• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10108 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 28 2015 09:52 GMT
#15
/in
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 28 2015 10:18 GMT
#18
On October 28 2015 19:12 Fidei86 wrote:
Slight spoiler, but there will be no fourth party recruiters in this game, Artanis. Just so you know
<3


/out
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 28 2015 14:52 GMT
#27
On October 28 2015 22:44 Fidei86 wrote:
@Xatalos I'd like to start as soon as we get nine, but please say if you need a short deferral and we'll work something out in the thread. I want to be fair to you, but also to everyone else who has signed up and may want it to start sooner rather than later.

@Artanis Come back!

@EveryoneElse I still need one or two co-hosts, please. I will repay you in Internet gold, I promise.

You're going to have to edit your initial post for that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 28 2015 15:27 GMT
#33
On October 29 2015 00:06 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 23:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 28 2015 22:44 Fidei86 wrote:
@Xatalos I'd like to start as soon as we get nine, but please say if you need a short deferral and we'll work something out in the thread. I want to be fair to you, but also to everyone else who has signed up and may want it to start sooner rather than later.

@Artanis Come back!

@EveryoneElse I still need one or two co-hosts, please. I will repay you in Internet gold, I promise.

You're going to have to edit your initial post for that.

In what way?

You cannot deny the potential existence of a fourth party.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 28 2015 15:34 GMT
#39
On October 29 2015 00:27 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 00:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 29 2015 00:06 Fidei86 wrote:
On October 28 2015 23:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 28 2015 22:44 Fidei86 wrote:
@Xatalos I'd like to start as soon as we get nine, but please say if you need a short deferral and we'll work something out in the thread. I want to be fair to you, but also to everyone else who has signed up and may want it to start sooner rather than later.

@Artanis Come back!

@EveryoneElse I still need one or two co-hosts, please. I will repay you in Internet gold, I promise.

You're going to have to edit your initial post for that.

In what way?

You cannot deny the potential existence of a fourth party.

You're only gonna find out by playing :-)

On an unrelated note, obs are very welcome (I already have the QTs set up).

You said there wouldn't be one, so clearly I already found out
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 28 2015 15:52 GMT
#44
On October 29 2015 00:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Play Lex

Please

I miss playing with you

Fiiiiiiiiine
/in
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 29 2015 09:28 GMT
#69
Homestly I think the best way to go about it is to just give the top spy the choice to pass or fail in all missions bar #4, where you give the top 2 spies the option to pass or fail. That way spies don't gain the advantage of both having the choice (which would be the case if you didn't reveal how many fails there were) whilst not ruining the game on a potential blunder that has very little to do with the actual game itself.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 30 2015 12:06 GMT
#92
I can /out and /cohost instead if no one's willing to step up.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 30 2015 15:06 GMT
#100
[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 08:46:00
November 01 2015 08:45 GMT
#116
I'm actually going to try to work at work and I've got sports 4x a week in the evening so my time might be fairly limited to the evenings /pregameexcuse
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 01 2015 19:29 GMT
#128
On November 02 2015 03:18 Fidei86 wrote:
okay, rayn confirmed

confirming that you confirmed that rayn confirmed.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 01 2015 20:06 GMT
#130
On November 02 2015 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 02 2015 03:18 Fidei86 wrote:
okay, rayn confirmed

confirming that you confirmed that rayn confirmed.

yeah i don't really understand why i have to be here before the game start when i know when the game starts..
but whatever.

confirming that it is unconfirmed whether the use of confirming before the game is a confirmation that Rayn sees the use confirming for.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 07:17 GMT
#184
Clarity is mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 09:00 GMT
#207
On November 02 2015 17:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 16:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Clarity is mafia.

Ready to hear stuff from you anytime.

Feel free to, I just arrived at work and I probably won't do anything until late at night.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 09:01 GMT
#209
Also I got my yellow cord in capoeira yesterday. Skipped white-yellow so I did much better than expected
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:33 GMT
#487
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:37 GMT
#495
On November 03 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!

You fully support Xata / Xata / Rels ? Yeah, good team.

I think an Artanis / Artanis / Artanis team would be better though. 100% chance of success.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:39 GMT
#497
On November 03 2015 01:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!


If you could find a way to bleed town in the next 3-4 hours it would greatly help me. Xx

Afraid I'm not gonna be home for another 4 at least so that seems unlikely. Phoneposting atm.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:42 GMT
#502
On November 03 2015 01:40 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:36 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!


If you could find a way to bleed town in the next 3-4 hours it would greatly help me. Xx

Afraid I'm not gonna be home for another 4 at least so that seems unlikely. Phoneposting atm.


Fair enough. Don't work too hard. Or at least I hope the tail end for you is the sport part.

Yeah, I'm heading towards capoeira atm. Thanks for the congrats
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:44 GMT
#506
I don't think rels' point on rayn is particularly alignment indicative hts, do you?
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1679
420jenkins366
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3603
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 44m
Replay Cast
6h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 44m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.