• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:14
CEST 20:14
KST 03:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8822 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 48 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 18:31 GMT
#261
OK plotspot gets to live.

Geript now #1 lynch.
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 18:35 GMT
#262
I really want to know why my read on yamato is shit and Damdred's is really good when we posted the exact same reasoning for the read and i even did it first.
table for two on a tv tray
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 18:38 GMT
#263
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 18:39 GMT
#264
On July 19 2015 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really want to know why my read on yamato is shit and Damdred's is really good when we posted the exact same reasoning for the read and i even did it first.

He didn't specifically say that.

I think his issue with you is more that he just doesn't see as much of the explanatory stuff coming from you, when you make the initial read at least.
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:41 GMT
#265
I'm actually pretty sure that there's exactly 1 between JohnnyLaw and Rayn and I'm not sure who's the town.

Yam might be town, but I didn't really like his response to me. It felt like it was lacking something. Plus he didn't really terribly respond to my vote on him, but I kinda think that would happen as either alignment.

Onegu is probably the best lynch today. Either him or maybe plotspot. Plot's a good policy lynch, but Onegu's really missing something. I think it's that his joke isn't actually funny and it's a minor joke.

Vayne I'm kinda guessing is town. But I think that's because he's only townread me as town. It kinda scares me that he kinda seems to care about the game. I have a hard time thinking that he'd actively consider or follow how he reads me.

Damdred is my mason partner. So I don't have to bother reading him. It's pretty sweet and shit at the same time. I want to look in Rels/Kels read. I forget which, but I'm feeling extra lazy.

Otherwise I'm kinda meh on people.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 18:42 GMT
#266
On July 19 2015 03:39 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really want to know why my read on yamato is shit and Damdred's is really good when we posted the exact same reasoning for the read and i even did it first.

He didn't specifically say that.

I think his issue with you is more that he just doesn't see as much of the explanatory stuff coming from you, when you make the initial read at least.

if that is the case he isn't reading the thread properly since i have explained every single read of mine.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:43 GMT
#267
I lied. I want to lynch Kelsier now. I don't understand how he can even make the argument he's trying to make if he's town. So there's one.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 18:43 GMT
#268
On July 19 2015 03:43 geript wrote:
I lied. I want to lynch Kelsier now. I don't understand how he can even make the argument he's trying to make if he's town. So there's one.


which argument?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 18:46 GMT
#269
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Zerg for Life
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 18:46 GMT
#270
yeah geript is probably scum.
table for two on a tv tray
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 18 2015 18:48 GMT
#271
On July 19 2015 03:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
plotspot elaborate your read on me, particularly the yamato part.
Why can't i make the same read Damdred did?
Smells like bullshit.

Also you have unanswered questions in thread.


yamato has made 3 posts before you said "nvm yamato is town". Damdred only said "Kinda think Yamato feels town". In my opinion there is a difference in certainty the way both of you expressed it. It's just that that I think is strange. You might have advanced meta and be able to pinpoint yamato as town immediately after only 3 posts, that could be.

I'll answer your earlier questions later.




geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:48 GMT
#272
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 18:49 GMT
#273
On July 19 2015 03:41 geript wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure that there's exactly 1 between JohnnyLaw and Rayn and I'm not sure who's the town.

Yam might be town, but I didn't really like his response to me. It felt like it was lacking something. Plus he didn't really terribly respond to my vote on him, but I kinda think that would happen as either alignment.

Onegu is probably the best lynch today. Either him or maybe plotspot. Plot's a good policy lynch, but Onegu's really missing something. I think it's that his joke isn't actually funny and it's a minor joke.

Vayne I'm kinda guessing is town. But I think that's because he's only townread me as town. It kinda scares me that he kinda seems to care about the game. I have a hard time thinking that he'd actively consider or follow how he reads me.

Damdred is my mason partner. So I don't have to bother reading him. It's pretty sweet and shit at the same time. I want to look in Rels/Kels read. I forget which, but I'm feeling extra lazy.

Otherwise I'm kinda meh on people.



where did yamato even respond to you?
a lot of the plotspot thing isn't even polict
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:49 GMT
#274
##unvote
##vote KelsierSC
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 18:50 GMT
#275
On July 19 2015 03:48 plotspot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
plotspot elaborate your read on me, particularly the yamato part.
Why can't i make the same read Damdred did?
Smells like bullshit.

Also you have unanswered questions in thread.


yamato has made 3 posts before you said "nvm yamato is town". Damdred only said "Kinda think Yamato feels town". In my opinion there is a difference in certainty the way both of you expressed it. It's just that that I think is strange. You might have advanced meta and be able to pinpoint yamato as town immediately after only 3 posts, that could be.

I'll answer your earlier questions later.

If you don't know why someone does something you do not form a read based on it.
Why are you doing so? Or what is that even doing in your post when you don't know what it means?
table for two on a tv tray
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 18:52 GMT
#276
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.


i was wanting you to really explain how that post made you read yam as mafia because

On July 18 2015 11:07 geript wrote:
I want to lynch Onegu or yam... maybe kelsier


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you had yamato as mafia before that post even happened.

so you say he is town when he is short and dickish, but essentially you first mafia read him for these posts.

On July 18 2015 07:46 yamato77 wrote:
I propose a policy lynch of plotspot


On July 18 2015 08:31 yamato77 wrote:
I still want to lynch plotspot.


where clearly he is being long-winded mafia? =)



Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 18:55 GMT
#277
On July 19 2015 03:49 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:41 geript wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure that there's exactly 1 between JohnnyLaw and Rayn and I'm not sure who's the town.

Yam might be town, but I didn't really like his response to me. It felt like it was lacking something. Plus he didn't really terribly respond to my vote on him, but I kinda think that would happen as either alignment.

Onegu is probably the best lynch today. Either him or maybe plotspot. Plot's a good policy lynch, but Onegu's really missing something. I think it's that his joke isn't actually funny and it's a minor joke.

Vayne I'm kinda guessing is town. But I think that's because he's only townread me as town. It kinda scares me that he kinda seems to care about the game. I have a hard time thinking that he'd actively consider or follow how he reads me.

Damdred is my mason partner. So I don't have to bother reading him. It's pretty sweet and shit at the same time. I want to look in Rels/Kels read. I forget which, but I'm feeling extra lazy.

Otherwise I'm kinda meh on people.



where did yamato even respond to you?
a lot of the plotspot thing isn't even polict

Zerg for Life
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 18:55 GMT
#278
##vote geript
table for two on a tv tray
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 18 2015 18:57 GMT
#279
##Unvote

##Vote geript
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:58 GMT
#280
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 467
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2062
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo583
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0157
Khaldor150
RotterdaM123
Trikslyr123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
BRAT_OK 38
ZombieGrub26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV20
League of Legends
• Nemesis2139
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.