• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8612 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 03:03 GMT
#1671
On December 23 2014 12:00 Damdred wrote:
Lynch between Coag, Kush ls and scrib lastly and we win probably.

Sc would be a last effort probably, we won't get that far hopefully though

Damdred why would you lynch me? I just curious. Also what you think of kush listing himself on hsi own lynch list?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 03:10 GMT
#1675
Damdred did you just talk in a 3rd person point of view in that post? God I am confused as hell at this point.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 03:14 GMT
#1676
Scib how do you feel about kush putting himself on his own lynch list? I find it very scummy and yes his post about" defending himself with the I would surrender by now arguement" at the top of this page kind of scummy myself since it's contradicting his entire post on it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 03:19 GMT
#1679
Damdred I will prove my worth on Lynch or Lose if we get to there I promise you that. Also would you like to lynch Kush right now?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 03:22 GMT
#1681
How do I need to prove I am town this game as well as my last game in Carol of the Bells? I so confused why you and sicklucker want to lynch me before lynch or lose.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 03:32 GMT
#1687
Damdred and Scib you guys want to lynch Kush today because of his actions through the game? Earlier I made a case on him and dismissed as he answered why he was inactive earlier but since then he been extremely active.Some of his posts were contradicting each other like him not going to read the thread saying it was to much but he seemed to read the thread though and his post about his defense on defending himself with the I would surrender now and saying that someone might not which seems scummy to say that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 13:17 GMT
#1714
That's a big oops :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 13:46 GMT
#1715
Anyways guys let's go the lynch on kush and we will be going to coag next!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 14:22 GMT
#1717
On December 23 2014 23:15 sciberbia wrote:
##Unvote

I think we should slow down a bit. Given the modkill, if we mislynch today, we will only have 4 players left tomorrow and it will be LYLO. If LightningStrike or Damdred is the last scum, we need to figure this out ideally today.

Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 22:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways guys let's go the lynch on kush and we will be going to coag next!

@LS
The way you phrased that makes it look like you think kush will flip town? We wouldn't necessarily be going on to coag next if kush flips scum, right?


It's always possible on kush but I think kush is scum atm I know it was phrased weird but what I was trying to say is that if Kush ends up as town we go to Coag next that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 14:23 GMT
#1718
Also scip if you forgot earlier I did role claim although it was a soft claim but I claimed Head Banger aka VT.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 14:43 GMT
#1720
On December 23 2014 23:40 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 23:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 23:15 sciberbia wrote:
##Unvote

I think we should slow down a bit. Given the modkill, if we mislynch today, we will only have 4 players left tomorrow and it will be LYLO. If LightningStrike or Damdred is the last scum, we need to figure this out ideally today.

On December 23 2014 22:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways guys let's go the lynch on kush and we will be going to coag next!

@LS
The way you phrased that makes it look like you think kush will flip town? We wouldn't necessarily be going on to coag next if kush flips scum, right?


It's always possible on kush but I think kush is scum atm I know it was phrased weird but what I was trying to say is that if Kush ends up as town we go to Coag next that's all.

So what makes you so certain that Damdred and I are town?

For example, yesterday you thought Damdred was scum, but then you agreed with me that Damdred looks better after the SK flip. What was your reasoning for that?

I know other people have already addressed these questions, but I would like to hear it from you.

Your RB claim was genuine I felt and you were activly solving the game. Damdred looked better after the SK flip because there was no possible counter claim to his blue claim whether he was medic or vet although I found it odd he would claim vet first but I can see claiming vet would let the scum go for other people. Also afterhe claimed medic he later got RB'd or so he claims but I can see that happening. Also you suggesting let's sleep and no lynch today?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 15:02 GMT
#1726
On December 23 2014 23:55 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 23:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 23:40 sciberbia wrote:
On December 23 2014 23:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 23:15 sciberbia wrote:
##Unvote

I think we should slow down a bit. Given the modkill, if we mislynch today, we will only have 4 players left tomorrow and it will be LYLO. If LightningStrike or Damdred is the last scum, we need to figure this out ideally today.

On December 23 2014 22:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways guys let's go the lynch on kush and we will be going to coag next!

@LS
The way you phrased that makes it look like you think kush will flip town? We wouldn't necessarily be going on to coag next if kush flips scum, right?


It's always possible on kush but I think kush is scum atm I know it was phrased weird but what I was trying to say is that if Kush ends up as town we go to Coag next that's all.

So what makes you so certain that Damdred and I are town?

For example, yesterday you thought Damdred was scum, but then you agreed with me that Damdred looks better after the SK flip. What was your reasoning for that?

I know other people have already addressed these questions, but I would like to hear it from you.

Your RB claim was genuine I felt and you were activly solving the game. Damdred looked better after the SK flip because there was no possible counter claim to his blue claim whether he was medic or vet although I found it odd he would claim vet first but I can see claiming vet would let the scum go for other people. Also afterhe claimed medic he later got RB'd or so he claims but I can see that happening. Also you suggesting let's sleep and no lynch today?


No I don't think that we are allowed to no lynch. It says in the OP that voting is mandatory and whoever gets the most votes gets lynched.

I'm just saying that we should have a bit of discussion before deciding who to lynch since it can't hurt. Maybe we can find something we missed and further our knowledge of the alignments of the remaining players.


Regarding Damdred, there was never any counterclaim to his blue claim. So what about the SK flip makes Damdred town in your mind? If VE had flipped town or mafia, would you think that Damdred is scum?


We can vote for a no lynch it's legal to do that as far as I aware. If VE had flipped Scum Damdred would of been the SK in my mind with his Vet claim who could of ued the extra life.
Can we vote for a no lynch?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 15:17 GMT
#1729
Scib we at Day Time at the moment if you forgot. I will relook at some of the stuff to find mafia but I think finding out sickluckers alignment is crucial to this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 18:41 GMT
#1733
Slam what you doing in this game o.o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 19:24 GMT
#1735
Okay then we need to form a plan b then guys. What you guys suggest since we can't no-lynch this game
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 19:37 GMT
#1737
On December 24 2014 04:28 Damdred wrote:
That is dumb since we are in mylo tommorow.

Honestly its in the 4 alive people. Why not come up with a plan ls?

My plan is simply lynch Kush today to start the process off elimination other than my earlier case on him then we will see sickluckers role and kushs role after the lynch and if it's not end game we will figure out who the last scum at the night time.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 19:50 GMT
#1739
Depends on the flips of the dead by the next Day phase then I will determine who is scum then by rereading filters of everyone that is alive on mylo.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 21:04 GMT
#1742
On December 24 2014 05:30 Damdred wrote:
...you have to have some idea who scum is if it isn't kush?

I do have a idea who it's if it's not Kush but I will keep it to myself until I feel the time tells me it's time.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 23:02 GMT
#1746
Damdred you will regret lynching me and kush is my only read at the moment. Let me ask you this Damdred if I was scum why the hell would I soft Claim VT Day 1 and why would I dislike playing scum so much? I hate playing VT and would of liked to be the Cop or Serial Killer in this game simply because VT got no powers except for voting and I already said my dislike of playing VT in Carol of the Bells Mafia in the pregame as scip said earlier. What motivation do I have to kill Palmer based on his night play on the night he died?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 24 2014 00:14 GMT
#1749
On December 24 2014 08:19 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:57 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:54 IAmRobik wrote:
WTF are you doing. Stop defending him

Breshke knows my meta and he making some good points so I got to say he is Town with me.


You defend mafia here.

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 12:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 12:18 Breshke wrote:
I know the games you were refering to with kush SL and there is actually a difference in his play in the town game he actually gave some content whereas the scum gave he gave 0. To say he was useless both games would be wrong.

In student he didn't give much on reads and scum hunting as town and as mafia in Campus in the pregame he was so hyped up on the lineup but then mainly lurked and just faded and got lynched for it. He mainly been useless as both town and scum so it hard to judge him meta wise.


Heres your first push on Kush, you mention the game that he was scum but the most recent game you played with kush or the two most recent games he was useless town (carol of the bells) and in the last student mafia game he was ok then went inactive the reverse of here basically.

YOu give Palmar free town read d1 for no reason based on russia mafia and yet when even palmar says no you still give him free town reads. Looking at your filter you give a ton of free town reads.

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 07:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

Okay why you voting for him? I would like to bring me your case of Marvellosity being scum.


Soft defend on marv here?

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 12:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 11:43 Breshke wrote:
Can someone explain this wagon on marv a bit more i dont get it. He has done nothing this game but basically call me scum but there is others who have also done nothing. Is it expected that a town marv wouldn't play like this but a town kush would? Like i honestly don't know I have never played with marv before.

I once again like NB's logic but I think you also have to look at it from the perspective that if marv is town, mafia would be hesitant to jump on the wagon as well because other than bunnies i havn't seen any actual logic on why we should vote marv.

This being said some other reads from him would be nice.

How about a lynch on Kush I made a case although I dont't it's the best but not the worst one earlier in the thread if you want to check it.


A bit more soft defend and push off of marv and agreeing with marvs mafia partner bresh.

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 03:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly since no one is going for my case I might as well join.
##Unvote
##Vote Marvellosity


This vote feels like a throw away vote and like a bus vote, well since nobody is jumping on kush i might as well be on marv for that town flip.

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 04:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 19 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:45 Damdred wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:42 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:33 Damdred wrote:
On December 19 2014 03:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly since no one is going for my case I might as well join.
##Unvote
##Vote Marvellosity


Marv claimed scum why wouldn't we vote him out?

Please show me where marv claimed scum


Why you do this thing and not let LS respond to me!

I personally would go for a Kush lynch as I made a small case for lynching Kush but if you guys feel like you can contribute to the case I'm all ears.


So you would take all of us off marv to get on kush? What if kush is town are you that sure hes scum?

I sure he's scum yes but also the case on marv is much better than my case on kush maybe Day 2 we could lynch Kush.


At one point you try to push off of marv and onto kush but then all of a sudden the case on marv never changes and all of a sudden the case on him is stronger than on kush? Thats weird progression.

You would rather keep Coag around to see if he changes is in your filter as well. Several places in your filter it seems like you soft defend people to set up mislynches later.

Nno scum hunting besides a total tunnel on kush, you say you have scum reads but don't give them.

Tell me why I shouldn't vote for you after all of this?

I was being honest about Breshke and I was even more shock he would defend me when he was Scum and so did Marv now my push on kush yes it was weak and only swap to marv because my vote would of been a total throw away vote but I did change my vote after someone told me he claimed scum and so I changed in response. Now why would mafia defend me so hard early on Day 1 and why would I pigeon hole myself by claiming VT Day 1? I feel like either you or Kush is the last one but knowing Palmar said Kush made him wait a entire Day phase to be lynched I can see Kush doing it this game and thus he got to be scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason417
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 601
ZZZero.O 146
soO 60
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
League of Legends
Doublelift1327
Counter-Strike
fl0m5768
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4115
Liquid`Hasu580
Other Games
summit1g5366
FrodaN1228
KnowMe326
ToD259
Pyrionflax209
420jenkins195
Livibee171
QueenE104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
StarCraft 2
angryscii 44
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Hupsaiya 45
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1874
Other Games
• imaqtpie873
• Shiphtur622
• Scarra69
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 27m
Patches Events
18h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.