive DP. I glanced through the town game before that just in case replacing in might have had an effect on DP's play, but no dice. Aggressive there right out the starting gate.

These are only a few games, but given they support the perception we already have...

Where you getting this from, rayn?

-waves at DP- Because pointing out that you're buddying people is definitely not worth mentioning or anything ^^ We up for a round two?

This is the last game i remember playing with DarthPunk when we were both town. This is his filter in the game.

Basically i know DP is usually aggressive and i can see where you are coming from. Obviously it's nor out of the realm of possibilities he is mafia here, but i disagree in him not being "aggressive enough" makes him mafia. He treats different people differently, and i know for a fact he buddies to strong players (if you read the filter the "proof" is there).

Basically this game is filled with people who in my opinion do not respond well -- or at all -- to pressure, at least unfounded pressure (i mean situations where the game has went on for hours and there is not really anything scummy in thread -- disagree?). At the time you called him out, what in your opinion should he have done as town? Should he have questioned something? Should he have pressured something more? In my opinion, when i read the thread at that point, i didn't see anything wrong -- which is i, myself decided to comment on the only read i could be even semi-sure of.

Also bringing up Imperial is in my opinion a bit of a misjudgement (or what the fuck is the word). He replaced into a game on N3...... Of course there is going to be some reads he has rofl. If he hadn't any reads on a thread that is @ N3, he could just quit mafia. Comparing that game to this one (at 6 hours into the game with only 3 people properly even posting) is quite a stretch.

rayn: "DP buddying people and not being aggressive enough is not a reason to scumread him"
On December 13 2015 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
P.S. Thanks rayn! I'll take a look at your link...later? Maybe when I'm waiting at the airport to pick up Lex. Also, just to be clear, my point was the buddying and not the aggression...I am well aware that DP can be aggressive as either alignment, and we are both aware that Imperial is different, which is why I looked up the other town game (Avogadro, to be precise). So let me rephrase. Buddying without pushing anything early game is what caught our attention.

Now ciao for realz ^^

arsoul: "TY rayn but let me raphrase: buddying without being aggressive is the weird thing".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 16:59 GMT
#103
On December 13 2015 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 01:43 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 01:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 13 2015 01:38 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have already answered that meta read.

Rereading, this is fucking true.
On December 13 2015 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
P.S. Thanks rayn! I'll take a look at your link...later? Maybe when I'm waiting at the airport to pick up Lex. Also, just to be clear, my point was the buddying and not the aggression...I am well aware that DP can be aggressive as either alignment, and we are both aware that Imperial is different, which is why I looked up the other town game (Avogadro, to be precise). So let me rephrase. Buddying without pushing anything early game is what caught our attention.

rayn already answered that specific point wasn't scum indicative, why are you restating it ?


Are you saying that its scum indicative of them?

Yep. They rephrased something rayn answered entirely already.

Actually they came to a different conclusion than i did so i would not call that "rephrasing".

Explain the post above then. Cause to me:
- they say X
- you say X is not scum indicative
- they say "let me rephrase it: we meant X"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 17:30 GMT
#107
On December 13 2015 02:24 Damdred wrote:
I'm still unsure why this makes him scum? Why is rephrasing a point that you think is strong (but they will check on) scum indicative. And I don't want to say why I think they rephrased anyway.

Cause it means they didn't read it carefully, when it was an answer to them. Why would they be "OK rayn but here it what we means: XXX" and rayn said previously to them "XXX don't make DP scum" ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:35 GMT
#137
yo I have 20 minutes
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:38 GMT
#138
rayn why are arsoul town ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:41 GMT
#139
On December 13 2015 08:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 23:18 Rels wrote:
On December 12 2015 14:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 12 2015 13:58 DarthPunk wrote:
OK rayn is town


To elaborate on this. I think that the read that he gave on Damdred was really un-obvious and made a heap of sense which are two things that I don't think that mafia are good at faking, on the surface at least and that usually don;t happen in the same read.

Another thing from DP I don't like. He says "rayn is town"; nobody questions him about it; 6 minutes later after rayn ignores this post, he posts an explanation. I could see him being scum waiting for someone to ask for his explanation, then posting it anyway.


Just my posting style. I post in bits. Although I like the pressure. Keep it up!

rayn can you confirm this is usual so I don't have to meta him ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:43 GMT
#141
On December 13 2015 08:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn
I guess you would call this a 'tone' read or whatever, but I am pretty darn good at spotting a townie rayn and alot of what he says makes sense. HIs damdred read was godlike and hard to fake as I have said earlier. His questioning of Rels was also good in that it showed one of the tendencies that I can recall rayn having. That being that he loves to really comb through the things people are saying in order to find small inconsistencies or breakdowns of a normal thought Process.

But you don't have a read on Damdred after saying rayn's read is godlike ?
On December 13 2015 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
GreyMist

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 03:20 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 13 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels i have a really hard time understanding your thought process atm so could you walk me through it.
There are a couple of things:

1) Your read on Greymist. I actually find it one of the weirdest things in this game that he does not have any sort of read on me. Before your posts two of the three people posting in this game besides him and me have stated they have a townread on me. What i would think Greymist would do is to either agree with the read, or disagree with the read (let it be null/scum for him then). Instead he doesn't do any of this. I consider myself the most vocal person in this game so far besides Damdred --> i would think people would have at least some opinion on me. Apparently you do aswell now, everyone else who has posted (after our morning) does, why is it not weird for you that Greymist doesn't?

(that goes to Greymist aswell, i would like to hear an explanation to this)

2) Your read on RtaniSoul. You think they are second likely to be mafia (calling marv mafia here is just straight out bullshit), based on the fact all they did is call your #1 scumread scum?!?!?! How on earth does this make any sense at all?

3) Why is your vote on someone you can't possibly have any read on instead on someone who you DO apparently have a read on, and you legitmately, based on you, think is mafia?


I don't have time at the moment to post any follow up analysis, so I will only answer the question directed at me.

I did not include any thoughts on you, Ryan, in part because you have been vocal. There is a little more for me to have to figure out and I'd like to not post a read on you until I have.

It's going to be a couple more hours still before I'm able to actually post a lot again, but I promise I'm reading and can interject if need be.


This smells like bullshit to me.

It's true it sounds like a bad excuse.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:45 GMT
#142
On December 13 2015 08:56 Damdred wrote:
Marv, no other way around it today.

If Marv is mafia its probably greymist his partner maybe rels he likes to bus

That is not true. As scum I try to give my teammates town cred, especially on D1.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:50 GMT
#144
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
while reading, 2 stood out to me as interesting:

The first is in regards to Damdred/Rels. I felt OK about Dam at first, but it struck me as interesting the way he interacted with Rels when Rels votes Marv. He asks why Rels is policy voting someone when he has a scum read on someone else, a sentiment I have no real issue with. What strikes me as strange is the way Dam seems to play up what Rels is doing as a weird play. The interaction covers most of a page when it seemed like it really didn't need to. I am suspicious of players who have lengthy interactions with others while accomplishing nothing. In addition, after this happens, DP essentially does the exact same thing and yet no reaction from Damdred. This strikes me as odd and I'd like to hear damdred's thoights about DP's vote placement.

How is it scum indicative ? I'm one of the scumread of Damdred, it's normal he interrogates me on my actions.

On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
The first has occurred recently- forgive me for not quoting at the moment - when Ryan said he was sure that there could not be scum between DP/Hydra/ and Rels And was "certain" there was scum between myself and Marv. To begin, I don't like when people categorize like this. I feel like it benefits mafia to arbitrarily put people into categories to empose their viewpoint on the town. That isn't the main reason I didn't like the post, however.

On the contrary, I think it's town indicative for rayn to share his thought process. It's only scum indicative if you can point how what he posted is not logical or deserves a scum agenda.

On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
The problem I have is his sudden change in conviction. Notice before this post he is just asking my opinion, wanting to know what I think of him (I will address this later below). And then, literally the next post he is certain either I or Marv are scum. Also consider that Marv is a guy who has not been here!You cannot be certain that someone is mafia if they have not posted. So basically, Rayn is saying here that he is certain I am mafia. It is this change in attitude, this certainty, and this hiding of his opinion by including Marv in this pairing that aroused my suspicion.

He explained why he thought that. Can you point what is wrong or scum with his logic ?

On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
First, the way he jumped onto Rels with Damdred seems a bit rushed and oppertunistic to me. As if he is testing the waters to see if he can get something rolling.

You seem to consider me town since apparently Damdred / rayn attacked me too easily. Why are you townreading me ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:51 GMT
#145
On December 13 2015 19:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 19:43 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 08:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn
I guess you would call this a 'tone' read or whatever, but I am pretty darn good at spotting a townie rayn and alot of what he says makes sense. HIs damdred read was godlike and hard to fake as I have said earlier. His questioning of Rels was also good in that it showed one of the tendencies that I can recall rayn having. That being that he loves to really comb through the things people are saying in order to find small inconsistencies or breakdowns of a normal thought Process.

But you don't have a read on Damdred after saying rayn's read is godlike ?
On December 13 2015 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
GreyMist

On December 13 2015 03:20 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 13 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels i have a really hard time understanding your thought process atm so could you walk me through it.
There are a couple of things:

1) Your read on Greymist. I actually find it one of the weirdest things in this game that he does not have any sort of read on me. Before your posts two of the three people posting in this game besides him and me have stated they have a townread on me. What i would think Greymist would do is to either agree with the read, or disagree with the read (let it be null/scum for him then). Instead he doesn't do any of this. I consider myself the most vocal person in this game so far besides Damdred --> i would think people would have at least some opinion on me. Apparently you do aswell now, everyone else who has posted (after our morning) does, why is it not weird for you that Greymist doesn't?

(that goes to Greymist aswell, i would like to hear an explanation to this)

2) Your read on RtaniSoul. You think they are second likely to be mafia (calling marv mafia here is just straight out bullshit), based on the fact all they did is call your #1 scumread scum?!?!?! How on earth does this make any sense at all?

3) Why is your vote on someone you can't possibly have any read on instead on someone who you DO apparently have a read on, and you legitmately, based on you, think is mafia?


I don't have time at the moment to post any follow up analysis, so I will only answer the question directed at me.

I did not include any thoughts on you, Ryan, in part because you have been vocal. There is a little more for me to have to figure out and I'd like to not post a read on you until I have.

It's going to be a couple more hours still before I'm able to actually post a lot again, but I promise I'm reading and can interject if need be.


This smells like bullshit to me.

It's true it sounds like a bad excuse.


I am pretty sure I stated that I like Damdred In the thread based on his early game interactions. And I thought rayn also made a good point about Damdred. Should be pretty clear I don't want to lynch Damdred.

OK. I asked 'cause he was not on your list post.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:56 GMT
#146
On December 13 2015 09:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Also, here is some more food for thought. According to the post Marv will be mod killed if he fails to vote. This means we lay before us a choice. Option 1 is to vote Marv,
allowing essentially a no lynch day 1 with information. Option number 2 is to let the mod kill happen, and go for double.

Don't know how you all feel about either option, Something to Regard if people start getting strong feelings about someone
.

We do not gain a mislynch from a modkill.
With a mislynch + NK we are at 3v2 LYLO tomorrow
With a modkill + mafia lynch + NK we are at 3v1 MYLO tomorrow.
With a modkill + mislynch + NK we lost.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:58 GMT
#148
On December 13 2015 19:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 23:18 Rels wrote:
On December 12 2015 14:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 12 2015 13:58 DarthPunk wrote:
OK rayn is town


To elaborate on this. I think that the read that he gave on Damdred was really un-obvious and made a heap of sense which are two things that I don't think that mafia are good at faking, on the surface at least and that usually don;t happen in the same read.

Another thing from DP I don't like. He says "rayn is town"; nobody questions him about it; 6 minutes later after rayn ignores this post, he posts an explanation. I could see him being scum waiting for someone to ask for his explanation, then posting it anyway.


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 23:24 Rels wrote:
On December 12 2015 22:36 GreYMisT wrote:
If I'm being honest I have only had time to look at a few past games, but from what I have seen Damdred seems town to me. In his town games he seems willing to talk about other people, whereas in mafia games he only seems to ask questions to people.

I'm not sure about Darthpunk. I would have probably answered his questions differently if I were him, but admittedly that doesn't really mean anything.

I don't have an opinion on anyone else quite yet. It's unusual at least for me, for Marv not to be super active early. But it is just a quarter into the day and he might have changed his marvy ways since I last saw him. In any case, I'll have more detailed opinions later.

I think GM is town. I think townies are more likely to admit they don't have an opinion on several people.

Rels do you seriously think these are good basis for reads?

Yep I think they are small indicators. But I don't think GM is town anymore. DP I'm not sure, can you answer what I've asked you ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 10:59 GMT
#149
On December 13 2015 19:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 19:56 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 09:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Also, here is some more food for thought. According to the post Marv will be mod killed if he fails to vote. This means we lay before us a choice. Option 1 is to vote Marv,
allowing essentially a no lynch day 1 with information. Option number 2 is to let the mod kill happen, and go for double.

Don't know how you all feel about either option, Something to Regard if people start getting strong feelings about someone
.

We do not gain a mislynch from a modkill.
With a mislynch + NK we are at 3v2 LYLO tomorrow
With a modkill + mafia lynch + NK we are at 3v1 MYLO tomorrow.
With a modkill + mislynch + NK we lost.


Why you assuming marv is gonna flip town?

Cause these are the scenarios where marv gets modkilled. I assume he won't get modkilled as scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 11:01 GMT
#152
On December 13 2015 20:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 19:59 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 19:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 13 2015 19:56 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 09:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Also, here is some more food for thought. According to the post Marv will be mod killed if he fails to vote. This means we lay before us a choice. Option 1 is to vote Marv,
allowing essentially a no lynch day 1 with information. Option number 2 is to let the mod kill happen, and go for double.

Don't know how you all feel about either option, Something to Regard if people start getting strong feelings about someone
.

We do not gain a mislynch from a modkill.
With a mislynch + NK we are at 3v2 LYLO tomorrow
With a modkill + mafia lynch + NK we are at 3v1 MYLO tomorrow.
With a modkill + mislynch + NK we lost.


Why you assuming marv is gonna flip town?

Cause these are the scenarios where marv gets modkilled. I assume he won't get modkilled as scum.


Wait What?

What ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 11:04 GMT
#155
On December 13 2015 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Why would marv not get modkilled as scum?

Because he would vote at the last second to not be modkilled.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 11:05 GMT
#158
You're right in theory it's possible for scum!marv to be modkilled; I don't think it's likely though. marv said to me he never missed a vote in his mafia career; if he's AFK and seemingly going to be modkilled, he's probably scum going to vote at the last second.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 13 2015 11:12 GMT
#160
Me too I gotta go. Out all day with my GF for my birthday, see you all later (=

Here is where I'm at:

Town
rayn
Damdred

Maybe town
DP

Would lynch
GM
arsoul
marv
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 44m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.