• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7394 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 115 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 00:55 GMT
#1821
##Vote: GlowingBear
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 01:30 GMT
#1822
You guys are idiots once again ignoring the newb who's trying and gave you scum d1. And ignoring everything I say once again.

GB is town its boxer es and vont.

But you can call me a whiny baby or whatever I won't be playing here again 100%.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 01:37 GMT
#1823
GB is a horrible lynch today but whatever its your game to throw.

People have boxer as scum but are voting into his case and his push ie GB. If you think boxer is scum you are doing what he wants and today isn't a day to bus.

Eversince is the right lynch or even boxer. But GB isnt
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 01:41 GMT
#1824
Well ES is on my scum list, too. Yolo

##Unvote
##Vote: Eversince


It occurred to me even if GB is scum, she may not be the RB and is purposely being bad and lazy to take the lynch for the RB, to kill the Vet in the night. The only way this is really plausible though is if the actual Rb is up for lynch as well. Which leaves ES and Farrah and Farrah is actually doing work here, whereas the Farrah case on ES is looking good and has looked good since D1

Big plays
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 25 2015 01:41 GMT
#1825
On October 25 2015 10:30 FarahBlackwing wrote:
You guys are idiots once again ignoring the newb who's trying and gave you scum d1. And ignoring everything I say once again.

GB is town its boxer es and vont.

But you can call me a whiny baby or whatever I won't be playing here again 100%.


I apologize if my baby comment offended you but from a position of limited information it's hard to feel sympathetic when you've seen a lot of fake emotion from scum in the past.

Also, you're not being ignored, your point about GB not voting before the day was half over isn't solid and has been brought up
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 25 2015 01:44 GMT
#1826
On October 25 2015 10:41 The Shining wrote:
Well ES is on my scum list, too. Yolo

##Unvote
##Vote: Eversince


It occurred to me even if GB is scum, she may not be the RB and is purposely being bad and lazy to take the lynch for the RB, to kill the Vet in the night. The only way this is really plausible though is if the actual Rb is up for lynch as well. Which leaves ES and Farrah and Farrah is actually doing work here, whereas the Farrah case on ES is looking good and has looked good since D1

Big plays


Frick.

Frick darn heck

##unvote

##vote eversince

If I lose to GB/shining/BF because I moved off GB again I quit mafia

Only if that's the exact team tho
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 01:45 GMT
#1827
On October 25 2015 09:26 Rels wrote:
OK. Pretty sure Fara is scum though. Well, I hope people respond to that while I sleep.

##Unvote
##Vote GlowingBear


Good night folks (=


I'm not mafia

Nor is Farah.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 25 2015 01:52 GMT
#1828
On October 25 2015 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 09:26 Rels wrote:
OK. Pretty sure Fara is scum though. Well, I hope people respond to that while I sleep.

##Unvote
##Vote GlowingBear


Good night folks (=


I'm not mafia

Nor is Farah.

Who IS mafia GB?

You haven't even been reading
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 01:53 GMT
#1829
On October 25 2015 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 09:26 Rels wrote:
OK. Pretty sure Fara is scum though. Well, I hope people respond to that while I sleep.

##Unvote
##Vote GlowingBear


Good night folks (=


I'm not mafia

Nor is Farah.


Well Rels and FF are our unCCd blues. So you live in a world where BF ES Vonthin Shining are scum. Confirm/deny? If so, which is most likely to be town?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 25 2015 02:25 GMT
#1830
*GB frantically trying to find another town to mislynch after seeing that I've claimed*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 02:37 GMT
#1831
Vonthins filter is super short, too. And I just noticed an oddity in his filter. Vonthin mentions multiple times that he thinks ES is his top scum multiple times and more likely to flip scum than Farrah. But he never actually votes ES past D1 and begins to go at it with Farrah, while it looks like he tries to convince Farrah she's scum. But his top scum ES is only going after Farrah and nothing else. So he thinks ES is more scummy? But Farrah could be, also? So he wants to take the "safe" route in GB/BF, after BF cases GB instead of trying to figure out their alignments. And he calls out Farrah for tunneling one townie all game and that's what makes her scummy. But ES only has the one scumread in Farrah. Inconsistency. And he calls the BF case a bus attempt even though it's highly unlikely scum is going to bus in lylo instead of going for the win.

This guy is probably scum, too.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 25 2015 03:47 GMT
#1832
On October 25 2015 11:37 The Shining wrote:
Vonthins filter is super short, too. And I just noticed an oddity in his filter. Vonthin mentions multiple times that he thinks ES is his top scum multiple times and more likely to flip scum than Farrah. But he never actually votes ES past D1 and begins to go at it with Farrah, while it looks like he tries to convince Farrah she's scum. But his top scum ES is only going after Farrah and nothing else. So he thinks ES is more scummy? But Farrah could be, also? So he wants to take the "safe" route in GB/BF, after BF cases GB instead of trying to figure out their alignments. And he calls out Farrah for tunneling one townie all game and that's what makes her scummy. But ES only has the one scumread in Farrah. Inconsistency. And he calls the BF case a bus attempt even though it's highly unlikely scum is going to bus in lylo instead of going for the win.

This guy is probably scum, too.



Obviously I want to go the safe route when if we mislynch the wrong person we lose the game. I only started to go at it with Farah when she started to do some scummy things which brought up some doubts in my mind about ES. Look at the reasons I listed and look at her filter starting from last night and tell me there isn't a lot of posts that don't look scummy besides the tunneling which can be a strat for some scum too. The odds are definitely in ES's favor for being scum I would say 7 to 3 but I'm not willing to risk a 30% chance of losing the game when Boxer and GB are more likely to be scum.

As for the GB/BF bus call, I don't see how its not a bad play for scum. Have 1 person bus when you still have 2 left try to get towncred by making a solid case even more solid to get the wagon rolling hard, hell GB even said that BF could be town after making the case on him and he thought BF was scummy before that.

Also I don't know how I can be scum with ES just because I havn't voted for her since Day 1 and won't vote for her today because I think there is a small chance Farah could be scum instead. When the Day 1 wagons were equal I gave ES the go ahead vote and I have thought she has been scum since the start of the game. Farah herself said I can't be scum with ES

On October 24 2015 03:17 sicklucker wrote:
Farah whats your folder say on me. and how have you used this folder to reach your read that i am scum?

also how can both vonthin and eversince be mafia? (for the 6th time im asking)


On October 24 2015 03:20 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Not answering, if you want the answer on that talk to damdred.

obviously I didn't know terminology before I looked it up or I wouldn't have a reddit link available upon request.

they aren't probably its you vont and someone else.



I am voting for GB now, will switch if we can get enough Boxer votes if you guys want to vote for him instead

#Vote GlowingBear



Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-25 05:34:37
October 25 2015 05:34 GMT
#1833
Day 3 Vote Count


Eversince (3): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (3): Fecalfeast, boxerfred, Rels, The Shining, Vonthin
FarahBlackwing (1): Rels, Eversince
Vonthin (0): FarahBlackwing

Not voting (1): GlowingBear

Currently, Eversince is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends at Sunday, Oct 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 06:38 GMT
#1834
On October 25 2015 10:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2015 09:26 Rels wrote:
OK. Pretty sure Fara is scum though. Well, I hope people respond to that while I sleep.

##Unvote
##Vote GlowingBear


Good night folks (=


I'm not mafia

Nor is Farah.

Who IS mafia GB?

You haven't even been reading


Yes

I had you on the scum team.

Vonthin may be mafia. Deunk bear can't be wrong twice
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 25 2015 07:10 GMT
#1835
I've been notified that some people have experienced DST changes. To be clear:

Day 3 ends at Sunday, Oct 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in ~
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 25 2015 07:23 GMT
#1836
On October 25 2015 15:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 10:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 25 2015 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2015 09:26 Rels wrote:
OK. Pretty sure Fara is scum though. Well, I hope people respond to that while I sleep.

##Unvote
##Vote GlowingBear


Good night folks (=


I'm not mafia

Nor is Farah.

Who IS mafia GB?

You haven't even been reading


Yes

I had you on the scum team.

Vonthin may be mafia. Deunk bear can't be wrong twice

lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 25 2015 07:23 GMT
#1837
##unvote
##vote glowingbear
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 08:17 GMT
#1838
On October 25 2015 16:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
##unvote
##vote glowingbear


FF I'm not mafia.

I will tell you a world where I'm mafia.

If I'm mafia here I'm being bussed 100% of the times so my buddies can get towncred for later days. It's triple MYLO after all. You also have to believe I'm telling you guys I'm not reading the game not because I'm being sincere, but because I WANT to be scum read.

That's the only world where I'm mafia. And to be honest, considering the two confirmed townies are voting me, it is obviously not the case
I'm adorable.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 09:16 GMT
#1839
GB is totally scum with Farah. Initially I thought that her conversation with Rels is legit. She looked frustrated up to the point where she voted herself. Then she went into "no not playing here" and "yo everybody is dumb" - sorry, no, no, no! This simply is not legit anymore. She's "contributing" (i.e. martyring into ES push). I said since D2 that it's either ES or Farah and contrary to Farah, ES actually participated in the game and did not martyr at any point. He's way more legit than Farah is although Farah (maybe due to the fact she's a native speaker) is way better at communicating her arguments. I was sure and still am that there is one scum between ES and Farah and the moosy lynch should've been the decision between Farah and ES, I know that now. Right now, Farah uses the town cred she got from a D1 case to re-jump on ES. Note how she didn't care at all(!!!!!!) when the lynch was on Moosy and not on ES. But right now where GB is under pressure, she gets in a hardcore fight with Rels and continues to push ES! No way!

And thanks FF for claiming. I know I'm not supposed to counterclaim but - FF isn't the vet. He is scum trying to get the real doctor to counterclaim. The setup is Vig, Town, RB/GF/Goon. I am doctor, I softened it two times already:

On October 23 2015 18:57 boxerfred wrote:
I didn't trick anyone. The most likely scenario is that scum Shining/Vonthin want to push me because they're running out of mislynch targets. Tbh I thought that I'd be the nightkill since I feel like I'm being town read a lot in general and also have decent reads. Thing is that since I started soft-pushing farah, I get pushed a lot, even Rels now says that "maybe I tricked" him - why? Can't save myself from the night kill. I can see scum pushing me so they can safely kill of the one confirmed town player in this game which would be Rels.


On October 21 2015 19:52 boxerfred wrote:
I like Vonthin's response to my questions, I dislike that he scumreads me. He's not the lynch for today though imho.

Let me bring his scum read on me up:

Show nested quote +
Boxer- Lots of big long confusing posts that are all over the place that should've been separated into multiple posts. He makes a case against Moosy then later says it was a bullshit case? Why post it in the first place? Besides his case against Moosy(which he pushes even after calling it BS) he seems to be all over the place with what he is pushing, looks like scum trying to spread chaos to me. Also why ever say "I just scimmed the posts" and then make an opinion, this just gives you plausable deniability when you miss something that could make you look scummy. You always want to post when you have all the information.

I think you refer to one big, seemingly confusing post only and this is a post that is built up quite logically: I caught up, and while I was catching up, I quoted posts that I deemed interesting. I even said that on top of that post. Go have a re-read of that post.
Regarding my Moosy read: I contradicted myself in that read. I was wrong, that's about it. That's why I later said that it was bullshit. I also refrained from my Moosy scumread although it really bothers me that he's not around. So no, I have not continued pushing Moosy, you're misrepresenting the facts. However I still do not have a townread Moosy, although I liked his posts N1 a bit.
Third, regarding the "I just skimmed" case - it was simply honest, sorry if that makes me look bad. Read into that whatever you want, I don't care.

____________


I'm wondering why Farah pushes a MD lynch since her case on ES was/is good. Why the preference now that MD apparently isn't here? Also why that townread on Shining? I don't get the "emotional" argument at all, one can fake his/her meta. Elaborate please. Then again, I wonder why Farah removes GB from her "remaining scum" list. I think your reads of shining and GB are really weak.



I also dislike that Fecalfeast comes into the thread once he's under pressure. Why not do this before? Not interested to solve the game? If so, why not? I strongly think there's scum in between GB and FF, maybe MD but I don't have a solid case on that. I guess MD will break my neck the longer I survive in that game because I cannot tell if he's town or scum but I still have that scum feeling. I had the same fucking feeling in the game we played when he was scum and talked everyone into oblivion, however I was mislynched before being able to get him lynched. I actually have a good grasp on that game, SL and MD are the only ones I don't have at least a reasoned opinion on. That, among with my standing as a townread person, will probably get me shot soon. Well, some casualties cannot be prevented.

Fecal as of now I don't have the time to really look at the games you mentioned towards me. Hold me at it, I'll try to do so this evening.

The lynch should happen in between FF/GB/ES/Shining. I think those guys have the highest chance to flip scum. Second tier lynches are MD/SL(though GB scumreads him which actually makes me rethink that)/VonThin. Don't lynch: Farah. Never lynch: Rels, boxerfred.


Both bolded parts mention the fact that Doctor cannot heal himself. The scumteam consists of FF/GB/Farah and that's it. FF is the 100% lynch, he's scum willing to exchange to the Doctor. I'm counterclaiming because I feel like we're fucking close to mislynching ES (NOTE THAT SICKLUCKER ALSO SAID ES IS TOWN BEFORE HE DIED BUT HAD CONCERNS TOWARDS FARAH!!!!)

##unvote ##vote FecalFeast safest call here
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 25 2015 10:20 GMT
#1840
##unvote

##vote boxerfred
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 28m
The PondCast
22h 28m
INu's Battles
23h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.