• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7027 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 01:50 GMT
#6398
On March 25 2015 10:47 Superbia wrote:
Onegu, walk us through your claim. Why'd you fake claim? Why did you accept HF's fakeclaim and rolled with it?



Thought I'd get good reads off of it. Had town read on HF and thought he was Vet trying to eat a shot.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 01:57 GMT
#6402
Basicly im getting lynched today because I was shot N1 as they believed my claim, now scum and dumb town are going to say I was carrying the shot and that's why it's missing but whatever. I will need to die before Lylo anyway as I will look terrible in lylo if we get there. Really wish Rayn would have went along with my claim. Also after I flip and rayn's slot flips if Rayn was scum look at people who immediately said I wasn't masons with Rayn, I don't remember if this happened or not. Basically everyone but SL believed I was masons with HF and since I was a n1 shot this looks really good on him, basically makes him almost confirmed town to me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 03:23 GMT
#6425
On March 25 2015 11:01 Vivax wrote:
I'm weighing in the pros and cons of lynching 1gu:

Pros:

- Super low activity but it's Onegu. Not much of a pro.
- Fakeclaiming isn't cool for that long as it gives a feel of being deceited hard

Cons:

- Artanis is pushing for his lynch
- Scum killed HF blowing up Onegu's cover when an alive HF would have at least kept up the impression

Cont. with Slam




Yeah maybe I should have come clean sooner but I thought it was possible I could have been shot again if I kept it up.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 03:57 GMT
#6459
On March 25 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.



I was scum on both, a bit less on artanis because of the RB claim, but I was screaming toad was scum, what's your point here?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 04:03 GMT
#6464
On March 25 2015 13:03 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:57 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.



I was scum on both, a bit less on artanis because of the RB claim, but I was screaming toad was scum, what's your point here?

...



Whoever the second vigi claim was.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 04:04 GMT
#6465
Who was second vigi
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 04:05 GMT
#6466
Vivax
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 04:07 GMT
#6469
On March 25 2015 13:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Was and hopefully still is Vivax.

Do you still think I'm mafia after Palmar the guy that nonstop pushed me d1, with lots of people mentioning that he wouldn't tell people to bus if he's mafia, flipped red btw?



Already said I think your town. I think I did... If not I think you are town now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 04:09 GMT
#6471
On March 25 2015 10:49 Onegu wrote:
Btw don't think Rayn's slot is scum still. Looks like I was shot then so toad must be town. Breshke get in here and vote so I can sheep you

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:26 GMT
#6523
On March 25 2015 12:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.



I was scum on both, a bit less on artanis because of the RB claim, but I was screaming toad was scum, what's your point here?



Answer plz
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:29 GMT
#6526
On March 25 2015 14:05 Trfel wrote:
I don't see why Onegu is town yet. The following assumes Onegu is mafia:

Choosing to fake mason with Holyflare makes sense. He gets basic towncredit, and it gives him room to rescind his mason claim later. This didn't affect mafia's night kill, if anything this would have affected Onegu's initial decision. It's not like Holyflare was going to let Onegu slide on a mason claim if it became detrimental to town anyway.

Basically, Onegu gets a little towncredit and gives him room to pull out of mason claims later in the game.

And I'm still worried about ritoky. I think his scumplay was extremely solid in Down Under 2. I don't see him doing anything so far that he couldn't do as scum. The only reason to townread him was Palmar being suspicious of raynpelikoneet, but apparently a lot of people were suspicious of him, so some pressure doesn't seem that unlikely. That said, I didn't read this part of the game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.



Why are you assuming I'm mafia?

What are talking about NK? I really don't uderstand what you are saying about the NK part.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:34 GMT
#6531
Did exo claim who he was checking during the 15 min?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:39 GMT
#6538
On March 25 2015 14:34 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:05 Trfel wrote:
I don't see why Onegu is town yet. The following assumes Onegu is mafia:

Choosing to fake mason with Holyflare makes sense. He gets basic towncredit, and it gives him room to rescind his mason claim later. This didn't affect mafia's night kill, if anything this would have affected Onegu's initial decision. It's not like Holyflare was going to let Onegu slide on a mason claim if it became detrimental to town anyway.

Basically, Onegu gets a little towncredit and gives him room to pull out of mason claims later in the game.

And I'm still worried about ritoky. I think his scumplay was extremely solid in Down Under 2. I don't see him doing anything so far that he couldn't do as scum. The only reason to townread him was Palmar being suspicious of raynpelikoneet, but apparently a lot of people were suspicious of him, so some pressure doesn't seem that unlikely. That said, I didn't read this part of the game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.



Why are you assuming I'm mafia?

What are talking about NK? I really don't uderstand what you are saying about the NK part.
That's how to play the game, look at how someone's plays make sense from a mafia perspective.... Ideally, the reasons that everyone's plays make sense from a town perspective are obvious.

What I'm saying is that if you are mafia, killing Holyflare really has no effect on your alignment being known. That's the point.



here is the problem with that, why did HF claim to be my partner? I came to the conclusion as town that he was vet. If I was scum I would think the same thing and not shoot him.

The fact he was shot and a KP missing points more toward scum believing I am town and scum believed the mason claims and shot us both.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:41 GMT
#6539
On March 25 2015 14:36 sicklucker wrote:
So I think todays lynch is between onegu and slam. Both have had the longest chance to help town but have refused. Onegu is rng who he votes which in hind site probably ment he was not really a mason...





I'm helping town and also confirmed you town while I was at it
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:46 GMT
#6543
On March 25 2015 14:44 ritoky wrote:
oh look he rescinded his mason claim, saw that coming.

my gut response is to just lynch onegu cuz fuck your fake claim BS, but i feel like i need to resist that urge and actually read the following responses



Like how did a fake mason claim hurt town if I'm town, and how is it smart as scum. Therefor it's not BS.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:49 GMT
#6545
On March 25 2015 14:44 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:05 Trfel wrote:
I don't see why Onegu is town yet. The following assumes Onegu is mafia:

Choosing to fake mason with Holyflare makes sense. He gets basic towncredit, and it gives him room to rescind his mason claim later. This didn't affect mafia's night kill, if anything this would have affected Onegu's initial decision. It's not like Holyflare was going to let Onegu slide on a mason claim if it became detrimental to town anyway.

Basically, Onegu gets a little towncredit and gives him room to pull out of mason claims later in the game.

And I'm still worried about ritoky. I think his scumplay was extremely solid in Down Under 2. I don't see him doing anything so far that he couldn't do as scum. The only reason to townread him was Palmar being suspicious of raynpelikoneet, but apparently a lot of people were suspicious of him, so some pressure doesn't seem that unlikely. That said, I didn't read this part of the game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.



Why are you assuming I'm mafia?

What are talking about NK? I really don't uderstand what you are saying about the NK part.
That's how to play the game, look at how someone's plays make sense from a mafia perspective.... Ideally, the reasons that everyone's plays make sense from a town perspective are obvious.

What I'm saying is that if you are mafia, killing Holyflare really has no effect on your alignment being known. That's the point.



here is the problem with that, why did HF claim to be my partner? I came to the conclusion as town that he was vet. If I was scum I would think the same thing and not shoot him.

The fact he was shot and a KP missing points more toward scum believing I am town and scum believed the mason claims and shot us both.
There was no reason for Holyflare not claiming mason partner with you. Before the game started, I actually considered plenty of ways to fake claim mason. Holyflare claiming mason with you had no downside, and had the benefit of being interesting and fun. I'm sure Holyflare had a lot of fun pretending to be mason with you. I don't see why Holyflare claiming mason makes him veteran. Though I suppose I can see mafia thinking this if they know Holyflare isn't actually a mason, but I would expect them to risk shooting him anyway.


Lol if you have reason to believe someone is VET you don't risk shooting them until you have to. And if I'm scum and know he's not mason it's very logical to think he has a much better than normal chance to be a vet.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:53 GMT
#6547
On March 25 2015 14:49 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:46 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:44 ritoky wrote:
oh look he rescinded his mason claim, saw that coming.

my gut response is to just lynch onegu cuz fuck your fake claim BS, but i feel like i need to resist that urge and actually read the following responses



Like how did a fake mason claim hurt town if I'm town, and how is it smart as scum. Therefor it's not BS.


what did you gain from the claim? from my perspective all it added was unnecessary confusion and lies that makes the game harder to solve. that is mafia's job, not town. it's not like your claim led to a lynch or found scum, it just made the game harder for everyone else except the mafia. thus it is BS.



Nope it has confirmed sicklucker as town, plus I'm going to go back to the point I claimed mason with Rayn to see who didn't believe, but that is moreso if you flip scum which I don't think is likely. Also it made mafia miss a shot as I got n1 protection while getting shot. So what were you saying about it not helping town?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:55 GMT
#6549
On March 25 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:46 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:44 ritoky wrote:
oh look he rescinded his mason claim, saw that coming.

my gut response is to just lynch onegu cuz fuck your fake claim BS, but i feel like i need to resist that urge and actually read the following responses



Like how did a fake mason claim hurt town if I'm town, and how is it smart as scum. Therefor it's not BS.
It doesn't hurt town all that much if you're smart about it. As scum, it potentially keeps you alive for longer, and I could see scum risking claiming mason with a scumbuddy (yes, I'm still suspicious of raynpelikoneet/ritoky).

I think you ought to be read independent of your claim. And I don't see much that suggests you are town, though I haven't taken a close look yet.



See this is fine. But If I am scum with Rayn why wouldn't Rayn confirm? I have already said this and you can check I have rolled mafia and mason with Rayn and I don't do anything without letting Rayn know and ok it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 06:00 GMT
#6556
On March 25 2015 14:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:53 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:49 ritoky wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:46 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:44 ritoky wrote:
oh look he rescinded his mason claim, saw that coming.

my gut response is to just lynch onegu cuz fuck your fake claim BS, but i feel like i need to resist that urge and actually read the following responses



Like how did a fake mason claim hurt town if I'm town, and how is it smart as scum. Therefor it's not BS.


what did you gain from the claim? from my perspective all it added was unnecessary confusion and lies that makes the game harder to solve. that is mafia's job, not town. it's not like your claim led to a lynch or found scum, it just made the game harder for everyone else except the mafia. thus it is BS.



Nope it has confirmed sicklucker as town, plus I'm going to go back to the point I claimed mason with Rayn to see who didn't believe, but that is moreso if you flip scum which I don't think is likely. Also it made mafia miss a shot as I got n1 protection while getting shot. So what were you saying about it not helping town?


isn't SL town for shooting a mafia in the face? and idk shit about the night actions, but if it did something, then cool, but dunno if it counterbalances the confusion caused.



Yeah I guess, but even if he didn't shoot mafia in the face I would have confirmed him. So lucky he got the orb and it worked, but if he didn't I would have confirmed him
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 06:04 GMT
#6558
And did it really cause that much confusion? Yeah a bit after HF was shot. Then more when I claimed Rayn and Rayn said he wasn't with me. But for the most part it was ignored other than wanting me to claim partner so they could put 2 people as confirmed.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 5m
Patches Events
18h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.