• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11778 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 21:29 GMT
#844
Also Kita is town by sheer effort and all that meta business.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 21:31 GMT
#846
On November 04 2015 04:28 kitaman27 wrote:
Here are my reads so far. I'm sure they will change as time goes on. Admittedly there is a lot of wishy/washy or null reads. I'm still not completely sure about anyone really.

Half the Sky - Leaning town.

At the start of the game, I was concerned with the fact that she essentially posted exactly what I typically hear from scum players 6-12 hours into the game when I rarely choose to participate much. Since then, she has stayed pretty active and shows evidence of reading the thread. At certain points there was a pretty easy opportunity to

Uh, I think you're missing something here Kita.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 11:12 GMT
#919
Since this worked so well for me last time I'm gonna go and do it again. Reads of X on Y below:
[image loading]
Things of note after I went through the filters:
-Superbia doesn't have many opinions at all. I don't like it. He was honed into one thing and one thing alone for a while and didn't really come to anything from it.
-I actually came off with a pretty strong townread on sl from it, which I was surprised by. He seems very open and aggressive in his posting which I didn't get from him when he was scum. Seems to actually be trying to do stuff.
-Surprised so many people scumread Rels still. He seems really active to me and pushing things. Can people explain this?
-Still actually kinda leaning scum on HtS. She seems highly defensive, and in hindsight I still don't really like how she mentioned how I didn't have much time, yet still tried to push a fear read based on not doing much.

Also, Rayn should be on whichever next mission. I also find it odd that shockeyy's actually suspicious of him, I'm not sure that's actually a good play as mafia to do but eh. Could be newbie scum I suppose.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 11:58 GMT
#924
On November 04 2015 20:52 Xatalos wrote:
Crap... My phone deleted everything I was writing as I went back to look at filters :/ Now I'll just write from the top of my head..

So yeah, right now I think shockeyy is probably scum (especially if he didn't realize that the votes would be public like sicklucker said..). The remaining scum should be one of HTS/Kita (explained before) and one of Rels/Superbia/Artanis. Tbh Rels hasn't seemed too bad lately considering his constant activity and engagement, while Superbia and Artanis have basically continued semi-lurking for a long time now. Not really confident who there is scum, but that should be resolved as the game progresses.

So overall, not really confident in attempting an all-scum team right now. Probably best just to go with the safe plan of me, rayn and.. sicklucker? He hasn't really done much besides the weird OMGUS on me, but just with PoE, the point about shockeyy and overall his "I don't give a fuck" attitude seem more likely from town IMO. Tentatively:

##Nominate Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker
(That should work?)

I'll be online only very sporadically for a while, but please comment.

I'm actually kind of okay with this.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 11:59 GMT
#926
Sicklucker do you put any weight in the fact that shockey's the only one throwing suspicion on Rayn? It kinda makes me antsy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 12:04 GMT
#930
On November 04 2015 21:01 Xatalos wrote:
You're fine with not being on the mission, Artanis?

I townread all three of you and we're going to have to nominate three people that aren't me in all future missions, so why not?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 12:40 GMT
#940
On November 04 2015 21:02 sicklucker wrote:
meh I think I have one of the strongest reasons to town read him in my life

You think shockeyy's town?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 12:44 GMT
#941
On November 04 2015 21:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Work is burying me today (if I'm lucky I'll finish around 2100 today) so quick comments for now.

1 Above team is fine by me. Would vote yes. No issues with any of Xata's explanations on his team selection.

2 I will vote down any team with Rels on it (and almost certainly will be ignoring him as mafia onwards until something to the contrary jumps at me) assuming we are sticking to the conventional approach of nailing the first mission with three town.

3 I passed/scrapped my team to buy more time.

4 Artanis I think you need to re-read my filter. Unless I'm misunderstanding, you had a fear read on me before, not the other way around. my stance on your alignment is null because your RL situation is NAI and I needed more content to re-evaluate you. Seeing as you've posted more content, I'll re-evaluate after work.

5 Regarding the comments on defensiveness my argument is that for someone normally considered a very good town player Rels is scum reading me for things that do not make me Mafia. The basis for his position is actually pretty poor IMO with the caveat he has never played the game so this could explain (if somehow he's actually town) why he's seeing some things the way he is.

There was a point where you said my scum meta is to not post and you seemed to faintly push me with that. I didn't like it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 14:58 GMT
#959
On November 04 2015 23:46 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 23:42 Rels wrote:
On November 04 2015 20:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Since this worked so well for me last time I'm gonna go and do it again. Reads of X on Y below:
[image loading]
Things of note after I went through the filters:
-Superbia doesn't have many opinions at all. I don't like it. He was honed into one thing and one thing alone for a while and didn't really come to anything from it.
-I actually came off with a pretty strong townread on sl from it, which I was surprised by. He seems very open and aggressive in his posting which I didn't get from him when he was scum. Seems to actually be trying to do stuff.
-Surprised so many people scumread Rels still. He seems really active to me and pushing things. Can people explain this?
-Still actually kinda leaning scum on HtS. She seems highly defensive, and in hindsight I still don't really like how she mentioned how I didn't have much time, yet still tried to push a fear read based on not doing much.

Also, Rayn should be on whichever next mission. I also find it odd that shockeyy's actually suspicious of him, I'm not sure that's actually a good play as mafia to do but eh. Could be newbie scum I suppose.

That is awesome! Thanks for that, that will be useful later. You're probably town for this effort too.


Even though the last game he is referring to with this chart was how he tricked people to trust him as mafia?

That's incorrect. I was town, but I did accidentally drive the lynch from scum hopeless onto town deconduo. I think the logic behind it was solid, we just had a scumteam with no real thread presence.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 15:03 GMT
#964
On November 05 2015 00:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 23:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 04 2015 23:46 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 04 2015 23:42 Rels wrote:
On November 04 2015 20:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Since this worked so well for me last time I'm gonna go and do it again. Reads of X on Y below:
[image loading]
Things of note after I went through the filters:
-Superbia doesn't have many opinions at all. I don't like it. He was honed into one thing and one thing alone for a while and didn't really come to anything from it.
-I actually came off with a pretty strong townread on sl from it, which I was surprised by. He seems very open and aggressive in his posting which I didn't get from him when he was scum. Seems to actually be trying to do stuff.
-Surprised so many people scumread Rels still. He seems really active to me and pushing things. Can people explain this?
-Still actually kinda leaning scum on HtS. She seems highly defensive, and in hindsight I still don't really like how she mentioned how I didn't have much time, yet still tried to push a fear read based on not doing much.

Also, Rayn should be on whichever next mission. I also find it odd that shockeyy's actually suspicious of him, I'm not sure that's actually a good play as mafia to do but eh. Could be newbie scum I suppose.

That is awesome! Thanks for that, that will be useful later. You're probably town for this effort too.


Even though the last game he is referring to with this chart was how he tricked people to trust him as mafia?

That's incorrect. I was town


Heh I'm aware of that. I was waiting to see if anyone was going to hop on it to draw conclusions -_-

Oh, my bad. I'll just be in the corner attempting to actually do work at work.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 15:48 GMT
#973
On November 05 2015 00:27 Superbia wrote:
Ugh. That answer does not satisfy me.



Rels- you are here. I am currently still incredibly stuck on your alignment as being mafia, so if you're town, you're going to have to walk me through your analysis of my alignment.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:16 Rels wrote:
OK this tire me so let's lay out what happened. Timeline.

1. Superbia scumreads Xata for saying "playing scum is a nightmare".
On November 02 2015 08:18 Superbia wrote:
I instantly retract my townread.

On November 02 2015 08:20 Superbia wrote:
So it's in no way a "nightmare" for "them". Which you should know, since you have played the game before.


2. Superbia asks Xata if he really thinks it's a nightmare, Xata kinda confirms.
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.


3. Superbia uses this to make Xatalos say something he didn't: that being scum isn't nightmarish
On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?


Conclusion
That is the problem with Superbia's early play; twisting Xatalos' words to something he didn't mean. Now he turned that read around to townread Xatalos, and rayn is claiming it's not suspicous, which might be right. But this word-twisting stuff is scum indicative.


You are so incredibly stuck on me "twisting" Xatalos' words in the beginning of the day- and that it is scum-indicative. However, you evaluate my word twisty-ness from a position in which I would have to be scum and Xat would have to be town (this is why I've been calling TMI on you), while you had no read on Xat. Moreover, that entire scum-read could've been put in the garbage as soon as I started flipping on Xatalos.


This answer:

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 03 2015 06:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:30 Superbia wrote:
Rels have you even read my post explain the whole Xat thing? Every single point you're bringing up (as far as I'm reading - p16) seems to be your own weird interpretation on things and I am really disliking it.

This post in particular is incredibly loaded with your own interpretation, and it really feels like you're driving an agenda here (i.e. to scum-push me):

On November 02 2015 22:34 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.

I find this super convenient. Superbia started by scumreading Xata for the nightmare thing, which is understandable. Then there was the "is it still nightmarish ?" "kinda" "now that you've said it's not nightmarish anymore ..." scumread which was super weird. And now that rayn thinks Xata is town for meta, suddenly Xata is town for Superbia too, and I have TMI on him.


Let's break this apart into two pieces:

1. My secondary post on the whole nightmare-ish part is putting into words what I had already expected to have been inside Xatalos' head- that he did not believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. I have explained this.

2. Your TMI has nothing to do with my read on Xatalos whatsoever. The blatant fucking fact is that you are evaluating me for interactions with Xatalos without giving a read on Xatalos. What if he's mafia? Does that change anything for your read on me?

Side note. You exclaim that me beginning to lean town on Xatalos is super convient. In what way? If I am scum, what am I achieving here? Keep in mind that you still have no read on Xatalos (right?). So in what way is me, calling a null for you, super convenient?

Rels, kindly answer the bolded questions and the following:
- Please explain, in detail, how what you perceived to be my push on Xatalos makes me mafia.
- How was my explanation on the matter inadequate? What did not make sense?

I think there was something else I wanted to ask but I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.

I've already discarded the "you town read on Xatalos is convenient" stuff, it wasn't scum indicative.
Your read on Xatalos is weird because it is not based on logic. Xatalos is saying it's kinda nightmarish to be scum => you say he said the inverse. It doesn't make sense from a town perspective. It makes sense from a scum perspective that decided to scumread Xatalos, and is twisting things to keep it.



Does not give me anything. It's a cheap and easy way to look at things, and ignore my perfectly good explanation. In fact, you ignore a number of my questions- ones that I still want answered. Pushing town as mafia is something you do- I've seen it done in the previous game we were in. The fact that you are so adamant with such hollow argument irks me so much, especially knowing my own alignment.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is. At the start of it you mention how you want Rels to walk you through his argument, but then you proceed to trash him and explain your scumread moreso than that you seem to be looking for an explanation. Do you have any questions for him in specific?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 15:52 GMT
#975
On November 05 2015 00:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 00:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:27 Superbia wrote:
Ugh. That answer does not satisfy me.



Rels- you are here. I am currently still incredibly stuck on your alignment as being mafia, so if you're town, you're going to have to walk me through your analysis of my alignment.

On November 02 2015 23:16 Rels wrote:
OK this tire me so let's lay out what happened. Timeline.

1. Superbia scumreads Xata for saying "playing scum is a nightmare".
On November 02 2015 08:18 Superbia wrote:
I instantly retract my townread.

On November 02 2015 08:20 Superbia wrote:
So it's in no way a "nightmare" for "them". Which you should know, since you have played the game before.


2. Superbia asks Xata if he really thinks it's a nightmare, Xata kinda confirms.
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.


3. Superbia uses this to make Xatalos say something he didn't: that being scum isn't nightmarish
On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?


Conclusion
That is the problem with Superbia's early play; twisting Xatalos' words to something he didn't mean. Now he turned that read around to townread Xatalos, and rayn is claiming it's not suspicous, which might be right. But this word-twisting stuff is scum indicative.


You are so incredibly stuck on me "twisting" Xatalos' words in the beginning of the day- and that it is scum-indicative. However, you evaluate my word twisty-ness from a position in which I would have to be scum and Xat would have to be town (this is why I've been calling TMI on you), while you had no read on Xat. Moreover, that entire scum-read could've been put in the garbage as soon as I started flipping on Xatalos.


This answer:

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 03 2015 06:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:30 Superbia wrote:
Rels have you even read my post explain the whole Xat thing? Every single point you're bringing up (as far as I'm reading - p16) seems to be your own weird interpretation on things and I am really disliking it.

This post in particular is incredibly loaded with your own interpretation, and it really feels like you're driving an agenda here (i.e. to scum-push me):

On November 02 2015 22:34 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.

I find this super convenient. Superbia started by scumreading Xata for the nightmare thing, which is understandable. Then there was the "is it still nightmarish ?" "kinda" "now that you've said it's not nightmarish anymore ..." scumread which was super weird. And now that rayn thinks Xata is town for meta, suddenly Xata is town for Superbia too, and I have TMI on him.


Let's break this apart into two pieces:

1. My secondary post on the whole nightmare-ish part is putting into words what I had already expected to have been inside Xatalos' head- that he did not believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. I have explained this.

2. Your TMI has nothing to do with my read on Xatalos whatsoever. The blatant fucking fact is that you are evaluating me for interactions with Xatalos without giving a read on Xatalos. What if he's mafia? Does that change anything for your read on me?

Side note. You exclaim that me beginning to lean town on Xatalos is super convient. In what way? If I am scum, what am I achieving here? Keep in mind that you still have no read on Xatalos (right?). So in what way is me, calling a null for you, super convenient?

Rels, kindly answer the bolded questions and the following:
- Please explain, in detail, how what you perceived to be my push on Xatalos makes me mafia.
- How was my explanation on the matter inadequate? What did not make sense?

I think there was something else I wanted to ask but I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.

I've already discarded the "you town read on Xatalos is convenient" stuff, it wasn't scum indicative.
Your read on Xatalos is weird because it is not based on logic. Xatalos is saying it's kinda nightmarish to be scum => you say he said the inverse. It doesn't make sense from a town perspective. It makes sense from a scum perspective that decided to scumread Xatalos, and is twisting things to keep it.



Does not give me anything. It's a cheap and easy way to look at things, and ignore my perfectly good explanation. In fact, you ignore a number of my questions- ones that I still want answered. Pushing town as mafia is something you do- I've seen it done in the previous game we were in. The fact that you are so adamant with such hollow argument irks me so much, especially knowing my own alignment.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is. At the start of it you mention how you want Rels to walk you through his argument, but then you proceed to trash him and explain your scumread moreso than that you seem to be looking for an explanation. Do you have any questions for him in specific?


Read the post the answer quotes. There are questions left unanswered, and the answer is very "uncaring". If that makes sense. I put effort into my post, and the effort in the answer is just, it doesn't fucking tell me anything new.

Alright, okay. Your TMI argument doesn't really make sense to me though. You say he's working from a TMI perspective in which he knows Xata is town and you're scum. Somehow I doubt this is the argument you're actually trying to make.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 15:53 GMT
#977
Oh wait I think I know how you meant it but that isn't really TMI, more not being interested in actually finding out alignments.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 15:57 GMT
#980
On November 05 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 00:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:50 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:27 Superbia wrote:
Ugh. That answer does not satisfy me.



Rels- you are here. I am currently still incredibly stuck on your alignment as being mafia, so if you're town, you're going to have to walk me through your analysis of my alignment.

On November 02 2015 23:16 Rels wrote:
OK this tire me so let's lay out what happened. Timeline.

1. Superbia scumreads Xata for saying "playing scum is a nightmare".
On November 02 2015 08:18 Superbia wrote:
I instantly retract my townread.

On November 02 2015 08:20 Superbia wrote:
So it's in no way a "nightmare" for "them". Which you should know, since you have played the game before.


2. Superbia asks Xata if he really thinks it's a nightmare, Xata kinda confirms.
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.


3. Superbia uses this to make Xatalos say something he didn't: that being scum isn't nightmarish
On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?


Conclusion
That is the problem with Superbia's early play; twisting Xatalos' words to something he didn't mean. Now he turned that read around to townread Xatalos, and rayn is claiming it's not suspicous, which might be right. But this word-twisting stuff is scum indicative.


You are so incredibly stuck on me "twisting" Xatalos' words in the beginning of the day- and that it is scum-indicative. However, you evaluate my word twisty-ness from a position in which I would have to be scum and Xat would have to be town (this is why I've been calling TMI on you), while you had no read on Xat. Moreover, that entire scum-read could've been put in the garbage as soon as I started flipping on Xatalos.


This answer:

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 03 2015 06:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:30 Superbia wrote:
Rels have you even read my post explain the whole Xat thing? Every single point you're bringing up (as far as I'm reading - p16) seems to be your own weird interpretation on things and I am really disliking it.

This post in particular is incredibly loaded with your own interpretation, and it really feels like you're driving an agenda here (i.e. to scum-push me):

On November 02 2015 22:34 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.

I find this super convenient. Superbia started by scumreading Xata for the nightmare thing, which is understandable. Then there was the "is it still nightmarish ?" "kinda" "now that you've said it's not nightmarish anymore ..." scumread which was super weird. And now that rayn thinks Xata is town for meta, suddenly Xata is town for Superbia too, and I have TMI on him.


Let's break this apart into two pieces:

1. My secondary post on the whole nightmare-ish part is putting into words what I had already expected to have been inside Xatalos' head- that he did not believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. I have explained this.

2. Your TMI has nothing to do with my read on Xatalos whatsoever. The blatant fucking fact is that you are evaluating me for interactions with Xatalos without giving a read on Xatalos. What if he's mafia? Does that change anything for your read on me?

Side note. You exclaim that me beginning to lean town on Xatalos is super convient. In what way? If I am scum, what am I achieving here? Keep in mind that you still have no read on Xatalos (right?). So in what way is me, calling a null for you, super convenient?

Rels, kindly answer the bolded questions and the following:
- Please explain, in detail, how what you perceived to be my push on Xatalos makes me mafia.
- How was my explanation on the matter inadequate? What did not make sense?

I think there was something else I wanted to ask but I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.

I've already discarded the "you town read on Xatalos is convenient" stuff, it wasn't scum indicative.
Your read on Xatalos is weird because it is not based on logic. Xatalos is saying it's kinda nightmarish to be scum => you say he said the inverse. It doesn't make sense from a town perspective. It makes sense from a scum perspective that decided to scumread Xatalos, and is twisting things to keep it.



Does not give me anything. It's a cheap and easy way to look at things, and ignore my perfectly good explanation. In fact, you ignore a number of my questions- ones that I still want answered. Pushing town as mafia is something you do- I've seen it done in the previous game we were in. The fact that you are so adamant with such hollow argument irks me so much, especially knowing my own alignment.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is. At the start of it you mention how you want Rels to walk you through his argument, but then you proceed to trash him and explain your scumread moreso than that you seem to be looking for an explanation. Do you have any questions for him in specific?


Read the post the answer quotes. There are questions left unanswered, and the answer is very "uncaring". If that makes sense. I put effort into my post, and the effort in the answer is just, it doesn't fucking tell me anything new.

Alright, okay. Your TMI argument doesn't really make sense to me though. You say he's working from a TMI perspective in which he knows Xata is town and you're scum. Somehow I doubt this is the argument you're actually trying to make.


My initial problem with rels (the TMI one) is this:
- He starts off by saying he will "eventually" read Xat (d3 or so, iirc).
- He scum-reads on me for the reasoning he has given, but that reasoning strictly works if Xat is town (But he has no read on him?).

That was my initial TMI read on Rels. It may still be true, but I'm mainly focused on the fact that is he hammering this shit home, even though he should've either re-evaluated or evolved his read from here.

Yeah I understood it later. I can see the issue.

Rels, did you not have a read on Xata at all yet?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 16:00 GMT
#984
I actually think the argument has gone off base so far that its depleted its usefulness and we should move onto more productive things.

Superbia, you indicated you think Kita is scum for how he read you. Is there anything else you dislike about him? What do you think about the rest of his reads?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 16:11 GMT
#986
Honestly, I can see you scumreading a scumbuddy for illogical reasons in this game since there's no flips and the only thing that really matters is being townread yourself. I'd argue however that you have to believe in your argument to make it since the only purpose of the argument would be to make yourself look good.

I don't really like how Rels has approached you but I do think he's nibbling at so many different things that it probably makes him town and I do urge you to re-eval him if you are town (which I'm kinda starting to think, which means one of my townreads is wrong and bleh)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 16:12 GMT
#987
Also I'm pretty sure Kita is town due to how his reads post just makes sense. I'd expect him to scumread you if he was scum and you're town as he set himself up to do so very easily. There's also the fact that he didn't actually bury shockeyy despite easily having the opportunity to.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 16:18 GMT
#989
On November 05 2015 01:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:06 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:58 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:50 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:27 Superbia wrote:
Ugh. That answer does not satisfy me.



Rels- you are here. I am currently still incredibly stuck on your alignment as being mafia, so if you're town, you're going to have to walk me through your analysis of my alignment.

On November 02 2015 23:16 Rels wrote:
OK this tire me so let's lay out what happened. Timeline.

1. Superbia scumreads Xata for saying "playing scum is a nightmare".
On November 02 2015 08:18 Superbia wrote:
I instantly retract my townread.

On November 02 2015 08:20 Superbia wrote:
So it's in no way a "nightmare" for "them". Which you should know, since you have played the game before.


2. Superbia asks Xata if he really thinks it's a nightmare, Xata kinda confirms.
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.


3. Superbia uses this to make Xatalos say something he didn't: that being scum isn't nightmarish
On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?


Conclusion
That is the problem with Superbia's early play; twisting Xatalos' words to something he didn't mean. Now he turned that read around to townread Xatalos, and rayn is claiming it's not suspicous, which might be right. But this word-twisting stuff is scum indicative.


You are so incredibly stuck on me "twisting" Xatalos' words in the beginning of the day- and that it is scum-indicative. However, you evaluate my word twisty-ness from a position in which I would have to be scum and Xat would have to be town (this is why I've been calling TMI on you), while you had no read on Xat. Moreover, that entire scum-read could've been put in the garbage as soon as I started flipping on Xatalos.


This answer:

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 03 2015 06:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:30 Superbia wrote:
Rels have you even read my post explain the whole Xat thing? Every single point you're bringing up (as far as I'm reading - p16) seems to be your own weird interpretation on things and I am really disliking it.

This post in particular is incredibly loaded with your own interpretation, and it really feels like you're driving an agenda here (i.e. to scum-push me):

On November 02 2015 22:34 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.

I find this super convenient. Superbia started by scumreading Xata for the nightmare thing, which is understandable. Then there was the "is it still nightmarish ?" "kinda" "now that you've said it's not nightmarish anymore ..." scumread which was super weird. And now that rayn thinks Xata is town for meta, suddenly Xata is town for Superbia too, and I have TMI on him.


Let's break this apart into two pieces:

1. My secondary post on the whole nightmare-ish part is putting into words what I had already expected to have been inside Xatalos' head- that he did not believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. I have explained this.

2. Your TMI has nothing to do with my read on Xatalos whatsoever. The blatant fucking fact is that you are evaluating me for interactions with Xatalos without giving a read on Xatalos. What if he's mafia? Does that change anything for your read on me?

Side note. You exclaim that me beginning to lean town on Xatalos is super convient. In what way? If I am scum, what am I achieving here? Keep in mind that you still have no read on Xatalos (right?). So in what way is me, calling a null for you, super convenient?

Rels, kindly answer the bolded questions and the following:
- Please explain, in detail, how what you perceived to be my push on Xatalos makes me mafia.
- How was my explanation on the matter inadequate? What did not make sense?

I think there was something else I wanted to ask but I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.

I've already discarded the "you town read on Xatalos is convenient" stuff, it wasn't scum indicative.
Your read on Xatalos is weird because it is not based on logic. Xatalos is saying it's kinda nightmarish to be scum => you say he said the inverse. It doesn't make sense from a town perspective. It makes sense from a scum perspective that decided to scumread Xatalos, and is twisting things to keep it.



Does not give me anything. It's a cheap and easy way to look at things, and ignore my perfectly good explanation. In fact, you ignore a number of my questions- ones that I still want answered. Pushing town as mafia is something you do- I've seen it done in the previous game we were in. The fact that you are so adamant with such hollow argument irks me so much, especially knowing my own alignment.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is. At the start of it you mention how you want Rels to walk you through his argument, but then you proceed to trash him and explain your scumread moreso than that you seem to be looking for an explanation. Do you have any questions for him in specific?


Read the post the answer quotes. There are questions left unanswered, and the answer is very "uncaring". If that makes sense. I put effort into my post, and the effort in the answer is just, it doesn't fucking tell me anything new.

Alright, okay. Your TMI argument doesn't really make sense to me though. You say he's working from a TMI perspective in which he knows Xata is town and you're scum. Somehow I doubt this is the argument you're actually trying to make.


My initial problem with rels (the TMI one) is this:
- He starts off by saying he will "eventually" read Xat (d3 or so, iirc).
- He scum-reads on me for the reasoning he has given, but that reasoning strictly works if Xat is town (But he has no read on him?).

False. The read is based on something illogical, and has not link with Xata's alignement.


Has an absolute link with Xata's alignment. I am pushing Xata for something you deem illogical. Fair enough, but the scum-read indicates Xata is town. Else I am scum-reading Scum-Xata as scum for an illogical reason- why?

On November 05 2015 00:58 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
That was my initial TMI read on Rels. It may still be true, but I'm mainly focused on the fact that is he hammering this shit home, even though he should've either re-evaluated or evolved his read from here.

False. I just said it was a small scum indication and that I was waiting to see where Superbia would do next.


You have been unable to properly evaluate my early-play, even though I have walked through it and explained it, in a post you have conveniently pretty much ignored. Have been ignoring my queries to in-depth evaluate it and other questions (which I cannot recall, but they were probably important). Moreover, you have put 0 effort from that point on to evaluate me in any sort of way (from what I can tell).

Like my fucking nightmare scenario in this game is if you are actually town -as I am evaluating this game from the point of view in which you are mafia- but I cannot believe it at this point in time.

Don't talk to me scum. You're using this excuse to completely shut up about anything else. GTFO or talk about something else.

Do you have to be this obtuse? Can't we all just be nice? :/
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 16:27 GMT
#993
On November 05 2015 01:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:12 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:06 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:58 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:50 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:27 Superbia wrote:
Ugh. That answer does not satisfy me.



Rels- you are here. I am currently still incredibly stuck on your alignment as being mafia, so if you're town, you're going to have to walk me through your analysis of my alignment.

[quote]

You are so incredibly stuck on me "twisting" Xatalos' words in the beginning of the day- and that it is scum-indicative. However, you evaluate my word twisty-ness from a position in which I would have to be scum and Xat would have to be town (this is why I've been calling TMI on you), while you had no read on Xat. Moreover, that entire scum-read could've been put in the garbage as soon as I started flipping on Xatalos.


This answer:

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 03 2015 06:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:30 Superbia wrote:
Rels have you even read my post explain the whole Xat thing? Every single point you're bringing up (as far as I'm reading - p16) seems to be your own weird interpretation on things and I am really disliking it.

This post in particular is incredibly loaded with your own interpretation, and it really feels like you're driving an agenda here (i.e. to scum-push me):

On November 02 2015 22:34 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.

I find this super convenient. Superbia started by scumreading Xata for the nightmare thing, which is understandable. Then there was the "is it still nightmarish ?" "kinda" "now that you've said it's not nightmarish anymore ..." scumread which was super weird. And now that rayn thinks Xata is town for meta, suddenly Xata is town for Superbia too, and I have TMI on him.


Let's break this apart into two pieces:

1. My secondary post on the whole nightmare-ish part is putting into words what I had already expected to have been inside Xatalos' head- that he did not believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. I have explained this.

2. Your TMI has nothing to do with my read on Xatalos whatsoever. The blatant fucking fact is that you are evaluating me for interactions with Xatalos without giving a read on Xatalos. What if he's mafia? Does that change anything for your read on me?

Side note. You exclaim that me beginning to lean town on Xatalos is super convient. In what way? If I am scum, what am I achieving here? Keep in mind that you still have no read on Xatalos (right?). So in what way is me, calling a null for you, super convenient?

Rels, kindly answer the bolded questions and the following:
- Please explain, in detail, how what you perceived to be my push on Xatalos makes me mafia.
- How was my explanation on the matter inadequate? What did not make sense?

I think there was something else I wanted to ask but I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.

I've already discarded the "you town read on Xatalos is convenient" stuff, it wasn't scum indicative.
Your read on Xatalos is weird because it is not based on logic. Xatalos is saying it's kinda nightmarish to be scum => you say he said the inverse. It doesn't make sense from a town perspective. It makes sense from a scum perspective that decided to scumread Xatalos, and is twisting things to keep it.



Does not give me anything. It's a cheap and easy way to look at things, and ignore my perfectly good explanation. In fact, you ignore a number of my questions- ones that I still want answered. Pushing town as mafia is something you do- I've seen it done in the previous game we were in. The fact that you are so adamant with such hollow argument irks me so much, especially knowing my own alignment.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is. At the start of it you mention how you want Rels to walk you through his argument, but then you proceed to trash him and explain your scumread moreso than that you seem to be looking for an explanation. Do you have any questions for him in specific?


Read the post the answer quotes. There are questions left unanswered, and the answer is very "uncaring". If that makes sense. I put effort into my post, and the effort in the answer is just, it doesn't fucking tell me anything new.

Alright, okay. Your TMI argument doesn't really make sense to me though. You say he's working from a TMI perspective in which he knows Xata is town and you're scum. Somehow I doubt this is the argument you're actually trying to make.


My initial problem with rels (the TMI one) is this:
- He starts off by saying he will "eventually" read Xat (d3 or so, iirc).
- He scum-reads on me for the reasoning he has given, but that reasoning strictly works if Xat is town (But he has no read on him?).

False. The read is based on something illogical, and has not link with Xata's alignement.


Has an absolute link with Xata's alignment. I am pushing Xata for something you deem illogical. Fair enough, but the scum-read indicates Xata is town. Else I am scum-reading Scum-Xata as scum for an illogical reason- why?

On November 05 2015 00:58 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
That was my initial TMI read on Rels. It may still be true, but I'm mainly focused on the fact that is he hammering this shit home, even though he should've either re-evaluated or evolved his read from here.

False. I just said it was a small scum indication and that I was waiting to see where Superbia would do next.


You have been unable to properly evaluate my early-play, even though I have walked through it and explained it, in a post you have conveniently pretty much ignored. Have been ignoring my queries to in-depth evaluate it and other questions (which I cannot recall, but they were probably important). Moreover, you have put 0 effort from that point on to evaluate me in any sort of way (from what I can tell).

Like my fucking nightmare scenario in this game is if you are actually town -as I am evaluating this game from the point of view in which you are mafia- but I cannot believe it at this point in time.

Don't talk to me scum. You're using this excuse to completely shut up about anything else. GTFO or talk about something else.

Do you have to be this obtuse? Can't we all just be nice? :/

I'm obtuse ???????
The guy comes back after two days of fucking nothing, is still blabing about the same stuff, and don't answer your questions. Now he found the perfect excuse to scumread me and not talk about anything else.
Why are starting to think he's town ? Because he gets angry ?

He's either mad because he's scum in which case you have no reason to be mad at him for playing to his win condition, or he's mad because he's being tunneled wrongfully. Neither is really anything you should be mad at him about.

I think he might be town because he seems to really believe in what he's saying. I don't think there's any other reason to stretch it as much as he has.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 04 2015 16:35 GMT
#998
On November 05 2015 01:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think the argument has gone off base so far that its depleted its usefulness and we should move onto more productive things.

Superbia, you indicated you think Kita is scum for how he read you. Is there anything else you dislike about him? What do you think about the rest of his reads?


Perhaps you are right in this argument. In any case we should probably not pursue it any further now as it will not help me evaluate Rels in any sort of way.

Kita is still up in the air at this point, he's not in my town circle. (My PoE scum list is: Rels, Shockey, Kita, Sicklucker, HtS/maybe you)
I'm mostly going off the votes here:
- There's a general feel that it is obvious most people will vote no- so scum (as having no QT) are more likely to vote with the general consensus (not sticking out etc.).
- Mafia are very likely to vote yes on a mission with a mafia. Unless the consensus is against it. Consensus takes heavy priority over everything for mafia.
- Mafia are somewhat likely to vote no on a mission with only town. They can vote yes to look good, especially early on. This can very easily go against consensus ("see, I told you the mission would pass!").
- Mafia are very likely to vote no on a mission with only town, if the situation is dire.
- Stand out vote is usually either trolly or complete confidence. I don't think shockey was/had either.

So:

If the team consisted of town, and my PoE is correct:
- Mafia is likely:
Rels, shockey, sicklucker.

If the team had a mafia, and my PoE is correct:
- Mafia is likely:
Rels, Kita, Shockey/SL.
OR
Rels, HtS (who would attempt to frame Kita), shockey/SL.

Alternate world would include both HtS and Kita but eh. Could be, but I don't think so atm. I think rayn's argument as to kita trying to influence the team a lot near deadline is good. I think the fact that none of the team-members votes for the team to pass leans towards a scum being on the team (scum votes as consensus, town votes what they believe, the fact that no one in the team believed therefore leans me more towards a scum being in the team).

I'm confused why you put me as a maybe yet didn't include me in any potential scumteam. Also, putting rels in every team; are you that certain at this point?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.