• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 48 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 19:00 GMT
#281
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.


right
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 19:01 GMT
#282
geript, you've dug your own hole here
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 19:01 GMT
#283
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 18 2015 19:01 GMT
#284
This is difficult.

I don't think geript is a good lynch at all. Its based a bit on crappy meta and gut feelings a bit. Meh
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 19:03 GMT
#285
On July 19 2015 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.

1. Because your townread on him is complete shit.
2. There's a good reason think each one of you is mafia.
3. How you've addressed him is exceptionally unlikely to make it that you two are aligned.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 19:04 GMT
#286
On July 19 2015 04:03 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.

1. Because your townread on him is complete shit.
2. There's a good reason think each one of you is mafia.
3. How you've addressed him is exceptionally unlikely to make it that you two are aligned.

no, this read is shit.
like is your read on yamato and kelsier.
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 19:09 GMT
#287
On July 19 2015 04:01 Damdred wrote:
This is difficult.

I don't think geript is a good lynch at all. Its based a bit on crappy meta and gut feelings a bit. Meh

Well you should probably explain, given that a good portion of my townreads want to lynch him.
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 19:12 GMT
#288
On July 19 2015 04:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 04:03 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.

1. Because your townread on him is complete shit.
2. There's a good reason think each one of you is mafia.
3. How you've addressed him is exceptionally unlikely to make it that you two are aligned.

no, this read is shit.
like is your read on yamato and kelsier.

Nope it's not. People seem to be happy to let everyone be fine with townreads on Johnny. But he has done basically nothing to be townread; and anyone who's townreading him is doing so awfully. So when that continues, it's generally because the guy is mafia. Yet you haven't cared about the fact that I'm not townreading Johnny whatsoever. You haven't even bothered with it. Plus the reasoning that I quoted is shit. Quite often as mafia, you call people town to look good for awful reasons. Just so that you can emulate your townplay. You could be not wanting to bus, but I find that unlikely.

Second, you've failed to go through and actually analyze the argument I'm making and Kelsier is making. Like if you followed the thread in context, you'd understand the point I've made. It's not me taking things out of context whatsoever. Rather, Kelsier has continued to ask stupid questions and try to make points that are literally not following any reality in the thread. For example, he's quoted the post where Yam responded to me, and yet as asked where Yam responded to me. He's constantly asked why I don't find his posts to be short/assholey. Yet my wording has specifically and clearly pointed out that I find them short/assholey. Rather the point I've been making is that Yam doesn't feel short/assholey enough; that as town, he's usually more prone to being extra dumb/short/assholey. Which is why I'm thinking he might be town considering his follow up. But Kelsier isn't actually trying to think about what I've said. He's just trying to be active.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 19:15 GMT
#289
On July 19 2015 04:12 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 04:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:03 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.

1. Because your townread on him is complete shit.
2. There's a good reason think each one of you is mafia.
3. How you've addressed him is exceptionally unlikely to make it that you two are aligned.

no, this read is shit.
like is your read on yamato and kelsier.

Nope it's not. People seem to be happy to let everyone be fine with townreads on Johnny. But he has done basically nothing to be townread; and anyone who's townreading him is doing so awfully. So when that continues, it's generally because the guy is mafia. Yet you haven't cared about the fact that I'm not townreading Johnny whatsoever. You haven't even bothered with it. Plus the reasoning that I quoted is shit. Quite often as mafia, you call people town to look good for awful reasons. Just so that you can emulate your townplay. You could be not wanting to bus, but I find that unlikely.

Second, you've failed to go through and actually analyze the argument I'm making and Kelsier is making. Like if you followed the thread in context, you'd understand the point I've made. It's not me taking things out of context whatsoever. Rather, Kelsier has continued to ask stupid questions and try to make points that are literally not following any reality in the thread. For example, he's quoted the post where Yam responded to me, and yet as asked where Yam responded to me. He's constantly asked why I don't find his posts to be short/assholey. Yet my wording has specifically and clearly pointed out that I find them short/assholey. Rather the point I've been making is that Yam doesn't feel short/assholey enough; that as town, he's usually more prone to being extra dumb/short/assholey. Which is why I'm thinking he might be town considering his follow up. But Kelsier isn't actually trying to think about what I've said. He's just trying to be active.

I'm not enough of an asshole.

That is just too dumb.
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 19:18 GMT
#290
On July 19 2015 04:12 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 04:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:03 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.

1. Because your townread on him is complete shit.
2. There's a good reason think each one of you is mafia.
3. How you've addressed him is exceptionally unlikely to make it that you two are aligned.

no, this read is shit.
like is your read on yamato and kelsier.

Nope it's not. People seem to be happy to let everyone be fine with townreads on Johnny. But he has done basically nothing to be townread; and anyone who's townreading him is doing so awfully. So when that continues, it's generally because the guy is mafia. Yet you haven't cared about the fact that I'm not townreading Johnny whatsoever. You haven't even bothered with it. Plus the reasoning that I quoted is shit. Quite often as mafia, you call people town to look good for awful reasons. Just so that you can emulate your townplay. You could be not wanting to bus, but I find that unlikely.

Second, you've failed to go through and actually analyze the argument I'm making and Kelsier is making. Like if you followed the thread in context, you'd understand the point I've made. It's not me taking things out of context whatsoever. Rather, Kelsier has continued to ask stupid questions and try to make points that are literally not following any reality in the thread. For example, he's quoted the post where Yam responded to me, and yet as asked where Yam responded to me. He's constantly asked why I don't find his posts to be short/assholey. Yet my wording has specifically and clearly pointed out that I find them short/assholey. Rather the point I've been making is that Yam doesn't feel short/assholey enough; that as town, he's usually more prone to being extra dumb/short/assholey. Which is why I'm thinking he might be town considering his follow up. But Kelsier isn't actually trying to think about what I've said. He's just trying to be active.


yam didn't respond to you , he was saying you would be a good lynch.

You have mentioned his response to you, and to your vote. where is this?

The reason I had to ask constantly was because it was important to establish the timeline. You stated that you thought yamato was mafia for being "not short/not an asshole".

This didn't ring right in my head so I checked the timeline and I asked you specifically about that post.
you confirmed that the post i quoted led you to believe that yamato was mafia.
But as I pointed out you had yamato as mafia before he even posted that. It was for two short posts about plynching plotspot. which goes against your reasoning

I don't have to convince you that you're mafia, I just have to convince town.
Zerg for Life
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 19:22 GMT
#291
geript your argument is impossible to analyze because you are not being precise.
So please, unless you want to just throw shit out here rephrase your argument and an answer to Kelsier's case and ACTUALLY show why he is wrong and you are not.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 18 2015 19:27 GMT
#292
Rayn forgot about me, he is scum
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 18 2015 19:29 GMT
#293
This is a bit hard to quantify but I'll try.

One thing I've noticed about geript as scum os his ability to make posts early that are extremely sensible but have the ability to try to get people on his side. One thing to look at is assassination mafia while its not a perfect example his explanation and posting made it extremely easy for GB and myself to like him to a degree. Kel caught him for an odd follow up explanation there, in art big game he had some of the same thing going on and rayn caught him for a somewhat changing story.

In his town games he doesn't care who comes against him as he will just take the lynch and uell at people later. I just think this looks more like his town game calls out whatever he wants without trying to get on peoples good side. Even if what he's saying doesn't make 100% sense to everyone it seems to be what he thinks and I kinda think it makes him town.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 18 2015 19:29 GMT
#294
also bleh on geript. He has like tried to read me recently and been wrong like everytime.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 18 2015 19:30 GMT
#295
Also people scum reading me for activity are dumb. There is a reason why I would try harder this game even though I rolled VT.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 18 2015 19:31 GMT
#296
Like how the hell is FF a top town read of yours rayn?
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 19:33 GMT
#297
On July 19 2015 04:31 Onegu wrote:
Like how the hell is FF a top town read of yours rayn?

He is not.
My top town reads are Rels, Kelsier and yamato.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:33 GMT
#298
lol I'm voting myself still, classic.

##unvote

On July 19 2015 03:28 plotspot wrote:
Thess are my rough reads so far.

Damdred: general sense making which is NAI, but does seem very involving and effortful, hence town lean

Fecalfeast: not sure if “angry” is the right word but IMO he overreacts with the “I concede”, voting himself, talking to yamato about bussing, it’s all NAI.

KSC: claiming VT, kinda aggressive towards me, is he town for doing this? Could he be mafia setting up an agenda?

Onegu: pff, town? He’s quite carefree in his posts, I’d read him town.

Yamato: suggesting a policy lynch, yamato not explaining a lot of things in the beginning, the interaction with Rels later kinda gives him his first townpoints in my eyes,

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 00:12 Damdred wrote:
For instance the somewhat pushing the policy lynch and some of his other posts just feel like he's thinking about the game a little bit at least. I can't quote atm but I'm pretty sure he is town.

This kinda explains pretty well why I’d think yamato is town.

JonnyLaw: ? too few posts, the tone looks towny though I don’t have any meta

Geript: geript has a pregame excuse of being rather inactive, too few posts, I can’t read anything from him yet, though it is of course strange how he doesn’t explain why he wants to lynch Onegu, yamato or Kelsier

Raynpelikoneet (mispelled filter name): I’d say town, but he draws so much ogi and meta, also some of his reads are quite mind-boggling to me:
Like:
1. yamato is town after 3-4 posts of his
2. Vayne being town after 2 posts
3. jonnylaw 4-5 posts into town
The thing is I kinda agree and have town vibes about them, but I don’t say “townpile” or “is town”, but that may just be the way he expresses himself.

Rels: I’d tend to agree with VA, but Rels is like this, asking many questions, often citing unanswered questions from somebody else and asking them to be answered, it’s NAI imo. Not sure about Rels, could have been voting me to get info.

VayneAuthority: late, but imo good entrance, he does provide reasons for his reads when prompted, townlean

I have to eat dinner now. If you want my opinion on particular topics, I'll try to give my opinions later.

to sum up this list:
damd: townlean because he is involved and displays a lot of effort (where?)
mecalfeast: null
kelsier: Could he be town? Maybe mafia?
Onegu: easiest townread ever
yam: damdred said why i think he's town
jonnylaw: town for no reason
gerpit: no read given?
rayn: town because he agree with me, though I think his reads are poorly thought out
rels: null
VA: townlean

Where are your scumreads plotspot? Your list has 6 townreads/leans, 2 null reads and 2 people where you don't clearly state your read.

bad list.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:34 GMT
#299
oh what are you guys talking about? I'll read geript
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:45 GMT
#300
After reading geript I thought he didn't seem too bad but kelsier is correct that yamato never actually responded to geript. I personally don't think this alone is enough to lynch geript though.

I would much rather kill plotspot at this juncture
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
Nina 126
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3849
Sharp 433
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 77
sorry 14
Noble 9
Icarus 7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King209
Other Games
summit1g7750
WinterStarcraft523
C9.Mang0278
Sick168
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1070
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.