• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7363 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 115 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 19:34 GMT
#1781
I have a 10 hour shift ahead of me here and I'm only 30 mins in. Let me have a look at ES' filter
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:36 GMT
#1782
Please read my case day 1 and what I just posted and look at how she jumps on me.

NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 24 2015 19:47 GMT
#1783
Day 3 Vote Count


GlowingBear (2): Fecalfeast, boxerfred
FarahBlackwing (2): Rels, Eversince
Eversince (1): FarahBlackwing
Vonthin (0): FarahBlackwing

Not voting (3): Vonthin, GlowingBear, The Shining

Currently, GlowingBear is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends at Sunday, Oct 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 19:51 GMT
#1784
I don't like ES' interactions with KSC, how many other people were scumming ES day 1?

I'm starting to really see a theme in this filter. Most, if not all, of the people ES calls scum, says she would kill or votes for turns out to be town. Of course being wrong isn't exclusive to scum but damn.

She spends a lot of time talking about moose, sicklucker, and myself around pages 5-7

I need coffee, waking up before noon really set the tone for today I am sleeps mcgeeps
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 19:54 GMT
#1785
and yes I am going to put special effort into reading your case(s) and her reactions I just feel like a zombie
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:58 GMT
#1786
ES had 5 people vote for him I believe, KSC thought he was scum but thought both lynches were good, rels ignored my case. The others were a bit haphazard with LM saying he didn't understand.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 20:00 GMT
#1787
Well I say rels ignored my case, he just thought his on scott was better.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 24 2015 20:12 GMT
#1788
Farah who do you think are ES's scummates? What are your thoughts on a GB/Boxer being scummates with ES

Right now rereading ES filter again I am getting more inclined to think she is scum over you. Now that you are done defending yourself/arguing with Rels and others and are scum hunting is good but you are back to tunneling ES. If you can make some good cases for other people it will help me being sure on this as you could very well be possibly scum for tunneling all game on 1 towny trying to win the game with a push on her today.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 20:12 GMT
#1789
Damn D1 is a mess with all the info we have now. So many townies on other townies. Moosy really did seem scummy, too.

I'm having trouble finding ES' response to your d1 case farah mind helping me out? I'm like 5 pages past that shit and there's nothing from ES yet.


On October 20 2015 03:31 GlowingBear wrote:
I actually won't be able to catch up, I have a lot to do.

Skimmed a little bit. I'm not sure what to do with Kelsier's answers, it felt townie to me, but I find weird that he says there is at least one mafia between me, shining and moosy but never really pushes any of us effectively - instead, he goes against scott. But overall, his posts has town vibes in it.

Scott came bad to the thread and I agree with the suspicions brought on him.

I don't wish to lynch Eversince since I didn't read his posts. I don't think he is one to be lynched today due to activity, either.

As my knowledge of this ongoing game is limited, I'd go against lurkers. I hate fecal feast/sicklucker wasting their votes. If one of them is mafia, both wagons are town.

That said, I want to vote sicklucker for his lackluster push on LoneMeow. If people don't want to, I'd vote FF. Since I don't think Eversince should be lynched today, I am voting the alternate wagon that did a scummy think.

##unvote
##vote: Scott31337


BUT I PREFER TO LYNCH SICKLUCKER OR FECALFEAST FOR WASTING THEIR VOTES
If people is willing to do so, let me know

Has GB changed his reads since this?


(Has he even read the game since this post?)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 20:19 GMT
#1790
No I am right on ES I won't case other people when we need to lynch the scum infront of us that we have ignored for three days.

Fecal Feast ES response was that he could understand the case and thought it was ok reason to scum read him. let me find it real fast.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 20:25 GMT
#1791
On October 23 2015 04:09 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:05 FarahBlackwing wrote:
And why is ever being town read now?


Your eternal tunnel on me is cute. I hope you are way more active on D3 than D2. I didn't want to hang you today because, while misguided, I understood where you were coming from D1. You really did nothing this day. Going into tomorrow, I am not going to roll over and let you hurl bologna at me for no reason.


This is what I meant, town generally knows that they are town. If someone builds a case around me and its wrong I don't say I understand where you coming from d1, you fight that crap 100%. If you are town the case has to be bad not just misguided.

He even calls me misguided and hopes i'm more active, i'm way more active than I was when I was on shift work during the nights. But no interaction nothing that denotes a change in read, just straight vote because of activity.

its not town oriented its scum 100%
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 20:29 GMT
#1792
Yeah it really feels like she's trying to just pacify you rather than refute any points made against her or even explaining her mindset.

I will say that sometimes I like to dismiss people's cases on me when I'm town but when multiple people are voting me it's a different story.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 20:32 GMT
#1793
I'd like shining to show up, along with the other people still in this game, while I'm at work today. There are 5 town in that list of 8 remaining players and while finding scum is the goal, finding town makes that goal much easier. Hard to make a town case for someone with a filter half the size of everyone else's or less.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 24 2015 20:40 GMT
#1794
No I voted you because the game is basically solved in my head right now. There is no way you can make the play you did as town. If I get lynched today the game is over. If you are not mafia: Throwing a temper tantrum, matyring and refusing to play the game means the game is over. The only reason to make that play is out of desperation to get people to feel bad because as you repeatedly say "I'm new!" Which means you're mafia.

Which means Fara/GB/Vonthin if I'm not mistaken.

What GB just did makes perfect sense if you're a mafia team. soft defended? Immediately drops mafia read.

Shining is so town for no reason the only way you could possibly know his alignment? Thanks for forcin' me to believe Shining isn't mafia for the first time in this game.

Soft push on mafia buddy Vonthin a few times throughout the game? When have you ever remotely tried to push Vonthin like you've chased after me? Never. Because you can't. You know I'm town so it's right back off your top mafia read to the tunnel on me.

I'm so sure my vote is in the right place. And thanks for actually playing today Fecal. You made me rethink a lot of things by actually postin' shit today.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 20:46 GMT
#1795
Nothing you said makes me mafia.

The scum team is Ever, Vont and Boxer. (boxer is poe bad me)

Shining has reasoning why I think hes town just because people disagree with it doesn't make me scum.

GB is town for not going on an easy mislynch in me when he just said he would sheep town rels, if hes scum he takes the town cred lynching me if i'm his scum buddy, if i'm town he hops on and rides it out. Theres no reason to not win the game doing that.

FecalFeast is doing work and trying to think about things, hes town.

Therefore the game is solved.

Good work guys, Fecal, and Glowing bear please follow me.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 21:04 GMT
#1796
Farah: 'there's no reason to not win the game like that' I mean, it's still 23 hours til lynch and you townread him for it... Seems like a decent enough reason.


I'm not sold on anything except gb right now but thanks for the praise bros
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 21:07 GMT
#1797
Can some of the rest of the game start talking more? We can't have another AFK lazy lynch because we HAVE to lynch scum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 21:08 GMT
#1798
Well it seems like you are looking at things plus my #1 scum read just spewed you town at the same time.

Either way I really think we should vote eversince off and go from there.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 24 2015 22:31 GMT
#1799
The case for GB is just as strong as the case for ES if not a little stronger, your reasoning of him being town is shit because sheeping a bandwagoning at this point in the game where we have a single mislynch we lose would look super scummy and would dig his grave even faster.

Also I want to know the reasons why you think I am scum other than me thinking you might be scum after you did a lot of stupid shit which other people has also pointed out.



Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 22:45 GMT
#1800
what did I do that was stupid and scummy again?
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 28m
The PondCast
22h 28m
INu's Battles
23h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.