• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6938 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 115 Next
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 15:13 GMT
#1861
It's just the way you are rels, you tunnel on the small things that don't make people scum. This is a legitimate scenario and it's better to go after the rb
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 25 2015 15:31 GMT
#1862
Thats true. What is not is that I've tunneled you all game. Your reaction to being suspected by someone you cannot omgus back is to discredit him, which is scummy.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 15:36 GMT
#1863
I'm not Really discrediting you rels, if I'm to be honest I just don't have a great faith in you being able to get off tunnels.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 16:23 GMT
#1864
Look at Farah discrediting me and bad Vonthin jumping on me. You guys lynch into a doc because you believe a FF claim. You are the reason why scum is winning this game flawlessly. Thanks Rels for forcing this situation with your bullshit "CLAIM GUYS".

I mean guys seriously, look into Fecalfeast's D1 and D2. He stayed under the radar all of the time. He let Moosy/GB spam up the thread D1, he jumped safely on the Moosy lynch D2, and when Rels offers him the opportunity, he claims. And then look at the last pages: it's martyr-"I never play here again"-farah and FF himself of course that jump on my ass once I fucking counterclaim. I am the doctor. There is no veteran in this game. You guys need to understand that. Vonthin, stop spitting out useless posts but instead re-evaluate your fucking reads. We're in LYLO so all I ask you (and everyone) is to re-read FecealFeast and me and then decide who appears more towny.

Also go ahead and ask me questions. In a world where I am scum and counterclaim Fecal, GB is probably scum with me, right? So I'd be there to sacrifice myself, right? Now tell me, why the hell would I do this when I was the one who made a huge case on GB being scum before? "Hey I set you up for a lynch now I sacrifice myself"? How does that make sense? Especially if you think that I brought that case to everybody's attention again and again? It's just dumb.

FF is scum. That is all the magic. With him it's GB/Farah. Look at the huge difference between Farah vs. Rels and now Farah vs. me. Basically it's "hey I'm fighting confirmed town so let's just pretend I'm upset" into "hey look the guy CC'ed so I can easily get him mislynched and win the game for town". The pattern basically is:

1. Farah is interrogated by a tunneling townie: let's play upset and go martyr.
2. boxerfred makes a CC because he's the real doctor: let's get the guy hanged and discuss in a friendly manner.

ad 1: she clearly wants to stir up chaos and nullify her answers. she's even REFUSING to answer to the guy who's confirmed town.
ad 2: she really wants to get me lynched. Me, the doctor.

Please imagine what would've happened if I would've claimed Doctor before FF would've claimed vet. FF says "I'm vet" and I say "I'm doc", we both have our breadcrumbs (although mine are pretty clear and his is rather..), but Farah doesn't even consider that I'm correct. She clearly is scum! Given that I'm Doc and FF fakeclaimed, boom, he's scum, too. And I still like my case on GB so that makes him the 3rd scum member. Could even be Vonthin, given how dumb he jumps on me right now.

So kill FF, kill Farah, then carefully look at GB/Vonthin. GB, if you're town I fully expect you to vote Fecalfeast. Same goes for anybody else. Pretty much anyone that jumps on me right now is scum except fucking Rels.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 16:33 GMT
#1865
The funny thing is I'm not jumping on boxer because it's the wrong play lol.

His claim is obviously false but it is what it is.

And I'm probably to harsh on rels, which I apologize for. But you do have a tunnel problem that the slightest thing make you initiate and ignores everything else.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 16:36 GMT
#1866
On October 26 2015 01:33 FarahBlackwing wrote:
The funny thing is I'm not jumping on boxer because it's the wrong play lol.

His claim is obviously false but it is what it is.

And I'm probably to harsh on rels, which I apologize for. But you do have a tunnel problem that the slightest thing make you initiate and ignores everything else.


Sorry, explain this? Why do you think it's false and why not voting him if it is?
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 25 2015 16:41 GMT
#1867
On October 26 2015 00:36 FarahBlackwing wrote:
I'm not Really discrediting you rels, if I'm to be honest I just don't have a great faith in you being able to get off tunnels.



On October 26 2015 01:33 FarahBlackwing wrote:
The funny thing is I'm not jumping on boxer because it's the wrong play lol.

His claim is obviously false but it is what it is.

And I'm probably to harsh on rels, which I apologize for. But you do have a tunnel problem that the slightest thing make you initiate and ignores everything else.



On October 26 2015 01:33 FarahBlackwing wrote:
The funny thing is I'm not jumping on boxer because it's the wrong play lol.

His claim is obviously false but it is what it is.

And I'm probably to harsh on rels, which I apologize for. But you do have a tunnel problem that the slightest thing make you initiate and ignores everything else.


This is so funny coming from you since alls you've done this game is hard tunnel on me.
You absolutely did tried to discredit Rels. To the point of claiming he's so bad you aren't even going to play the game anymore.

Saying that his claim is fake and then not lynching the confirmed mafia in LYLO? What.

Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 16:44 GMT
#1868
FF claims first but goes on glowingbear who is the person boxer has pushed all day. Boxer continues to say glowing bear is scum, but counter claims fecal saying he's the doctor.

There's no reason if you know ff is scum and your the doctor to claim in this situation with the rb still alive when your top scum read is still alive.

Its an obvious sacrifice so that the rileblocker who,is probably eversince can live block ff and kill him. I'm nit voting him because either think we kill the other scum,and hope they are the rb.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 16:48 GMT
#1869
I've played the game you haven't ever, and talking about discrediting you've done nothing but either try to pacify me or discredit me.

He's obvious scum gb, rels and fecal give me this lynch and we kill boxer tommorow. We then have to,do figure out last scum.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 16:48 GMT
#1870
On October 26 2015 01:44 FarahBlackwing wrote:
FF claims first but goes on glowingbear who is the person boxer has pushed all day. Boxer continues to say glowing bear is scum, but counter claims fecal saying he's the doctor.

There's no reason if you know ff is scum and your the doctor to claim in this situation with the rb still alive when your top scum read is still alive.

Its an obvious sacrifice so that the rileblocker who,is probably eversince can live block ff and kill him. I'm nit voting him because either think we kill the other scum,and hope they are the rb.

Except I cannot know if GB is scum and as I said in my previous post, I can even see Vonthin being the last scum since he jumps on me that easily. What makes you even so sure that FF claiming is correct and my claim is false? You cannot be sure except if you're scum. then you'd know my claim is correct. i don't know why you don't vote me straight away, it doesn't make sense at all. newbie scum not willing to commit in case a fellow scum member (ff) gets mislynched, obviously.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 16:49 GMT
#1871
On October 26 2015 01:48 FarahBlackwing wrote:
I've played the game you haven't ever, and talking about discrediting you've done nothing but either try to pacify me or discredit me.

He's obvious scum gb, rels and fecal give me this lynch and we kill boxer tommorow. We then have to,do figure out last scum.

rofl "i never play again on tl" and what was the shit EoD2 where you didn't do jackshit? where except D1 did you play the game?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 16:54 GMT
#1872
Played d3, and you jumped off moos but didn't try to actually push another lynch.

I'm busy sometimes with shift work at the precinct, I can't play mafia when I'm at work due to,the nature of being a cop. Hence why I'm only active during certain points of the day.

Its great though that boxer and ever are hard aligning themselves now.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 16:54 GMT
#1873
And I won't play another game of mafia trust me on that.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 25 2015 16:55 GMT
#1874
There is no reason for the doctor to counter role claim in this situation. If you really are the doctor and we end up lynching FF then scum just kill you at night and they will most likely win after that. FF is town even without the claim, he has been playing the game and making good reads. You have been scumming it up for the whole game.

Also ES you have been just counter tunneling Farah the whole game so I don't know how you can say that lol

Farahs point is correct about lynching the RB but I think the chances are just as good for GB to be the RB as ES
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 16:56 GMT
#1875
This game is hard.

I had a lot of scenarios in mind, but they are all looking like wifom.

I think that the problem with boxerfred's claim is that if he thinks FF is obvious mafia he is always going o reevaluate his read on me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 16:58 GMT
#1876
On October 26 2015 01:55 Vonthin wrote:
There is no reason for the doctor to counter role claim in this situation. If you really are the doctor and we end up lynching FF then scum just kill you at night and they will most likely win after that. FF is town even without the claim, he has been playing the game and making good reads. You have been scumming it up for the whole game.

Also ES you have been just counter tunneling Farah the whole game so I don't know how you can say that lol

Farahs point is correct about lynching the RB but I think the chances are just as good for GB to be the RB as ES


Dude if we MISLYNCH today the game is over
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 25 2015 16:59 GMT
#1877
On October 26 2015 01:55 Vonthin wrote:
There is no reason for the doctor to counter role claim in this situation. If you really are the doctor and we end up lynching FF then scum just kill you at night and they will most likely win after that. FF is town even without the claim, he has been playing the game and making good reads. You have been scumming it up for the whole game.

Also ES you have been just counter tunneling Farah the whole game so I don't know how you can say that lol

Farahs point is correct about lynching the RB but I think the chances are just as good for GB to be the RB as ES


This is such a lie. I didn't even have her as a mafia LEAN until basically the end of D2.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 17:02 GMT
#1878
##Unvote
##Vote: boxerfred


We lynch obvious scum today 100% of the times.

I'm sorry Farah, but there is the possibility that BF was just going to the easy win (cc'ing) instead of trying to protect the roleblocker
I'm adorable.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 25 2015 17:03 GMT
#1879
On October 26 2015 01:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 01:55 Vonthin wrote:
There is no reason for the doctor to counter role claim in this situation. If you really are the doctor and we end up lynching FF then scum just kill you at night and they will most likely win after that. FF is town even without the claim, he has been playing the game and making good reads. You have been scumming it up for the whole game.

Also ES you have been just counter tunneling Farah the whole game so I don't know how you can say that lol

Farahs point is correct about lynching the RB but I think the chances are just as good for GB to be the RB as ES


Dude if we MISLYNCH today the game is over


I know that, what I am trying to say is that a real doctor would never claim like he did and that we shouldn't believe him and vote for FF. If BF was the real doctor he would just say silent and push for the easier scum cases like you or ES/Farah an try to save people at night
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 17:05 GMT
#1880
On October 26 2015 02:02 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: boxerfred


We lynch obvious scum today 100% of the times.

I'm sorry Farah, but there is the possibility that BF was just going to the easy win (cc'ing) instead of trying to protect the roleblocker

that vote confirms you as scum but why would you care since with my death, the game is lost for town. ggs
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14741
Rain 1511
GuemChi 877
sorry 35
Bale 16
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever434
NeuroSwarm194
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 454
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1060
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6561
JimRising 534
WinterStarcraft507
C9.Mang0176
ViBE131
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta42
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt210
Other Games
• Scarra954
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 6m
INu's Battles
9h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 6m
OSC
20h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 6m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.