• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 115 Next
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 24 2015 17:49 GMT
#1761
On October 25 2015 02:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
Guys. Seriously. Read my fucking case on GB which GB didn't even bother responding to. In a LYLO situation, as scum, when you see Rels vs. Farah fighting and three wagons being started without even reconsidering anything, what the hell do you do? You laugh your fucking ass off. This is dumb. Read my GB case. It is good.

I thought you were considering a GB + Fara scumteam ?


On October 24 2015 22:49 boxerfred wrote:
Would prefer GB since I am 100% sure to have located scum while I still have that tinfoilhatty shit with Farah. I had her so fucking locked as town and her entry to this day (the idea of "wait, everyone show that he's town") is actually a good idea IMHO. We need three fucking correct lynches in a row if it's not for a doc. Right?


Bro you're tunneled as fuck on farah and it's a bad thing. My Farah scumread is tinfoilhatty but I'm really sure that GB is the last scum. Read my case.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 24 2015 17:52 GMT
#1762
I mean you were "99% sure" on scott and he was town, you were sure on SL (or didnt care?) and he was town, you were even sure on leonmeow when you shot him. Please consider being wrong. We should all take a step back from the paths we've taken so far and reread if we want to win this.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 24 2015 17:55 GMT
#1763
I mean MD, not sl. my bad.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 18:02 GMT
#1764
On October 25 2015 02:52 boxerfred wrote:
I mean you were "99% sure" on scott and he was town, you were sure on SL (or didnt care?) and he was town, you were even sure on leonmeow when you shot him. Please consider being wrong. We should all take a step back from the paths we've taken so far and reread if we want to win this.

I actually am. Fara was my top town until recently. But I was wrong, and sl got shot. Sl strongly suspected fara. All my reasons for scumreading her are from him.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 18:03 GMT
#1765
Now if she starts doing something useful after 2 days of doing nothing and a few hours of defending herself, I might reconsider.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 24 2015 18:24 GMT
#1766
On October 24 2015 11:39 Damdred wrote:
Errr.... Damdred was logged in <<

On October 24 2015 11:45 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Meh idk why he would log in on the comp <<.

Anyway I'm not sure why I'm scummy for those things you listed. I stated my stance on moos earlier in the day, and said I would lynch him.

I gave answers to SL question, I find it to be a pointless question. And I can't answer things when I am busy at work or just not here.

I explained my shining read and it was drawn out to be bigger than it was.

everything you list is nai

Warning: In the future, leave posts like this alone and do not edit them. Just make an EBWOP on the main account and say "this was actually me" or something similar. A reminder of the editing rules:

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. This is the one part of the site where it is okay to be double posting, even triple-posting. "Editing" includes indirect editing like linking an image, then editing the image. Editing your profile or signature are allowed, but if you edit them for any game-related reasons (ie, breadcrumbing, sending messages, etc) this will be considered out-of-thread posting and will be punished.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-24 19:20:11
October 24 2015 18:29 GMT
#1767
Day 3 Vote Count


GlowingBear (2): Fecalfeast, Boxerfred
FarahBlackwing (2): Rels, Eversince
Vonthin (1): FarahBlackwing

Not voting (3): Vonthin, GlowingBear, The Shining

Currently, GlowingBear is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends at Sunday, Oct 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 24 2015 18:32 GMT
#1768
Rels I don't think farah is mafia by the way.

Voting me would be the path of least resistance. Instead she is trying to push Vonthin and this push seems okay.

I also think boxerfred might be town for his effort into having me lynched.

I really believe FF should be the lynch today. What do you think?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 24 2015 18:38 GMT
#1769
In fact, a mafia team of FF Shining and Vonthin is very plausible
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 18:42 GMT
#1770
GB, do you have reasoning for your read on me that is any more developed than before? Have you read the thread? Why did you decide to play after deciding not to play more than once? I hate farah getting all buttmad over a game of mafia but she is new and it does happen.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 18:45 GMT
#1771
I could honestly see GB putting up his own team + the last needed ML in an attempt to get the win but that's wifom
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 24 2015 19:12 GMT
#1772
On October 25 2015 03:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
GB, do you have reasoning for your read on me that is any more developed than before? Have you read the thread? Why did you decide to play after deciding not to play more than once? I hate farah getting all buttmad over a game of mafia but she is new and it does happen.


I can't stand reading the thread, but that doesn't mean I won't try to play.

I didn't develop my read on you further. It's just that you seem to comfortable with the lynch now, plus that thing where you scum read me but never stick to it. You made cases but sheeped people, mostly. And I find it scummy
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 19:17 GMT
#1773
Yeah my vote is in a good place
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 24 2015 19:21 GMT
#1774
On October 25 2015 04:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah my vote is in a good place


It's not. It's on a townie.
I'm adorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:22 GMT
#1775
I don't think GB is scum anymore.

Whats the point of GB soft defending me when all she has to do is jump on me and run the lynch out with Rels being tunneled to hell. And ever since coming in and voting in an omgus attempt that looks super scummy.

I'm pretty sure that Vont+ever is a team here, and that GB isn't on this team.

Trust me and join this wagon on Vont or ever i'm up for lynching either. I am really really sure that they are a team
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:27 GMT
#1776
I read FecalFeast filter and I generally believe that he is town in this situation.

Rels is town

I really feel like Shining is town still but still shouldn't be the lynch today.

GB I feel like would jump on last mislynch like eversince is doing in this situation

.....

I'm a bad person for poe and going against advice but its how I feel...
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 19:31 GMT
#1777
"I really feel like Shining is town still but still shouldn't be the lynch today."

lol but
omg scumslip etc


More to the point, though: GB just said "I'm not going to read the game and am going to sheep rels" who is tunneling you super hard, Farah. Then, he says that I am the best lynch. If you are town and you think I am town, how is GB not trying to hop on a mislynch? Yeah he hasn't actually voted yet but I interpret that as waiting for an opening rather than uncertainty
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:32 GMT
#1778
##Unvote
##Vote Eversince


This is the best lynch today, let me explain why.

Firstly look at my day one case it is still true and good and solid. Says that they don't care if they live or die but does vote against there own wagon instead of on someone they feel is really scummy.

He complains about being tunneled but does little work, throws down a vote on moos d2 after tunneling sl, doesn't really care who the lynch is as long as its not on scum.

Today hops on the easiest lynch that confirmed town+someone says they will sheep. Does not question or do anything just hops on with excuses about how day activity dips.

That doesn't make people sucm he is just trying to find an easy target to get on.

Lynch him with me, d1 we had scum do it.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 19:33 GMT
#1779
On October 25 2015 04:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
"I really feel like Shining is town still but still shouldn't be the lynch today."

lol but
omg scumslip etc


More to the point, though: GB just said "I'm not going to read the game and am going to sheep rels" who is tunneling you super hard, Farah. Then, he says that I am the best lynch. If you are town and you think I am town, how is GB not trying to hop on a mislynch? Yeah he hasn't actually voted yet but I interpret that as waiting for an opening rather than uncertainty


Whats easier for scum, wanting you or jumping with rels on me when ever comes in as well. That's three votes and almost enough to lynch me.

Please FecalFeast trust me and follow me, I was right d1 I can be right now, look at how ever voted me. Its clearly scum motivated. Follow me and we will lynch scum here.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 24 2015 19:34 GMT
#1780
GB/Boxer are scum mates. I feel at this point Boxer is trying to separate himself from GB who has an excellent chance of getting lynched today. His case adding onto the points FF have made are the first case he has made this game that I don't see any scum motivation behind. GB thinks BF is town because he is trying hard to lynch him but not FF whose case and points on him are just as good as BF's. Before BF made this case on GB, GB thought he could be scum with the TMI on the MD lynch but now he is town for making a case against GB. Boxer also seems to be tunneling GB pretty hard when at this point you need to keep everyone in mind or else we lose.

Third scummate is either ES or Farah. Still learning towards ES as Farah is finally starting to scumhunt and not just defending herself and ES still really hasn't done anything worthwhile besides coming in and piling onto the Farah suspicions and just quoting a GB post saying she doesn't like it.

Lynch Boxer/GB today and tomorrow, get more reads from Farah and ES to determine which one of them is scum. Win game.

Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 109
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 607
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox569
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv570
shahzam539
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick527
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Shiphtur662
• Day9tv570
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7m
Patches Events
16h 7m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.