• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10157 users

Really Small Mafia II

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 11 2015 16:17 GMT
#4
Man I'm hyped but extremely overhelmed by the quality of the player list. Sry in advance if I tunnel you for dumb reasons.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 11 2015 23:04 GMT
#23
yo. Just got mislynched. First time it happened too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 11 2015 23:12 GMT
#25
On December 12 2015 08:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Since when did people start spamming gifs on TL. I'm just skimming some of your games Rels and like there is tons of gif spam in that personality game.

Blame kita
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 10:10 GMT
#60
Yo. My gf surprised me for my birthday, so I won't be there much this weekend! Will take the time to post stuff at some point
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:08 GMT
#63
Yo, I have 30 minutes.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:10 GMT
#64
On December 12 2015 08:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Since when did people start spamming gifs on TL. I'm just skimming some of your games Rels and like there is tons of gif spam in that personality game.

I don't like this post. It reads to me like "look I'm doing stuff"
@DP Why did you do that and what did you find ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:15 GMT
#65
On December 12 2015 13:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I believe Damdred is town.

This is how I picture town!rayn entering the thread. And I agree with the Damdred's townread.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:18 GMT
#66
On December 12 2015 14:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 13:58 DarthPunk wrote:
OK rayn is town


To elaborate on this. I think that the read that he gave on Damdred was really un-obvious and made a heap of sense which are two things that I don't think that mafia are good at faking, on the surface at least and that usually don;t happen in the same read.

Another thing from DP I don't like. He says "rayn is town"; nobody questions him about it; 6 minutes later after rayn ignores this post, he posts an explanation. I could see him being scum waiting for someone to ask for his explanation, then posting it anyway.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:19 GMT
#67
On December 12 2015 15:05 Damdred wrote:
I... Really like that rayn read on me (though I am biased). Its a really nice thought process one that I hadn't even thought of lol.

And I hope rayn feels better so we can catch the scum.

but I'm going to bed now. And tbh my prefered lynch so far is rels his not really staying around to chat or try to add on anything was disheartening.

LOL bro expand on how is it scum indicative ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:23 GMT
#68
On December 12 2015 15:18 Damdred wrote:
Eh screw it I'm awake so I'll post.

Rs/Art go after Darth in what amounts to there opening post and follow up post. While I don't think its out of the scope of what they could do as scum going after dp so fast is something I don't really consider either of them to do.

It seems to me its more motivated at this instance coming from town trying to catch someone on a meta irregularity that they feel. It isn't quite the gorcha moment to total town read but it makes sense and fives me somewhat town feelings motive wise.

I don't know about that, they focused on one specific thing of the thread then quit the thread. I don't think it's scum indicative but I'm not seeing the town indicator
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:24 GMT
#70
On December 12 2015 22:36 GreYMisT wrote:
If I'm being honest I have only had time to look at a few past games, but from what I have seen Damdred seems town to me. In his town games he seems willing to talk about other people, whereas in mafia games he only seems to ask questions to people.

I'm not sure about Darthpunk. I would have probably answered his questions differently if I were him, but admittedly that doesn't really mean anything.

I don't have an opinion on anyone else quite yet. It's unusual at least for me, for Marv not to be super active early. But it is just a quarter into the day and he might have changed his marvy ways since I last saw him. In any case, I'll have more detailed opinions later.

I think GM is town. I think townies are more likely to admit they don't have an opinion on several people.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:26 GMT
#71
On December 12 2015 23:24 Damdred wrote:
Cause you do things when town that are iteresting

But they didn't push that thing until rayn said it was DP's way of playing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:27 GMT
#72
##Vote marv
Do stuff or die.

Otherwise here is my mind atm:

rayn
Damdred
grey

Arta/rsoul
marv

DP
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:29 GMT
#73
Damdred why the townread on DP ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:50 GMT
#76
On December 12 2015 23:40 Damdred wrote:
Eh its a tone read to an extent and trusting rayn at this juncture.

Plus some of what dp has said (while not outside his scum range) makes a lot of sense. Ie his response to my post on grey mist, and response to rsart seemed decently towny.

I will say he's gotten me before as scum so I'm pretty waffly at points.

rayn only said DP's agression is not something you can scumread him for though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 14:56 GMT
#77
I gotta go, see you all later (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 15:48 GMT
#79
I will vote him as long as he doesnt do something
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 15:58 GMT
#83
On December 13 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels i have a really hard time understanding your thought process atm so could you walk me through it.
There are a couple of things:

1) Your read on Greymist. I actually find it one of the weirdest things in this game that he does not have any sort of read on me. Before your posts two of the three people posting in this game besides him and me have stated they have a townread on me. What i would think Greymist would do is to either agree with the read, or disagree with the read (let it be null/scum for him then). Instead he doesn't do any of this. I consider myself the most vocal person in this game so far besides Damdred --> i would think people would have at least some opinion on me. Apparently you do aswell now, everyone else who has posted (after our morning) does, why is it not weird for you that Greymist doesn't?

(that goes to Greymist aswell, i would like to hear an explanation to this)

2) Your read on RtaniSoul. You think they are second likely to be mafia (calling marv mafia here is just straight out bullshit), based on the fact all they did is call your #1 scumread scum?!?!?! How on earth does this make any sense at all?

3) Why is your vote on someone you can't possibly have any read on instead on someone who you DO apparently have a read on, and you legitmately, based on you, think is mafia?

1 - I explained why I thought that: I think townies are more likely to admit they have null reads, especially since there is only a few pages.

2 - yep - it has nothing to do with who they called out. Obviously if dp flips scum arsoultin is super likely town. But without association, I don't think what they did is enough to find them town.

3 - if left alone, scums will either hide between inactive or push mislynch on inactive. I push useless people to play so that can't happen
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 15:58 GMT
#85
On December 13 2015 00:56 Damdred wrote:
I am not sure what you want to accomplish with trying to pressure someone that can't be pressured though...

I don't care: if Marv doesn't do anything until tomorrow he's most likely scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 12 2015 16:14 GMT
#90
On December 13 2015 01:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels i assure you you will not get townread for "too stupid/suicidal to be scum".
So i suggest you stop if you are town.

Or I do what I want. Now how is me voting for Marv instead of dp when I have suspicions on dp scummy ?
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft636
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)9
Pyrionflax8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick665
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2354
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.