• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7360 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 115 Next
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 17:08 GMT
#1881
He never reevaluated anything about you gb.

Well he's scum but I'll keep my vote here idc about "cred" I'm on the right lynch.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 17:09 GMT
#1882
On October 26 2015 02:08 FarahBlackwing wrote:
He never reevaluated anything about you gb.

Well he's scum but I'll keep my vote here idc about "cred" I'm on the right lynch.

Keep piling up the bullshit. You're doing a great job in distracting people from re-evaluating fecalfeast.

Guys, this is not about Farah vs. Me. It's about FecalFeast vs. Me. So get off your fat ass and re-evaluate FF. Then, vote FF.

or vote me and lose today, seeing how this day goes I'm glad with having it end right here.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 17:11 GMT
#1883
On October 26 2015 02:05 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 02:02 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: boxerfred


We lynch obvious scum today 100% of the times.

I'm sorry Farah, but there is the possibility that BF was just going to the easy win (cc'ing) instead of trying to protect the roleblocker

that vote confirms you as scum but why would you care since with my death, the game is lost for town. ggs


No it doesn't confirm me as nothing.

The problem isn't your counter claim per se, but the scenarios you bring with it. Instead of just pushing FF, you make a team where I'm still scum. And I've been almost the only one scum reading FF the entire game.
I'm adorable.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 17:15 GMT
#1884
On October 26 2015 02:11 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 02:05 boxerfred wrote:
On October 26 2015 02:02 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: boxerfred


We lynch obvious scum today 100% of the times.

I'm sorry Farah, but there is the possibility that BF was just going to the easy win (cc'ing) instead of trying to protect the roleblocker

that vote confirms you as scum but why would you care since with my death, the game is lost for town. ggs


No it doesn't confirm me as nothing.

The problem isn't your counter claim per se, but the scenarios you bring with it. Instead of just pushing FF, you make a team where I'm still scum. And I've been almost the only one scum reading FF the entire game.

So if that scenario only brings up scenarios where I'm scum, why do it in the first place when I could just sit back? Either I am doing a dumb af scum move or FF has done a strong af scum move.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 17:17 GMT
#1885
On October 26 2015 02:08 FarahBlackwing wrote:
He never reevaluated anything about you gb.

Well he's scum but I'll keep my vote here idc about "cred" I'm on the right lynch.


Listen.

In my mind, the one very tired of this game, the scum team is Vonthin, Shining and Boxerfred. I have yet to believe Eversince is mafia. If he is mafia, then take out The Shining.

I understand what you told me about Eversince being the Roleblocker and boxerfred sacrificing himself to protect him.

But think of it this way: if you're madia and you have 3 of you alive, wouldn't you risk fake counter claiming so you can get an easy win? In this scenario, there is no "protection". Just a guy trying to win.

If there is this possibility here, then the grounds to read Eversince as the roleblocker falls apart, don't you think?
I'm adorable.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 17:19 GMT
#1886
Also youre a yolo lurker this game so why wouldnt you Not be capable to scumread ff? Also if you scumread him all game, why stop now Oo. I can be wrong on you ffs.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 17:19 GMT
#1887
On October 26 2015 02:15 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 02:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2015 02:05 boxerfred wrote:
On October 26 2015 02:02 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: boxerfred


We lynch obvious scum today 100% of the times.

I'm sorry Farah, but there is the possibility that BF was just going to the easy win (cc'ing) instead of trying to protect the roleblocker

that vote confirms you as scum but why would you care since with my death, the game is lost for town. ggs


No it doesn't confirm me as nothing.

The problem isn't your counter claim per se, but the scenarios you bring with it. Instead of just pushing FF, you make a team where I'm still scum. And I've been almost the only one scum reading FF the entire game.

So if that scenario only brings up scenarios where I'm scum, why do it in the first place when I could just sit back? Either I am doing a dumb af scum move or FF has done a strong af scum move.


You move isn't dumb. It's just not well done.

If you claimed and went against FF, that would be ok. But you came with all these theories and didn't even reevaluate your reads with the confirmed scum. You've ADAPTED your reads to him. Which is different.

Who did you protect night 1?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 17:21 GMT
#1888
On October 26 2015 02:19 boxerfred wrote:
Also youre a yolo lurker this game so why wouldnt you Not be capable to scumread ff? Also if you scumread him all game, why stop now Oo. I can be wrong on you ffs.


Because my top townies are scum reading you and you claim post was full of bs IMO
I'm adorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 17:28 GMT
#1889
On October 26 2015 02:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 02:08 FarahBlackwing wrote:
He never reevaluated anything about you gb.

Well he's scum but I'll keep my vote here idc about "cred" I'm on the right lynch.


Listen.

In my mind, the one very tired of this game, the scum team is Vonthin, Shining and Boxerfred. I have yet to believe Eversince is mafia. If he is mafia, then take out The Shining.

I understand what you told me about Eversince being the Roleblocker and boxerfred sacrificing himself to protect him.

But think of it this way: if you're madia and you have 3 of you alive, wouldn't you risk fake counter claiming so you can get an easy win? In this scenario, there is no "protection". Just a guy trying to win.

If there is this possibility here, then the grounds to read Eversince as the roleblocker falls apart, don't you think?



And you still haven't read anything I posted on ever or the
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 17:31 GMT
#1890
Good Stuff shining posted. Plus confirmed scum boxer says shining is town. (Well what we think is confirmed sxum)
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 17:36 GMT
#1891
On October 26 2015 02:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 02:15 boxerfred wrote:
On October 26 2015 02:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2015 02:05 boxerfred wrote:
On October 26 2015 02:02 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: boxerfred


We lynch obvious scum today 100% of the times.

I'm sorry Farah, but there is the possibility that BF was just going to the easy win (cc'ing) instead of trying to protect the roleblocker

that vote confirms you as scum but why would you care since with my death, the game is lost for town. ggs


No it doesn't confirm me as nothing.

The problem isn't your counter claim per se, but the scenarios you bring with it. Instead of just pushing FF, you make a team where I'm still scum. And I've been almost the only one scum reading FF the entire game.

So if that scenario only brings up scenarios where I'm scum, why do it in the first place when I could just sit back? Either I am doing a dumb af scum move or FF has done a strong af scum move.


You move isn't dumb. It's just not well done.

If you claimed and went against FF, that would be ok. But you came with all these theories and didn't even reevaluate your reads with the confirmed scum. You've ADAPTED your reads to him. Which is different.

Who did you protect night 1?

Farah.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 17:37 GMT
#1892
Remember to lynch FF and Farah once I flip

oh wait.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 17:42 GMT
#1893
On October 21 2015 06:13 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:23 FarahBlackwing wrote:
What is a bus?

This is the only thing in Farah's filter that makes me worry. Literally the only thing. Her cases are good, she makes a town-as-fuck appearance to me but this questions is really - dumb. You can even google that shit and I assume that whoever is nerdy enough to play here is able to use google. Still I'm not getting that tinfoilhat off of my head.


Why protect someone you are worried about and tinfoiling
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 17:49 GMT
#1894
On October 26 2015 02:42 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 06:13 boxerfred wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:23 FarahBlackwing wrote:
What is a bus?

This is the only thing in Farah's filter that makes me worry. Literally the only thing. Her cases are good, she makes a town-as-fuck appearance to me but this questions is really - dumb. You can even google that shit and I assume that whoever is nerdy enough to play here is able to use google. Still I'm not getting that tinfoilhat off of my head.


Why protect someone you are worried about and tinfoiling

Because D1/N1, I townread you. Get your facts straight and stop misrepresenting out-of-context quotes, scummyscum
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 25 2015 17:50 GMT
#1895
Day 3 Vote Count


Boxerfred (4): FecalFeast, Rels, Vonthin, GlowingBear
Eversince (2): FarahBlackwing, The Shining
GlowingBear (1): boxerfred
FarahBlackwing (1): Eversince

Not voting (0):

Currently, boxerfred is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends at Sunday, Oct 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 18:00 GMT
#1896
That is in context, you clearly town read me but are willing to tinfoil. That doesn't add up to protecting someone.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 25 2015 18:14 GMT
#1897
Youre whole point is made up. I chose to protect you night One because i liked your case on es at that time. Also youre now doing the same thing you just said Rels would be doing. Rels, vote ff or be the worst confirmed town ever. Please reevaluate him at least.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 18:16 GMT
#1898
On October 26 2015 03:14 boxerfred wrote:
Youre whole point is made up. I chose to protect you night One because i liked your case on es at that time. Also youre now doing the same thing you just said Rels would be doing. Rels, vote ff or be the worst confirmed town ever. Please reevaluate him at least.


Cool, but, why are you not voting FF?
I'm adorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 25 2015 18:17 GMT
#1899
Boxer just said I was town.

That's good at least.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 25 2015 18:23 GMT
#1900
On October 26 2015 03:17 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Boxer just said I was town.

That's good at least.


He said you were town on day1.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 28m
The PondCast
22h 28m
INu's Battles
23h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.